Snitching

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

As Dara walked into her house, she slipped her cap on low over her head and walked towards her parents who were already drinking a bottle of champagne together, along with everyone in the room.

“Dara! Didn’t you say your boyfriend went to study abroad?” Another lady asked in confusion, looking up to the ceiling, thinking.

“What’s he still doing here?” She continued as Dara sat down in the middle of the circle and slumped her shoulders. She sighed as they shot out all types of questions to her.

“How long have you been dating?”

“Is he the same age as you?”

“Who are his parents?”

“Are you guys planning on marrying yet?”

“Everyone! Everyone!” Dara’s father yelled as he and Dara’s mother walked over between the whole crowd. “Just leave her be for now alright? We’re coming to her house because she wanted to see me...not for you guys to talk to her about ‘boyfriends’ or anything.” He said as the elders mumbled and sluggishly departed into their own conversations again.

Dara hugged her father with a smile as they walked out to the backyard. “Thank you for saving me.” She whispered with a laugh as her mother smiled.

“How are you doing these days? I haven’t been seeing you at all...I’m sorry.” Her mother said as Dara smiled shaking her head. “I’m always fine...you know that.” She responded as her father smiled. Her mother patted her head and touched her soft hair.

“I’m sorry that we all don’t live together.” Her father said shamefully looking down.  Dara scoffed stared at her parents back and forth.

“Don’t worry...I’d rather live on my own anyways.” She said chuckling to herself. Her father patted her head as though she was still a little kid while her mother watched and smiled proudly.

“Don’t worry about me dad.” She said smiling and lowering her cap.

“Dara...how’s Taeyang?” Her father asked randomly. Dara quickly looked down nervously with shame. “Um...abroad...he went to study abroad.” She said nodding, managing to smile a bit.

“He’s fine.” She continued looking down as her father glanced at Dara's mother. “Your mother already told me what happened.” He said patting her shoulder and putting her cap back on her head.

“It’s all fine.” He said chuckling as she lightly looked up at him. “Yeah.” She managed to say through a mutter while her mother smiled.

“Can you explain to us who that boy we just saw was then?” Her father asked  chuckling in confusion. Dara looked up at him with a sour face and chuckled.

 

Se7en drove towards Jiyong’s house in the morning parking outside his home. He walked quickly out of his car and knocked on his front door loudly.

“Jiyong! Open the door! It’s me!” He yelled impatiently. No one opened the door as Se7en became panicked.

“Damn...is he okay? What happened to him yesterday?” He muttered worriedly and started pounding on the door louder.

“Hey! The door’s going to fall off if you continue with that!” Jiyong yelled  behind him with a few bags of movies in his arms. Se7en quickly turned around with wide eyes.

“Hey...I thought something happened to you yesterday!” Se7en yelled walking towards him as Jiyong scoffed with a short chuckle. “How can something happen to me?” He said conceitedly with a laugh. He took his keys out of his pockets and opened the door.

“You got your keys back?” Se7en asked staring at the keys in Jiyong's hand. “Don’t even mention it...I get angry just thinking about it.” He said setting his groceries on his kitchen table and throwing the keys along with them on the counter.

“Where’s your car?” Se7en asked confused, reading an old newspaper on Jiyong’s table in the living room. “Oh... I left it at a friend’s house...I’m going to go get it in a while.” He said opening his bedroom door and throwing the movies on his bed.

“Where were you yesterday?” He asked curiously as Jiyong remained speechless. “I mean...after you talked with me and Hanbyul about Dara-“

“Please...” he said with an annoyed and pleading tone. “Don’t mention her.” Jiyong said stopping with a hand out to stop Se7en in anger and his eyes shut tight.

“She irritates me.” He continued and finished packing his fridge with food.

“Dara?” Se7en repeated with a light chuckle. “How can she bother you? She’s...not that bad.” He said with a laugh, making Jiyong scoff loudly with a sarcastic laugh, throwing his head back. He gave Se7en an angry glare and coughed.

“I’m going to go get my car.” Jiyong said walking towards his door and outside.

Jiyong sat in the passenger seat beside Se7en and sighed when his phone rang.

"Hello?" Jiyong answered not even looking at the number. "Jiyong... it's Yoona..." she answered on the other line chuckling. He scoffed at her drunk state, "what is it?" He asked.

"Yah, do you know I like you? Jiyong ah... I like you." Yoona said desperately. Jiyong smacked his lips annoyed and hung up the phone.

“Man, I have no idea how to tell that creep that I don’t like her.” Jiyong muttered annoyed while Se7en chuckled. “Hey...I know an easy way.” He said with a clever smile as Jiyong stared at him.

“By the look on your face, it looks like it’s an idea I wouldn’t agree upon.” He said. Se7en chuckled and patted his shoulder.

 

Dara woke up with a sore back, rolling off the sofa and staring at her disastrous living room. She stretched her arms and legs deeply feeling a paper in her hand.

“Huh?” She said grabbing the paper and staring at it confused.

“From Auntie So.” She read with her eyes half closed, sitting up oddly. “We’re dying to see your boyfriend... again. There’s a party at my house tomorrow night for my son’s engagement. You need to come with him.”

As Dara finished reading it, she sighed and set the paper down on the ground growling to herself in anger.

“Hello? Dara?” Hanbyul said on her phone. “Yeah.” Dara tiredly answered on the other line.“Yah...are you still sleeping?” Hanbyul asked chuckling while Dara lightly chuckled.

“No, I’m trying to clean the house...and figure things out.” She said as Hanbyul chuckled.“Oh, well...I’m almost outside your door right now...so I can help.” She said as Dara’s eyes brightened up.

“Okay then!” Dara yelled happily, sounding a bit more lively now. She hung up and ran towards the front door then stood outside and waited for Hanbyul.

 

As her car drove in, Dara chuckled and waved. “Thank goodness you’re here to help!” She yelled as Hanbyul parked her car and stepped out smiling.

“That’s what I’m for!” She yelled chuckling as Dara smiled gratefully.

Dara and Hanbyul sat on the couch with soft drinks after they finished cleaning the dirty house.

“So...what was your problem?” Hanbyul asked curiously. Dara sighed loudly in irritation of her elders. “Here...read this.” She said frustrated, handing Hanbyul the piece of paper she read earlier. After Hanbyul read it, she set it down carelessly.

“And?” She asked confused as Dara stared at her. “They don’t know that my current boyfriend, Taeyang, ditched me!” She yelled lowering her cap as Hanbyul looked down.

“Only my parents know...I dare not tell the others.” She said looking down while Hanbyul sighed, understanding her situation.

“So...you’re looking for a fake boyfriend then?” Hanbyul asked a little confused. Dara stared at her and slowly nodded and then shrugged with a painful expression on her face, clueless.

 

“I think that’s the best solution.” Se7en said as Jiyong rubbed his chin.

“But I need someone who Yoona can’t hurt.” He said looking up thinking. “Yoona's the type of person that would try to hurt anyone that comes near me.” He said with a sour face as Se7en looked at him.

“What do you mean?” He asked as Jiyong clicked his tongue. “I need someone who can defend herself.” He said while Se7en stared at him with a peculiar face.

“Last time she saw me with a different girl...she honestly nearly killed her.” Jiyong said with a laugh. “She’s not your typical ‘nice girl’ as you can tell.” He said annoyed as Se7en rubbed his chin and looked down.

“A defensive person.” Se7en thought over and over again.

 

“Who do you have in mind?” Hanbyul asked confused as Dara sighed. “Well...there was a guy here that day that they thought was my boyfriend.” Dara said nodding her head slowly.

“A guy? Who?” Hanbyul asked curiously as Dara gulped and looked down.

 

“Park DARA?!” Jiyong yelled loudly as Se7en chuckled and nodded. “Really? That was the best you could do?!” He screamed while Se7en lightly chuckled.

“Yeah! I mean...she can defend herself...right? If she can defend herself from you then she can definitely defend herself from Yoona.” He said chuckling proudly to himself while Jiyong gave him a dirty look.

 

“Are you sure about that?” Hanbyul asked confused as Dara nodded. “Why not just tell them the truth that Taeyang went abroad?” She asked as Dara sighed.

“I’m going to feel embarrassed telling all the elders I was rejected.” She said looking down. “They underestimate me about my clothing and my attitude already...I can’t make them look down on me more...I’m going to ruin my parents reputation.” She said as Hanbyul sighed.

 

“Want to give it a try?” Se7en asked looking at Jiyong. Jiyong instantly shook his head.“There has to be someone else.” He said as Se7en sighed.

“I’m not going to spend my time with that ugly ‘man girl’ who almost killed me.” He said shaking his head. “Can you think of someone else then?” Se7en asked. Jiyong looked down and sighed.

               

Dara and Hanbyul sat at a huge park on a bench quietly. “You ready for this?” Hanbyul asked breaking the silence while Dara shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t really care...it’s just this once...I’ll get it over with.” She said with a chuckle as Hanbyul smiled.

 

Soon, Jiyong and Se7en arrived.               

“Am I really going to have to hang with this ugly person?” Said Jiyong with a sour face as Se7en patted his back. “Endure this 'ugly creature'...or Yoona...your pick.” Se7en said carelessly. Jiyong stopped walking and took a second thought on his actions.

“Well...Yoona isn’t that bad...let’s just go back-“

Se7en turned him back around. “You already got this far...now you have to go through with this!” He whispered in annoyance as they continued walking towards the girls.

“Too bad for you its too late to make up a choice.” He said with a snicker as they reached the girls.

“Hey guys.” Hanbyul said with a sweet smile. Dara smiled nervously and quickly faded her smile when she laid eyes on Jiyong’s face.

“Hey.” Se7en said as he gave Hanbyul a kiss on the cheek. “We’re going to be over there while you two...chat.” Se7en said grabbing Hanbyul’s hands with a raised eyebrow.

Jiyong and Dara looked down awkwardly. When Hanbyul and Se7en were finally out of sight, Jiyong sat down annoyed with a cough.

 

A/N: Yay!!! It's finally here!!!!!! How was it??

I hope it's not getting boring so far... but sorry if it is... please bear through it with me!!

The real talk about the fake relationship will be next chapter okay?

I'll try to update asap! Please comment and let me know how it's going for you???