Car Trip

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Se7en and Hanbyul sat in the car in silence until Hanbyul finally broke a long sigh.

"Uh...do you...know what’s going on with those two?" She asked confused. Se7en shook his head. "Nope...don’t have a clue." He said shaking his head. Hanbyul took her phone out with a sigh.

"Hey...everything okay?"

Dara sat in the back seat of Jiyong’s car biting her nails constantly.

"How am I going to do this... mom’s going to kill me!" She thought as her phone buzzed and texted back quickly.

"Nothing...i just-"

Her phone started to die as they passed by trees and mountains. "No service." She mumbled angrily tucking her phone back in her pocket. "Damn it." She said making Jiyong glance at her through the rearview mirror with a chuckle.

"Hey...no eye contact." She muttered not even looking at him. He chuckled once more with a scoff. "Oh...I’m sorry. That rule was broken earlier already. By the creator." He said chuckling. Jiyong glanced at her, who didn't pay attention to him, once more and sighed.

"Why are you so angry at me anyways? I said sorry and everything. And you’re still-"

"Come on Jiyong...face it! Everyone in this world knows you didn’t mean that sorry." Dara said annoyed. "And you said sorry through a text!" She continued.

"That doesn’t mean anything! I could be angry and say I’m happy without you even knowing it." She yelled as he nodded.

"Very true." He said nodding with agreement. "Oh yeah...and about the week thing I am very truly-"

"About that! How can you really lie to my father! Do you know that-"

"Okay! I made a mistake! I’ll call and retell them later! Sheesh!" He said irritated. "It’s not like he’s never going to pick his phone up again." He said chuckling.

"He’s leaving again on Monday." She said pulling her cap low and looked down. Jiyong glanced at her and sighed.

"Monday."  He thought. "Today’s Saturday." He said tilting his head and sighed. Dara scowled at him and looked down angrily.

"Wait...leaving for what?" He asked confused. "He has work to do." She said without looking up at him. "He only gets to come home once in a while and that was this week." She said quieter.

"Oh. Well...I’m sorry." He said softly. Dara glanced at him and scoffed. "What was that?! I was actually sincere when I said---"

"Forget it...i’m not even going to say it again." He said shaking his head in anger. Dara lightly chuckled and looked out the window.

 

They arrived at the empty area after a while and found parking spaces. The house was tiny, average looking and beautiful. There were plenty of trees around the house and mountains on the side.

As they each got out of the cars, Dara stared at her phone without service and threw it in the car. Hanbyul ran towards the car after Jiyong stepped out and banged on Dara’s side of the window.

"Dara!" She yelled. "Hey! NO banging like that!" Jiyong yelled loudly. Hanbyul lightly chuckled while Dara opened the door.

"Yeah?" Dara asked confused while Hanbyul chuckled. "Let’s go in and check it out." She said dragging Dara’s arm in excitement.

"Okay?" Dara said kicking the door close with her feet.

"Hey! No kicking either!" Jiyong yelled while they ignored him and continued walking towards the house. Jiyong muttered and then looked around for Se7en.

"Hey Jiyong! Come on! What’re you doing? Let’s go inside." He said walking towards the house.

"Wow. This is smaller than I thought it’d be." Hanbyul said walking through the tiny hallways.

"It only fits one person at a time." She whined as Dara laughed behind her. "It’ll be fine Hanbyul." She said chuckling as they reached the rooms.

"And here we are." Hanbyul said staring at the two bedrooms. "Okay... the guys are going to sleep there and we’ll sleep in this room." She said opening the door. "Alright." Dara said.

The beds were medium sized and perfect for two on the bed. "This is cool." Dara said as Hanbyul smiled.

"I get the left side." Hanbyul said with a smile. Dara stared at her confused. "Why?" She asked perplexed.

"Well...I roll over a lot in bed and I tend to roll to my right mostly. You wouldn’t want me to fall on the ground right?" Hanbyul asked laughing. Dara chuckled confused. "I guess." She said with a shrug and smile. "Doesn’t matter to me." She continued while Hanbyul walked towards the door.

"Alright...let’s go find the guys." She said heading out the door. "Hey...you go first. I’m going to try to open this window. It looks jammed and we need air in here." Dara said then Hanbyul nodded and left.

Se7en and Jiyong walked out of the kitchen laughing as they met Hanbyul on the way.

"Hey guys...did you check the rooms out yet?" She asked smiling. Se7en quickly grabbed her hand and hugged her. "No. But we will." He said chuckling as he snuggled her neck. Jiyong sighed with disgust and mumbled.

"I’ll go check it out myself." Jiyong said. "Where is it?" He asked. Hanbyul pointed towards the room. He nodded and walked through the tiny hallways.

"What the hell is wrong with this hallway?" He asked with narrowed eyes spotting Dara walking towards him in the hall.

"Go back that way." Dara demanded. Jiyong stopped and stared at her confused. "Why?" He asked continuing to walk.

"So I can go out first then you can freely come through here." She said annoyed.

"Come on hurry up. This hallway isn’t going to fit both of us." She said annoyed while Jiyong remained motionless.

"Why do I have to go back? You go back." He said scowling at her as she sighed angrily.

"I’m not going back! But if want to give this a shot, let’s do it. How about we both pass each other?" Dara said with a smirk along with her arms to her side. Jiyong nodded and scoffed with a sly smile.

"Fine...let’s try it." He said with a scoff as they both walked closer to each other and turned around facing the walls to pass each other by. Their butts were brushing against each other as Dara her belly in to go through easier without touching him.

"Can you please move your !" Jiyong yelled disgusted. "Shut up! If I get stuck in here you’re totally dead." Dara said angrily as they heard laughing coming towards them on Jiyong’s side. They both turned their odd attention towards the beginning of the hallway and noticed Hanbyul and Se7en tickling each other.

"Ugh!" Jiyong yelled as he started to move faster back to where he came from. "Hurry up! I can’t take that! Quit touching me!" He yelled. Dara quickly twirled around and freely stood in the hallway. Jiyong quickly opened their bedroom door and ran inside as Dara chuckled.

"Pshh...and he thinks he’s all tough." She said chuckling then walked outside.

 

A/N: Hey everyone!!!!! So, they've finally reached their destination!!!!!

Sorry about the boring chap... it'll get better... I promise!!!

More hatred between Daragon, but there's the reason why the lie was bad...

Well, it's not bad yet... but you'll understand later... hehe...

I kind of have a thing I might put in there.. so wait for the sweet Daragon!!!

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay?? SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!!