Kwon Bros

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!" Jiwon's parents yelled loudly.

Jiwon and Yoona had decided to let his parents know about everything: their relationship. Yoona looked down and sat beside Jiwon with a sigh, closing her eyes, waiting for a beating from her parents who were sitting across from Jiwon and her, beside his parents.

"You two are in a relationship?" Her mother asked. Yoona looked at them and nodded her head. "Yes mother and father." She told them.

"THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!" Jiwon's parents yelled loudly.

Jiwon and Yoona shot a look up at them confused and shocked.

"Fan-f-fant-fantastic?" Jiwon stuttered. Their parents laughed and looked at each other with happiness in their eyes.

"This is fantastic! Now we can get you two settled down and we won't have to worry about Jiyong." His father said.

Jiwon looked at Yoona confused but he was slightly happy that their parents approved of their love.

"So.... you'll let Jiyong... and Dara be together?" He asked his parents. They looked at him and coughed, but just stood up and sighed.

"This is amazing. Let's talk about arranging the dates, shall we?" His parents said facing her parents. "Yes, let's go do that." They said then walked off.

Yoona just stood there and looked at Jiwon confused and dumbstrucked.

"So..... we're fine then?" She asked him still puzzled by all the sudden actions. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders, forming a bubble in his mouth. "I guess... they're pretty happy." He said.

Yoona looked down and smiled, putting her bag around her shoulders. Jiwon smiled and took her hand in his'.

"Let's go tell Jiyong and Dara the news." He said then they both smiled and walked out of the building.

 

 

 

"WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyong and Dara yelled sitting across from Jiwon and Yoona.

"So... you two have been dating... this WHOLE entire time?!!" Dara asked confused. Yoona nodded her head and smiled, taking Jiwon's hand in hers. "Funny, isn't it?" Yoona said.

"So.... you were two-timing hyung... with ME?!" Jiyong asked disgusted. Jiwon scoffed and looked at Jiyong. "It was only because of mom and dad." He said. Jiyong scoffed and got up then went to grab a drink from the fridge.

"This is crazy." He mumbled after gulping down the water.

Dara looked at Jiwon and Yoona then gulped down her saliva.

"So... what's gonna happen now?" Dara asked concerned with her and Jiyong's future. "Well... mom and dad are pretty happy about it. So I think you and Ji are off the hook as well." Jiwon said.

Jiyong shot a look at Jiwon and gasped, walking back over to sit beside Dara.

"Really hyung? So Dara and I could be together?" He asked. Yoona chuckled and looked at Jiwon, shaking her head along with him. "That's what we say."

 

 

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Se7en and Hanbyul yelled sitting across from Jiyong and Dara in Se7en and their home.

"Yes! I know! So Dara and I are safe now." He said wrapping an arm around Dara's shoulder.

Byul looked at Se7en and scoffed together, looking at Jiyong and Dara.

"Oh... Okay..." Se7en said then copied Jiyong and wrapped an arm around Byul as well.

"What? What's so funny?" Jiyong asked. "Oh nothing... nothing at all..." Se7en said.

"We're just... really happy for the two of you." He said then looked at Byul.

Dara looked at Jiyong confused and sat up in the seat.

"Is there... something we're missing here?" She asked confused. Byul looked at Dara and then at Se7en and sighed, sitting up in their couch. "Okay... there's.... something..." Se7en said. Jiyong and Dara both looked at them confused.

"I'm..... I'm pregnant." Byul said slightly squealing. Se7en smiled widely and chuckled. "We just found out a couple says ago. She's three weeks." He said. Dara and Jiyong gasped stood up, walking over to give them a hug.

"Congrats Byul! You're gonna be a mommy and I'm gonna be an auntie!!!" Dara squealed happily. Byul chuckled and nodded her head. "Yes! I'm so happy!" She said.

"Congrats man. You're gonna be a daddy." Jiyong told Se7en. "Thanks man... it means a lot." He said.

 

 

Later on in the week, Jiwon and Jiyong both planned a trip together.

 

A/N: I forgot what the season was, but let's just pretend it's Winter... :D

 

Since it was the Winters, they planned on playing Secret Santa at the little cottage Jiyong and them used to have when they were younger. Since it was too cold and far away, they didn't invite Se7en and Byul, especially since she was prego also.

"So, why don't we just ride together in the same car?" Dara asked Jiyong who was driving. He glanced at her and took her hand in his. "Because... they need their time and WE need our time also." He told her. Dara scoffed and looked away.

"What? You don't want to have some alone time with me?" He pouted. She shook her head and looked at him. "Why woud I? It always results to disaster." She told him. He scoffed and smacked his lips.

"It's only a disaster because YOU make it to be one." He told her. She gasped and glared at him. "No I don't. YOU do." She said getting mad.

"SEE! You're starting it already." He told her. She let go of his hand and crossed her arms in front of her. "Because YOU'RE being a JERK!" She told him. Jiyong looked at her and scoffed then continued driving.

"You always think you're the best." He told Dara. She smacked her lips and looked at him annoyed.

"Ugh! You're so conceited." She told him then leaned her head towards the window, looking outside. "No I'm not." He said carelessly.

 

A/N: OMO!!! SORRY for update SOOO LATE!!!!!!! Writer's block !!!

I'm sorry for such a short chapter also!! :( And... for some bad news as well...

I have an exam to study for, so I won't be able to update until maybe next week... :(

I'll still be on AFF to check up on things, but I won't have time to update though...

I'm sorry about all this negativity.... but despite that, Byul is PREGO!!!! Kekekeke...

I also have a surprise for everyone!!! But until I come back, you'll have to wait!!! Muahaha...

I'm just kidding... but I really have a surprise for everyone!!! Keke...

Welcome new subs by the way! And thanks to everyone for your love and undying support!

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

I think I'm ending this story soon... but I'm not sure yet....  Leave suggestions and I'll see what happenes... kekekke....

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!!~~~