Found Out About Mother

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

The next morning, Jiyong woke up and saw no sign of Dara anywhere. He got up from bed and walked to the living room tiredly.

"Dara...?" He called her, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

Dara looked at his chest and gulped when he stretched. She coughed and looked away.

"Morning..." she said. He walked to her from behind her and placed a hand on her stomach from behind, giving her a kiss on her cheek. He removed his hand from her and sighed, opening the fridge to gulp down some water.

"Morning..." he said before drinking his water.

 

Later on in the day, Jiyong was watching TV while Dara walked out of the bedroom dressed already.

"Can you take me to go visit my mom? I miss her." She said. Jiyong sat up from his position. He thought back to what her mother said about her moving and leaving Dara alone with him.

He didn't want to tell her, but he can't let her go.

"No, we can just go another day." He told her, looking away. She looked at him confused.

"Jiyong ah... why can't you just take me? What's wrong with you?" She asked. He looked at her and sighed, trying to not sound so rough.

"I'm tired today. Let's just stay home okay? We'll go visit her tomorrow." He told her, walking to her.

"I want to see my mom. If you don't take me, then I'll just go myself." She said then left the house.

Jiyong sighed and walked out after her. He tugged onto her arm and stopped her.

"Dara... please..." he said, hoping she'd just stay. She turned around and faced  him.

"Why aren't you letting me go to visit my mom?" She asked. He sighed and looked at her. "Just... not today... okay? Maybe... next week...?" He asked.

She chuckled and scoffed a little. "If you don't let me go, we're through. Let's bre-"

"She went to America..." Jiyong blurted out. He couldn't believe she would break up with him. He had to say it. Even if it kills her inside.

"She told me... the other day, that she was going to go to America..." he told her.

Dara just looked at him, eyeing him, trying to process everything in. He just looked at her too, sorry that her mother left her at such a time.

"I don't believe you." She told him with her voice shaking, running off. He smacked his lips and ran after her.

"Ugh!" Dara grunted falling on the ground after she tripped over an uneven plat.                                                                                                                                                

Jiyong got there and picked her up. She smacked her lips and slaps his hand away. She bent down to her knees and starts sobbing. Jiyong's face soured up. His weakness: seeing Dara's tears.

He regreted telling her, but he had to. He just stood there and looked down at the top of her head sadly.

"I don't believe you." Dara muttered, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. Your mom wouldn't let me tell you." He told her softly.

Dara huffed and stood up, but fell from her trembling knees. Jiyong held her up, but she removed his hold from her.

"I'm gonna go and find my mom." She said then forced herself to walk away. He took a deep breath and chased after her slowly.

"You're not in good condition. You just hurt yourself from your fall." He told her. He caught up to her and out of frustration, he carried her bridal style inside his house.

Dara hit and punched him roughly, but he withstood it all. He held onto her tightly and closed the door behind them.

 

After Dara calmed herself for a while, Jiyong walked her to the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet seat while he put some ointments on her wounded knee.

She looked down at him sadly and let her hair cover her face.

Jiyong looked up at her with a smile and cupped her face with one of his hand after he was done bandaging her.

"Everyone's leaving me Jiyong..." she told him sadly. He leaned up to kiss her forehead and smiled.

"I'm still here... Hanbyul and Se7en are still here too... we're still here for you." He told her softly. She looked at him with her soft eyes and let out a corner smile.

He sighed when she didn't respond and got up. "Come on, let's go take a nap. I'm tired." He said then put the First-Aid Kit away and carried her bridal style to bed.

Dara was already in her short shorts and t-shirt while he was in his sweats, shirtless as usual.

"We just woke up Jiyong..." she told him. He shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay. We have nothing to do today. Let's just take a nap." He told her.

She moved around when Jiyong put her on the bed and sighed, watching as he climed on from the other side to sleep beside her.

Jiyong laid beside her and looked into her eyes. He sqeezed his arm under Dara's head and bent it up to touch her soft hair.

"You're so beautiful..." he told her. She looked at him and leaned in to kiss his chapped lips. He felt so weak. Her kiss and touch made him feel like he could fly.

He returned the kiss and backed away to look at her eyes, their faces closely together still.

He leaned in again for another kiss, nibbling on her lower lip. She crossed her leg over to his and nibbled on his upper lip, both of them closing their eyes and embracing the moment.

Jiyong backed away and looked her in the eyes. "Let's go to sleep before something unexpected happens..." he whispered to her.

Dara chuckled and turned the other way, her back facing Jiyong now. He chuckled, spooning her warmly. She snugged her head back towards his chest and smiled, resting her eyes.

Jiyong smiled and wrapped the blanket warmly between them before going to sleep also.

 

A/N: WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Another cute Daragon CHAP!!! Too much cuteness???

I think I'm loaded enough??? Keke... Just playing!!! It'll keep coming!!!!!

Thank you for all your comments and love and support!!

Saranghae everyone!!!!! Big hugs and kisses!!! \(^_^)/