Saving Me

My Ugly Girlfriend!

A/N: I'm SOOO Sorry for forgetting this chapter!!! I pasted it from my Microsoft and thought I already updated this chapter already, and I was in a hurry also, so I forgot about this chap... :( Please forgive me!!!! I am SOO TERRIBLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!! /Pabo me!/ Please forgive me everyone!!!!!!!!!! /bow bow bow bow a thousand times/ SORRY!!!! Please forgive me! I feel so bad!!! :( Please do enjoy this chapter though.... the next one is the same as the ending, so yeaps... but please forgive me!!!! This is what happened after Dara fell into the water....

 

"JIYONG!!!!!!" Dara yelled with water in each time her face came up to surface. Fear was written all over her face.  She could barely scream at all because her body was freezing up each time she took another dip into the cold and freezing water.
She fell down into the water and couldn't handle it anymore. All this coldness. No. It wasn't cold. It was freezing. She hugged herself tightly and thought this would be the end for her. This had to be the end for her.
She felt herself loosing it. Her organs were starting to freeze up. Her heart was barely pumping. She could barely breathe and find the energy to get up and yell for Jiyong.
Why would he save her though? Jiyong hated her right now also because they just fought and now she wants him to come save her? She must be stupid.

"DARA!!!" Jiyong yelled loudly. He looked at himseld and stopped himself from jumping into the ice cold water.
Jiyong ran to grab a long stick and handed it to Dara. She took hold of it tightly and waited for Jiyong to pull her to shore.
"Dara, oh my goodness..." he said pulling her into a hug. She was FREEZING!!!!!!
Dara shuddered uncontrollably from the cold and her eyes were barely opened. Her teeth chattered together behind her blue lips and her arms were still hugging her her shoulders.


Jiyong piggy backed Dara into a small cave since they were still lost. He ripped open his backpack and took out a thik blanket he brought with him. He set her down and threw a second blanket he brought on top of Dara, tucking her in before he left and started a fire up real quick.
He glanced back at Dara who was still shaking like crazy even after he'd given her all of his jacket and sweatshirt. He was only in a white t-shirt and sweats.

After the fire was good to go, Jiyong went to Dara and lifted her up, sitting down behind her and wrapping his arms around her body tightly. He rested his head on Dara's neck and closed his eyes, rubbing her arms continuously to warm her up.
His face started to feel numb instantly when their faces touched. He shuddered and just held her even tighter. He wrapped his legs around her cuddled her as if she was only a teddy bear.
"It's cold Jiyong..." Dara mumbled through her shaky voice. Jiyong rubbed her shoulders and looked around with worry. "I'm sorry... this is all I can do..." he said feeling helpless, pulling the blanket over her body.
Dara turned around and faced him, snuggling her head into his chest. He sighed and hugged her closely to him. He felt really bad. This all happened because of him. If they didn't get into the stupid argument then Dara wouldn't end up like this.

"I thought you were gonna jump into the water and save me..." Dara said after a while, looking down at his shirt, still shivering uncontrollably. Jiyong looked down at the top of her head and in his lips.
"Take off your clothes." He said out of nowhere. Dara shot a look up at him confused, wondering why he'd tell her to do such a thing. "No." She said looking down again, closing her eyes. Jiyong sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"The reason why I didn't jump in and save you.... was because I wanted to save my body so..... I could... give you my body heat. I just.... didn't know how to word it to you..." he said looking down, blushing a little.
Dara looked up at him and scrunched up her face from the headache she was starting to feel because of the cold. It was true. Dara DID need his body heat. She's darn freezing right now.

Jiyong sighed and slowly lifted his hand down to her waist and under her shirt, lifting it up nervously and slowly. He gulped and glanced at her white skin but quickly looked away with a gulp.
He already knew he'd have to do this.... but he's not ready for it yet. He's too nervous.
"It's not like you have to look at her body, Jiyong you ert." He thought to himself.
Dara rested her tired and weak head on his shoulder while he took off her clothes. She hated that he had to see her body at such a bad time like this, but she couldn't take them off herself. She was too weak. Too fragile.
He slipped her shirt off and lifted her head up to look at him, cupping her chin with his two fingers. She looked up at him, feeling his hand on top of her cold jeans.
He was asking her for permission through his eyes. She knew. But she didn't want to let him, so she placed her hand on top of her jean and sighed, closing her eyes from the headache that was coming back again. Jiyong took a deep breath and kissed her cold forehead.
"I'm sorry Dara. I don't want you to be in pain. You'll feel warmer in a bit okay?" He said. She collapsed into his arms in defeat and covered her head with her hands.

When he was done taking her clothes off, he took a deep breath and laid down on the ground, sleeping closely beside the fire. He held Dara, who was only in her undergarments now, closely on top of his body with only a boxer on.
Jiyong threw the blanket on top of Dara, covering her fully with it while half of his body was still visible. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead gently.
She felt a little warm now and secured. With his body heat roaming throughout her body, she felt her temperature rising rather slowly, but surely she was feeling warmer. She closed her eyes, still shivering from the freezing weather and placed her head in between Jiyong's chest.
"Ugh, my head hurts." She groaned, with pain though his skin. "I'm sorry..." he whispered to her, kissing her temple gently, over and over again. She was in too much pain to respond, so she just rested her body on top of his'.
Jiyong's teeth chattered from the cold temperature that he received from Dara. He hid it though and just held her tightly in his arms.
"Go to sleep..." he whispered into her ears, closing his eyes and resting his chin on top of Dara's head. She coughed a little and went to sleep, pulling herself even closer to Jiyong.


The next morning, the sun rose up and the cave was covered with warmer temperature. Dara's blue lips were back to pale peach as she slept peacefully on top of Jiyong still, half of her body on top of his'.
Jiyong's arm was around her shoulder, pulling her against his body while his other arm wrapped around her waist.
He sighed in relief when he saw that she looked much better than how she was last night. He was thankful and satisfied that she had smile forming on her face.
He lifted his hand up and brushed her skin with it. Her cheeks were warm again. They were still a little cold since it was the morning, but he felt warmth in it. He smiled and raised his head upwards to plant a kiss on her forehead.
Dara moaned and moved around, scooting in closer to Jiyong who held his breath for a split second. It wasn't their distance that made him choke on his saliva. No. He was used to the distance.
Dara was.... partially , beside him. This was what scared him. He wasn't being erted or anything. He made sure she was fully covered, but just the feeling when their bodies touch, it made him feel like he was about to loose control.
Yes, Dara was still in her and bra while he was only in his boxers, but her warm stomach and thighs made his heart feel uneasy.
She snuggled her head into his neck and slightly opened her eyes. She looked around and squint her eyes from the sun that was getting into the cave. She sighed and looked up at Jiyong who was looking down at her also.
"Oh, Jiyong... you're awake already?" She asked moving around. Jiyong gasped and pulled the blanket to cover her body that she was accidentally revealing.
"Stop! You're only in your undergarments." He reminded her. Dara didn't hear him because she coughed, therefore, she turned around and pulled her arm out from under the blanket. She coughed again and looked up at Jiyong who looked down at her with a weird expression.
"What??" She asked coughing again, covering at the process. After a while of just looking into each other's eyes, she chuckled and shook her head.
"It seems like he's waiting for me to say thanks for rescuing me yesterday... aiyo... my Jiyong..." she thought to herself. She leaned her head up and nibbled on his lips, closing her eyes.
Jiyong closed his eyes with fright, unable to believe what is happening. He feared this would happen. Why did Dara's lips have to meet his' at this time?
"You know you're only in your undergarments, right?" He reminded her again through a whisper. Dara smiled and shrugged her shoulders inward, blushing a little.
"I forgot..." she chuckled. He chuckled in confusion, wondering why she'd laugh at a situation like this. She's supposed to gasp and cover herself, asking why she was almost beside him. But no. She just chuckled and placed her hand on his chest again.
Dara leaned her head up and kissed his lips again, passionately and slowly. He nibbled on her lips and groaned, getting up and positioning himself on top of Dara with her leg trapped in between his'.
He sighed and continued kissing her, roaming his hand on her stomach, to her waist, her side, and to her arms, up to her cheeks. She moaned with pleasure and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, brushing her legs by his'.
Jiyong closed his warm eyes and kissed her neck, nibbling on her earlobe gently, stradling on top of her slowly. He closed his eyes even tighter and stopped himself, taking a deep breath.
"Dara..." he called her name slowly. She opened her eyes and looked up at him confused.
"What? What's wrong?" She asked looking into his eyes. He looked away from Dara and sighed, laying back beside Dara. "I don't.... I don't want to take your ity..." he told her. Dara widened her eyes a little.
How can he just say it like that?  She coughed and covered herself with the cloth, sitting up slowly.
"It's okay..." she told him. He glanced at her and had on his puppy eyes that made her smile a little. She loved it when he was being a man. This was why she trusted him so much. Even though they were both so vulnerable, he chose to not let anything happen.
"I love you, you know that, right?" He told her, placing their foreheads together. Dara nodded her head and smiled. "More than anything..." she replied. He kissed her forehead and groaned, getting up slowly.
"Let's get dressed and try to find our way back." He told her. Dara looked away and waited until he got dressed and left outside so she'd get her privacy. She smiled and quickly got dressed.