Dara Bear

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Hanbyul held her hair in her hands grunting to herself. "What’d Jiyong say?" Se7en asked carelessly, looking at his nails. Hanbyul stared at him in disbelief.

"Oppa, do you think Jiyong will do anything bad to Dara?" She asked with droopy eyes while Se7en quickly shrugged confused. "I don’t know...I mean...she’s a girl-"

"Don’t tell me THAT!" She yelled loud, making him twitch.

"Yah! Don’t worry about it. Dara can protect herself...even if he makes a move." He said chuckling as Hanbyul stared at him irritated.

Jiyong walked out of the shower room stretching deeply as Dara glared at him with a sour face.

"You’re gross." She said while he let out a long burp and laughed.

"What was that?" He asked chuckling acting as if he didn’t hear her. She slumped down on the couch and glared at him.

"You’re really going to sleep out here?" He asked looking at her while she nodded without speaking.

"All alone? In the cold-"

"Yes Kwon Jiyong...i’m going to sleep in the living room and I’m pretty sure I won’t die." She said keeping her stare to the carpet as Jiyong let out a laugh and nodded.

"Hmm… suits you." He said walking into his room and closing the door tightly.

Yoona walked back and forth in her bedroom biting her nails.

"Is he really dating now?" She said quietly to herself sighing with deep narrowed eyes. She stopped walking and looked up slowly. She quickly shook her head and continued walking back and forth again.

"No way. Jiyong wouldn’t do that to me...right?" She said unsure with a peculiar face.

Outside Jiyong’s house, a howl hoots loudly making Dara shake and cuddle closer to the thin blankets on the couch. She slightly shivered every time the howl hooted and closed her eyes tightly.

"Dara...never go near owls...they killed your grandparents." She remembered her parents said in the past. She opened her eyes tightly and slowly stood up.

"No...it’s just an owl." She said in panic trying to calm herself. She started to walk backwards holding her pillow and blanket tightly as she ran into someone.

She turned around quickly shrieking in fear, laying eyes on a creature staring down at her with dead eyes.

Jiyong stumbled to the ground with a shake and quickly stood up half glaring at her.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled as Dara looked down quickly, squinting her eyes in the dark and realizing it was only him. His hair was all over the place pointing at every direction and he looked horrible.

"I saw-"

"Go back to sleep!" He said walking back into his room with an annoyed sigh. "Disturbing my sleep." He said quietly while Dara looked up at him.

"Jiyong ah." She said with a quiver as Jiyong slowly turned around and stared at her with a huge yawn. He nodded his head at her while she looked down with a sour face.

"Um... can... I sleep in your room?" She asked slightly looking up at him as he shrugged carelessly, scratching his stomach.

"If you dare." He said walking into his room, leaving the door open for her. She watched as he climbed onto the bed and curled himself up under his covers, sleeping soundlessly.

Dara looked out the window to the living room and glared at the owl staring back at her. She shook and walked into the room quickly leaving the door wide open in case she needed a quick escape.

 

The next morning, Yoona closed her car door and quickly ran towards Jiyong’s house, knocking on his door loudly.

"Jiyong! Open up! We need to talk!" She screamed pounding on the door louder with every second passing by.

Dara slightly moved from the ground and looked up at the bed where Jiyong’s legs dangle towards her face. She wrinkled her nose and punched his leg away from her sight.

"Hey...someone’s calling you." She lightly said with her eyes closed as Jiyong mumbled and moved his feet placing it on the bed again.

"Kwon Jiyong." She said again while there was no answer. Dara sighed deeply and stood up from the ground scratching her head and scowling at Jiyong’s .

"Hey Jiyong! Kwon Jiyong! Open up! I know you’re in there!" Yoona yelled loudly. "Hurry up and come out here-"

"Yeah?" Dara asked with a yawn opening the door and staring at Yoona with lazy eyes.

Yoona froze at the sight of Dara and stared at her. Dara scratched her back and lightly chuckled. She was dressed in her over-sized tank top and her shorts.

"Um...Jiyong’s still sleeping...I’ll go wake him." She said walking into the house and to the bedroom.

Yoona was motionless and tears formed in her eyes as she felt her heart drop.

Dara walked into the bedroom and stood beside Jiyong slapping him on the arm.

"Hey...Kwon Jiyong...someone’s here for you." Dara said tiredly but all Jiyong did was shift on his bed and cover himself with the blanket.

"Hey! Jiyong!" Dara yelled moving the blanket while Jiyong grabbed her arm and threw her on top of him tightly.

"Hey! Kwon Jiyong!" Dara yelled trying to get set free.

"Kwon JIYONG!" Yoona yelled loudly behind them with teary eyes.

Jiyong and Dara both looked behind them as he released her and smiled.

"Hey Yoona...what’re you doing here?" He asked with a smile.

Yoona looked at Dara and back at him. Jiyong smiled and grabbed Dara’s hand.

"Oh...this is my new girl...did you meet her yet?" He asked with a smile as Yoona scoffed.

"You allow her to wear your clothes?!" She screamed scanning Dara up and down.

Dara nervously chuckled, trying to speak as Jiyong chuckled proudly.

"You jerk." Yoona said, turning around and walking out the door before any of them could say anything.

Dara stood motionless as they heard the door slam.

Jiyong released her arm and fell back onto the bed with a chuckle looking her up and down.

"I guess it’s a good thing that you dress like that." He muttered with a sneer before plumping his head back onto his pillow.

Dara sarcastically laughed and quickly walked out the bedroom and into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

 

Hanbyul sat impatiently in the passenger seat beside Se7en while they drove towards Jiyong’s house.

"Do you think we should buy some…chips or something?" Se7en asked watching the road as Hanbyul glared at him.

"Why? We’re not going to go sleep over." She said chuckling.

"We’re just checking if they’re fine and invite them to our date this weekend." She said smiling.

"Right...I forgot." He said parking in the parking lot of Jiyong’s house.

"Come on...let’s go." Hanbyul said walking out of the car quickly. She knocked on the door impatiently with Se7en standing behind her.

"Calm down." He said chuckling trying to pull her back a bit. "Everything will be alright...sheesh." He said smiling.

Hanbyul glared at him and then sighed deeply.

 

The door opened slowly as Jiyong stood in front of them confused.

"Hey guys...what’s with the serious faces?" Jiyong asked confused with a smile, looking at them back and forth.

Hanbyul stepped into the house without hesitating. "Um...where’s Dara?" She asked looking around as Jiyong smiled.

"Cleaning up in the shower...why?" He asked chuckling as Hanbyul glared at him angrily.

"Where’d she sleep yesterday?" Se7en asked with a chuckle, stepping inside. Jiyong shrugged with a smile.

"In my room, of course." He said with a long sigh, walking towards the kitchen.

"You guys want something to drink?" He asked as Hanbyul crossed her arms and walked towards the bathroom. He lightly chuckled seeing Hanbyul’s alarmed face.

"Soda for me." Se7en said getting comfortable on the couch while Hanbyul knocked on the bathroom door.

"Dara! Sandara! Are you alright in there?!" Hanbyul yelled loudly. Dara opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Hanbyul! What’re you doing here?" She asked tiredly with a happy expression, walking into the bedroom. Hanbyul scowled and followed her closely behind.

"Dara...are you alright?" She asked with a confused face. Dara looked at her and smiled with a shrug.

"Of course...never better." She said sarcastically chuckling as Hanbyul’s expression changed quickly. She rapidly walked towards Dara and grabbed her hands.

"Hey...why didn’t you think before doing something like this?!" Hanbyul yelled worriedly as Dara looked at her confused up and down.

"What’re you talking about?" Dara asked confused. Hanbyul narrowed her eyes at her.

 

Meanwhile, Se7en and Jiyong sat on the couch drinking soda, chuckling lightly at their own conversation.

"Hey...I thought you weren’t serious about Dara." Se7en said.

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"What do you mean ‘huh’?" Se7en asked chuckling. Jiyong just smiled.

"You just said that-"

"That was for Hanbyul...she believes everything I say. Even though she knows it’s a lie." Jiyong said chuckling.

"Where did you sleep yesterday?" Hanbyul asked as Dara scratched her head.

"Well... I was... in the living room. And then I came to sleep here." She said with a tilted head while Hanbyul gasped. "So you-"

"You guys! Come on we need to discuss this." Se7en said from the living room. Dara shrugged her shoulders and walked towards the living room.

"But...Dara-"

"Come on." Dara said dragging Hanbyul’s arm as she followed behind.

 

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

So, next chapter will be on their discussion of course...

Well, should I ruin it for you all?? Eh, you all will find out... hehe...

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay??

SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!