Total Makeover

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Dara rolled on her bed as her alarm rang early in the morning. She turned it off and stumbled to the bathroom with her eyes closed. Her phone rang falling to the ground while she searched desperately for it.

"Hello?" she answered tiredly. "Hey Dara, are you sure ready for this?" Hanbyul asked with a worried tone. Dara rubbed her eyes feeling more awake now.

"I don’t know Hanbyul... you’re going to come over and help me dress right?" She asked with a slight happiness as Hanbyul sighed on the other line.

"Um...I can’t Dara. I’m sorry. I know I promised you...but something urgent came up and I need to go. Take care of yourself and good luck! I’ll call you...bye!" She yelled enthusiastically while Dara faked cry and sat on the ground clueless.

 

Jiyong took a deep breath looking himself in the mirror on the wall and walked out of his home into his car quickly. He was still dressed in his casual clothing and tired as well.

"I can’t do it." He rehearsed in front of his rearview mirror driving in the dark road.

 

Dara held the dark purple dress in her hands from Hanbyul in front of the mirror. There was a long zipper in the back and strapless. It was flared to her thighs and beautiful.

"Can I really wear this?"  She thought doubting herself and trying the dress on.

 

Jiyong arrived at her house and knocked on her door loudly.

"Keke... It’s probably Hanbyul changing her mind!" Dara yelled excitedly slipping on a white robe and stormed towards the door with her curled hair bouncing behind her.

"Hey Hanbyul!" She yelled happily throwing the door open. Her eyes widened laying eyes on Jiyong, who slowly looked at her from her toes to her face. His eyes were narrowed and it was the first time he saw her with her hair down without a cap.

"Oh, Jiyong!" She yelled in shock quickly tying her hair back up. She had faint make up on, just enough so her round eyes could be seen perfectly. "Uh...I was...-"

"What’re you doing here already?" She asked after she finished tying her hair while Jiyong looked down. "The party’s not till later." She said confused grabbing her cap and pulling it down to cover half the upper portion of her face.

"I came to tell you I can’t...do this." He said looking away taking a step back. She widened her eyes, feeling a shockwave rush through her whole body in fear.

"What?!" She screamed loudly taking a few steps towards him. "But I NEED you!" She yelled desperately. He looked up at her confused and rubbed his eyes.

"I’m sorry." He lightly stuttered walking away from the front door. "We shouldn’t have even thought of this stupid idea...it was dumb." He added walking towards his car and shook his head in confusion.

"Wait! Kwon Jiyong!" She yelled running after him and catching his arm to turn him around. "Fine! I’ll cooperate and dress like…this every single time I’m with you!" She said looking at herself and then up to him with pleading eyes.

"I really need this...or else I’m screwed." She said as he looked at her and sighed.

"On EVERY date, EVERY time we’re together." He said with a slight evil smile as she winced and nodded. "No taking your words back." He threatened pointing at her. Dara nervously chuckled and nodded.

"I won’t. I really…really need this." She said with a thankful and anxious tone. Jiyong smiled cleverly with a nod.

"Great then...I’m going home to change. Then I’ll come pick you up." He said walking happily towards his car. Dara muttered angrily to herself walking back into the house.

"Always works this way." Jiyong mumbled smiling evilly in his car while he started the engine.

 

A/N: Hehe... freaken Jiyong... poor Dara... well, at least it's back on, right??

Sorry for such a short chapter... I'll make it longer next time!!!

Please comment on how it's going okay??