Embarrassment

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

The relatives sat happily surrounding Dara's parents in excitement and smiling.

"Is Dara coming with her boyfriend today?" An elder lady asked in anticipation. "It’ll all be a surprise." Said Mr. Park making the elder lady smile some more.

"What’s his name?!" An elder man asked excitedly as Dara’s parents chuckled. "Uh... we honestly don’t know anything regarding our daughter’s love life." They said standing up. "We haven’t seen our daughter in a while and we don’t know about her private life."

 

Dara walked out of her front porch with a huge black coat over her purple strapped dress and high heels. Jiyong stared at her up and down leaning on his car crossing his arms and watched her stumble, making her way to him.

"I hate high heels!" She yelled loudly with all her might while Jiyong sighed shaking his head in annoyance. "You’ll get used to it." He said opening the door.

"Let me see the dress." He said demandingly. She stared up at him confused. "No! You’ll see it later." She said quickly sitting down in the car smiling.

As Jiyong started driving, he glanced over at her and sighed worriedly getting nervous."What’s with the smile?" He asked annoyed. "This is the loosest dress I’ve ever worn." She said smiling oddly shifting in her seat.

"I mean...aren’t all girl clothes tight or something?" She asked smiling while Jiyong stared at her awkwardly and covered his forehead. "Hanbyul was right...not all girl clothes are tight." Dara said with a warm smile.

As they arrived at the sight of the party, Dara opened the door and stepped out happily keeping her balance. She took her time to look all around with a happy expression. Jiyong walked over beside her and stared at her.

"Take the coat off." He said motioning his head towards the car, looking her up and down. "Why?" She asked confused and holding her coat tighter together without buttoning it up.

"I hate having to go back and grabbing coats once we’re inside." He said taking his coat off and throwing it inside the car while she nodded and followed his actions. She walked ahead and scoffed as he stared at her. He scoffed and pinned himself on his car while people started to point and laugh at her.

He opened his mouth trying to speak but no words came out. He reached his hands out to her, taking a few steps to catch up but she was already too far away. He grunted in annoyance and muttered to himself.

"Ugh! What a !"  He thought angrily jogging towards her. He stood closely behind her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders tightly. She turned her head around and stared at him awkwardly attempting to speak but he never gave her a chance. He forced her to walk quickly towards the car while he blocked her from behind, scowling in anger.

As they finally reached the car, he threw her against the car and opened the car door slipping her coat over her again closing his eyes tightly in frustration. He looked around to check if anyone else important saw.

"What was that for?!" She yelled scowling at him while he finally managed to stare at her angrily. "Are you stupid or what?!" He asked irritated, trying to keep his voice down.

"You really don’t know how to wear a dress or what?" He asked with narrowed eyes while she looked up at him strangely, not knowing what he was talking about. He pinned her back on the car as he slowly took a step back away from her.

"Well…I’ve worn dresses once...or twice-"

"You didn’t even ZIP your dress!" He screamed through his gritted teeth. She felt her back and gasped in embarrassment. She looked up at him with huge eyes. "No wonder why it didn’t feel tight earlier." She said in shock. He sighed angrily and shook his head in frustration.

"Just hurry up and zip it!" He screamed motioning for her to do it while he stood beside her turning the other direction. Dara slowly swung her hands over her back and grunted as she tried to zip it.

"I shouldn’t have agreed to this at all in the first place." Jiyong muttered frustrated to himself, grabbing the bridge of his nose frustrated. Dara looked up at him and spotted a woman walking by them. She smiled glancing at Jiyong and then slowly walked towards her.

"Um...excuse me miss...can you help me-"

Jiyong walked over and grabbed Dara’s wrist pulling her back. "Sorry." Said Jiyong to the lady with a smile. Dara looked at him and gave him a blank stare.

"What’re you doing?!" Dara yelled while Jiyong pushed her back against the car.

"You want to embarrass us or what?" He asked while he held her in place and slowly slipped his hands under her huge coat to the bottom of the zipper, feeling for the zip her dress.

She stood frozen with both her arms against his hard chest as her heartbeat rose from his warmness. She felt herself growing taller while Jiyong pulled the zipper up, reaching her lower back. She held her breath and looked away feeling his touch on her .

Jiyong stared at her shoulder and quickly finished zipping up to her upper back. He rapidly took her coat off throwing it back in the car staring at her blushing face. He pushed his huge palm on her forehead making her head fly back a little.

"Hey." He said staring at her awkwardly. She caught her breath again and breathed heavily, letting her shoulders loose to her sides. She had a hand to her chest feeling her stomach tighten around the dress. She nervously stared at him and quickly walked ahead.

"I’m going to go first-"

She stumbled to the ground as Jiyong quickly ran over and caught her arm in his. "Let’s go together klutz." He said while she stared at him oddly.

"I don’t want you to embarrass us." He said looking straight ahead, keeping his pride up while she scoffed angrily by his side.