Parents

My Ugly Girlfriend!

Jiyong sat in his living room with his parents across from him, glaring at him a little.

 

Dara knocked on Se7en and Hanbyul's front door, confused as to why Jiyong wouldn't let her stay there with him.

Se7en opened the door tiredly, scratching his head.

Since it was night already, Se7en and Hanbyul have already slept, as well as everyone else in the neighborhood.

"Oh, Dara ah... what are you doing here?" He asked confused looking at Dara who was still in her beautiful dress from earlier when she was with Jiyong.

Dara sighed and looked down. "I don't know. Jiyong... he told me to come here." She told Se7en. He made a confused expression at her and opened the door widely for her to come in.

"Come in. We'll talk inside." He said then closed the door when Dara got inside.

 

"WHAT?!!! His parents are over? Right now?!!!" Se7en yelled loudly after Dara had explain everything to him and Hanbyul. Hanbyul looked at Se7en with wide eyes and started panicking.

"Omo, omo, what to do? Dara, what happened?" Hanbyul asked looking at Dara.

Dara looked at them in shock.

"Y-yah, what's wrong? What's WRONG?" She asked, but Se7en and Hanbyul were too shocked to answer her questions.

"And you just LEFT him there??" Se7en yelled loudly. "Well, Jiyong wouldn't let me stay. He forced me to come here. I don't know." Dara said guiltily, worried.

"We need to get over there RIGHT NOW!" Se7en yelled grabbing his coat.

 

 

Jiyong kept his head down while his parents glared at him still.

"What were you doing just now?" His mother asked in a voice saying she totally disapproved of his actions with 'Dara'.

"Who was that 'girl'? What's her family's name? What is their background? Do they own a company? Which one?" His mother asked questions after another.

Jiyong just sat there, ignoring the questions that were being thrown at him. He shifted in his seat and closed his eyes from annoyance.

After minutes of just sitting there, not answering any questions, his father growled and slammed his fist on the table in between them, standing up furiously.

"You should ANSWER because I'M your FATHER and THIS is your MOTHER! This isn't how a father-son relationship should be! You NEED to tell me and your mother things like this." His father scolded him.

His mother stood up and sighed, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Why can't you be more like your brother? You're always the bad influence in our family." His mother told him.

Jiyong calmly looked up at his 'parents' and took a deep breath, standing up slowly with his hands on his knees. He placed his hands to his side and smacked his lips.

"I... I am Kwon JiYONG... not Kwon JiWON. I don't understand how youguys just can't understand that. I am who I am and I can't be who you want me to be. If you're expecting me to change to be like Hyung, then just get out." Jiyong yelled madly, trying not to sound so loud.

Jiyong's dad huffed, trying to calm himself down.

"How dare you talk back to your elders?" He yelled at Jiyong. "You told me to speak!!!" Jiyong told his father with his fists tightly in his hold.

 

Se7en, Hanbyul, and Dara were all listening outside the whole time, not wanting to barge in.

"Jiyong has a hyung?" Dara asked confused. Se7en and Hanbyul looked at her confused. "Yeah... he never told you?" They asked.

Dara looked down and shook her head, unsure as to why Jiyong never DID tell her.

"Kwon Jiwon's his name. Gosh, Jiyong and his hyung did EVERYTHING together. But after he got into a car accident... everything changed..." Hanbyul whispered to Dara, explaining partially everything.

Dara looked at the ground confused.

 

"Who are you? We don't even know who you are anymore!" His mother asked with a scoff.

"You never knew who I was. You never took the time to know me. You never cared. You never bothered to make me lunch like how you did to Jiwon. You never asked me how my day was. You never bothered about my love life until Jiwon's accident. You never cared about me, so why are youguys here? Are youguys hoping that I'll someday change into someone like Jiwon?"

"No, it's not-"

"Liar!! The only reason why youguys are still chasing after me is because I'm the only son left. Even though I'm such a freaken disgrace to the family, without me, youguys are nothing because I'm your only heir."

"Don't you dare say that. Yoona's parents-

"Yoona? Her parents?" Jiyong interrupted his mother. He scoffed and placed his hands on his hips.

"Ah... because Mr. Im and them are the only ones bringing up you two? You two believe that by marrying us, Yoona's parents will help support you with money? Ah... I see..." Jiyong said obviously knowing already.

His parents just glared at him in silence.

"Jiwon's death... was a major shock to everyone... especially to your mother and I." His father said. Jiyong glared at them and scoffed.

"Jiwon's DEATH? Wah, you can say it so professionally. Hyung's accident... you two didn't even care at all. All you worried about was your company going down from the lack of a 'replacable' heir." Jiyong said.

His parents just glanced at each other and looked away.

 

Suddenly, his mother's phone rang. She sighed and calmed her voice.

"Oh Yoona... what is it?" His mother answered looking at Jiyong. Everyone looked at his mother.

"Huh? Is this Yoona? What are you doing this late? Are you drunk?" His mother asked.

"Ahni..." Yoona laughed on the other line.

"Are you driving?" His mother asked again. "Ahni... I'm not driving..." Yoona said chuckling.

"Where are you? Are you in a cab? We'll come pick you up." She told Yoona.

"No, it's okay... Jiyong's already driving me home." Yoona replied.

Jiyong's mother looked at him confused, making Jiyong look back at her confused also.

"Huh? Jiyong's right here with me! You might be too drunk." His mother said.

"Nuh-uh... Jiyong's right here. Jiyong ah, talk to your mom!" Yoona said then there were sounds of rattling.

 

"Hi mom... it's me..." the stranger answered.

Jiyong's mom slid her phone down her hands, tearing up and shaking a little. She looked up at her husband and at Jiyong.

"Kwon Jiwon...?" She called out silently.

 

A/N: WELCOME NEW SUBS!!!!! And thank you for all your comments from the past chap!

It was very helpful and VERY motivating!! Keke... thank you!!

I know it's confusing, but I'll explain it soon!! :D

From if it's really Jiwon, Jiyong's brother... to Daragon's love with his parents...