Laughing Day

My Ugly Girlfriend!

A/N: So, I was going to make something happen... but then I'll put in another Daragon love first, then after this chapter... um... yeah... there will be some drama... just some short drama to withhold this story... :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Later on in the late afternoon, Jiyong woke up and noticed Dara wasn't in bed with him. He moaned and stretched in bed then got up and went to look for her, scratching his back.

He walked to the living room and saw Dara standing next to the couch with her phone pressed against her ear.

She looked down with a sad face and sighed.

"I understand omma... bye... I love you..." she said then hung up slowly.

"What's wrong?" He asked from behind her. She turned around and looked at him with her eyes watering. Jiyong gave her a worried look and scrunched up his eyebrows.

Dara just walked to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She pressed her head against his hard chest and breathed on the top half of his body, closing her eyes at the process.

Jiyong smiled, unsure of what happened, but he wrapped his arms around her also, rubbing her back gently.

He backed up and leaned his lower back against the counter, sliding his feet over so he would be leveled with her. His legs slid beside her as her head brushed against his'. She glanced down with her waist pressed against his stomach and sighed.

He placed their foreheads together and closed his eyes, rubbing her sides, looking down at her soft face. She looked up at him with her body pressing roughly against his'. Her arms were resting on the counter behind him since they were wrapped around his waist.

 

"Hey..." he managed to say, so soft it sounded like a whisper. She just looked up at him and leaned in to give him a kiss without notice again. They both closed their eyes and embraced the moment.

Their lips smacked against each other as they backed away, looking at each other with love.

"You need to stop kissing me without my consent." He told her with an eyebrow up. She didn't smile or show any expression on her face. She just leaned in and kissed him again, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist.

Jiyong stood up from leaning against the counter and cupped her head in his hands gently. She reached her cold hands to his stomach giving him chills from her cold and soft touch.

He arched himself but leaned back towards Dara again, kissing her gently. She moved her hands up to his chest then placed them on his shoulder. Jiyong sighed from her hand that was roaming his body, trying to stop his short moans that were coming out from their kisses. He backed away from her after their long make-out moment.

He leaned their foreheads together and looked down at her with his barely opened eyes. She looked up at him still with no expression on her face which confused him.

"You know... I didn't even brush my teeth or wash up." He told her trying to hold in his laugh. She just wrapped her arms around his shoulders, tip toeing to reach her head over his shoulder and leaned closely against him.

Jiyong chuckled nervously and confused at the same time. "What's wrong with my Dara bear today? So full of love?" He asked wrapping his arms around her small waist. He leaned his head in her neck and kissed the side of her head.

"You know... I didn't even wash my hair." She told him with a smile, her eyes closed. Jiyong chuckled at her statement and held her tighter than ever before.

 

 

Later on in the evening, Dara and Jiyong were bored so they sat across from each other in the living room and watched as Dara put some of her make-up on Jiyong.

"Yah, why are you laughing!" Jiyong asked glaring at laughing Dara. She covered from the purposely horrible black eyeshadow she did and rocked back on the ground.

"Okay, okay, I'll make it look good. Stop yelling at me." She said then placed her hand on his face and continued putting make up on him again.

When they were done, they had a photoshoot and this was one of the picture.

 

A/N: I found this picture of Jiyong and it made me laugh... I don't know what it was for, but... yeah... credits to rightful owner of this picture... keke...

 

Dara laughed so much she fell to the ground and covered her aching stomach in pain.

"Oh my goodness, I need to send this to Se7en and Byul!" Dara said when she finally managed to get back on her feet.

"What?! No! Don't even think about it!" Jiyong yelled running to her. Dara gasped and ran away from him while trying to send the picture.

"Dara! Stop it! You know how humiliating that will be?!" He yelled at her. Dara ran around the kitchen counter and around the couches.

Right before Jiyong was going to reach her, she stopped running and turned to face him. She lifted up her phone and smiled widely.

"Mission accomplished!" Dara said. Jiyong stopped running and put on a dead face. His mouth dropped openly along with his eyes that seemed like they were going to pop out.

Dara chuckled and touched her phone again, walking away from Jiyong. He let out a scoff realizing that she was happy. Even though he doesn't know if it's only acting or not, she was happy. That's all he needed. Her smiles instead of her tears.

Even though he was humiliated from the photo, at least he made her smile...

 

While she was walking away from him, towards their bedroom, he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her softly. He sighed and rested his head on her shoulders, closing his eyes and sniffing in her scent.

Dara looked behind her confused and chuckled a little.

"Are you paying me back?" She asked putting her phone in her pocket. Jiyong didn't answer. He just closed his eyes and held her in his arms.

He wrapped one of his arm around her stomach while his other arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"How do you feel with this beauty holding you?" Jiyong asked, remembering that he had makeup on. Dara chuckled and turned to face him.

"Come on, lets go wash them up. I have make-up remover." She told him then took his hand and led them to their bedroom. He chuckled and went with her.

 

Se7en and Hanbyul rushed all over their kitchen with Hanbyul pushing Se7en all over the place, frustrated.

"Yah, Dongwook ah, get the plate. We need to hurry and get to Jiyong's place before the food gets hold." She said grabbing her bag.

"Arraseo, I got it Byul! Just leave!!! Come on." Se7en said rushing her outside.

 

When Se7en and Byul got to Daragon's place, they knocked on the door with happiness.

 

Dara and Jiyong were still cooking dinner together, arguing about the other putting the wrong ingredients in.

"Yah! It's salt! Not sugar!" Dara yelled at Jiyong who was in front of the pot, putting in ingredients. Dara was still cutting veggies for dinner.

"You said it was this!!!" He yelled at her shoving the sugar shaker in front of her. She grunted and pulled her hair from her scalp.

Suddenly, their doorbell rang. They looked towards the door and sighed.

"Go open the door stupid! You're going to make our dinner horrible." She yelled at him. Jiyong smacked his lips angrilly and went to open the door, wiping his wet hands on a towel in his hands.

He opened the door and found Hanbyul and Se7en behind it.

"Oh, yah, what are you two doing here?" He asked moving aside so they could come in. "Oh, Byul wanted to have dinner together." Se7en said.

"BYUL!!!!" Dara yelled from the kitchen. "DARA!!!!!" Byul yelled from the door. She ran to Dara and chuckled.

"Thank goodness you're here. Jiyong can't cook anything!" Dara yelled frustrated, glancing at Jiyong who just closed the door.

He looked at her and smacked his lips. "Yah! Then why did you ask me to help you?" He asked walking to the kitchen behind Se7en who set their dish on the counter.

"Hey Se7en." Dara said with a smile while Hanbyul washed her hands and tasted the food Dara was making.

"Hey Dara... smells like a newlywed argument..." Se7en said looking around with a smile. Dara and Jiyong scoffed and eyed each other.

"Yah, Jiyong ah... you were... very beautiful earlier..." Hanbyul said with thumbs up. Dara looked at him and chuckled loudly, leaning her head against Byul.

"That was so scary! I thought I saw a ghost! Never send that to me ever again." Se7en told Dara. He glanced at Jiyong who glared at them ashamed.

Dara just laughed and hid herself behind Hanbyul who was stirring the pot.

 

Hanbyul and Dara finished the cooking while Se7en and Jiyong set the table up for them.

They all ate happily, chatted and finally Se7en and Hanbyul went home.

Jiyong and Dara cleaned up the kitchen then went to sleep as well, in each other's arms.

 

A/N: Otay... enough sweet Daragon moments?? Keke...

Sorry, but every love life needs some drama also right??

I'll try to not make it long!! :D

Until next time, BYE YEOM!! Saranghae everyone!! :D