Going Back

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Se7en and Hanbyul sat across from Jiyong in a restaurant, both crossing their arms.

"Hey... you better make sure Dara’s going to be there tomorrow." Hanbyul demanded with hateful eyes scorching through Jiyong's.

"Look...it’s over...she’s angry at me for the most stupid thing. And that’s that. I don’t care." He said carelessly.

"Plus...why can’t I just bring one of my exes?" He asked smiling. "Because I need someone who I actually know!" Hanbyul yelled angrily making Se7en hold her back.

"Look...Jiyong. Just make sure she’s there tomorrow...alright? You made the problem... you solve it." Se7en said lastly then they walked out of the restaurant.

Jiyong sat irritated, inhaling deeply in anger. He slowly took his phone out of his pocket and sighed.

"Hey...I need you to go with me tomorrow."

Dara opened her phone and scoffed angrily as she read the text.

"Go with you tomorrow?" She said with a mock.

     "In your dreams."

"In my dreams?" Jiyong read sitting up straighter and narrowing his eyes deeper.

"What do you mean in my dreams?!"

     "Go with one of your ‘girlfriends’! I’m busy tomorrow."

"Busy doing what?! Throwing all your girl outfits away?!"

     "You know what...just shut up alright? I said no and that’s no."

"Come on! They’ll kill me if you don’t go!"

     "I guess you deserve it."

Jiyong sat annoyed, placing his hand on his chin and sighed.

"How can I convince her?" He said thinking as hard as he can.

"Fine. I’m sorry about what I said earlier. Is that enough?"

Dara read the text and sighed. "Sorry?" She repeated with a scoff.

"From a person like you...I’m going to have to see that face to face." She said chuckling.

     "I don’t believe you. Forget it."

"Damn it." Jiyong said scratching his head. "I thought she’d fall for it." He said annoyed.

"Come on! Cooperate with me! We don’t even have to hang out over there! I’ll be with Se7en most of the time!"

Dara pouted her lips and nodded. "True...we don’t have to talk at all." She said nodding some more with narrowed eyes.

     "No talk...no eye contact...no nothing."

"Deal."

Jiyong smiled and tucked his phone into his pockets as it vibrated once more.

"Huh?" He said taking his phone out.

     "And you’re responsible for asking my parents."

"What?! Ask your parents?!" He screamed looking straight ahead and sighing.

 

Jiyong sat in his car with his phone by his ear.

"Yeah...hi Mr. Park... um... I was wondering if you’d allow Dara to go on a trip with me tomorrow." He said lightly chuckling.

"A trip?" Dara's father asked making Jiyong gulp. "Yeah. Um...it’s not just us two. Hanbyul and Se7en are going too." He said quickly hearing a sigh of relief from the other line.

"Just you guys?" He asked confused. Jiyong nodded slowly with his mouth hanging.

"Yeah... it’s just us. But Se7en’s father will probably be in and out too. We’re going to a new resort that had just opened. It’s probably just a few hours away and his father wants us to be the first to explore the place before it opens." He said.

"Why would he do that...is it haunted?" Dara's father asked jokingly with a chuckle. Jiyong let out a sarcastic laugh. "No! I believe it’s not haunted." He replied chuckling.

"Well...if Dara trusts you enough to go with you, then I guess." He said. Jiyong stood shock, closing his mouth. "Really?" Jiyong asked chuckling.

"Of course. How long is this again?" He asked eagerly. "Erm, just the weekend." He responded with a smile.

"Alright... at least it’s not a week long." He answered chuckling. Jiyong shook his head and laughed.

 

The next morning, everyone met over at Se7en’s house. Dara sat annoyed with her huge shirt and cap low.

"What do we have here? Park Dara?!" Hanbyul yelled jumping out of her car.

"Hi Hanbyul." Said Dara waving deadly as a car parked beside Hanbyul’s.

"I guess you and Jiyong talked it over." She said with a smile. "Yeah." She answered sarcastically trying to hide her anger.

"Hey guys! Ready for a little fun?!" Jiyong yelled walking over excitedly. Dara scoffed and walked into the house while Se7en opened it.

Hanbyul glanced at Jiyong and shook her head laughing.

"Alright...I guess I’m the only one ready." Jiyong said chuckling.

"Okay guys. How long is this ‘vacation’?" Dara asked facing her back towards Jiyong.

"One week." Se7en said smiling at Hanbyul. Dara nodded confused watching Jiyong’s jaws drop.

"And my dad let me go? Did you really ask him?" Dara asked facing Jiyong and then quickly turned back around.

"Uh-huh. No talking. No eye contact." Jiyong said repeating Dara’s text from last night with a laugh.

"Who’s the one breaking their rules, huh?" He asked looking up.

"I don’t care about that right now." She said irritated and turning to face him.

"Did you really ask my dad for permission?" She asked staring him in the eye. Jiyong nodded with puckered lips.

"Yeah...of course I asked for mission." He said chuckling with wandering eyes. "Except-"

"Except?" Dara repeated with wide eyes.

Hanbyul and Se7en sat curiously on the couch staring at them confused.

"Except I didn’t know that this was a week thing." He said with a bit of a wince.

"So I said it was only for the weekend." He added smiling while Dara’s eyes grew wide.

"You lied?!" Dara yelled. Jiyong shook his head and chuckled. "No! I didn’t know! Plus...what’s the big deal anyways?" Jiyong asked chuckling. Dara stared at him. "My dad’s-"

"We have to go you guys or we’ll be late for the arrival." Se7en said standing up.

"You guys can go argue and solve all this ‘love matter’ in the car." He continued looking away when Jiyong and Dara glared at him.

"We’re not really dating!" They both yelled loudly with their veins popping out.

Hanbyul and Se7en stared at each other.

"Don’t act like we’re a real couple." Dara said angrily walking out the door.

"This... this is all fake. Remember that." Jiyong said as he walked out the door behind Dara.

 

A/N: So... to break the ice... there's a reason why Ji's lie was bad... :/

I'll let it out in one of the following chapters obviously... hehe...

Anyways, how was the chapter?? Sorry it was a little boring...

I know there are so many fights and not really any cute moments, but this is only the beginning!!!

So please be patient with me okay???

SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!