The Surprise

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

"What?!" Hanbyul yelled loudly while her and Se7en sat across from each other in a donut shop.

"I don’t know what Jiyong’s up to. He wants to do something to show Yoona that he really does have a girlfriend." He said as Hanbyul sighed.

"What do you think he’ll do?" She asked curiously leaning towards him while he shook his head slowly. "I don’t know. Honestly... he won’t tell me anything anymore. He knows my big mouth." He said with a chuckle as Hanbyul glared at him angrily. He quickly kept on a serious expression again and looked down, pressing his lips together shamefully.

 

Jiyong pounded on Dara’s door loudly while she came to open the door.

"Hi." She said glancing at him and grabbing her suitcase. She had her long wavy hair down to her sides along with a black skinny jean and a tight green t-shirt with a dark blue jean jacket over.

"Where’re we going?" She asked carelessly hearing a car behind them.

"Hey guys!" Dara’s parents yelled as Dara stared at them blankly and walked towards them giving them each an awkward hug.

"What’re you guys up to?" Her father asked watching Jiyong carry Dara’s luggage, standing beside her with his arm to her tiny waist.

"I hope you don’t mind...but Dara has been DYING to stay over at my place for a while." He said dramatically with a sad face.

Dara quickly looked up at him in confusion and anger seeing his smile smiled. Her parents were filled with shocked expressions.

"I said no. But she insisted-"

"In fact, Jiyong is working on a project. So that’s why I insisted on helping him." She said nervously chuckling glancing at him while patting his chest hard. He slightly nodded and grasped her hand then turned his attention to her parents.

"Really." Said Dara’s mother nervously smiling as Jiyong nodded happily. "What do you think honey?" She asked looking at Dara’s father, who slowly smiled.

"It’s great." He said smiling. "More time to bond...right?" He asked questioningly.

Jiyong nodded and chuckled happily smiling down at Dara, whose expression died.

"Hey...what’re you planning on doing." Dara asked confused while they sat in the car.

"As you know..." He said cleverly. "Yoona came over to my house this morning." He said with puckered lips. Dara glared at him and nodded.

"And? What does that have to do with me?" She asked confused.

"All my past girlfriends… usually stay over at my house." He said with a stutter as Dara stared at him with a puzzled look.

"What? Why" She asked confused. "Stays over at your place? Are you saying they live with you or what?" She asked puzzled with a nervous chuckle. He remained silent and sighed trying to gather his thoughts.

"I don’t...get it." She said as he shot a stare at her odd face.

"We..." he said wondering his eyes around. "We don’t do anything bad. It’s just that I usually don’t have a lot of trust towards my girlfriends. But then again, that was because they were all…beautiful." He said as they arrived at his house.

Dara stared at him with a loud scoff and turned the other direction from him looking around the area with a light laugh.

"Are you saying that I’m-"

"Ugly?" He asked with wide eyes. "No! I didn’t mean that." He said scratching the side of his neck.

"I mean, most of my exes looked….." he looked at her up and down as she cleared fixing her hair.

"You live here?" She asked in an angry tone looking towards his house. "Fascinated?" He asked proudly stepping out of the car as she scoffed.

"Very." She said sarcastically walking out of the car and grabbing her luggage from the back as he walked ahead to the house. She followed closely by as a voice spoke faintly from behind them.

"Kwon Jiyong? Who’s this young lady?" A man asked as Jiyong stuttered oddly and managed to stand by Dara with an arm over her shoulder.

"Hi Uncle Lee! Um...this is Park Dara...my new girlfriend." He said proudly. "A beauty isn’t she." He said chuckling as Dara slightly smiled.

"Oh? A beauty?? I see how fast you change your looks?"

Dara thought evilly to herself.

"Oh...Dara...this is my Uncle Lee." He said smiling and addressing them while Dara greeted him politely.

"Hello there." Dara said respectfully as he smiled. "Great to meet you." He said with a chuckle.

"Now...if you’ll excuse us...we ought to get going." Said Jiyong as Uncle Lee smiled silently to himself.

"Alright...be careful now kids...I don’t want to call the cops on you again Jiyong." He said chuckling, walking away.

Dara stared at him awkwardly after listening to the last couple of words. Jiyong nodded with a quick smile and led Dara towards the house.

"What’s he talking about? He called the cops on you before? Why?" She asked puzzled as Jiyong pushed her to walk faster.

"Just be quiet and hurry." He said annoyed as she narrowed her eyes.

Hanbyul sat in Se7en’s house walking back and forth impatiently. She took her phone out and dialed Dara’s number.

"Dara?!" Hanbyul yelled loudly. "Yeah Hanbyul...what’s wrong?" Dara answered confused.

"Hey...where are you at?" She asked in panic as Dara lightly chuckled. "Um...at Jiyong’s...why." She asked chuckling. Hanbyul sat down by Se7en with a hand to her heart.

"Dara...did he touch you? Are you okay?" She asked calmly as Dara chuckled shaking her head no.

"What are you thinking Hanbyul? I won’t let him touch me. We’re not even going to be sleeping in the same room. I’m sleeping in the living room." She said chuckling as Hanbyul sighed deeply.

"Sure...get Jiyong on the phone." She commanded. Dara shrugged and walked into Jiyong’s room.

He was shirtless and on the computer playing games as she walked behind him with a light cough.

"Hey...Jiyong...it’s Hanbyul." Dara said. Jiyong glanced at her then at both of his hands that were on the keyboard, clicking continuously.

"I don’t have any hands!" He yelled in anger moving his ear towards the phone. Dara growled and held the phone beside his ear giving him an angry glare.

"Hello." He said with a monotone voice keeping his eyes on the game he was playing on the computer screen. Hanbyul screamed loudly on the other line.

"Hey! What’re you doing with Dara at your house?!" She yelled as Jiyong winced moving his head away from the phone.

"It’s none of your business." He said concentrating on his game as Hanbyul scoffed.

"You better take care of her! Don’t even-"

"Yeah Byul...you just worry about you and hyung. I’ll do everything you said." He said grabbing the phone quickly and throwing it to the ground.

"Hey!" Dara yelled grabbing taking a huge step to grab it from the ground. Jiyong kept his eyes on the computer screen ignoring her every move and word.

"Oops...I thought it was my phone." He said with a chuckle as Dara scoffed looking around the room and slumping her shoulders.

"Hey...are there any other covers and pillows that you have?" She asked while he glanced at her and shook his head.

"I don’t have extra pillows or anything." He said with puckered lips and squinting his eyes staring at the screen. Dara widened her eyes in shock and disgust.

"How am I going to sleep?!" She yelled staring at him. He kept his attention on the game and ignored her. She took a step towards him as he coughed and then shrugged.

"We can share a bed." He said carelessly making Dara feel chills roll down her body."You’re disgusting." She said stepping out of his room quickly.

Jiyong glanced at her and lightly chuckled. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked with a loud sarcastic chuckle.

 

A/N: Hehe... Jiyong's plan to make Yoona disappear...

How is it coming along?? Good? Funny??

Please leave a comment and let me know okay??