Double Date Discussion

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

They all sat in the living room on the couch while Se7en spoke out loudly. "Alright... so my father was talking to me about this new place that is about to open up in the hills." He said smiling as they all nodded.

"Um...there’s this house with beautiful scenery in the back and a huge lake perfect for swimming." He said smiling while Jiyong scratched his chin.

"I was talking to my dad about this and he said he’d allow all of us to be the first to explore this new resort!" He yelled excitedly.

"Okay...so we wouldn’t be...trespassing...right?" Jiyong asked confused, scratching his chin. Se7en chuckled and shook his head. "No! My dad’s cool with the owner of the place." Se7en said smiling. Dara crossed her arms and slumped down on the couch.

"Alright...I can go." Jiyong said smiling. They all turned their head and eyes and looked at Dara. She had her head down and focused on something else.

"Dara?" Hanbyul said. Dara quickly looked up at them. "Oh...my turn?" She said pointing to herself. "Um...I don’t know. I have to ask my parents." She said without looking at Jiyong, who was chuckling to himself.

"Hey...your parents will be fine if I ask them right?" Jiyong asked chuckling. "Yeah Dara... we’ll ask for your permission-"

"No...I don’t want to go." She said looking down, not wanting to see their expressions. Hanbyul stared at her confused. "Why not Dara? It’ll be fun." She said puzzled.

"No thanks...you guys go have fun. I’m going to go home." She said walking into the bedroom to gather her things. Se7en and Hanbyul glanced at each other and then glared at Jiyong.

"What?" Jiyong asked drinking a soda. Hanbyul grabbed it from him and set it on the table. "Hey! I was-"

"What the hell happened to her?" Hanbyul demanded with narrowed eyes. Jiyong widenedd his eyes and shrugged. "I don’t know...aren’t you girls always grouchy like that?" He asked chuckling. Hanbyul scoffed loudly and shook her head walking towards the door and out to the car.

"Jerk." She muttered as Jiyong chuckled. "What’d I say?" He yelled laughing making Se7en sigh deeply.

"Dude Jiyong...you really ticked the girls off this time." He said walking out the door with a quick glance.

Dara gathered her things quickly as Jiyong came by the door. "Hey...what’s wrong?" He asked confused. Dara ignored him and continued doing what she was doing.

"Dara." He said while she slowly turned around. "What." She said glaring at him.

"Did I...do something?" He asked confused, squinting his eyes. Dara scoffed and crossed her arms. "No." She said zipping her suitcase. "I don’t even know why I agreed to come stay at your place." She said chuckling.

"I mean...what was I thinking right? You think all girls are stupid." She said. Jiyong stood motionless and let out a chuckle.

"That’s why you’re angry at me?" He asked chuckling. Dara quickly turned around to glare at him.

"You know...I thought this whole fake boyfriend thing was going to be great and all... but I just realized that it was the most stupid thing I’ve ever done in my life. I didn’t realize how hurtful it could be for the opponent and I just kept playing along." She said.

"What’re you talking about?" He said confused leaning against the door. "You have no idea how hurtful it is to be played by and watch from the sideline as your love carries on with their life with a new lover." She said scowling at him. Jiyong lightly chuckled and stood up straight.

"Well...you do know we’re acting...right? So basically...you wouldn’t really be my new lover." He said looking up to the sky. Dara glared at him and scoffed.

"Forget it...you’re a loser." She said as she pulled her cap low and walked out the door. "I’ll take the bus." She said as Jiyong looked over at her.

"Did I ask?" He asked annoyed. Dara angrily walked faster stomping her feet against the living room floor. Jiyong shrugged and walked towards the door to close it.

A/N: So... it didn't go as planned... I guess their double date was a failure???

Sorry for the short chapter... I'll update a longer in a bit okay?

It'll be up in probably 30 minutes or so... please be patient with me!!