How Was It?

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Hanbyul looked around clueless in her room. "So...he didn’t ditch her." She said with a relieved smile sitting down on her bed chuckling. "Whew! I thought disaster was coming-"

Her phone instantly rang cutting her short while she picked up. "Hello." She answered happily. "Hanbyul dear...you want to-"

"CHOI DONG WOOK!" She yelled angrily. "You LIED to me!"

 

"Whose engagement is this again?" Jiyong asked curiously. Dara stumbled behind him with a sour face. "Uh...cousins." She said watching her step while he stopped ahead of her, staring at her annoyed. She ran into him without realizing, keeping her focus on her heels.

"Is this really your first time wearing high heels?" He asked annoyed while she lightly chuckled and stood up straight taking a step away from him. "Yeah...somewhat." She said nervously.

"Somewhat?" He mocked her in frustration. She looked down again in embarrassment. "I never really-"

"Dara! Jiyong! They’re starting...come quick!" Her mother yelled from a distance. Dara quickly looked back as they walked towards her quickly.

Jiyong and Dara sat bored during the engagement ceremony with Dara’s head hung loose tiredly. Her head fell back and forth as it bounced off of a stranger’s shoulder. The stranger pushed her head and it fell loosely on Jiyong’s shoulder.

Jiyong stared at her disgusted and shrugged his shoulder as her head flew back and forth.

"Dara!" He whispered loudly poking her head while her eyes remained closed. "Hey!" He whispered reaching over and poking her arm.

She was having the greatest dream of her life chuckling and swinging her arm around as people started to gaze at them. He looked around with wide eyes and held her hands shaking her to wake up.

"Dara!" He whispered louder. She slowly rubbed her eyes opened with a lost expression, moving back to her seat and reaching her hand over her head to pull her cap down and stopped.

"I forgot I didn’t wear my cap today." She said tiredly staring at Jiyong who had on an angry appearance.

"Let’s GO." He whispered furiously grabbing her wrist, trying to hide his face from the elders and people around them. She followed him, rubbing her eyes some more as if she wasn’t fully awake yet. He walked by Dara’s parent’s table and whispered in their ear.

"She’s sleepy. I’m going to...wake her a bit." He said trying to hide his anger from them while they smiled and nodded, keeping their attention on the ceremony.

 

Dara sat in the car with her eyes closed and sleepy with Jiyong sitting on the driver’s seat with a huge bottle of mocha. He handed it to her as she drank it quickly with her eyes still closed.

"Hey...did you not sleep yesterday or what?" He asked frustrated keeping his gaze in front of his car while he drove slowly. She lightly chuckled. "I did...for 3 hours." She said smiling.

"I was too worried wondering how I was going to wear these heels." She said leaning forward to look at her feet. It was red and blisters had started forming on her toes.

"I didn’t think it would be this bad." She said in pain.

"Well...it was your fault for wearing them right?" He said annoyed driving back to the engagement ceremony. She glanced at him and smiled.

 

Se7en stared at Jiyong as they sat in his house. "So...how was it?" Se7en asked curiously. Jiyong scoffed and remained silent, looking down.

"What does that mean?" Se7en asked chuckling inching closer to him with a sly smile. "It wasn’t that bad...nor was it great." Jiyong said standing up to Se7en’s fridge to grab a soda.

"So it was good then?" Se7en said with a chuckle as Jiyong shrugged and shook his head. "It wasn’t good either." Jiyong said walking back to the couch. "She...uh-"

"Dara?" Se7en asked quickly in curiosity. Jiyong glared at him in confusion. "Yes...who else." Jiyong answered annoyed with an amusing chuckle. Se7en smiled with a sour face.

"What about her?" Se7en asked questioningly with a raised eyebrow. "When we got there...she forgot to zip her dress and it swung open-"

"Swung open?!" Se7en yelled interrupting him again with huge eyes. "Like...you could see EVERYTHING?!" Se7en continued to scream excitedly, making his hand gestures. Jiyong stared at him with a blank expression, almost in disgust.

"No! You’re sickening!" Jiyong screamed turning away while Se7en chuckled.

"Did you…help her?" Se7en asked curiously leaning closer to Jiyong, who scoffed. "Of course I had to help her! What was I supposed to do? Let her ask some lady for help and let people know that my date is some…MORON who doesn’t know how to wear a dress?!" He yelled getting red from anger while Se7en kept a stare on him and gradually nodded.

"Good point." He said nodding with a chuckle. Jiyong ignored him and continued his speaking.

"Anyways...that wasn’t the only bad thing." He said sighing, shutting his eyes tight in confusion. "Your girlfriend randomly called me on the phone and screamed at me like I did something wrong!" He yelled making Se7en lightly chuckled.

"I…can explain that." Se7en said with a sour face looking down. "I told her about you ditching Dara." He said while Jiyong stared at him with a hanging mouth. "Now…that’s why I can’t keep secrets with you-"

"What happened after that?" Se7en asked curiously trying to keep Jiyong’s thought away from the secret he spilled.

"She slept during the ceremony and her head kept bouncing off other…guys’ shoulders!" Jiyong yelled confused and shaking his head. "I mean...who does that?!" He yelled.

"Were you...jealous?" Se7en asked nosily making Jiyong gaze at him. "I was embarrassed!" He yelled with a sour face. "Everyone stared and pointed at me. Not at her…ME." He said in rage while Se7en looked down.

"I understand you disappointment." He said lightly, chuckling hysterically while Jiyong drank his soda. "Hey Jiyong... you said she was wearing a dress right?" He asked curiously. Jiyong set his soda down on the table and nodded.

"So...how did she look?" He asked. Jiyong looked down thinking, keeping the soda in his mouth. His eyes wandered around the room trying to think of what to say in order for it to not sound awkward. He rubbed his neck and finally swallowed the soda in his mouth.

"It was…purple." Jiyong said gathering his thoughts and standing up. "I’m going to go." He said walking out Se7en’s door with the soda.

"Hey! That doesn’t even make sense!" Se7en yelled throwing his hands in the air. "WHAT was purple?!" He screamed through a stutter. "You didn’t give me details!" He yelled louder realizing Jiyong was ignoring him.

A/N: Double update today!! Check out the next chap!