What Are You Doing Here?

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Dara walked out of the shower and collapsed on her bed closing her eyes and smiled. She was dressed in a loose huge white t-shirt and black shorts with her hair pulled back. She glanced at the keys under her bed and chuckled.

"I’m such a genius." She said as her phone rang. She rolled over and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" She answered with enthusiasm. "Dara...its mom. Remember to clean your house, there’s a party for your father’s arrival, all right?" Her mother said happily. Dara gasped and sat up straight in shock.

"Uh, yes mom! See you in a while." She responded sarcastically staring at all the trash in the house hanging up rapidly. Dara took a deep breath and lay on her bed again as her cell phone rang once more.

"Who can it be?" She said annoyed looking at the caller id and smiled in confusion. "Hello-"

"Dara...what happened? Are you okay?" Hanbyul asked worried while Dara sat up chaotically and looked around oddly. "Um...yeah? What’s supposed to happen?" Dara asked puzzled.

"Uh...Jiyong came over and-"

"Jiyong came over to your house?!" Dara yelled loudly as Hanbyul sighed. "No...he came to Se7en’s house. Erm, did you do something to piss him off again Dara? He was angry." She said. Dara looked around with a sour face scratching her chin.

"Well...not technically. You know I defend myself whenever I can." She said with a chuckle making Hanbyul lightly laughed.

"Well...he said that he’s going to come over-"

The doorbell rang as Dara quickly walked out of her room. "Hey Hanbyul...I’ll call you back. I think the relatives are here." She said hanging up and grabbing her cap. She walked to her front door and opened it with a smile. Her smile quickly faded as she found Jiyong’s evil sweaty grin in front of her.

"You look fresh and comfortable." He said gulping loudly wiping the huge sweat across his forehead. He wiped his sweat on her clean white shirt before entering and then stormed in her house and threw himself on her couch while she slammed the door and glared at him, frozen in place.

"What’re you doing here!" Dara yelled wiping his disgusting sweat off her shirt. He looked up at her with a puzzled expression, sitting comfortably on the couch.

"What? I can’t be here?" He asked as she shook her head in suspicion of his actions. "I don’t even know you!" She yelled loudly making him stand up with an angry appearance.

"Then you shouldn’t steal from those you don’t know!" He yelled standing in front of her. She quickly looked down realizing he kept his cold gaze on her.

"Give me my keys back." He threatened making her back up. "My house keys are on there along with my car keys and everything important in my life." He said as she finally felt her back hitting the wall.

"Plus...you cracked my phone." He said angrily. She slightly looked at him wincing in fear and back down. "I was...defending myself." She lightly whispered without looking at him. He stared at her with a sour face and scoffed.

"'Defending yourself'?" He mocked her with a laugh. "By stealing my phone? By stealing my car keys?" He asked as she managed to gradually nod.

"Well...I figured you were going to chase me if I ran. Since my bike tire was flat...the only thing I could think of was taking your car keys so you wouldn’t have anything to chase me with." She said cleverly, scratching her head as he sighed loudly and gazed at her, squinting his eyes.

"Just give me back my keys before I call the cops." He said backing away from her. Dara looked at the kitchen counter with a sour face.

Jiyong noticed and turned his head towards the kitchen spotting his keys lying in the open. He sighed annoyed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed them, then walked quickly towards her door, throwing it open with an angry glare.

Jiyong froze in place when he spotted an elder crowd outside standing in front of door. They each had a bowl of food as though there was a party going on. He stood surprised with his eyes wide while Dara walked towards the door.

"What’s wrong?" She asked standing by Jiyong and observing outside. Her eyes progressively widened staring at all her closest relatives.

"Sandara, dear? Having a man at your house? At this time of night?" An elder lady asked glancing at her watch while Jiyong gazed at Dara angrily.

"No...it’s not-"

"Congratulations!" The elder lady yelled in shock making Dara stare at her awkwardly with a gross look on her face. Jiyong glared at them all with odd glances tightening his hold on his keys, wanting to leave.

"He’s so cute! Why haven’t you introduced us to your boyfriend before!" A man yelled happily with gift baskets for her father’s arrival, walking towards them. Dara stammered, trying to speak seeing Jiyong’s gross expression.

"Nor did we know you had one!" Dara’s mother and father yelled walking through the crowd slowly with smiles hand in hand. "No...We’re not dating or whatever and-"

"No need to deny it." Dara’s father said cutting Jiyong short. "I know Dara may not look like a woman and you’re embarrassed to be seen with her but-"

Jiyong took an angry glance at Dara and walked through her parents and the crowd.

"Hey! Dara’s boyfriend! Come back!" The elder man yelled while Jiyong walked quickly ahead, not looking back.

"Where’s he going?" He asked confused staring at Dara questioningly. "You guys scared him away!" The lady yelled as Dara’s parents chuckled. Dara shrugged, staring at Jiyong walk into the darkness and then to her parents.

"Hi dad." She said with a sour face as she hugged him. As they pulled back her mother grabbed both her shoulders. "Who was that?" Her mother asked excitedly with a smile as Dara shook her head.

"He’s not important." She said with a smirk walking towards the front door. "Come on...let’s all go inside!" She said loudly as they all entered her house chattering loudly. She stood by the door and waited for everyone to enter before she went in. She sighed and walked into the house after glancing around her surroundings.

"Damn crazy person." She muttered with a disgusted face closing the door and locking it after a scoff.

A/N: So, how was it??? Was it too boring??? :/

I update earlier than expected... :) I'm at my sister's house, so Internet Access!!! Hehe...

I'll try to update again soon okay??

Oh, and be aware!! I'm making the fake relationship come in real soon!!!!

YAY!! Finally right?? Hehe......

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay??

Until next time... SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!