Secret Santa

My Ugly Girlfriend!

Jiyong walked over and sat across from Jiwon, beside Dara. Yoona smiled and sat closely beside Jiwon. They all looked at each other then at Dara and smiled.

"What...?" She asked looking at everyone, glaring at Jiyong who smirked at her.

"Okay, let's start. Who wants to go first?" Jiyong asked with a sigh, crossing his arms in front of him. Jiwon sighed and looked at Yoona.

"Yah, it's kind of embarrassing to open it together... I mean, with everyone watching and everything." He said. Yoona scoffed and looked at him, smacking his arm playfully.

"It's just a gift." She said. Jiwon lookd at her and eyed her, looking her up and down. "What if it's MORE than just a gift??" He said with an eyebrow up.

Dara gasped and looked at them. "Yah, what did you two get each other? I'm curious now..." she said chuckling. Jiyong looked at her nervously and coughed, sitting up. Yoona and Jiwon looked at him and scoffed, crossing their arms out in front of them.

"Oh trust us Dara... YOU'RE in for a bigger surprise." They both said, nodding their heads. Dara widened her eyes and looked at Jiyong confused. He coughed and just shrugged his shoulders, looking away.

"Aish, yah, let's just go outside then. You chickens." Jiyong said taking Dara's hand and dragging her outside, leaving Jiwon and Yoona. They chuckled as Jiyong closed the door and looked at each other.

 

 

"Yah, where are we going?" Dara asked, squinting her eyes from the sun blazing through her eyes. He stopped and sat her down on a bench a little farther away from the house.

"What did you get me?" He asked immediately, sitting beside her. She looked at him and chuckled. "I... I didn't even know that we're having a Secret Santa event, so I didn't even get anything." She said pouting, looking down.

Jiyong pouted his lips also and nodded his head.

"I was going to tell you, but then Jiwon and Yoona told me not to..." he told her. She smiled and looked up at him.

"I have a gift for you." Dara said looking at him with a smile. He looked at her shocked, sitting up. "What?" He asked a little surprised.

Dara smiled and sat there, looking at him with a warm feeling in her heart. She leaned in and gave him quick peck on his lips, making them both close their eyes warmly. He smiled and opened his eyes, seeing Dara still blushing.

"Yah... what kind of gift was that?" He asked with a short chuckle when Dara opened her eyes again. She looked at him and chuckledd slightly.

"What did you feel?" She asked him. He thought to himself and smiled. "Warmness... love, Dara... happiness..." he told her. Dara smiled when she felt him take her hand in his'.

"That's my gift to you." She told him. He chuckled and cupped her cheeks in his hand. "It's the best gift ever." He told her. She shrugged her shoulders and looked around. "Oh, you know..." she joked then they both laughed.

Without any notice, Jiyong bent down on one knee and held onto both of Dara's hands, making her freeze from slight shock.

"What...?" She asked widening her eyes. Jiyong looked down nervously and took a deep breath, looking up at Dara again after he'd gain up all of his courage.

"I know that we've through a lot... we met at the most random moment and we hated each other so much, if we rewinded back, I would NEVER imagine myself in this time with you in front of me.  I've thought a lot about just falling back, letting go of everything... you... me... us together like this.... I've thought about leaving you so you could live a better life... but then I thought again..." he said then smiled slightly.

"Through all the hard times I've been through, if I didn't have you beside me, to cuddle with me, to hold my hand, hug me, kiss me, sleep with me, comfort me..... I wouldn't have made it out alive."

Dara started tearing a little. She knew what was coming her way. Or she wished it was what she was thinking about.

"Because you've always been there for me... I want to take this chance to take this long journey together. Through thick and thin, it's just me... Kwon Jiyong the handsome prince..." he said making Dara chuckle a little.

"...and you... my ugly girlfriend..." he said then took out the ring box, fixing his position so he'd be right in front of Dara.

He opened it and took another deep breath, seeing Dara cover .

"I promise there'll be no one to bother us at this time. That's why I asked for us to come out here. So.... will you, Dara... marry me?" He asked. She chuckled and kept her eyes on his face.

"Of course Jiyong...." she said then stood up, pulling him up as well. Jiyong smiled and put the ring on her. He leaned in and kissed her lips gently, again and again, wrapping his arms around her small waist.

"I love you." He said. "I love you." She whispered to him, closing her eyes.

 

 

Dara and Jiyong walked in the forest with trees as their surroundings. Jiyong back-hugged Dara and kissed her forehead gently. They both had a backpack on with things in it just incase something happened.

"So... this is what you've been planning?" She asked him with a scoff. He sighed and placed his chin on the top of her head. "I don't know. Was it?" He asked. She shook her head at his immature self and continued walking.

Dara released herself from Jiyong's hold and gasped when she found a butterfly on a leaf.

"Yah! Jiyong! Come here! It's a buterfly!!" She yelled running over to it. She was about to touch it, but Jiyong slapped her hand away and shooed the butterfly away.

"Yah!!! Are you an idiot?! Why were you gonna touch that butterfly?" He yelled at her, getting mad. Dara widened her eyes and looked around.

"I just wanted to touch it. What's so wrong with that?" She asked. He sighed and placed his hands on his hips.

"Don't you know? If you touch a butterfly then touch your nose afterwards, it bleeds!" He yelled at her. Dara looked at him confused and tilted her head. She chuckled a bit.

"Where in the world did you hear that from?" She laughed at him. He sighed and looked away. "I'm serious Dara. You shouldn't be touching butterflies." He told her. Dara shrugged her shoulders and walked off.

"Arraseo... whatever my husby says..." she said then gasped when she saw a catapillar on a different leaf.

"Oh! Look Jiyong! A catapillar!!!" She yelled then walekd to it, lifting her finger up to touch it as well.

"YAH!!!" Jiyong yelled running over and slapping her hand away. He gently smacked her head and glared at her annoyed.

"What are you doing touching a freaken catapillar?" He yelled. She widened her eyes again and scoffed. "Yah, it's just a catapillar!" She yelled back.

"It's a dangerous catapillar. You never know." He told her. She scoffed again and shook her head. "You're thinking too much Ji..."

 

"Where are you going?" Jiyong yelled from behind Dara, who was way ahead of him. She glanced back at him and scoffed. "Somewhere for you to find out." She said then continued walking.

"Yah, let's go over here." He yelled at her. She scoffed and shook her head. "Nope! No can do." She said then walked off again. He sighed annoyed and followed her, staring off into space at the same time.

"Yah, are there snow here still?" Dara yelled at him from afar. Jiyong smacked his lips and ignored her. She turned around and looked at him but she scoffed when she knew he was ignoring her on purpose.

"Yah, if you're gonna be like that, why did you propose to me?" She asked shaking her head. Jiyong glared at her back and sighed. "Because I'm the only one who can take your stupidity." He told her. Dara gasped and glared at him.

"Well, don't then! I'm not telling you to." She said then walked off. Jiyong sighed frustrated and walked off slowly.

 

Dara walked over to a pond and saw that it was all iced up. She gasped with happiness and bent down to touch it.

"Yah, it's all just ice... this pond is still frozen..." she whispered to herself. She smiled and took a step into it. She stepped back and turned her head around to see if Jiyong was anywhere near her yet.

When she saw that he was no where in sight, she stood up and stepped a foot onto the iced pond. She put some pressure in it just to make sure the ice won't break, and it didn't. She smiled and placed both of her foot on it.

"I should ice skate on here..." she chuckled to herself. She slid her feet on the iced pond and smiled happily.

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the ice started cracking. She looked around and gasped, seeing that she wouldn't make it back in time even though she was still close to shore.

The ice broke and the ice cold water from below released onto the top of the ice. Dara lost her balance and fell down, sinking into the freezing water.

She gasped, feeling the cold water running through her body. She came back up for air and tried to grab onto a thick and large ice, but she was unable to.

"Ji----Ji...Jiyong!!" She tried screaming for his name. It was no use. She fell back into the water and felt so much fear running through her body.

"This is the end for me.... this has to be..." She thought to herself, closing her eyes and letting the water take her down slowly.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!!!! Welcome back all subs!! Keke..... thanks for all your lovely supports!

I hope this chappie was good. So... the surprise was that he proposed to her... :D

They're FINALLY official, but what should happen now? Dara's in trouble!!!!!!