Forget About It

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

The next morning, Dara walked out of the restroom and met with Jiyong in the bedroom. He'd gotten all of their suitcases out and was looking at their clothes in the wardrobe.

Dara took a deep breath and looked down. She didn't want to move. She didn't wan to migrate him away from his parents; farther than he already is.

Even though they dislike her and him, sadly, she didn't want to move away. Plus, they have Se7en and Byul here.

 

Jiyong took a deep breath and saw down on the edge of their bed. He placed his hands on his knees and lifted his head up high with his eyes closed.

Dara sighed and walked over to him. She brushed her way past his legs, standing in between his legs, and warpped her arms around his shoulder.

Jiyong opened his eyes from her presence and a smile came to his face. He brushed aside his worries and put on a smile for her.

"Hi..." he spoke, wrapping his hands around her legs gently. Dara smiled at him and leaned in to kiss his forehead.

Jiyong closed his eyes and looked down after she backed away. She looked down at his face and felt guilty and sad.

 

She was the reason behind all of his sadness. She hate to admit it, but she was the one that is causing him to be stressed.

"I'm sorry Jiyong..." she told him. He looked up at her and smiled, shaking his head. "What for? You're not to blame for anything." He told her then looked down again.

Dara hated seeing him like this. She didn't want to create any more sadness with the atmosphere. She chuckled out of nowhere and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo... my Jiyong is so the handsome!!" She told him with a big smile on. He looked up at her and scoffed with a short chuckle, leaning back a little. He pulled Dara's body forward, pressing it against his'.

"Yah, what's up with the sudden change in your attitude? You're so weird these days." He told her. Dara smacked her lips and sat on his lap.

"YAH! I'm THE Dara... THE Sandara Park that is Kwon Jiyong's Ugly Girlfriend. I should be....... proud... muahahaha..." she spoke with a funny voice. Jiyong looked at her weirdly and chuckled.

"You... you're... not on drugs, are you?" He asked with an  eyebrow up. Dara gasped and looked down at him.

"How DARE you say that? Do I LOOK like I'm on drugs?" She asked with her eyebrows creased together. Jiyong looked at her fragile self and chuckled tiredly from her immature act.

"Yeah... you are..." he said then hugged her tightly, wrapping his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder and sighed.

"I'm tired Dara..." he told her with his voice slightly breaking from his exhausion. Dara looked at him and sighed, playing with his hair.

"I know..." she spoke softly. She sighed and cupped his face in her hands, pulling his face up to hers.

"Hey... I don't want to move. Let's just stay here, huh? I mean, we still have Byul and Se7en here. We can't just leave them..." she told him. Jiyong looked down and took a deep breath.

"Okay... if you say so." He told her. She smiled, even though she knew he was pained inside.

"Yah..." she called him. He looked up at her and smiled. "Kiss..." she told him, turning her cheek to him. He chuckled and pulled her up, standing up after her also.

"Stop trying to make excuses to make me kiss you. You're so desperate these days Dara..." he told her smacking his lips. Dara placed her hands on her hips and pouted.

"I'm not... desperate..." she said then looked down, resting her hands to her sides now.

Jiyong turned around and looked at her. He shook his head and chuckled. He walked towards her and cupped her face in his hands. He pulled her face up and kissed her lips tenderly and softly.

Dara closed her eyes and placed her hands on his stomach, lifting her head up more to kiss him better.

Jiyong smiled and nibbled on her top lip. Dara chuckled and nibbled on his lower lip. She placed a hand on his neck and tiptoed, backing away from him a little.

Jiyong looked down at her face and smiled, pressing their foreheads together. He closed his eyes and sighed through his nose.

Dara threw her hands around his shoulder and looked into his closed eyes with a smile on her face. He wrapped his hands around her waist and rubbed them up to rest below her armphit.

"You know I'm here, right...?" She told him. He kissed her lips and backed away, pressing their foreheads back together. "I know..." he told her.

"And you know I won't ever leave you, right...?" She told him. He once again kissed her lips and backed away, pressing their foreheads together again. "I know..." he told her again.

"Then don't be so worried. Don't stress yourself out so much, okay?" She told him. He opened his eyes slowly and looked into Dara's eyes.

"I'm just worried about our future." He told her looking down. She backed away from him, pulling herself closer to him.

"If you're willing to stand by me, I'm willing to stand by you." She told him. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her forehead, her nose, and last but not least, her lips.

Dara chuckled and backed away from him.

"Who's the desperate one always trying to kiss me now? Hmm...?" She said then laughed and ran away from Jiyong. He smacked his lips and chuckled, walking out of the bedroom also.

==================================================================================================

 

Yoona woke up from her bed and groaned, looking around her bedroom. She got up and walked out to the bathroom, but instead heard some noise in the kitchen.

"Who is it?" She mumbled to herself, walking slowly to the kitchen.

She peeked through the corner of the wall and saw no other than Jiwon in her kitchen, cooking something. She gasped and went into view.

"Yah! Kwon Jiwon! What are you doing here?" She asked walking towards him. Jiwon looked at her and chuckled. "Yah, it looks like we're a newlywed couple. You coming out of the bedroom with your own self like that... and me here... cooking..." he said with a smile.

Yoona looked at herself and notice she was trashy. She was dressed in her short shorts and thin tank top along with her hair all over the place.

She didn't care about that right now though. She only wanted to know why Jiwon was in her house.

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking at him confused. He chuckled and turned off the stove, setting the table up.

"Go wash up and come eat." He told her. She looked at him confused.

"Jiwon... seriously... talk to me. Why are you here?" She asked tiredly. Jiwon turned to her and just looked at her. He walked towards her until their toes were touching.

"I already told you that one day: I'm not over you." He told her. He took another step towards her, making them even closer than they already were.

"We... we can't continue Jiwon. Your parents only want me to be with Jiyong. We can't stir up more drama than there already is." She told him, looking into his eyes.

"Don't worry. NO one and nothing can break hyung and Dara up. Trust me." He told her. She looked down and shook her head.

"I don't want to take any chances. We tried it once, and it resulted to you faking your death." She told him. He smiled and cupped her face in his hands.

"I said it wasn't because of you. It was because of my parents." He told her. She looked down and took a deep breath.

=======================================================================================================

 

Back then when both Jiwon and Jiyong still lived with their parents, Jiwon and Yoona were already dating. But because of their schedules, due to their parents, they never got the change to hang out.

Especially since Jiwon was the only one that listened to his parents, whilst Jiyong was always out, that made him even busier.

This was difficult for both Jiwon and Yoona because no one knew they were dating, not even Jiyong knew.

Jiwon was tired of this, but Yoona told him to calm himself and just listen to his parents.

He didn't like the idea, therefore he faked his death.

Yoona have always though it was because she was always forcing him to listen to his parents, but Jiwon didn't fake his death because of her. It was because of his parents.

 

 

Since their parents didn't know that Jiwon and Yoona were in a relationship, they forced Yoona to go to Jiyong after Jiwon's "death".

Yoona didn't agree with it at all, but to rid herself of Jiwon's death, she used Jiyong's image to rid herself. She wanted to see Jiwon everyday, but because she couldn't, she used Jiyong to make that happen. Especially when JIyong and Jiwon were basically like twins.

Now that he's back, he wants to get back with her, but since their parents have been pusing her to Jiyong, she was afraid things weren't going to look so pretty.

===============================================================================================================

 

"Just trust me, okay Yoona...?" He whispered to her. She looked up at him and was tearing, but she tried to hold them back.

He leaned in and smiled, looking into her eyes again.

"Come on. Go wash up and come eat before the food gets cold." He said pushing her towards the bathroom. She looked up at him and smiled then went into the bathroom.

 

A/N: WELCOME NEW SUBS!!! And thank you for taking your time to read my story!! Keke...

So... a little history between JiwonxYoona... haha... I hope it was... interesting much...

And Daragon aren't moving anymore... hehe...

Sorry for yet another long wait in updatng... I've been suffering a little from writer's block...

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, BYE YEOM!!!!!! <3