Thief and ert!

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

A/N: Okay, so as stated in the previous chapter, most of you have voted, and so I'm changing the annoying girl into Yoona now. :DDD

Sorry for putting Bom there and thank you for those of you who mentioned it to me...

I hope you'll still love this story!!! Okay, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong arrived at the food stand breathlessly as the lady stared at him awkwardly.

“Are...you okay?” She asked confused with a sour face. Jiyong quickly shook his head trying to catch his breath. “No...Did you see a phone here?” He asked panting as the lady looked around confused. 

“What did it look like?” She asked curiously. Jiyong looked around and sighed deeply. He finally caught his breath and gulped down his saliva.

“It’s a grey flip phone.” He told the lady whose eyes slowly widened after thinking.

 

Dara smiled walking happily with the thought of having 2 phones in her hands. “Finally...I have-“

“HEY!!” A thunderous voice yelled behind her. All her thoughts cleared as she sensed evil. Her nose curled and the hair on her arms stood up in fright as she slowly turned around in fear of what was to come.

“M-m-me?” She asked quietly pointing to herself. Jiyong walked towards her angrily. As she lay eyes on him, she somewhat shook; almost falling to the ground.

“Who else?!!” He screamed louder, making her cover her ears, having on a sour expression. “YOU took my phone.” He accused. She quickly looked around guiltily and narrowed her eyes.

“N-n-no.” She said looking to the ground. “You don’t have proof-“

“The aunt at the food stand told me face-to-face that YOU, the ‘man-looking girl’, took my flip gray phone.” He said with detailed facts. He sighed annoyed pointing at her as Dara slightly backed up.

“A gray flip phone? That is his.” She thought aware of the moment, scratching her head and realizing what Jiyong was doing to her.

 “I know it’s in here somewhere.” He said searching her huge jean pockets. His hands searched all over her body, making her gasp.

“HEY!!” She screamed slapping his hands away from her while she backed up. He held her in place while she was trying to push him away.

“I just want my phone back!” He screamed searching her some more. She looked around and noticed some people watching them oddly.

“There’s only one way out.” She thought cleverly with a sour face.

 

“HELP ME!!! !!! BYUNTAE!!!” She yelled trying to push Jiyong away. “Hey! Shut up! I should be calling for help!” He yelled annoyed. Dara continued screaming louder and louder glancing at him when she noticed the amount of people taking their phones out to dial the police. He looked around, finally realizing the people who started to panic as he covered with his hands.

“Shut up. Why are you freaken screaming!?” He mumbled silently with anger while Dara squirmed in alarm.

“Yes! It’ll look more obvious now that he’s doing this!” She thought laughing hysterically to herself. He stared at her oddly then looked around.

Jiyong was standing behind her, with one of his hands covering while his other hand search her jean pockets.

“Hey…shut up and give me my PHONE back!” He yelled loudly. Dara stood still without movement and smiled evilly. “You’re dead now.” She muttered with wide eyes as he stared at her strangely.

 

Jiyong sat in the jail cell with anger in his eyes while Se7en and Hanbyul slowly walked in. Se7en lightly chuckled as Hanbyul hit his shoulder, silencing his mockery.

“Jiyong...what happened?” Hanbyul asked in concern while he continued to glare at both of them. “Yeah...who got you thrown in jail?” Se7en asked with his face turning red from holding in his agitated laugh.

“It must’ve been someone smart to be able to do this.” He said. Jiyong scoffed loudly then turned the other direction from them. Hanbyul glanced at Se7en annoyed and pinched his arm.

“Hey...Hanbyul...bring your friend here right now.” Said Jiyong boldly with a deep grimace. Hanbyul and Se7en looked at each other confused. “My friend?” She asked confused. “Which one?”

“The UGLY one!” Jiyong yelled as Hanbyul slightly shook, glancing at Se7en who shrugged. Jiyong took a deep breath covering his forehead trying to clarify.

“The one who’s too ugly to show her face, so she hides it with her cap.” He said with anger.

“Dara?” She questioned with a nervous chuckle. She coughed and took her phone out but then she suddenly stopped.

“Why are you bringing…Dara into this?” She asked confused. Jiyong scoffed loudly.“She was the reason.” He said angrily keeping his head down. “Call her now or I’m going to-“

“Call her Hanbyul.” Se7en said realizing his anger. Hanbyul nodded turning the other direction and quickly started dialing.

Jiyong stared in anger slowly then stood up when Hanbyul placed her phone against her ear.

“Dara...can you come over right now?” She asked. “It’s hard to explain...but we’re at the police station...just come...please...alright...thanks.”

“She has a phone?!” Jiyong asked angrily. Hanbyul looked at him when she finished talking and nodded. “Of course.” Hanbyul answered then placed her phone in her purse.

“Jiyong...what happened?” Se7en asked confused. Jiyong scoffed louder from a mixture of anger and irritation. “You can ask her friend to explain when she arrives...she made me like this.” He said with a scowl, making Hanbyul lightly chuckle.

“Dara? She wouldn’t hurt a fly!” She said with a bit of confusion then lightly chuckled, finding all this amusing. “How can she get you thrown in here?” She asked questioningly. Jiyong looked up at her in infuriation.

“Well...I guess you don’t know your friend that well then.” He said with a sarcastic smile and then quickly looked away, feeling disgusted. Hanbyul stared at him in confusion and then to Se7en, who scratched behind his ear.

A/N: So, hatred already... hehe...

I'm still thinking if Dara should even appear at the police station... haha...

I know Yoona's not in this chapter, but she'll appear again in a bit... hehe...

Please comment and let me know how it's going!!

Hopefully it's not getting so boring...