Calling You

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Dara sat up straight in her living room couch with her cap low under her face. She was fully awake and finally had on her usual clothing with her long black shorts and a loose blue t-shirt. She was staring out the dark window as though the night would fly by in a flash. The moon shone through the window as she faked a yawn.

"I can’t even yawn now!" She thought annoyed taking her phone out angrily.

 

Jiyong was deep asleep when he heard a text from his phone. He slowly moved in his bed and ignored it.

Another ring came as he quickly opened his phone with an annoyed grunt.

"It was your fault." He read slowly scowling disorderly. "From Dara?" He said tiredly with a crack.

"For what?" He said reading the next text. "All the mocha you made me drink are keeping me awake! You better do something about it!" He lightly chuckled and turned his phone off.

"Does she not know that I’m capable of doing that?" He said cleverly with a short laugh laying his head down on his bed again and curling under his covers.

 

"Damn Jiyong." Dara muttered sitting on her bed and hitting herself with her pillow. "I. Need. To. Sleep." She said looking around the room staring at one spot and widened her eyes a bit after a brilliant thought came across her mind.

"Sleeping pills." She mumbled with a raised eyebrow, standing up and searching her room.

 

The next day, Yoona woke up and dressed herself beautifully then stepped out of her house in her heels. She smiled driving her car towards Jiyong’s house in happiness.

When she arrived, she walked towards his house and held two movie tickets in her hands. She lightly coughed, clearing and then knocked on his door lightly.

"Jiyong." She said innocently. No one responded. "Kwon Jiyong." She said louder, hearing someone walking to the door.

The door slowly opened as Jiyong stood in front of her with messy tired hair. He was in his boxers and a white loose t-shirt.

"Hey...what’re you doing here so early?" He muttered rubbing his eyes. "Uh...I wanted to go watch a movie with you today...you free?" She asked with a smile as Jiyong scoffed.

"You could’ve simply asked me that before you came." He said annoyed as she looked down and smiled. "Well...are you doing anything today? If not then maybe we could go-"

"Yoona...I need to tell you something." He said resting his hand on the door as she stared at him in anticipation.

"I have a girlfriend." He said staring at her as her eyes widened with shock. "A girl...a...what?" She asked puzzled as Jiyong lightly chuckled.

"A girlfriend." He repeated louder. "So you should...get lost now...before she does something violent." He said closing the door as Yoona caught the door.

"I don’t believe you." She said with her serious face. "I have to see it to believe it." She demanded. Jiyong looked down with a laugh and back up at him.

"Hey...do I look like someone who lies?" He asked chuckling but Yoona kept her stare on him. He stood up straight and sighed.

"Fine...I’ll call her." He said dialing Dara’s number.

Dara stood in her kitchen cooking a pack of ramen noodles as her phone rang. She ran towards her phone and quickly answered it.

"Hello." She said happily. "Hey honey...it’s me. Jiyong!" He said cheerfully as Yoona gasped unbelievably and stared at him.

"No way!" Yoona yelled while Dara listened to the phone awkwardly, not hearing clearly with all the noise.

"Jiyong... Kwon Jiyong?" Dara said confused. "Are you there?" She asked confused.

"Hey!" Yoona yelled on the phone loudly. "Who is this?!" She yelled taking the phone from Jiyong quickly. Dara winced at the voice and stared at it confused.

"Who the hell is this?" Dara said in an angry tone becoming impatient with Jiyong’s tricks. Yoona quickly hung up and gulped.

"See?" Jiyong said smiling proudly taking his phone from Yoona and throwing it on the couch without looking.

"Now...if you’ll excuse my private life...I’ll appreciate it." He said closing the door quickly. Yoona stood speechless as she slowly lost grasp of the movie tickets. They flew out of her hands and out along with the wind.

Jiyong walked towards the kitchen frustrated while his phone rang loudly.

"Yes?" He with an irritated tone. "Hey! What the hell was that?!" Dara yelled loudly eating her noodles.

"What the hell was what?" He asked confused with a chuckle, peeing in the bathroom with the phone towards his ear in one hand. Dara listened awkwardly.

"Are-are you peeing?!" She yelled through a stutter as he laughed. "What...I can’t pee?" He asked chuckling proudly while she muttered angrily in disgust.

"Hey...who was that earlier?" She asked curiously. "That...was the obsessive girl. Yoona ...Im Yoona." He said as Dara gulped down her noodles.

"Oh...right." she said scratching her chin. "What was she-"

"Hey...date today. Alright? I’ll pick you up." He demanded after he finished peeing and then hung up without letting her speak.

Dara stared at her phone and threw it down on the table, eating her breakfast quickly.

"Whatever you say." Dara said annoyed walking towards her bedroom. "What shall I wear today?" She said looking through the closet full of girl clothes Hanbyul had bought for her.

Se7en sat on his kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal as his phone buzzed. "Hello?" He answered with a mouth full. "Hey! Se7en! Does Jiyong really have a girlfriend!" Yoona yelled loudly while Se7en coughed half of his cereal out in shock.

"Uh...Yoona-"

"Does he?!" She screamed making Se7en shake. He looked around clearing his throat and gently nodded. "Yeah...they’ve been dating." He said then before he got to say anything else, Yoona quickly hung up.

Jiyong let out a huge sigh holding his phone by his ear. "I don’t know Se7en. Just ignore Yoona for now." He said fixing his hair.

"I need to do something to show Yoona that I really am dating someone." He said hanging up and then walking out his front door.

He was dressed in jeans and a black polo shirt looking handsome as ever. He opened his car door sitting in and quickly started the car, driving towards Dara’s house. He took his phone out and text her quickly with a chuckle.

"Pack a lot of clothes?" Dara read staring at the text from Jiyong in her phone with a strange expression. "What...are we going on a trip now?" She said sarcastically with a scoff.

     "For what?"

"Just do what I say!"

     "Why?!"

"Hey! I helped you once. You need to return the favor."

Dara growled and took a suitcase out from under her bed.

     "What should I pack?"

"All the things you can’t live without."

Dara sighed and grabbed her cap in her hand with a sly smile.

A/N: Hi eveyone! And welcome to new subs!

Sorry it's been so long since I've update... I have no Internet access at home!! :(

I'm really, really sorry to keep you all waiting this long...

I'm at my sister's house right now!! Keke... Finally update! I was so excited!!!

But don't worry, I'm obviously still keeping this story alive!!!

But hmm, what is Jiyong planning on doing??? Hehe...

Stay updated for my next chapter!!! I'll try to post it up soon okay??

Thanks for reading this story and chapter!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!