Arguments....

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Jiwon looked over at Yoona who was sitting in the passenger side of his car while he drove with a smile on his face. He reached his hand over and held onto her's gently. She turned to look at him and smiled.

"Hey..." she said. He smiled and held onto her hand tightly.

"Are you happy?" He asked. She scoffed and looked at him. "How do I look?" She asked. Jiwon looked at her when they stopped at a red light. He tried to study her face, but it was useless.

Yoona chuckled and covered with a hand. She shook her head at her boyfriend's immature acts. Jiwon chuckled and drove the car again when the lights turned green.

"What? Why are you laughing?" He asked. Yoona shook her head and sighed. "You're too cute." She told him.

"Aigoo..... aren't I ALWAYS cute?" Jiwon told her with a cute smile on. She glanced at him and chuckled, scratching her hair. "Sure, why not?" She said.

 

 

 

"YAH! I want some too!!" Jiyong yelled looking at Dara who was shoving her homemade sandwich into deliciously. She chuckled and sipped in a juice that was in her hand.

"This is SOOOO good!!!" She said savoring the sandwich. He glared at her and sighed. "You're lucky.... just lucky I'm driving." He told her. She scoffed and continued eating.

 

 

"WHAT?!!! Jiyong is what?!!!!" Yoona screamed in the car with her eyes widened. She turned her body to look at Jiwon all shocked and surprised.

"Yah! Don't tell Dara!" Jiwon said smacking his lips, regreting that he just told Yoona. She laughed and jumped in her seat. "This is tooo cute!!!!" She shreiked.

Jiwon looked at her and smiled then parked his car in front of the cottage that he and Jiyong used to come to all the time when they were younger. He looked outside and shivered.

"It looks cold. Wear something warm." He told her then put on his jacket and beanie. Yoona chuckled and put on her jacket as well. She sniffed and got out of the car then glanced over at Jiyong and Dara who were just pulling in.

"Omo! They're HERE!!!!" Yoona squealed again, grasping onto Jiwon's arm, jumping around a little. Jiwon hissed at her.

"Don't make it so obvious." He told her. She her lips in and pretended to zip them up. She looked over at Jiyong and Dara who were arguing in the car still.

 

 

"How can you not bring a big jacket at all?!!! Are you even Korean?!!" Jiyong yelled at her. Dara smacked her lips and grunted madly, glaring at him. "What does that have to be with me being Korean?!" She yelled madly.

Jiyong got out of the car and went to put on a big jacket he brought. Dara shivered from the cold and cursed herself for not remembering to bring any big jacket.

She got out and looked over at Jiyong, trying to put on layers and layers of sweaters she brought with a pout.

Jiyong looked over at her and shook his head madly. He pulled out a big jacket he had and walked towards Dara, closing the trunk.

"Here. Wear this, loser." He said throwing his jacket to her. He walked over to the side door and searched through his other bags while Dara held his jacket in her hands and looked at him.

"Aigoo... you're so considerate..." she whispered quietly to herself then wore his jacket that warmed her up immediately.

"Where is it?" Jiyong mumbled to himself, searching from bag to bag. Dara looked over at him and pursed her lips. "What are you looking for?" She asked.

Jiyong sighed and smiled when he finally took out his beanie and ear muffs. He turned around and looked at Dara. He looked at his beanie and put it on her roughly, ruining her hair, along with his ear muff.

"Argh, Jiyong!" Dara screamed madly, fixing her hair neatly back into place. He chuckled and closed the door then looked over at Jiwon and Yoona who were watching them the whole time. He coughed and glanced at Dara then walked over.

Dara grunted to fix her hair but she finally got it. She walked over to Jiwon and Yoona, standing behind Jiyong.

"Still looks the same, huh?" Jiwon told Jiyong, looking around. The boys both looked around and nodded their heads. "Yep..." Jiyong said.

"Let's go inside and start bringing things in." Jiwon said then left with Yoona. Jiyong nodded and looked at Dara who looked at him confused. He sighed and just went inside, ignoring her presence.

"So... hyung... you and Yoona will share a room? Dara and I will share one." Jiyong said walking in with his hands in his front pockets. Dara looked at him and in her lips while Yoona and Jiwon both looked at them.

"So... you two have slept together before, eh?" Jiwon asked with his arms crossed out in front of him. Yoona scoffed and looked at Jiyong and Dara. "Many times... I've witnessed it." She said.

"Omo... my Yoona's eyes." Jiwon said. Yoona scoffed and looked away, walking to the other direction.

"I see Yoona here has something hidden... hmm?" Jiyong said crossing his arms out in front of him. Yoona turned to look at him then looked at Dara.

"I see... Jiyong here, has something hidden also... hmm?" She said motioning her head towards Dara.

Jiyong shot a look at Jiwon and narrowed his eyes immediately. Jiwon noticed and gasped, covering Yoona's mouth, which was already too late.

"Yah, everything's already been said." Yoona said removing Jiwon's hand from .

"What do you have hidden?" Dara asked looking at Jiyong confused. When he didn't answer her, she looked at Yoona then at Jiwon. No response.

"Aish, the sky is SOO beautiful!!" Jiwon said trying to change the subject. He stretched his arms out in front of him and turned around, yawning.

"We should rest first then we'll go hiking tomorrow?" Jiyong said with a sigh. "Yeah, then we'll do our Secret Santa gift exchange." Yoona said happily.

"Uhh..... Secret Santa? Gift exchange? What?!" Dara asked confused. She looked at everyone who just looked at her with a cough.

"Um... Jiyong... Jiyong wanted to play Secret Santa. You two are partners while Yoona and I are partners." Jiwon said with a nod. Dara looked over at Jiyong who smiled at her and walked back outside to grab their things.

"Why am I the only one finding out about this like... now?" She asked confused. Yoona and Jiwon shrugged their shoulders and went to grab their things as well.

"Let's go get our things first. We can talk later." Yoona said then walked outside with Jiwon.

 

A/N: I'm BACK!!!! YAY!!! Haha... so... a little surprise coming up!!

What is Jiyong's surprise that Yoona and Jiwon keeps talking about?

Hmm..... smelling something fishy here... keke...

OH!!! I'VE REACHED OVER 200 SUBS!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!

Thank you soo much for each and every one of you lovely subs and readers!

I'm sorry I can't say thank you to you all one by one, but I hope this Thanks will cover...

But Thank you SOOO much for all of your love and support!!!

Because of that, I'll put in only Daragon Love and Fluffy moments otay?!! Kekeke...

I hope you all loved this Chapter!!! Please leave feedbacks otay?!!

Until next time, saranghae everyone!!!!!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~~