Let's Talk

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

A/N: Sorry everyone for my lack in updating... I've been pretty sick lately...

So the poll has been updated also!!

It was an 11 to 3 for short and fast.... So since the majority wants short and fast, I shall give it to you!!

==================================================================================================================

 

The next morning, Jiyong woke up and found Dara sleeping in front of him with her hand grasping his shirt as usual. He looked at her face, her eyes, and saw tear drop stains from the corner of her eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead then held her tightly to sleep, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered to her silently. He kissed her head again and then rested his head beside hers.

 

 

Later on in the day, Dara went to the kitchen to prepare some lunch for them while Jiyong was still taking a shower in the bathroom.

Suddenly, Dara's phone rang loudly beside the counter. She gasped and grabbed it quickly, answering it without even looking to see who the caller was.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Park Sandara?" A lady's voice spoke on the other line. Dara tensed, thinking it was Jiyong's mother.

"Yeh, I'm Park Sandara." She said.

 

Jiyong walked out of the bathroom and stopped walking when he heard Dara talking on the phone differently. With her tone like that, he was worried, therefore he walked quietly to the kitchen and eavesdropped to see who it was.

 

"Ah, yeh Mrs. Kwon." Dara said looking down, scratching something from the counter with her eyes closed.

 

Jiyong looked from afar, hearing everything, and sighed.

 

"Oh, okay... yeh... yeh... arraseo..." Dara said while writing something down. She hung up and rubbed her forehead in frustration.

After she finished what she wrote, she tucked the paper in her pocket and went back to cooking.

 

Jiyong looked down and took a deep breath. He walked into the kitchen like he just came out from the bathroom and went to give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning..." he said then as usual, he went over to grab a drink from the fridge and gulped it down, glancing at Dara to see if she'd tell him that his mother just called her.

"Morning... how was your sleep?" She asked glancing at him with a smile. He shrugged his shoulders and bit the rim of his drink. "It was okay... who were you on the phone with?" He asked.

Dara glanced at him nervously and smiled. "It's was... just Byul..." she lied. Jiyong nodded slowly, knowing she was lying.

"What... did Byul want to ask?" He asked walking over to her slowly. Dara chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "She just wanted to... see if we were okay..." she said.

Jiyong nodded again and walked to the living room, turning on the TV and watching sports show.

 

"Dara, let's go eat out later..." he told her. Dara looked up at him and coughed, running her hair behind her ear.

"Um... I can't..." she told him with yet another nervous chuckle. Jiyong looked down, mad at the same time that she wouldn't just tell him. "Wae? You never say no to eating out..." he asked her.

Dara smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just not feeling like it today... and I have to go somewhere later..." she said then set the table up.

"Where do you need to go?" He asked her. "Um... just somewhere to take care of come business... don't worry about it. Come eat. It's ready." She said then sat down on one side of the table.

Jiyong took a deep breath and came to sit on the opposite side of the table, across from Dara.

 

 

After they were done eating, Dara cleaned up and washed the dishes while Jiyong went to the restroom. He got back out and walked over to Dara, hugging her from behind.

"Dara ah..." he called her. She turned her head around a little and glanced at him before turning to wash the dishes again.

"What is it?" She asked with a short chuckle. "Promise me you won't go visit me parents for any reason if I'm not there..." he told her. Dara looked at him, shocked that he probably heard their conversation on the phone earlier.

"Y-yah... why would I do that?" She asked with a cough, taking her dishwashing gloves off. Jiyong kissed her neck and turned off the water, turning her body around with his hands to her waist.

He made her face him and pressed their foreheads together.

"Just promise me... you won't do anything stupid..." he whispered to her. She looked down with her eyes barely opened.

"But it's for our own good. It's for you and me..." Dara thought to herself.

She took a deep breath and cupped his face in her hands. She tip-toed and kissed his chapped lips gently. She backed away and looked at his closed eyes.

"I promise that everything I do, will be for you and me only." She whispered to him. Jiyong opened his eyes and rubbed her waist with his thumb.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He told her. She shook her head. "Don't worry. I won't get hurt." She told him.

"How do you know?" He asked. She wrapped her hands around his waist and pulled herself towards him, resting her head against his chest.

"You know what Jiyong?" She asked. "Hmm?" He replied.

"I never get tired of laying in your arms." She told him. He chuckled silently and sighed. "And what does that have to do with what we're talking about right now?" He asked.

"It's just the same as how I'm never gonna get tired of being with you. However much pain I may be through because of you. However much tears I may have, I won't ever get tired of it. Because at the end of the day, if you're still willing to hold me in your arms, that's all I need." She told him.

Jiyong looked down at her eyes and even though he knew what she was going to do later, he understood why. Even though he wants to stop her, she wouldn't care. She'd still go to it for the end.

He hated it how she can be this strong. This brave. He hated how his ugly girlfriend can be this thick-headed to not care about herself... but that's what made him love her even more.

He leaned down and kissed her lips again. She smiled and kissed him back before hugging him tightly again.

 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter... I'll update a longer chapter next week or so...

So... some short drama still included... SHORT I mean... keke...

Please forgive me if this chapter was a little crappy...

I was so sick yesterday, I didn't even go to school... huhu...

But I hope everyone loved this chapter!!!!!!!

Until next time, BYE YEOM!!!!!! <3