Lovey Dovey

My Ugly Girlfriend!

A/N: PLEASE GO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!! I'LL EXPLAIN IT OTAY?!!! This is the same chapter those of you just read, but I forgot to add the previous chap of what happened when Dara fell... please go and read the previous chap to understand me better!! SORRY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! BAD AUTHOR HERE!!!! :(

 

While Jiyong and Dara were making their way back to his cabin, he came across a beautiful lake that showed the reflection of the sun beautifully.
He took a deep breath and decided to take a break since they've been walking for a rather long time now.
Jiyong sat down close to the edge and patted the seat beside him. Dara smiled and at down beside him. She leaned over towards him who wrapped and arm around her shoulder.
"Dara..."' he called her. She glanced at him and smiled. "What is it?" She asked taking a deep breath, looking at the beautiful lake.
"You promise you'll marry me, right?" He asked glancing down at her warmly. She looked up at him and scoffed, shaking her head. "No. I don't think I feel confident enough." She told him with a pretended serious expression.
Jiyong widened his eyes, not understanding the sarcasm. He started drooping his eyes, his smile turning upside down. Dara saw this, but she just went with the flow. She loved seeing this side of him.
"But... you promised when you took my ring..." he told her, pouting a little.
Dara looked at him and couldn't hold in her laugh anymore. She chuckled and covered .
"Yah, why do you keep asking then? If I didn't make my promise, I wouldn't have taken your ring." She told him looking away. Jiyong smiled and looked at her, not moving his stare away.
Dara looked at him and scoffed, covering his eyes and pushing his head away so he'd look at the lake instead. He smacked his lips and held her hand in his'. He looked at her again and smiled.
"Dara ah..." he called her again. She smiled and looked at him. "What is it?" She asked. Jiyong looked down and in his lips. She wiped the smile off her face and looked at him confused.
"What is it Ji?" She asked. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry...." he told her. She smiled and shook her head from confusion.
"What for?" She asked. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. "Because my parents... we can't have a big wedding together and celebrate it with close relatives and families..." he told her. She in her lips and nodded her head.
"It's okay..." she said rubbing his arm gently, leaning her head into his warm chest. "At least you promise to never leave me. Whatever we do, it'll only be though us and for us." She told him.
Jiyong looked down and smiled. He kissed her forehead and sighed, looking out into the lake.


Jiwon and Yoona looked outside the cabin and saw no sign of Dara and Jiyong anywhere. They sighed with worry and smacked their lips.
"Yah, where can they be?" Jiwon asked. "Yeah... they've been gone for a night now..." she said with a sigh. Jiwon sighed through his nose and walked back to the couch, sitting down.
"Oh well... let them have their privacy..." he said. Yoona turned back to look at him. "Privacy? Yah.... what if they're lost?" She asked walking over to stand in front of him. Jiwon scoffed and shook his head, crossing his arms in front of him.
"Trust me Yoona.... Jiyong knows the way back.... if he's not back by now... they're probably off to something else..." he said carelessly. Yoona thought to herself and scrunched up her face, tilting her head.


"Hey, Dara... do you want to elope with me?" Jiyong asked her, still walking in the wilderness. Dara looked at him and scoffed, holding his hand in hers.
"What about Jiwon and Yoona?" She asked. He shrugged his shoulders and looked around. "I think they're fine without us." He told her. Dara scoffed and shook her head.
"You're so funny... stop talking about that. We need to find our way back..." she said looking around. Jiyong sighed and looked at a small trail that could barely be seen.
"There... just follow that trail." He said pointing to it. Dara looked at him and nodded, following it.
Since it was a small trail, Jiyong had to walk behind Dara, placing a hand on her waist. She smiled and continued walking, looking ahead of her to see if she could see the cabin.


When they finally got there, Dara took a deep breath of relief and smiled widely, jogging to it.
"Yoona! We're back!!" She yelled loudly but stopped when she didn't see Jiwon's car out front. She tilted her head and glanced over at Jiyong who tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders at her.
When Dara walked towards the cabin, Jiyong looked at his phone and saw that he just got a message. He opened it and it was from Jiwon.
"Hyung! Be safe all right? Yoona and I are back! You two don't have to, you know. Haha... have fun! Call me and come visit some time, all right?"
Jiyong scoffed and chuckled silently, walking inside to see Dara crossing her arms in front of her. He widened his eyes and wiped the laugh off from his face.
"What?" He asked walking towards her. She handed him a letter and sighed sadly. Jiyong took the letter and read it with a scoff.
"Dara and Jiyong ah! Jiwon and I have left first! Have your most fun and come see us when you two have a baby!" -Yoona
He laughed and threw the letter away. Dara glared at him and waited for an answer. He looked at her and widened his eyes.
"Yah, stop looking at me like that!" He yelled. She smacked her lips and scoffed.
"What were you doing behind my back?" She asked. He pointed to himself and widened his eyes again. "Behind your back? So I'm always doing something behind your back now?" He asked with a chuckle.
Dara sighed and turned her back to him. She went to the kitchen and leaned her stomach against the counter, placing her elbows onto the counter with a sigh.
Jiyong rubbed his forehead and smacked his lips. Why was she angry? Jiwon and Yoona just left. That doesn't even mean anything.
He walked over to her and hugged her from behind, making her stand upright. She turned around and looked at him with a sigh through her nose.
"What is it?" She asked. Jiyong leaned in and gave her a peck on her lips. She closed her eyes and kissed him back.
He backed away and pressed their foreheads together. He looked into her eyes and smiled when she looked back up at him.
"I wanted this to be our house, so I asked Jiwon and Yoona about it... and they agreed. I just wanted to live here with you.... wae? You don't like it?" He asked.
Dara looked down and glanced back up at him, fiddling with his shirt. He smiled and placed the palm of his hand on her cheek, pulling her face up so she'd look at him.
"Why didn't you just tell me? I didn't even pack all of my belongings..." she told him. He chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry. I secretly packed for you and put them into Jiwon's car. They've already took them out and into our bedroom." He said.
Dara looked up at him and scoffed. She slapped chest playfully and rubbed her eyes.
"Yah... why didn't you just tell me?" She asked again. Jiyong took a deep breath and carried her up to sit on top of the counter. He leaned his body in between her legs and kissed her lips gently again. He backed away and looked at her.
"What? You don't like it? It's your early Christmas gift." He told her. She chuckled and rested her elbows on his shoulders while her hands were playing around with his hair.
Jiyong placed his arms on the counter beside Dara's legs and placed their foreheads together again.
"Hey wifey..." he called her. She chuckled and fiddled with his hair. "What husby?" She asked. He chuckled back and looked into her eyes with his' that were barely opened.
"Thanks for being a part of my lonely life." He whispered to her. She smiled and closed her eyes. "Thank you for letting me by your ugly girlfriend." She told him. They both chuckled and hugged each other tightly in their arms.


A/N: Hi everyone!! I'm sorry for ending the story and not reminding youguys!
I hope you all love the ending!!! I wasn't going to end it yet, but then I didn't know what else I should bring into the story, so I just decided to end it with a little rush at the end... :/
Thank you sooooo much for all your love and support!! I really love youguys so much!! Keke...
I'll make a Daragon fic soon and it'll be a better one... so no worries... keke...
Thank you for bearing the annoying and boring parts with me! I love everyone!!!!!!
Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it is otay?
Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!!~~~~~