Twisted Stories

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Dara walked out of her house and hurriedly jumped on her bike. “What do they need me at the police station for?” She said confused shrugging her shoulders and pedaling faster.

“It sounded like an emergency when Hanbyul called.” She said in panic. She finally arrived at the police station after a while and ran in in a rush. She met Hanbyul on the way, giving her an awkward stare when she saw the strange smile on her face.

 

“What’s wrong Hanbyul?” Dara asked while Hanbyul sighed hiding her odd smile, shrugging her shoulders.

“What’d you do to Kwon Jiyong?” Hanbyul asked confused making Dara narrow her eyes. “How’d he get in jail?” Hanbyul continued. Dara stammered and broke into a silent laugh.

“That’s why you called me to come here?” Dara asked confused with a chuckle as Hanbyul shifted her hips and sighed, keeping her expression serious.

“Just…tell me what happened.” She pleaded in irritation while Dara looked up at her confused shaking her head unbelievably.

“Yah...are you blaming me for what happened and taking his side?” Dara asked standing up straighter. Hanbyul stared at her awkwardly for a while and then slightly shook her head. “Of course not. I- I just want to hear the truth...what happened?” She begged while Dara looked down shamefully.

 

“She stole my phone!” Jiyong yelled loudly making Se7en wince. Jiyong was sitting in the police station now, out of the jail cell and explaining to Se7en the situation that caused this.

“She stole your phone?” Se7en asked confused with a stammer, finding it comical that it initiated all this trouble while Jiyong nodded. “Yeah...that’s what I said!” He yelled.

“I forgot it at the food stand after we left and went back to get it.” He said looking up. “When I got there...it was gone...but the lady of the food stand told me that someone took it already.” He said.

 

“He tried to me!” Dara yelled furiously throwing her arms, making hand gestures sitting beside Hanbyul. She and Dara were sitting in a different part of the police station while Dara tried to tell Hanbyul the situation.

“ you?” Hanbyul asked confused with huge eyes, not in shock at all. “Yes...and I had to…defend myself.” She said making Hanbyul looked at her up and down with a sour face. She stared at Dara’s boyish clothing and the attitude she had.

“Are you sure Dara? I think I know Jiyong...and he wouldn’t go for women like you-“

“Fine! Don’t believe me!” Dara yelled standing up. She walked out the door with a huff, walking back towards her bike that was a couple feet away from them.

 

Se7en stared at Jiyong confused. “I told her to give it back...but she refused...so that was when I attacked-“

“You attacked her?” Se7en asked perplexed staring at Jiyong. “Well...not technically attack...but you know-“

“No...Jiyong...you said you attacked her?” Se7en asked again with a sour face. Jiyong narrowed his eyes in anger. “Fine! Be on her side!” He screamed in anger. Se7en lightly chuckled and shook his head.

 

Dara got on her bike and started to ride away slowly until a voice stopped her. “Hey! Want to escape now!” Jiyong yelled loudly behind her as she swerved on her bike and landed on her side on the ground. She glared over at him, seeing Se7en and Hanbyul walk out after him.

“Dara ah!” Hanbyul yelled running towards her in worry. “Are you okay?” She asked brushing the dirt off her clothes. Dara glanced at Jiyong and Se7en.

“I’m fine.” She said brushing the dirt off of her clothing. She gazed over at Jiyong and Se7en who stared back at her.

“Can I have my phone back now? You thief.” Jiyong asked critically while Dara widened her eyes unexceptionally. “What...phone?” Dara asked looking around on the ground guiltily. Jiyong scoffed and walked towards her slowly with his hands by his side.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.” He said nearing her. Dara glanced over at Hanbyul and backed up away from him.

“Hey...Jiyong...why’re you so mean to Dara? Don’t blame her for your loss and irresponsibility.” She said tired of all the immature hatred. Se7en walked towards Jiyong taking glances back at Hanbyul.

“Hanbyul dear...didn’t she tell you? She stole Jiyong’s phone.” Se7en said convinced to believe Jiyong. Hanbyul narrowed her eyes in misunderstanding.

“You stole his phone Dara?” Hanbyul asked making Dara looked around in panic, shaking her head. Jiyong stared at her in disbelief when he saw her shaking her head.

“Well...did Jiyong tell you he tried to Dara?!” Hanbyul yelled making Jiyong stare at her with wider eyes, lightly rubbing his neck, feeling as though he was about to snap.

“?!” Se7en asked staring at Jiyong in misperception. He slowly looked at Se7en and shook his head.

“How can you believe this...guy!” Jiyong asked pointing at Dara. “Why would I even come close to something like...THIS?!” He yelled. “Psh...How can you ever right?” Dara said laughing and walking to stand beside Jiyong, throwing an arm over his tall shoulder.

“Honey...aren’t we going to go somewhere with Hanbyul and Se7en together?” Dara mocked him with a low tone, distorting her face from his actions earlier with a laugh. Jiyong angrily shrugged her arm off of his shoulder while they laughed hysterically. He stormed off the opposite direction of Dara and into his car.

“What about the phone again?” Se7en asked confused. Dara looked down and walked towards her bike rapidly.

“I have something to do! Bye!” She screamed jumping on her bike and trailing off. Se7en and Hanbyul watched puzzled as both Jiyong and Dara went their opposite directions.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was boring a little... :/

I'll try to make it more entertaining next time... hehe...

So, what should happen to Daragon now??? keke...

I'll try to update again late this afternoon after my Math Final okay??

If not later, then I'll update next week... :/

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay??? SARANGHAE!!!!