What REALLY happened...

My Ugly Girlfriend!

Everyone ran outside of Jiyong's house to go see Jiwon?

When Jiyong opened the door, Se7en and Hanbyul, along with Dara, fell back, not knowing that Jiyong and them were coming.

 

"Y-yah... what are youguys doing here?" Jiyong asked looking at Dara confused. They all just stared at each other.

"We uh..." Se7en said scratching his head.

"Nevermind, let's go!" Jiyong said then ran off. He went into his own car while Dara went with Se7en and Hanbyul.

 

They all drove their cars toward Yoona's residence.

 

Just right when Jiyong got there, Yoona's car parked in the driveway and out came no other than Jiwon carrying Yoona into her house.

He looked at the scene in disbelief then stood outside his car in fear and shock.

"HYUNG!!!" Jiyong yelled loudly.

Jiwon slowly turned around and looked at Jiyong.

 

Everyone else arrived and got out of their car.

Jiwon fully turned around with Yoona still in his arms. He looked at everyone and smiled with a wave.

"Hi everyone..." Jiwon said.

 

 

Everyone sat in Yoona's house in disbelief still. Yoona was dead asleep so eveyone sat in her living room, conversing with each other.

Everyone looked at Jiwon, trying to see if it really IS him.

Jiyong looked at Jiwon and sighed. "What happened?" He asked. Jiwon half chuckled and stood up.

"Let's go out for a drink Jiyong... Just you and me." Jiwon said.

"Is it really you, Kwon Jiwon?" Se7en asked sitting beside Hanbyul.

Jiwon looked at his parents and sighed.

"Mom, dad, we're all gonna go out. See you later." Jiwon said motioning for Se7en, Hanbyul, Jiyong, and Dara to go out. His parents just looked at him weirdly, confused still with shock.

"Wh-what are you talking about? We just got here. Who are you? Are you really our son?" His father asked. Jiwon just smiled at him.

"What really happened to you? Why are you looking at us like that?!" His mother asked frustrated that Jiwon wasn't answering anyone's questions.

Everyone just looked at him weirdly. He looked at his parents with just smiled.

"For once... I have my reasons." He told them.

 

 

Everyone got inside a bar with Jiyong and Jiwon sitting away from Se7en, Hanbyul and Dara.

They were all looking over at Jiyong and Jiwon, curiously as to what they were talking about and when they were gonna come back.

 

"This is crazy. Tell me what really happened." Jiyong asked shifting in his seat, sitting across from Jiwon. Jiwon just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Yah, why do you keep doing that? Stop doing that. You're scaring me." Jiyong said annoyed. Jiwon looked around then back at Jiyong again.

"I have my own connections little brother." He told Jiyong. Jiyong just looked at him and sighed.

"Tell me what really happened." Jiyong was dying to know.

Jiwon chuckled and looked down, taking a deep breath. He looked back up at Jiyong with a serious face.

Jiyong shifted in his seat, knowing that things are getting serious.

 

"I never died. There was never an accident. Everything was fake." Jiwon told Jiyong.

"What are you talking about? How? We saw the pictures from the accident. We saw everything. How can it be fake?"

"You don't know me little brother..." Jiwon said shaking his head. Jiyong just stared at Jiwon who kind of laughed.

"You saw pictures. You never saw what really happened." Jiwon explained.

"But, the car was totaled, down to the ground." Jiyong asked. "Exactly." Jiwon said looking down, taking a sip of his drink.

"Then who did we see at the morgue?" Jiyong asked confused, trying to connect all the dots.

"Fine. I'll tell you what really happened." Jiwon said taking a breath.

 

"I never liked what mom and dad expected from me. I was never the person they and you thought I was. I was never the perfect son. And I hate doing everything that they tell me to do. I was talking with me friends a few weeks before the "accident" and they understood how I felt. So  we came up with this project to fake my death in order to escape. One of my close friends is the boss at the Newspaper Company. He knew my situation so he gave the reporters permission to write about my death. They had connections with a photographer who took fake accident pictures." Jiwon explained fully.

Jiyong just looked at him.

"What about the ashes?" Jiyong asked.

"What ashes? Those weren't ashes?" Jiwon said chuckling. "Things like that can be easily made." He added. Jiyong laughed a little.

"Right, I forgot. You were a pottery man." JIyong said leaning back in his seat. Jiwon chuckled with him.

"How long ago was this plan? You have no idea how hard mom and dad planned your funeral." Jiyong asked him. Jiwon smacked his lips and hit Jiyong's arm playfully.

"Did you come to my funeral? I know you hate mom and dad but you couldn've at least came to my funeral right?" Jiwon asked.

"No, I didn't come. I didn't want people to think I was you. Instead, I went to your grave to scare people more. Make people think you're the one standing by your tombstone." Jiyong said then they both laughed loudly.

Since Jiyong and Jiwon both look fairly alike, many people would mistake them for each other. People think they're twins, but they're not.

 

Se7en and them walked over and looked from Jiwon and Jiyong.

"Well, the atmosphere has changed." Se7en said.

Dara walked over beside and looked at him worriedly, placing a hand on his arm.

"So, tell us what happened?" Se7en asked. Jiwon and Jiyong looks at each other.

"It's a long story." They both said with a smile.

 

 

Later on, Se7en and Hanbyul left the bar, leaving Jiyong, Jiwon and Dara at the bar.

"I forgot to mention. This is my girlfriend, Dara." Jiyong introduced Dara, holding onto her hand from under the table. Jiwon looked at her and smiled.

"So, how did you meet this beauty?" Jiwon asked. Dara and Jiyong looked at each other and chuckled.

 

A/N: Did I clarify it enough????? :D

Now since Jiwon's back and settled, only problem is their parents...

What's gonna happen to Daragon??

Problem's not over yet... muahaha...