What Happened

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

A/N: Wah!! I have over 100 SUBS!!!!!! Thank you so much for your support! I didn't think I'd get this many subs for this story! Thank you, thank you so much for all your love and undying support!! I'll continue to update and entertain you all okay? This means so much to me! Thank you so much!!! :D Sorry if I can't say thank you to everyone personally yet, but I have so much subs that I can't thank everyone on the same day... :/ But thank you to all the new subs (you know who you lovelies are) and all the lovely readers and commenters!! Chooman gomawo! SARANGHAE!!!

 

“Hey! When did you guys get here? Don’t know how to knock?!” Jiyong yelled walked towards them.

Hanbyul chuckled and pushed the guys out of the bedroom, walking towards Dara.

“Oh! We were here ever since you guys started talking about… the stuffed dinosaur.” Se7en roared with a laugh.

“Hanbyul and I were just watching a romantic movie.” Jiyong glared at him in anger and then glanced back at Dara as Hanbyul chuckled and closed the door.

 

Hanbyul walked towards Dara, who was lying on her back with the towel still over her face.

“Are you okay Dara?” She asked with a slight chuckle, sitting on the chair that Jiyong was sitting earlier.

Dara slowly moved the towel away from her puffy eyes with a nervous smile on her face.

“No.” She answered with her sore voice.

“What happened to your voice?!” Hanbyul yelled with a concerned look on her face. Dara coughed and sat up on the bed, pressing the towel on her eyes. She smiled and shook her head.

“Nothing.” She said with a smile. “What’re you guys doing here? We didn’t even hear you knock.” She said while looking down in embarrassment.

“Oh, you guys didn’t hear us knock because we DIDN’T knock.” She said with a slight chuckle that made Dara shake her head in laughter.

“I see you and Jiyong are getting along.” She said. Dara looked at her and smiled. “I don’t know.” Dara said with the smile still on her face.

“It was probably just one of his comforting tricks.” She said with a sniff and looking down.

“It was nothing… he’s still a jerk.” She said, looking up at Hanbyul with a chuckle. She shook her head and smiled.

“Tell me how your first kiss felt.” She demanded, holding Dara’s hands tightly with a huge smile on her face.

Dara widened her eyes and chuckled shaking her head with a loud and unbelievable laugh.

 

Jiyong grabbed Se7en a soda and sat down by him.

“So, where’d you find her last night? Or did she come back on her own?” He asked curiously. Jiyong drank his soda and shrugged.

“She left her phone in the bathroom and her mom called so I HAD to pick up. I had no choice but to go look for her." He said with a shrug.

“I guess she fell asleep crying in an alley and a homeless guy was trying to…seduce her.” He said in disgust, keeping his head looking towards the ground.

“Ugh.” Se7en said with a sickened expression. “Tell me what happened between you two!” He screamed with anticipation and excitement.

Jiyong broke a smile and looked down chuckling silent.

“Whoa….whoa…whoa.” Se7en said inching closer to him with a suspicious look on his face.

“What?” Jiyong asked with a blank and curious expression on his face. He was sitting up now and staring at Se7en.

“I haven’t seen that kind of smile in a long time.” Se7en said looking at him from the side with a sly smile.

Jiyong stood up and shrugged with a chuckle when he heard a knock on the front door.

 

“I’m NOT going to tell you.” Dara said standing up and fixing her clothes with a nervous chuckle.

“Aww! Why not?!” Hanbyul yelled with a loud voice and pouted lips. She followed Dara’s every step and had on her sad expression.

“I’m not going to fall for that.” Dara said with a chortle and laugh.

“So you DO like him, huh?” Hanbyul asked leaning on the bed and crossing her arms with a smile on her face. Dara slowly turned around to face her and shrugged.

“No…I don’t.” Dara said with a stutter. “Oh… so you just go around kissing strangers then?” Hanbyul asked sarcastically with a loud laugh and standing up straighter.

Dara scoffed and squinted her eyes when she heard yelling from the living room. Her and Hanbyul looked at each other oddly.

 

“Why don’t you just GO HOME!?” Yoona yelled loudly, stomping her foot on the ground. She was standing right at the door so Jiyong wouldn’t be able to close it.

“Your parents are waiting and waiting for you-“

“I DON’T CARE!” Jiyong yelled loudly, making Dara cover her ears in shock. He had blood shot eyes and anger.

“Do you not understand me?!” He screamed with tight fists. “You KNOW what happened between my family and I and you SHOULDN’T even be telling me what to do!” He yelled louder, making Yoona speechless.

“I know…but-“

“Just leave Yoona. Please.” Se7en said calmly, walking towards her to push her out the door. She refused and narrowed her eyes.

“LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!!!” Jiyong yelled loudly, making Yoona jump in fear. She breathed heavily and slowly walked out of the house with a couple of angry glares back.

Se7en closed the door when she disappeared while Jiyong angrily sat down on the couch covering his head.

“Kwon Jiyong.” Dara said silently with a soft voice. He quickly looked up at her and sighed deeply.

Hanbyul and Se7en looked at each other and headed for the door.

“Well… Se7en and I have something to do so we’re going to go. See you guys later.” Hanbyul sad. Dara and Jiyong didn’t say a word while Hanbyul and Se7en left.

Se7en set a hand on his shoulder to let him know that everything would be fine. Jiyong kept his glare on the ground and Dara watched Jiyong slowly calm down.

As the front door closed Dara brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and walked towards him, placing a soft hand on his shoulder. He gently looked up at her and then back down with a sad face.

“You okay? What happened?” She asked quietly, unsure of how to comfort him. He took a deep breath and rubbed his neck, looking up at her with a fake smile.

“Yes. Sorry about…all the…yelling.” He said through awkward stutters with a chuckle. “I just-“

“Hey Jiyong.” She said with a glare. He looked at her with a smile and stood up, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“I have to go use the bathroom. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” He said with a smile and walked towards the bathroom.

Dara watched his back as he walked away from her, feeling guilty that she couldn’t comfort him.

“Kwon Jiyong.” She said, walking towards him when he stopped walking. He looked down and sighed, hearing her voice and steps approaching him.

Out of nowhere, he felt her hands slip up behind him to hug him from behind. He stood up taller and looked down at her hands tightening up around him.

He slowly glanced over his shoulder to look at her and noticed her cheek pressed on his soft back. He looked up and shut his eyes tight, taking a deep breath.

“Dara. I’m…fine. Please just-“

“Tell me what’s wrong.” She demanded silently with her eyes closed. He his lips and looked down at her tiny hands.

“You can tell me anything Jiyong.” She said hugging him tighter. He lightly smiled sadly and placed his hands over hers, feeling how soft her tiny hands were.

He turned around, holding her hand and hugging her to him close while she wrapped her arms around his waist. She placed her head in his chest and smiled.

“I don’t think you want to know.” He said with a whisper and closing his eyes while he hugged her. She sighed and inhaled his scent.

They were slightly rocking back and forth in the hug as Dara giggled.

“You thought wrong then.” She said with a smile and snuggling her face into his warmth. He smiled sadly and sniffed, tightening his arms around her so forcefully.

 

Yoona stomped into Jiyong’s parent’s home and tightened her fists with narrowed eyes.

“Kwon Jiyong WOULDN’T come HOME!” She screamed angrily, throwing her purse on the ground. Jiyong’s parents stood up quickly with narrowed eyes and took a deep breath.

“I tried my best, but I think that tramp is living with him and stopping him.” She said with a glare to the ground. Jiyong’s parents looked at each other with angry eyes.

“If he won’t come here, then we’ll go there.” His father said standing up straight and tall with the perfect posture.

 

“When I was younger, my parents weren’t the most…reliable people.” Jiyong said while him and Dara both sat on the couch beside each other. She listened closely as he spoke truthfully to her, knowing he’s never told this to anyone before.

“My parents were always trying to make me learn their ways because I wass their heir. I got tired of being their slave, therefore, I decided to run away from them.” He said with a glance at Dara.

He was expecting her to have a shocked expression, but she seemed completely calm, understanding his actions.

“At this time, Yoona’s parents and mine were best friends so Yoona was always caught up with everything that I did. She was always so nosy and snitching on me, so in high school I decided to make my move and run away.” He said silently.

“Where do your parents live?” She asked quietly. “A few hours away from here.” He looked down at her and lightly smiled.

“What did they do? Did they ever go out looking for you?” She asked curiously, inching closer to him. “Yeah, of course.” He said with an irritated.

“But my parents were too lazy to move their asses at all. They only care about me because I'm the only heir in the family. So they made the obsessive Yoona come out to look for me.” Dara nodded and looked down.

“She really likes you huh.” She said, keeping her head down. He looked at her and gently smiled.

“Yeah… who doesn’t?” He said with a conceited chuckle. Dara looked up at him and scoffed. “Me.” She said moving away from him with a smirk and walked towards the bathroom with a chuckle.             

“Yeah, right! That’s hard to believe.” Jiyong said loudly so she’d be able to hear. She chuckled loudly while he smiled and walked towards the kitchen to prepare something to eat from the fridge.

After a while Dara walked back out from the bathroom and towards him.

“Hey, lets go to my place.” She said while Jiyong was fixing a sandwich up.

“Why?” He asked in confusion and setting the sandwich down from his hands. “I’m in the process of eating right now.” He said and took a bite out of his sandwich.

“I want to eat some REAL food.” She said while leaning her head on the side of the wall and crossing her arm. “I want to cook something for us.” She said with a chuckle.

A/N: Sorry if this chap was a little boring... but! Don't worry... Yoona won't be the problem much...

Well, until later on... I think... Keke.... Just playing... I don't know for sure yet...

But don't worry! I'll still bring many Daragon moments in here okay? MANY!! Keke...