Let's Get Out Of Here...

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Jiyong took Dara inside after they've calmed down and made up. He went to the bedroom and started packing right away.

Dara walked in and looked at him confused.

"Jiyong ah... are you....  actually serious about everything?" She asked silently. He turned around and took a deep breath. "Do I look serious to you right now?" He asked just looking at her.

Dara glanced at him and for sure he was serious. There was no look of playing around on his face.

Dara knew he was still mad at her for what she did. But she didn't want it to result like this.

She doesn't want to move him away from his parents. However bad they are, she lost her parents already and she knew how it felt.

But Jiyong was always there for her. He took care of her and loved her when her parents didn't.

"I guess I should do this for you too Jiyong ah..." She thought to herself.

Without notice, she walked to him and wrapped her hands around his waist tightly. She snuggled on his back and took a deep breath.

Jiyong stopped what he was doing and looked up, closing his eyes and sighing.

"Jiyong ah... I'm sorry..." she mumbled through his clothes. "Stop saying that..." he told her looking down again.

He turned around and took Dara's hands in his. He cupped her face in his hands and gave out a corner smile.

It hurted Dara that he had to FORCE a smile out from his face, but at least he smiled for her.

She knew he was in pain, but there was nothing she could do. However much she tried, he wouldn't let her acheive it.

He wanted to take all the pain, and she understood that. But they're both in this together. She wanted to do something too.

"Don't try to be brave and do stupid things without my consent, okay?" He told her silently, pulling her chin up with his two fingers. Dara peered up at him and felt soo bad.

"Arraseo..." she said then looked down again.

Jiyong looked at her and pursed his lips together. He sighed through his nose and coughed.

"Kiss me to make it up." He said out of nowhere. Dara shot a look at him and scoffed a little.

"Yah, what are you trying to do?" She asked. Jiyong wrapped an arm around her waist while his other arm wrapped around the back of her neck, pulling her body against his.

He pressed their lips together romantically and so gently that Dara felt like she was floating on thin air.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his body, kissing him back.

Jiyong smiled through the kiss and backed away, but Dara leaned back in and nibbled on his bottom lip.

He chuckled a little and nibbled her lip back, wrapping his arms around her small waist.

"Where are you going with this?" Jiyong mumbled through her lips that were pressed against his'.

Dara stopped what she was doing and looked at Jiyong's opened eyes while their lips were still pressed against each other.

"OHEMGEE!!!! How awkward! What's happening to me? My emotions came over me!!!" Dara thought nervously, trying to think of something to do.

"Yah..." Jiyong asked still in Dara's arms. "Someone wants to take advantage of me. How scary Dara? I never knew you were like that?" He joked with her.

Dara pushed him away and ran out the door.

"JERK!" She yelled madly, running to the kitchen and sleeping on the floor.

 

Jiyong followed her out and laughed loudly when he saw her lying on the floor.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He asked leaning against the counter. Dara smacked her lips and turned the other way so she won't be able to see his face. He laughed some more and walked over to her, bending to his knees to peer at her.

"My lovely Dara bear... what's wrong?" He asked sitting on the ground beside her. Dara growled madly and turned the other way.

"Get away from me! BYUNTAE!!!" She yelled frustrated. Jiyong laughed confused. "Yah, why are you calling MY byuntae when it was you?" He asked standing up.

"Come on. I'm tired. Let's go to sleep so we can wake up tomorrow and pack to leave." He told her. Dara ignored him and closed her eyes, trying to go to sleep.

Jiyong crossed his arms and sighed.

"Dara...?" He called her name. No response.

"Fine. Sleep out here." He told her then walked away, glancing back at her shortly.

Dara slowly turned around and saw him glancing back at her. She snickered and turned back around. He scoffed and stood by the corner so she wouldn't see him.

"Yah... you're gonna let me sleep alone tonight?" He asked from the corner. She scowled. "Sleep by yourself, byuntae!" She called back to him.

Jiyong chuckled shaking his head.

"You're so weird Dara... I'm going to sleep." He said then went to sleep first.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry for such a SHORT chapter!

But I wanted to update before the weekend, because I'm unable to update on weekends... so yeah...

I hope you all loved it!!! So, Daragon's moving out... no more drama?

Well, don't forget about Jiwon and Yoona... Muahahaha...

Just kidding... it'll go by fast...

Well, please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, BYE YEOM!!!!! <3