It's Time...

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

The next morning, Dara walked to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast for her and Jiyong to eat. She toasted some bread and waited by the counter.

Jiyong came out of the bathroom, washed up, and walked behind her. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist and kissed her neck then released her and walked to the fridge.

"What are you doing?" He asked gulping down some water. She looked at him and chuckled. "Making us some toast..." she told him taking out the peanut butter and jelly.

Jiyong closed the fridge and walked towards her. "Hey, let's go to the beach today..." he asked her. She looked at him and smiled.

"What's with you today wanting to go to the beach?" She asked with a chuckle. He shrugged his shoulders. "I just wanna go. Why? You don't want to?" He asked.

"I want to go. Let's go." She said then fixed them some toast and they ate.

 

 

Later on in the early afternoon, Jiyong took Dara and him to the beach alone. Dara suggested they should invite Se7en and Hanbyul, but Jiyong wanted to spend the day with her, so she agreed.

They got out of the car and walked towards the water.

"Wah, this is so pretty." Dara said reaching her arms our wide in front of the shore with a smile on her face. Jiyong walked to her side and took her hand in his'.

Dara smiled at him and held his hand while her other hand wrapped around his arm.

"What's with you today? So romantic?" She asked him, leaning her head down to his arm.

Jiyong looked down at her and smiled. "You don't like me being romantic?" He asked. She shook her head and chuckled. "I like you for who you are." She told him then peered up at him with a smile that made his heart melt.

Jiyong leaned down and kissed her forehead then continued walking together.

 

 

Later on in the day, Jiyong and Dara sat down on the sand in front of the roaring water waves comfortably.

Dara sat in between his legs and leaned back towards his chest while he held her tightly with his head beside hers'.

He closed his eyes and faced his head down. "Dara..." he called her. "Hmm?" She replied.

"Do you feel that?" He asked her. She glanced back at him confused. "What?" She asked.

"The wind..." he told her quietly. She thought of her father and suddenly sadness filled her heart. She wrapped his arms around her tightly and turned her bead back a little so she could see his face.

"Jiyong..." she called him. He opened his eyes and saw a couple walking by with a little boy walking in between them. His parents were holding onto both of his hands, walking happily like a blessed family.

Jiyong was so focused on them he forgot to listen to what Dara asked him.

"Jiyong ah..." she called him. He twitched and moved his stare from the family and looked at Dara.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried, turning her body towards him. He looked at her and smiled, nodding his head.

"I'm fine. Sorry..." he told her. She looked at him and just smiled. He fiddled around with something in his pocket and sighed, smiling.

 

 

"I wonder what she'll say if I asked her... if I proposed to her..." Jiyong thought on their way back home.

Dara was beside him in the passenger side while he was driving. It was getting dark already, but they could still see without the headlights.

Jiyong glanced at Dara and smiled then reached over to her fingers. Dara looked at him from his touch and chuckled then held his hands gently in hers'.

"You're cooking tonight, right?" She asked him with a chuckle. He nodded his head and chuckled also.

"Who wants some burnt rice and salty beef?" Jiyong joked. They both laughed at each other.

"I'm just kidding. I have something special planned tonight for you... I called in cooks to cook something for us and decorators and do some decorations already." He told her.

Dara looked at him confused and scoffed. "What's the occassion?" She asked. Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders and stopped in front of a clothing store.

Dara looked outside her window confused. "What's happening?" She asked looking around.

Jiyong got out of the car and walked Dara who got out of the car slowly. "We need to get dressed for this special night, don't we?" He asked taking her hand and walking her inside the store.

Jiyong walked out from behind the fitting room in a nice black tuxedo with a turqoise tie. He fixed himself nicely and walked over to Dara's stall, waiting patiently outside.

"Are you done yet?" He asked with his hands behind his back.

"Ugh, Jiyong... I don't like wearing dresses. Didn't you see what happened last time?" She asked trying to put the dress on.

"That's why I got a slip on dress for you. Stop complaining and come out here for me to see." He told her.

Dara opened the door and peeked her head out to look at Jiyong. He looked at her confused. She looked at him with an unsatisfied look and took a deep breath and moved her feet, making her high heels noticable.

She walked out wearing a matching outfit as Jiyong: a short and flared out dress with the sleeves cut off. Her waist was tightened with a belt that was available. Her hair fell down to the sides, matching her look also, along with her black heels.

Jiyong lost his balance. He tipped over but stood up straight and tried to keep his drool from coming out of his mouth.

"I don't like it. I can't breath with this belt around my waist." She whined tugging the belt out. Jiyong walked to her and chuckled, cupping her face in his hands.

He gave her a warm kiss and looked at her face. "You look beautiful... my ugly girlfriend..." he told her. She chuckled and hit his shoulder playfully

"Yah! You call me beautiful then say I'm your ugly girlfriend?" She asked trying to walk away with struggle from her heels. She looked at the full-view mirror and sighed, turning to her side.

"This is... okay..." she said nodding her head.

 

 

When they got home, Jiyong had blindfolded Dara and walked her in with her hand in his'. He looked around and saw that his people did an amazing job.

The room was dark, candles lit everywhere with a table placed nicely in the center of the room with food already placed everywhere. He nodded his head and looked at Dara.

"You're going to be amazed." He told her then took her to her seat. She chuckled and sat down.

"I don't know what you're up to, but I better be surprised." She told him.

Jiyong took a deep breath and took out a small and soft box out of his pocket. He opened it and smiled nervously, seeing a beautiful ring in there.

He gently closed it back and looked back at her. He wiped his sweat off his forehead and coughed then got down on one knee.

"Okay..." he told her. Dara chuckled and took off her blindfold. She looked around but saw no sign of Jiyong. She suddenly looked in front of her and gasped at the sight.

"J... Ji... Jiyong ah..." she stuttered shocked.

Jiyong looked at her nervously, sweat could be seen on his forehead from nervousness.

"I wasn't sure if this was too early... but... through many hardships that I've gone through, and you've gone through... I... I finally realized how much you mean to me. We both met each other at such an unexpected way...." he said then they both chuckled.

By this time, Dara was already in tears. She covered and couldn't help herself from shaking a little.

"I know that there will be many more hardships in the world... but there's only one way I'll be able to withstand them all. And it's with you. If I have you in my life, I'll only be happy and full." He told her.

Jiyong looked down at the box and opened it, exposing the ring. He took a deep breath, nervous out of his guts, and looked back up at Dara.

"Park Sandara... will you marry me and be my wife. Stand beside me through hard times. Hold me to sleep everynight. And make me food to eat everyday so I won't eat burnt rice and salty beef anymore?" He asked with a smile.

Dara chuckled at his statement, tears overflowing from her eyes. She wiped them all off and looked at him with love.

She was breathless. Of course she'd say yes... why wouldn't she? She opened to speak... BUT!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIYONG?!!!!" Jiyong's parents yelled barging into the room. They all the lights and looked at Dara with anger.

 

A/N: Haha, here's the turnout point!!!!

I think I added enough Daragon moments, so it seems about time for some drama.. right?

If you all forgot, his parents did say they were gonna come and get him in the previous chap...

I forgot which one it was, but yep... they're back!!

And just to say, they want Jiyong with Yoona ONLY!! So... what's gonna happen to Daragon??

 

I don't usually ask or beg for this, but if you all like this story, please do upvote it, so I'll know... keke

Sorry if I sound too desperate... hehe... Otay, Until next time!! BYE YEOM!!!!! :D