Waking Up Together

My Ugly Girlfriend!

Hanbyul woke up beside Se7en and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

“Dongwook.” She said with a whisper, watching him sleep. He slowly moved when he felt her touch the side of his face. He smiled and looked at her through half opened eyes.

“Good morning beautiful.” He muffled under his breath. She lightly chuckled and looked down with a smile on her face.

“Good morning.” She said softly while he ran a hand through the strand of hair across her face.

“Let’s go visit Dara at Jiyong’s place.” Se7en’s eyes slowly widen with awkwardness.

“You think she’s at his place?” He asked peculiarly. “How she ran off yesterday, I don’t think she’d ever want to see him again.” He said with a light chuckle.

Hanbyul smiled and stood up from the bed, stretching her tired body.

“Well… give Jiyong a call and ask him if she’s there.” She walked towards the bathroom and sighed. Se7en turned to look at the time and scoffed.

“It’s only 8am… I doubt that Jiyong is even awake.” He said with a chuckle.

Hanbyul popped her head out of the bathroom and gave him an angry glare with her toothbrush in . He nodded and laughed, grabbing his phone on the counter.

 

Jiyong moved in his sleep and took a deep breath with a sour face and yawn. He stretched and felt a pair of arms still wrapping around him.

He stopped his movements and looked down at Dara. Her head was placed on his chest and her fingers were clasped around Jiyong’s body.

He stared at her and slowly moved a piece of her hair out of her face. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying last night in his arms.

Jiyong sighed and pressed his lips together in confusion, thinking of what happened last night and why.

He took a deep breath looking down at her and slowly moved. His phone rang loudly as he twitched and grabbed his phone on the counter, answering the ring.

He quickly looked at Dara, who was still sleeping soundly from the less amount of sleep she had last night.

“Hey Kwon Jiyong? Jiyong?” Se7en asked on the other line. Jiyong looked down at Dara’s hands around him and in his breath, lying completely on his back, looking up at the ceiling.

“Hello?” He whispered silently, keeping his eyes on Dara in case she wakes up.

“Hey, why’re you whispering?” Se7en asked with a loud chuckle. “Are you not at home?” He questioned.

Jiyong moved his hands towards Dara’s fingers and tried to release himself with silent grunts.

“Yes, I’m at home.” He whispered quietly. Dara slowly moved, unclasping her hands and laying her hand on his chest.

She snuggled closer to him and a smile slowly spread across her face. He watched her and lightly smiled, amusingly.

“Then why’re you WHISPERING?!” Se7en yelled laughing loudly. Jiyong shut his eyes tight and breathed heavily.

“Dara is still asleep. Can you be any quieter?” Jiyong asked sarcastically in annoyance. He heard Se7en gasp on the other line loudly.

“What? Dara’s still sleeping? So she’s there with you right now?” He asked loudly so Hanbyul could hear. Jiyong looked up to the ceiling again and sighed.

“Yes.” He answered shortly.

“Dara’s at Jiyong’s house?” Hanbyul asked, walking towards Se7en with a huge smile on her face. Se7en nodded and quietly chuckled.

“If she’s sleeping, then why’re you whispering? Go to the living room and talk to me.” Se7en said with a chuckle. Hanbyul sat closely by him, trying to listen to their conversation, not wanting to miss a word.

Jiyong looked down at Dara’s head lying on his chest and her arm on his body.

“I…can’t.” he said with his eyes shut tight in embarrassment.

“Ohhh?? Why?” Se7en asked curiously. Hanbyul stared at him oddly and squinted her eyes.

“She’s… she’s sleeping comfortably right now. I have to go. Bye.” Jiyong said quickly, hanging up his phone. He slowly set it on the counter and then looked back down at Dara’s beautiful and white face.

 

Se7en immediately turned to stare at Hanbyul with wide and shocking eyes. 

“What?! Why’d he hang up?!” Hanbyul yelled loudly reaching over to grab his phone. He moved it away and glared at her. She gazed at him and grabbed her own phone.

“Hey!” Se7en yelled pulling her arm so she could face him again. She gave him an angry glare and huffed under her breath.

“Let them be.” He said a bit calmer. “He’s probably…comforting her from the shock yesterday.” Hanbyul looked down at her phone and sighed with narrowed eyes.

 

Jiyong finally got out of bed without waking Dara and gently tucked her in. He smiled and walked out of the bedroom, quietly closing the door.

He stood outside of the closed door and placed his hands on his hips with a deep sigh. He covered his face with his hands and looked down.

 

After a few seconds, he walked towards the kitchen and prepared a warm bowl of water with a clean towel.

He walked towards the bedroom with the bowl and towel and slowly opened the door. He caught Dara’s puffy eyes glance at him and then quickly back to the pillow.

“Good morning.” He said oddly and walking towards her side of the bed. She gradually stared at him and sat up on the bed, looking down at her nails.

“Morning.” She said with a crack. Her voice was so hoarse and quiet from all her weeping last night that had gone sore.

“Wow, you lost your voice.” He said with a bit of happiness in his voice. She remained looking down without a word.

He placed the bowl of water and towel on the counter and looked at her.

“Now you won’t be able to win our arguments.” He snickered with a slight chuckle, trying to make her smile at least once. He succeeded when she looked up at him with a sad smile and shook her head.

He smiled down at her and dipped the towel in the warm water and then squeezing the water out from the towel.

“I can still win our arguments no matter what state I’m in.” She argued back with a bit of power now. He chuckled and looked down at her, handing her the wet towel.

“Alright tough girl.” He said with a gentle laugh that made Dara stare at him lovingly.

“Lie back down and put this on your eyes. It’ll make the puffiness go away.” He said. She grabbed the towel and lay her back down on the bed with a sigh.

She folded the towel and placed it over her closed eyes.

Jiyong stared at her slow movements with his hands in his sweat pockets. He slightly tilted his head and took a sigh looking at her lips.

“Thank you Jiyong.” Her lips moved, making Jiyong jump a bit and lightly cough. He sat down on a chair nearby and watched her.

“For what?” He asked with a light chuckle, looking down to his dirty carpet as if she could see his happy expression.

“For trying to comfort me last night.” She said with a smile. He stared at her smile and felt his heart pumping faster.

“Trying?” He said with a quiet laugh and smiling eyes. “I wasn’t actually ‘trying’ last night.” He added with a chuckle.

“I could comfort you some other way if you allow me to.” He snickered with a laugh. Dara chuckled and shook her head, still keeping the smile on her face.

Jiyong watched her every move as she moved her hands together and played with her nails.

“Thanks for cuddling me to sleep.” She said a bit quieter. “It feels good to cuddle with an actual person.” She said with a smile on her face.

He could feel that she was speaking the truth because of her shaky voice.

"I used to cry and cuddle my stuffed dinosaur that… my dad bought for me whenever I was sad.” She said with a gloomy chuckle.

“But it never kept me warm… like last night.” She said, her voice trailing off. He remained silent, listening to her truthful words and hoarse voice.

“Well…” said Jiyong staring at her with a slight smile on his face. “I can be your dinosaur whenever you’re sad…if you need me.” He said nervously.

He only kept his eyes on her, knowing the fact that she couldn’t see him. He watched as her face softened and then a tear streamed from the corner of her eyes. He soured his face up and looked down, afraid to see her cry again.

“Do you mean it?” She asked with a crack in her voice. Her hands were on her heart now as she felt her eyes warm up even more.

He slowly walked up to her and she felt his thumb wiping her tears again. She held in her breath and sighed with his touch. His hands were cupping her face once again as she felt her heart fluster with anticipation.

Jiyong stared at the tears on her face and he knew right then that she needed him. No matter what, he’d try his best to make her happy.

He leaned down and kissed her lips lightly and stayed like that as she slowly started to kiss him back through sobs.

He felt her slowly run her hands up to his hands on her face and lifted her head up a bit to kiss him fully on the lips.

He tightened his hold on her and kissed her harder, then quickly pulling away to catch his breath.

He moved the towel from her eyes and looked into her puffy eyes with a smile on his face. He leaned down to kiss her forehead and felt her hands over his.

“Yes… I mean every piece of word I just said.” He said with a whisper in her ears, sending the chills down her spine.

“Are you sure?” Se7en asked, standing by the bedroom door with Hanbyul by his side. She had a huge smile on her face and Se7en was crossing his arms with a raised eyebrow.

Jiyong quickly turned his head to glare at them in embarrassment and Dara lifted her head to look at them with wide eyes. She quickly covered her face with the towel and shrieked.

A/N: Eh!! Daragon love moment ruined!!! Hehe...

Sorry I had to ruin it for you all... haha...

well, the night before should've been enough right??? For now... hehe...

I'm ready for the harsh comments!!! Haha... just kidding...

From here on, there will be many cute and lovey dovey moments!