Not Yet

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!!!!! I just want to say thanks to new subs for subbing to this story!! Over 120 SUBS!! Haha... It means so much to me!!

Sorry I can't say thanks to youguys personally, but I've received so much love, subs, comments, and friends that I there are too much to thank everyone because I can't thank everyone at the same day...

But I just want to show my gratitude to everyone! Thanks for your support in this story! I won't let youguys down!!! Saranghae!!!

Otay, ENJOY!!!

________________________________________________________________-

 

Later that night, Dara and her mother said farewell to all the visitors, making Hanbyul and Se7en the last ones to go.

"Thank you for coming." Dara said with a sad smile.

"It was very nice of you two to drop by." Dara’s mother said. "No, I wish we could stay longer." Hanbyul said. "But we have a couple things to do tomorrow." She said apologetically. "No we understand." Dara said with a smile.

 

After they left, Jiyong appeared from the kitchen with coffee in his hands. Dara looked at him and then to her mother.

"Aren’t you leaving?" She asked while Jiyong shook his head and chuckled. "No, I’m your ride aren’t I?" He said with a laugh and stopped himself when he noticed her mother smiling at her, walking to the kitchen. Dara smiled and sighed.

"You don’t have to stay." She said with a smile. "You can go if you’re tired." She looked down and crossed her arms. He smiled and set a hand on her shoulders.

"I’ll go tomorrow with you after we cremate your father." He said with a smile. She looked up at him and nodded.

"Here you go. Go set the room Dara." Said her mother with a few pillows and blankets. She smiled at Jiyong and sighed.

"It’s great for you to stay for such a dreadful event." Her mother said. "No, it’s my pleasure." He answered with a nod and smile.

"Okay, come over here." Dara said leading him towards the bedroom nearby.

They entered and Jiyong looked around in amazement.

"How come there’s nothing in here?" He asked curiously. "Ahhh… this used to be my room." She said while laying the blanket down. Jiyong helped her and smiled.

"After I left, they kept the room empty for guests." Dara grabbed the pillow and set it on top of the blanket.

"Is that so…" he said and sat down on the blanket. Dara smiled and walked towards the door.

"Hey, you’re leaving already?" He questioned. She turned to look at him with an odd look.

"Come talk to me before you leave." He said with a smile and patted the seat next to him.

"No, my mom-"

"Fine, leave the door open then." He suggested and shrugged his shoulders. Dara sighed and left the door open a crack and then walked to sit by him.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked curiously with her legs crossed in front of her and her back against the wall. He looked at her and smiled.

"What made you move?" He asked curiously. She looked at him and sighed. "Ahhh… I never told you about that yet, huh?" She asked with a smile.

"I found a job… that’s why I moved. But everything didn’t go as planned and I got fired the second I got there. I came to like my surroundings and wanted to stay there."

"And your parents let you?" He asked curiously. "Yes, they couldn’t forbid since I was so happy on my own." She said with a smile.

Jiyong looked down at her hands that were beside his on the bed and gently rolled his fingers on top of hers. She smiled and looked at him with a short chuckle.

He looked at her and finally twined their fingers together, rubbing his thumb against her cool and soft skin.

"Well, your parents were cool." He finally said with a smile. She looked up at him and her smile slowly faded as she sighed.

"You… don’t talk about your parents much do you?" She asked curiously, knowing the answer. He looked at her quickly and then released her hand and started fixing his pillow, plumping it up.

"Well, I’m so tired right now." He said through a sigh loudly. "C’mon Jiyong ah, I-"

"I don’t want to talk about it." He said sharply, making her cut her words short. She looked at him shocked but at the same time confused and annoyed that he won't talk about it to her. She just nodded and stood up with a sigh before walking out the door and softly closing the door.

Jiyong sat up in bed after she left and looked down at his hands, thinking hard to himself.

 

"Is everything okay?" Dara's mother asked curiously when Dara got back to the kitchen. She shrugged and smiled with a nod.

"Yes, he’s just going through a rough time right now." She said, trying to fix a smile on her face.

"With what?"

"His family." She said and grabbed a cup of water nearby. "I don’t know what happened with his family, but he refuses to talk about it. ANY of it at all." She said in confusion, shaking her head. Her mother watched her and smiled.

"Well, maybe he’ll tell you when the time is right." Dara looked at her mother and lightly smiled.

The next morning, Dara, her mother, and Jiyong dressed in their black clothing and set sail in a tiny boat into the sea.

They both sniffed and cried while Jiyong held his tears in, trying to be a gentleman even though he barely knew Dara’s father.

He couldn’t bear to watch Dara and her mother and rather turn his head to look towards the sea.

Dara and her mother took turns silently letting the ashes run onto the sea while Jiyong watched in grief.

After everything was done, Dara’s mother wanted to spend some time alone on the boat while Jiyong and Dara sat at the dock.

By now, Dara wasn’t crying much more. She was more relieved that her father was now in a better place.

Jiyong looked down at her hands and looked at her face that was looking ahead at the ocean. He smiled and moved her blowing hair from her face.

Dara turned to him from his touch and smiled, looking down at her fingers.

Jiyong smiled and took her hand in his'.

"Sorry." Said Jiyong silently. "For what?" She asked in confusion and looking up at him. "For keeping you at camp too long you didn’t get to see your father before-"

"No, it was better this way." She said with her head down. "This way I have one less memory to miss him with." He looked at her and smiled.

"I wish my relationship with my parents were much better." He said as she turned her head to look at him without speaking a word.

"They were too selfish… and greedy." He said with his head slightly shaking.

"What happened?" She asked silently. He sighed and looked at her.

"I just couldn’t deal with them any longer. They used selfish ways to get things done and never cared about me as a son. I was more of an…item to them that they can use."

Dara slowly nodded in understanding. Even though she didn't know the whole story, she knew he'll let it out soon enough.

One day... one day he'll let her know.

 

Later on the evening, Dara and Jiyong came back because her mother said she wanted to spend some alone time in the house. Of course, Jiyong knew what that REALLY meant, but he just sighed and went along.

They got home and went inside, tired and weak.

"I'm gonna go sleep." Dara said tiredly with her eyes closed already. Jiyong looked at her and chuckled. "You need to wash up." He told her wrapping his arms around her waist while they walked at the same time.

Dara groaned and walked to the bedroom slowly. She threw herself on top of the comfortable bed and sighed.

"I can wash up tomorrow." She told him then rested her eyes. Jiyong chuckled and turned off the hallway lights. He watched her lying on the bed, stomach first, and chuckled.

He took off his shirt and took off his pants, leaving him in only his shorts.

Dara was already asleep so he didn't care to go take his clothes off in the bathroom. He climbed into bed beside her and placed a hand on her back.

"Are you that tired?" He whispered in her ear, placing his head closely against hers. She turned around and moaned, cuddling in his arms.

She didn't answer him or open her eyes to look at him. She just cuddled in his arms and wrapped her arms around his bare waist.

Jiyong chuckled and held her closely against him. He kissed her forehead and placed his head on top of her and went to sleep also.

A/N: Sorry for such a long wait it seems...

Thank you for all the new subs and readers!!! Keke... over 120 SUBS!!!

Youguys are AWESOME!! Thank you so much for the undying support!!