What are you doing?

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

A/N: First of all, thank you to all the new subs and comments!!! I'm very grateful to have you guys and girls read this story! Your comments and appearance means a lot to me! Please continue to support me because it really motivates me!!! >(^_^)< SARANGAE!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"What's wrong Dara?" Hanbyul asked confused with a short and nervous laugh. Dara walked the opposite direction from them after giving them all an odd glance.

"I need to get away from here!!!" Dara thought to herself.

Se7en stared at Hanbyul with a puzzled face while Jiyong crossed his arms and gave Dara a disgusting look.

"Ha! Someone's scared..." Jiyong thought to himself and chuckled a little when Dara almost tripped. Dara gasped falling backwards, seeing a glimpse of his face.

"Dara, what's wrong?" Hanbyul asked again. Dara quickly looked at her, "Nothing... uh, nothing at all... youguys do whatever you need to do... I-"

"Jiyong!!!!" A girl yelled as she ran happily towards them. She bumped into Dara on the way, almost making Dara lose her balance... again! The girl was on her high heels along with her straight haid shining in the sun.

The girl threw an arm over Jiyong making him inhale in annoyance. He closed his eyes in frustation and looked around as he caught Dara's eyes staring back at him.

Jiyong cleverly smiled and slowly walked towards Dara irritated.

Dara stared at him oddly, brushing her shoulder that the girl bumped into earlier. Jiyong kept his eyes on Dara and made his way to stand closely beside her.

"Honey... where are you going? Aren't we going to go with Se7en and Hanbyul together?" Jiyong asked through gritted teeth. Dara stared at him awkwardly with hanging opened. She glanced at the beautiful girl in front of them who also had about the same look as her... confused...

"Y-yah! Who-who are you call-" Before Dara could finish her sentence, Jiyong instantly covered with his small hand. He looked into her eyes and gave her a death stare that sent chills running all around Dara's body.

"Yep... I shall be quiet." She thought to herself. She looked at Hanbyul who stared at them awkwardly then at Se7en who chuckled silently to himself, crossing his arms in front of him.

"Jiyong... who's this?" The girl asked confused. She walked towards them carefully on her high heels and kept her glare on Dara.

"Yoona, I told you... just because my parents like you... it doesn't mean that I do too." He told her carelessly. She scoffed and glared at Dara. "You choose this... guy over me?" Yoona asked silently, trying to calm her anger. She scoffed and thumped Dara's cap down angrilly while Jiyong scanned Dara up and down.

Dara glanced at herself and stared at them with confused puppy eyes, fixing her cap back to it's place.

"Maybe..." Jiyong finally said with a nod. Yoona stared at them both in annoyance for a while, trying to take everything in. Dara kept an odd glare, staring a Yoona. Dara quickly looked down and watched as Yoona stomped away. Dara stared at the situation in confusion still and then looked at Jiyong and back at the girl.

"Wait until I tell Auntie!!!!" Yoona yelled. Jiyong looked the other way and sighed, keeping his straight face on as if he didn't care. Well, he didn't.

When Yoona was finally out of sight, Jiyong walked ahead and released Dare, slightly pushing her out of the way. His elbow gently tapped her cap, making it fall backwards. Dara caught it quickly and scowled at him in annoyance.

"Hey, I have to go home. Bye Se7en and Hanbyul." He said with a wave, stuffing his hands back inside his front jean pockets. Hanbyul stared at him awkwardly as he walked away.

"HEY! Who does he think he is to be dragging me around?!" Dara yelled loudly. She scoffed, pointing and watching as Jiyong turned the corner. Se7en let out a smile and chuckled.

"Don't mind Jiyong... he's always like that... stubborn." He said with Hanbyul smiling by his side.

"Of course he's stubborn! And a jerk! A conceited jerk that needs to be peed on!!!!" Dara was beyond furious.

"Well, we're going to be going Dara. Thanks for helping me find them." Hanbyul said with a wave as she and Se7en walked away. Dara looked around lost as everyone departed from her.

"Hey! You can't just leave me like this!" She yelled while they continued walking away as if they couldn't hear her. Dara looked back and forth, setting her hands by her sides. She took a deep breath with her tongue hanging out of .

"What the hell just happened today?!!" She thought frustrated.

 

Jiyong walked hone wit his head down as he met Yoona on the way. He stopped and tilted  his head, staring at her in annoyance.

"This girl never knows how to stay AWAY!!!"

"I know you were going to come back home." Yoona said lightly smiling. He shook his head with a scoff. "How?" He asked with an irritated laugh. She shrugged impercisely, looking around.

"I don't know. That girl just wasn't the type that you'd go for. I mean... did you look at her clearly?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her. Jiyong walked by her as though she was never there then walked into his house.

"It's none of your business." He mumbled without glancing at her one bit. He sighed and closed the door behind him.

"HEY! Kwon Jiyong!" She screamed stomping her high heels on the cemented ground. "Damn it!" She cursed trudging slowly back towards the car.

 

"Why am I being spied on like this?" Jiyong muttered annoyed then walked tiredly into his bedroom. He took a deep breath and laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He felt his pocket for his phone but suddenly froze, widening his eyes.

Back at the food stand, after Jiyong talked on the phone, he accidentally set it on the counter and forgot about it!

Jiyong quickly got up from his bed and rushed back out the door in shock, checking both ways to make sure Bom was no where in sight first. He slipped into his car and drove rapidly back downtown.

"Damn phone!" He muffed in aggravation as he neared the area, scanning for the food booth.

 

Dara stood by the food stand eating a couple of food items they had. She savored every piece until she spotted something shiny in the corner of her eye. She took a quick second glance and widened her eyes in shock when she found a phone lying on the counter.

"Phone? Free phone?" Dara thought shocked with a smile. She looked around quickly then back at the grey flip phhone.

"Shoud I... keep it?" Dara chuckled happily and slowly scanned around in case the ownder of the phone was still near.

"Is this your phone dear?" The lady controlling the food stand there asked. Dara looked at the lady shocked but then sighed and coughed a little.

"Uh, y-y-yeah... why?" Dara asked silently, grabbing it quickly with a smile. "Can you take it please? I need to clean this area over here." She said holding a towel in her hand.

As Dara left the food stand, she stared in her pocket, seeing the phone shine brightly. She smiled and lowered her cap proudly, walking with a bit of bounce.

 

A/N: So... who shall the rightful owner of the mysterious phone be???? Hehe...

I hope it's not getting boring... already... :/

Funny moments will come up soon!!!

Please leave a comment and let me know how it's going for you okay???

Thank you for reading this story and chapter!!! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!