Coming Back

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Dara laid her head against Jiyong's back and slept soundly. He carried her through the woods and looked at the watch on his wrist.

"7:30pm." He said annoyed then gulped loudly and felt his stomach growl.

"How can she be sleeping?" He mumbled to himself, taking a glance at her. She slightly moved and cuddled in deeper in his shoulder, pressing her head against his'. He coughed and continued walking, looking straight ahead.

"Kwon Jiyong..." she mumbled through his shirt. He looked around and ignored her.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong ah..." she said once more. He sighed and turned his head to look at her.

"What?" He asked turning back to the path. Dara arched her back and felt her stomach.

"We haven't eaten all day. Aren't you hungry?" She asked looking at him with a confused expression, looking down.

"What do you think?" He asked. Dara smacked her lips and scratched her head.

"Here, drop me here. Let's see if my foot is better now." She said. Jiyong stopped and sat down on a rock nearby. He knelt down in front of her and gently untied his tank top from her feet.

“Hey Jiyong! You have so many mosquito bites on your arms!” She screamed loudly making him glare at her.

“And?” He said looking at her foot as she reached to touch them. He quickly moved.

“Just leave them be and they won’t itch.” He said. Dara nodded and slowly took her hand back.

“Here try walking.” He said. Dara slowly stood up and looked down as she walked.

“It’s a little better.” She said then continued walking further and then back to Jiyong.

“Does it hurt?” He asked. She shook her head and slightly touched it with a smile. “No, it’s fine now I can walk.” She said. He quickly smiled and then frowned again.

“Well…be careful next time.” He said then looked at her.

“What? Did you still want to carry me on your back?” She asked smiling brightly. He gave her a dirty look and grabbed his tank top then put it on his shoulder and continued walking.

Dara clicked her tongue and quickly walked after him.

“Hurry up!” He yelled looking at her. She caught up to him and walked side by side with him. She glanced at his angry face but he didn’t dare look at her.

“Hey, what time is it? I’m starving.” She asked. Jiyong sighed and showed her his watch. She gasped loudly and held his wrist to look closer.

“It’s 8:00pm already?!” She screamed. “That means we were out here all day! No wonder why I’m so hungry!” She yelled looking up at the sky. He removed his wrist from her hold and stuffed it in his pocket.

“So, we better get back quick before we die from starvation.” He said watching Dara hold her stomach, walking by him. She gasped as she spotted a batch of red berries.

“Jiyong!” She yelled, pointing to the bush with a bright smile.

“What is that?” He asked with a confused expression. Dara walked towards them and picked one out, holding it in front of her face.

“A berry!” She yelled then stuffed it in .

“Don’t eat it-“

Jiyong yelled but stopped when he saw Dara chewing on the berry with a smile.

“It’s delicious Jiyong! Try one!” She yelled, quickly stuffing every berry she could spot in . Jiyong glared at her.

“Hey! You don’t even know what they are! What if it’s poisonous?!” He yelled loudly. She ignored him and stuffed them in .

 

Hanbyul grabbed her coat in her room and stormed out of the house until Se7en caught her arm.

“Yah! Don’t worry they’ll be back!” He yelled. She scoffed madly and glared at him.

“Yeah? Well, that was the same exact line you said about 5 hours ago!” She yelled then ran out of the house quickly, shutting the door. Se7en sighed and ran after her.

When he opened the door, he noticed Hanbyul standing on the porch with an angry expression. She was looking straight towards the car.

Se7en looked over and had on a confused expression. Hanbyul stormed over to the car as Se7en followed her behind.

Dara and Jiyong were already sleeping soundly in the car and left the light in the car on. Since Hanbyul and Se7en locked the door and Jiyong nor Dara forgot to bring their key except for Jiyong's car key, they had to sleep in the car that had some extra blankets and cushion also.

Jiyong was sleeping on the passenger side while Dara sat on the driver's seat. They both each had blanket to cover over themselves. They were leaning in towards each other with their heads almost touching.

“Hanbyul, what’re you going to do?!” Se7en whispered, following behind her who walked quickly. She ignored him and neared the car.

“Dar-“

Se7en grabbed her arm and turned her around fiercely to face him.

“They’re asleep! Don’t wake them!” He whispered angrily. Hanbyul scowled at him.

“I just want to know where they’ve been all day!” She said angrily. Se7en sighed and shook his head. “Tomorrow.” He said calmly.

“Tomorrow you can ask them.” He said looking into her eyes. She looked down slowly after a while and walked back inside the house.

 

The next morning Dara slowly moved from her seat on the driver’s side and held onto her stomach with pain in her eyes.

Her head accidentally fell on Jiyong's lap, making her just freeze there from pain.

She slowly grunted and tried to get up but she just fell back on Jiyong's lap. She put on a painful expression and gave up trying to move, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

“Jiyong.” She said softly. He was still sleeping therefore he didn't answer her. She slowly pounded her fist on his leg gently, making him slowly opened his eyes. He winced in pain and moved his hand to his stomach and tilted his head back.

“Hey Kwon Jiyong… are you okay?” She asked grunting in pain, crunching up in his lap still. He slowly opened his eyes and peered down at her.

“Do I look okay?! What are you doing sleeping on my lap? Are you trying to take advantage of me being in this state?” He asked angrily with his hand over his stomach. He tried to move Dara's head up from his lap and with her help, it was a success.

He suddenly looked at her and noticed she was wincing in pain also.

“You too?” He asked. Dara nodded and whinced.

“I think it’s the berries.” She slowly said. Jiyong's face became filled with anger. She slowly looked down while he angrily tried to get up but it was useless. He kept falling back down to the seat.

 

When they got back home from the trip, they first stopped at Jiyong's place.

Hanbyul and Se7en threw Dara and Jiyong’s bags in Jiyong’s living room then went and sat down on the couch annoyed.

Jiyong walked out of the bedroom still holding onto his stomach. He walked over to grab a water bottle and exhaled in relief.

The toilet flushed as Dara walked out of the bathroom and exhaled deeply.

“Well...thanks for ruining the fun for everyone you two.” Se7en said with a sigh. Jiyong scoffed and looked at them with a troubled face.

“Fun?” He asked lightly chuckling. “I don’t think it was fun at all.” He said looking straight at Dara.

“I almost died!” He yelled. Dara placed her hands on her hips and scoffed. “Well, at least I-“

Hanbyul cut Dara off and stood up. “At least the two of you are fine!” She yelled tired of their yelling. Dara sighed and sat down next to her.

“Look… it really wasn’t my fault.” Dara said as they all listened. “Jiyong was the one who took us the wrong direction.” She said.

Jiyong glared at her and scoffed, crossing his arms in front of him.

“Yeah, go ahead and blame it on me.” Jiyong said sarcastically chuckling.

“At least I know I wasn’t the one who found the stupid berries.” He said annoyed drinking his water. Dara pursed her lips together and looked to the ground.

“Hanbyul, lets go.” Se7en said standing up. Dara and Jiyong both looked up at him while they were sitting.

“You guys are leaving already?” Jiyong asked setting his water down. “Yeah… I got to go drop Hanbyul off at home and let my dad know that we’re already back.” He said.

Dara sighed and stood up, stopping Hanbyul and Se7en from walking out the door. “You know we can just-“

Her phone rang and interrupted her talking. “Hello?” She answered watching Jiyong who stood up facing her.

“Stop trying to make things worse!” He yelled at her. She had the phone pressed on her ear and had on a serious face. Her eyebrows narrowed as her face sadden.

“You’ve already ruined everything for everyone and-“

Dara walked past him and wiped her tear as Jiyong watched her.

“Yah, I didn’t even say anything bad! Why’re you crying?!” He yelled. Dara stopped walking and hung up her phone.

“Stop being such a CRYBABY.” He said carelessly and looked down to the ground. She turned to look at him and narrowed her eyes angrily, trying to stop the tears from streaming down her face.

“My dad just got in a PLANE CRASH!” She screamed loudly as tears gushed from her eyes. Hanbyul gasped loudly and covered her heart with her hand.

“I’m not crying because of your stupid words and complaints about ME!! I’m crying because my dad, who I actually CARE about, non like YOU, just got in a plane crash!” Dara yelled louder staring him in the eyes.

Jiyong's face softened as Hanbyul and Se7en stood beside each other in shocked.

“Dara.” Hanbyul said sadly. Dara looked down and wiped her tear.

“If not for all of you and your stupid plan I could’ve got to say good bye to him before he left like this!” She screamed louder and stared at them angrily. She huffed in her tears and ran out the door.

Se7en looked at Hanbyul with an awful expression on his face while Jiyong remained speechless at the news.

 

Dara ran quickly away from Jiyong’s house and turned the corner nearby, slamming her back on the wall, crying to herself. She slowly crouched down in agony and covered her face with her arms, as if she could escape from the whole world.

“Dad.” She muffled silently through tears.

A/N: Don't worry... things will get better... obviously...

Sorry for all depressing scenes though...  but this event will bring out all the sweet and lovey-dovey moments!!

And from then on it'll stay like that... for a while... keke...

Please comment and let me know how it's going so far!!!