Leaving Dara

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

A/N: I understand the description might be a little lacking and boring, so here's a look at the first chapter!!

I hope you all will like it! Please comment and Subscribe okay??? SARANGHAE!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Dara walked in the streets crowded with millions of people sighing deeply looking down with her arms low by her sides.

                “Can’t I just be...who I am?” She said enthusiastically as though she was in a play with a silent weep while she swayed her arms back and forth keeping her head down. Her hair was long under a cap and tied into a ponytail. People glared at her in awkwardness as she bumped into them carelessly. She dressed in baggy jeans and a huge loose white t-shirt. Her bangs hung smoothly beside her face to her shoulders.

 

[FLASHBACK: 30 MINUTES EARLIER]

                In a loud train station stood Dara and Taeyang (Youngbae) while the train came to a screeching stopped. “Youngbae...do you really have to leave?” She asked as he looked up at her with sad eyes. He was Dara’s best friend since elementary school. He was successful in life and needed everything besides her. He wasn't so tall, but he was indeed handsome and thinks highly of himself.

                “I’m sorry Dara...we weren’t meant for each other...I mean...look at you. You can be qualified as...one of my closest friends...but in a girl and guy relationship...it’s not going to work out.” He said shaking his head with a sour face as she slowly looked down miserably with a disappointed expression.

                “But...I can change.” She begged staring up at him pleadingly while he lightly chuckled and patted her head smiling.

                “You were a great pal to me Dara...that’s all I need from you.” He said with a huge smile as he waved and walked into the train. She watched sadly while he entered and the train chugged away from her. She watched speechless as her love drifted away without a word she had expected. 

[FLASHBACK END]

 

                “Taeyang...” she said as she kept her head low and lips pouted in disappointment. She fixed her cap and gulped loudly feeling her stomach grumble loudly. “I’m hungry.” She said with puckered lips as she dug her hand in her pocket for some cash.

                “I live alone...I’m a little miss nobody.” Dara said as she walked towards a food stand nearby in the background. “My...one-sided love left me today...just earlier I mean...I never thought this would ever happen...I feel broken...” she trailed on with her words.

                “Can I get those 5 right there?” Dara asked as she pointed to a couple of food items.“Yes dear, hold on a second.” The ahjumma said with a smile while Dara sat down devastated and rested her face on her arms on the counter.

                “He was the only person who understood me...he was my protection, my...man. Or so I thought.” She said as she sniffed in sadness and slump her shoulders deeper.

 

2 WEEKS LATER

 

                “NOT ANYMORE!” Dara yelled loudly in the streets with an arm raised high over her head and standing tall with narrowed eyes as if she was a super hero. She had a huge crooked smile on her face as her cheekbones showed through her tiny face.  She smiled as others stared at her and continued walking farther from her in the streets snickering about her awkwardness. She still had on her baggy jeans and over-sized clothes pulling her cap low over her face again and let out a sly smile. She started to walk again in the streets standing tall and proud with her chin up.

                “I...can be happy.” She said with confidence and a nod. “I...can be who I want to be.” She said happily nodding some more as she suddenly felt something slippery from under her feet and lost her balance.

                “AhhhhHH!” She yelled lowly as she fell in slow motion onto the ground, her arms and legs flying in the air and her cap flying the other direction.

                “HEY!” A young man around her age yelled loudly standing in front of her with an angry face and unbelievably wide eyes. “That was my LAST banana!” He screamed angrily while Dara gradually looked down at her feet and gasped. The banana was squished under her shoe as she quickly took it off in one piece and slowly stood up in pain handing it to him. It was now flat and dirty with her footprint all over it.

                “I’m sorry sir...i didn’t see it...i was-“

                “NOT paying attention!?” He yelled loudly in her face as she shrugged and winced quietly. “I’m sorry.” She repeated looking down in fear silently as he looked behind him and sighed angrily.

                “Hey Se7en! Get me another banana!” He yelled in anger as a guy looked over and chuckled. “Alright Jiyong...even though this is your...30th one.” He yelled while Jiyong sighed. As he turned around, he found Dara no where in sight.

                “HEY! Stupid girl!” He yelled scanning the area. “Damn it.” He said with a deep scowl, still searching the streets.                                               

                Dara hid tightly behind a wall in panic breathing heavily with a hand over her heart. “Oh my...I could’ve died.” She said quietly breathing heavily. “That man’s face was... dreadful.” She said in fear with a disgusted look on her face, slowly looked behind the wall continuously. When she realized Jiyong walking towards Se7en, she sighed deeply in relief and started walking the opposite direction after a long deep breath.

                “Dara?” Someone said from afar. Dara froze and slowly turned to look around.

                “Huh...who said my name?” She said confused scanning the area quickly with confused eyes.

                “Dara! It is you!” A young girl yelled  running towards her. Dara felt relief finally seeing who it was and made her way to the girl.

                “Hanbyul unnie!” Dara yelled smiling in relief. “I thought you were...some other psycho.” She said nervously chuckling as Hanbyul laughed. “Why would you think that? What happened?” She asked chuckling, realizing her odd expression.

                “Nothing...just because.” Dara said with a light chuckle. “W-w-why-why’re we going this way?” Dara asked in fear as she noticed they were walking the direction she’d just escaped from.

                “Oh...my boyfriend’s waiting for me over here.” Hanbyul said as Dara gasped in shock.“Boyfriend?!” She yelled almost stopping while Hanbyul chuckled and looked at her with an apologetic face.

                “Right...I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I have a new boyfriend.” She said chuckling as Dara gulped loudly and looked up at her. She stared at her blankly before she spoke.

                “Does he like bananas?!” Dara asked loudly out of nowhere in suspicion as Hanbyul stared at her oddly shaking her head and smiled with a scoff.

                “No.” She said with an awkward chuckle. “Now if you’ll be quiet for a few seconds...I have to find him.” Hanbyul stopping and concentrating to looking around the area. Dara breathed a sigh of relief fanning herself and pulling her cap low over her eyes.

                “Thank goodness.” She said smiling and inhaled. She turned her head and spotted Jiyong and Se7en. Her eyes widened spotting Jiyong take a second glance at her and glaring at her with angry eyes.

                “Oh! It’s them!” Hanbyul yelled pointing quickly towards Se7en and Jiyong with a smile. “He’s the reckless guy that-“

                “Thanks Dara! You found him!” She yelled on her way while running towards him. Dara stood frozen at her feet in shock and fright with half open and still pointing fingers at Jiyong.

                “It's...him?!” She screamed in panic falling to the ground and sat loosely keeping her eyes on Jiyong’s smirk. She was breathing heavily as they walked towards her. Dara could see Hanbyul pointing at her and presenting herself while they walked their way towards her.

                “Get up Dara.” Hanbyul whispered with an amused laugh. “Guys...this is my friend Park Dara.” Hanbyul said smiling as they looked down at her oddly with raised eyebrows. “Dara, this is my boyfriend Choi Dongwook aka Se7en and his friend Kwon Jiyong.” She said as Jiyong cracked a smile and scoff.

                “Hey...what’re you doing down there like that...people will think we’re bullying you.” He said slightly looking over his shoulder. Dara slowly stood up with weak knees, almost unable to breathe. Hanbyul and Se7en stared at her oddly while she stuttered, trying to speak.

                “I was...I’m...I-“

                “What’s wrong Dara?” Hanbyul asked confused with a short laugh. Dara walked backwards, the opposite direction of them after giving them all an odd glance. Se7en stared at Hanbyul with a puzzled face while Jiyong crossed his arms giving Dara a disgusting look on his face. Dara almost tripped, falling backwards seeing a glimpse of his face.

A/N: So, there's my first chapter!!! How was it eh?? Pretty good so far???

Please comment and let me know!!!