Steal What's Mine

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Jiyong walked towards his bag of stuff and stared at his phone. He opened it and noticed 12 missed calls.

"Who may this be?" He questioned sarcastically knowing exactly who it was already without looking.

"Yoona." He said setting his phone back in his bag as it rang. "When is this girl going to stop bothering me!" He said annoyed as he answered it.

"What Yoona?! I’ve told you once and I think that’s enough for you to understand that I’m not interested in you!" He screamed as he heard laughing from the other line.

"Yoona?" He asked confused.

"Uh...this is Dara... sorry I wasn’t the person you let your anger on...but I don’t care." She said carelessly as Jiyong sighed deeply.

"What’re you calling me for?" He asked annoyed and inhaling deeply with his eyes closed. Dara sighed on the other line.

"Oh right...for some reason there’s a bag here that says Kwon Jiyong in my room... if you don’t come get it I'm going to throw it outside." She said.

"Throw it away and you die." He threatened.

He walked out his door and threw Dara’s bedroom door open without knocking. He tucked his phone in his pocket and stared at her angrily.

"Where is it?" He demanded. Dara smiled and walked out the door pointing at the pile of bags.

"There." She said walking out towards the living room. Jiyong stared at her awkwardly and then walked into the room looking for the bag she pointed to.

Dara walked out the door and glanced at Se7en and Hanbyul then opened the front door.

"Hmm...What shall I do today?" She sighed setting her hands on her waist and looked around. She caught a glance of a tiny bunny slowly jumping behind a bush and smiled.

"That was unexpected." She said with a grin.

She crept towards the tiny bush crouching low and taking tiny steps as she neared the bush. She popped her head over and found that there was more than one. There was a mother bunny with her babies scurring around the ground.

Dara smiled brightly and slowly walked back inside the house. She shrieked happily and ran towards the kitchen.

"Dara? What happened?" Hanbyul asked as Se7en chortled. Jiyong walked out from the room with an annoyed face.

"I found a momma bunny with babies!" Dara yelled excitedly, searching through the fridge.

"And what are you about to do?" Se7en asked standing up. Hanbyul smiled and looked a little excited.

"Where are they?" She asked as Dara smiled. "Behind a bush." She answered keeping her stare in the fridge.

"This isn’t going to happen." Jiyong said closing the fridge door. Dara quickly slipped her head out with her reflexes before the door slammed on her head.

"What?!" Dara yelled staring at him angrily. "They’re wild bunnies you moron... if you feed them something that they’ve never eaten before, they could get sick." He said crossing his arms and glancing at her.

"But I-"

"I mean if you want them to die then go ahead." He said walking to sit on the couch. Dara looked away and mumbled while Hanbyul sighed sadly.

"Dara...where did you say the bunnies were??" Hanbyul asked. Dara pointed to a bush nearby outside the window. "Out there." She said carelessly. Hanbyul quickly grabbed Se7en and led him outside.

Dara sat pouting lips and walked to sit by Jiyong. He sighed deeply and picked his teeth. Dara stared at him awkwardly.

"How can you pick your teeth when we haven’t even eaten at all?" Dara asked curiously. Jiyong stared at her and cracked a smile.

"We?" He asked chuckling. "Oh, I ate before ALL ya’ll." He said conceitedly.

"What’d you eat?!" Dara yelled holding her stomach tightly with hunger in her eyes as Jiyong shook his head.

"I won’t even share if you ask...so there’s no point." He said standing up and walking to the kitchen.

Dara looked out the window and saw Hanbyul holding a baby bunny in her hand along with Se7en who was slightly petting the one in her hand.

"Hey." Dara said with her stare outside. "You know a lot about bunnies?" She asked. Jiyong scoffed and glanced at her.

"It’s called common sense." He said drinking some water then walked back to her with a glass in his hand.

"Common sense?" She asked staring at him with a laugh. "Yes...common sense...I just know." He said drinking the water in his cup. Dara gulped loudly watching him drink the water.

"Can I drink some of that?" She asked staring at the cup. Jiyong glared at her awkwardly and then looked at the cup.

"This is MY drink...get your own." He said. Dara snatched the cup from his hand and started gulping it down quickly.

"YAH!" He screamed as she quickly handed him the empty cup back with filled with water and smiling brightly.

Jiyong stared at her with an angry expression and set his cup down on the table nearby. Her eyes widen as she tried to swallow all the water quickly.

Dara stood up quickly as Jiyong stood up and chased her down. She ran the opposite direction he was running and cleverly got away.

Jiyong took a deep breath with anger in his eyes noticing that Dara was having the fun of her life.

Dara’s back was to the door as it quickly swung open. In slow motion, you could see the fear in both their eyes as the water in Dara’s mouth spouted towards Jiyong who quickly ducked.

Just right after the water splashed on the carpet behind him, Se7en and Hanbyul walked in and stood by the door shocked.

Jiyong bursted out laughing hysterically as Dara stood frozen and watched the water soaked through the carpet.

"What happened in here?!" Hanbyul yelled loudly while Se7en lightly laughed.

"Dude Jiyong... what’d you guys do?" He asked laughing.

Jiyong walked to sit on the couch and glanced at Dara.

"I honestly have nothing to do with this." He said with his hands up in the air. "It was all her." He said still laughing and pointing at Dara who managed to move a little.

"Jiyong!" Dara yelled with anger in her eyes as he kept laughing.

"What’d I do?! It was all YOU." He said laughing.

"You stole my cup, drank all the water, and spat them all out." He said laughing and explaining what happened.

Hanbyul walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wipe the water off.

"You two better not ruin this vacation for me." Hanbyul said pointing at them with narrowed eyes as they guiltily shrugged.

"Wasn’t me." They both said together and then looked at each other with angry expressions ready to speak.

"Alright guys." Se7en said breaking in before they could fight. "Just...go your separate ways!" He said laughing. Dara walked towards the room stomping her feet.

A/N: So, a little water fight between them... hehe...

Sorry if it's getting boring... please comment and let me know okay??

Don't worry!!! Daragon skinship and moments are coming soon after this trip!

They just need to hate each other for another little while okay?

Please have patience for me!!! I just don't want them to have any cute moments yet...

Thanks to everyone for your support though!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!