Jogging Together

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Late at night, everyone went to sleep. Hanbyul and Dara in a room while Jiyong and Se7en were in a room.

Hanbyul lay on her side of the bed with her eyes wide opened with confusion as she turned to face Dara who was turned the opposite direction. Hanbyul sighed and poked her shoulder.

"Hey…Dara ah…are you sleeping yet?" She asked. Dara sighed and turned to face her."No… what?" She asked tiredly.

Hanbyul sat up on the bed with her back resting on the wall and a pillow on her lower back. Dara stared at her awkwardly and sat up on the bed.

"Did you have a bad dream or what?" She asked confused. Hanbyul shook her head and looked at her.

"Dara ah… can I tell you something?" She asked. Dara rubbed her eye and nodded.

"Yeah, of course. We tell each other everything." She said chuckling. Hanbyul looked down and sighed.

"The other day, before we came here, Se7en and I went to the store to get some things, and I saw him looking at some girls." She said looking down with sad eyes.

"I’m afraid of losing him." She said. Dara smiled a little but sighed.

"Look Hanbyul…you and Se7en has been together for a while now and you still don’t have trust in him?" She asked.

"No, I have trust in him…I’m just afraid that I might be getting boring for him." She said.

"Boring?!" Dara yelled half laughing. "Hey, Hanbyul! How can you even say something like that! You’re never boring!" She said. Hanbyul put out a smile, but then sighed sadly.

"I just doubt myself sometimes-"

"Don’t doubt yourself! Don’t you know how men are yet? That’s all they do…they ogle at girls." She said. Hanbyul shook her head and smiled.

"Dara… you’ll never understand men." She said with a sigh. Dara stared at her confused.

 

The next morning Dara woke up early at 7am dressed in her jogging clothes. She walked outside and closed her eyes as she smelled the fresh air and tilted her head back.

With her eyes closed, she stretched her arms over her head as she let out a slight smile and sigh.

"That’s quite a sight." Jiyong said standing a few feet in front of her with a tank top and shorts on with headphones in his ear.

Dara quickly stood up straight and looked to the ground with an awkward stand.

"What the heck are you up this early for?" She asked with an angry look on her face. Jiyong yawned and at the same time stretched a little.

"What does it look like I'm going to go do?" He asked with a scoff as he turned around and quickly stretched his legs and jogged ahead.

Dara watched him jog ahead as she quickly followed him.

"Hey! Wait for me! I don’t know this place!" She yelled. He glanced back with an angry expression and jogged faster.

Jiyong stopped jogging when he arrived in front of a bright blue lake and sat down on the soft green grass catching his breath. He laid flat on the grass with a hand to his chest as he breathed heavily.

Dara quickly followed along and threw herself beside him as she took her thin sweater off and threw it beside her. She breathed heavily closing her eyes and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Hey…if I knew it was going to be this hot I wouldn’t have worn a sweater." She said breathlessly lying beside him with her tank top on and shorts.

"It’s jogging. What did you expect idiot?" Jiyong said wiping his sweat, lifting the bottom of his tank top up to his forehead.

Dara glanced at his stomach and quickly looked away with a gulp. She quickly caught her breath and sat up with a sigh.

"How’d you find this place?" She asked looking around. "This is a pretty beautiful place for someone dumb like you to find." She said nodding in satisfaction as he scoffed.

"If I’m dumb then what are you, huh?" He asked sitting up as he put his mp3 player away in his pocket and stood up.

Dara gave him a dirty look and fastened her ponytail as he stood up and walked towards the water. She looked around confused and then back at Jiyong.

"Hey Kwon Jiyong… how did we get here? There’s no trail or anything." She said afraid. Jiyong coughed from afar.

"Why worry about that now? Just enjoy this beautiful water!" Jiyong yelled taking his shoe off and stepping on the water.

Dara walked over and took her shoes off sitting beside him by the water.

"Hey Kwon Jiyong… can I ask you something?" She asked. Jiyong looked at her confused.

"If you’re going to ask me to be your real boyfriend then no." He said kicking the water. Dara quickly glared at him jokingly and scoffed.

"You wish I would ask you that!" She yelled angrily. Jiyong stared at her with an annoyed expression.

"What I was going to ask was…do you think Se7en would ever cheat on Hanbyul?" She asked looking at him. Jiyong shot her a blank expression.

"Are you serious? Can you see him doing that?" He asked annoyed. Dara looked away and shrugged. "I don’t know…maybe?" She said looking down.

"Se7en would NEVER do that. He likes Hanbyul way too much." He said looking up to the sky. Dara nodded with a smile.

"Why did you ask that?" He asked peculiarly. Dara quickly shook her head with a smile.

"Hey, let me listen to your mp3 player!" She said quickly changing the subject, reaching over his body for his pocket.

"Yah! Why’re you always trying to get close to me!" He yelled moving away from her as she stared at him angrily.

"Since when did I try to get close to you?!" She yelled.

"I know no one can resist this bod..." he said motioning his hand down his body. "But..." he said with a smile. "You can't have it..." he said then chuckled and looked into the view.

Dara looked at his clear baby-like face and gulped, quickly moving away.

"I don't want your body either!" She yelled standing up and stomping her feet in the water as she stepped on a sharp rock under the water and yelped out in pain.

She quickly started limping and fell down beside Jiyong as he quickly walked towards her.

"Hey! Did you not see the rocks in the water or what?!" He yelled angrily. Dara glared at him. "You got me angry!" She screamed as he scoffed.

"Let me see it." He said quickly tugging her foot and gently setting it on his lap. Dara wiped the tear from her eye and sat watching him.

"It hurts! Be careful." She winced as he touched it. The rock had made a scar on her foot and it was bleeding badly.

Jiyong sighed in anger and looked at her as she looked down quickly in fear. He took his tank top off and started to tie it on her feet. She stared in amazement but also pain as he slowly bandaged her foot with his tank top.

"Kwon Ji Yong." She said quietly looking at him in shock. "Just stay still! It’s going to get infected if we don’t cover it." He said annoyed as he finished covering it.

Dara took a deep breath, staring at his flexing arms that tightened while he wrapped his shirt on her foot.

Even though it was painful, she was too busy staring at his perfect body that she forgot about the pain.

"Does it hurt?" He asked her as he slowly tightened it some more. She stared at his flat belly and his chest with wide eyes as she felt Jiyong poke her shoulder with force making her fall on her back.

"YAH! I said does it hurt!" He yelled. She quickly sat up and moved her feet back in front of her and shook her head.

"No." She said shortly turning to face the water again, looking down at her feet.

"How do we get back now, huh? I don’t remember the way well." He said annoyed with a sigh. Dara quickly looked at him. "What?!" She screamed loudly.

A/N: Whew... my first little Daragon moment??

So, how was it?? How are they going to get back??? Hmm...

Please comment and let me know how it is!!!!!!!!