Finding You

My Ugly Girlfriend!

Jiyong sat alone on his couch with a full soda in his hands after Hanbyul and Se7en left his place. He was looking straight ahead with a blank expression on his face.

He slowly lifted his soda up to his lips to gently sip as he heard a loud ringtone of a phone. He twitched and dropped his soda on the carpet, spilling everywhere.

“Damn!” He hissed in anger. He stood up and walked towards the kitchen to grab a towel and wiped his hands and clothes from the spill.

He neared the ringtone of the phone and slowly walked towards the bathroom, where it got louder and louder. He squint his eyes in confusion and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

“Whose phone is that?” He said catching sight of a little phone vibrating and ringing on the bathroom sink.

“Mommy.” He read the name of the caller.

“Um…hello?” He answered, holding the phone to his ear oddly.

“Dara? Oh…is this Jiyong?” Asked a woman’s tired and sniffy voice. Jiyong stood up taller when he realized who it was.

“Oh! Yes I’m Jiyong. This must be Mrs. Park.” He said looking towards the ground. “Um… Dara was just here, but after she heard the news she kind of….-“

He couldn’t manage to finish his sentence, unsure of what to say.

“Oh gosh…did she run off again?” Dara's mother asked. Jiyong sighed deeply and looked up to his ceiling with a nod.

“Yes, she did. Look Mrs. Park, I’m really sorry about-“

“Kwon Jiyong, I need you to go find her. I don’t want her to do anything stupid.” She said quickly.

“Please.” She begged. Jiyong left his mouth open and had a hand to his waist.

“I don’t know Mrs. Park, I mean…she’s-“

“I know that she’s hard to deal with, but her father was her best friend. They were great together and this must’ve been a huge shock to her and to me as well, but I’m sure if affected her most. I’m really sorry for bothering you at this time." Her voice started to get shaky and you could tell she was already crying.

By now Jiyong was grabbing his coat off the rack.

“Can you please just find her and comfort her somehow. I feel that you and Dara are starting to get serious and I’m sure you can comfort her. Please Jiyong.” She pleaded.

 

Jiyong stepped out of his front door in a light sweater. He turned around to lock the door and then took a deep breath, feeling the cool air brush against him.

It was getting darker and cooler by the second and he lightly shivered.

“This is not going to be easy at all.” He groaned and pulled his hood over his head.

“I have no idea where she is.” He said and looked around his area.

 

“This is such a….shock.” Hanbyul said looking to the ground. She was standing and facing the window, staring outside the dark night. Her face was filled with sadness and sorrow for Dara and Mrs. Park.

“How can this happen to such a wonderful father and husband?” She asked with a crack in her voice.

“You can’t decide fate.” Se7en said wrapping an arm around her from behind. She sighed deeply as a tear rolled out from the corner of her eyes.

She snuggled her head back and turned her body around to bury her face in his broad chest. She wept quietly while he held her close and made sure she knew she was safe.

 

A homeless man by the side of the street threw a tiny twig towards Dara, who was lying on the ground sleeping soundly.

“Get your own spot girl!” He yelled. Dara made no movements as he neared her. He had on a lustful grin and looked around if anyone saw.

“Hey.” He said gently kicking her arm if she was conscious. “If you don’t say a word now, you’ll be spending the night with me.” He said with a slight raised eyebrow at her. She remained motionless, sleeping soundly from her hard crying earlier.

The man crouched down in front of her and held her face in his hands with a seductive smirk on his face.

“YAH!!” Jiyong yelled loudly sprinting towards the homeless man. The man instantly released Dara’s face to the ground and stared at Jiyong with wide eyes in terror.

Although Jiyong wasn’t very muscular, he’s one of those guys that you wouldn’t want to mess with.

The homeless man glanced at Dara and quickly ran away with a few glances back. Jiyong glared at him in anger and stared at Dara who was lying on the ground. He breathed heavily when he finally reached her and crouched down beside her.

“Dara? Hey Park Dara.” He said while rocking her body back and forth. He hissed in annoyance and worry at the same time. He stood up with his hands on his waist and taking a huge deep breath.

He leaned down and moved her hair away from her face. He caught a tear still rolling on the side of her face as his face relaxed, watching her.

He gently turned around and placed her on his back, throwing her arms over to hold onto his neck. She lightly moaned, tightening her hold on his neck and nuzzling her face onto his back. He tensed up immediately and took a deep breath.

 

Soon, they arrived back at Jiyong’s house. He unlocked the door with one hand and slowly closed the door so he wouldn’t wake her.

She remained motionless, sleeping soundly with narrowed eyes as though she was having a bad dream.

Jiyong lightly laid her down on his bed and watched her. He sighed and took her shoes off then slowly pulled the covers over her.

He stared at her and as soon as he tucked her in, her face softened as if she was in pure serenity and happiness.

He chuckled lightly and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower from the long day while Dara laid in bed soundlessly in peace.

 

In about 15 minutes, Jiyong stepped out of the shower dressed in only shorts with wet hair. He walked into the bedroom and noticed Dara snuggled up in his clean sheets.

He sat on the bed and was about to bring the covers over his head but he sighed and stopped.

“No… she’ll probably get even more pissed if she notices me sleeping next to her without a shirt.” He said silently watching her.

He grabbed a tank top hanging on the side of his clothes basket and slipped it on. He pulled some of the blanket over him, leaving the majority for Dara and turned his back to her.

 

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

 

“Dad……” Dara mumbled under her breath and reached her hand out to Jiyong. His back was still facing her as he felt her tug her in his sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and slapped her hand away from her grasp.

“Dad…” she said with a sniff and started to softly sob. Jiyong froze hearing her crying voice and widened his eyes. She turned him around with her eyes slightly open and made him face her.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his waist and nuzzled her head into his chest. He took a deep breath and tensed his whole body looking down at her.

“I… miss my… daddy… Jiyong.” She said through cracks while he stared at her intently. She was slightly shaking so he slowly moved one of his hands to place under her head. His other arm slowly wrapped around her tiny waist.

He sighed and felt her tighten her hold on him. He wrapped his arm around her and patted her back slowly, trying to comfort her.

He took a deep breath and held her as she cuddled closer to him, weeping silently in his chest.

“It’s okay.” He soothed, gently moving his hands up and down her upper back to calm her crying.

He could feel his tank top soaking with her tears as she gripped his tank top. He closed his eyes and softly placed his chin on her head, moving her hair out of her face to look at her. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, staring at him with teary eyes.

“It’s…okay.” He said once again. She sniffed and stared into his eyes with sadness.

“Everything will be okay.” He said with a sad smile. She shook her head and more tears started to stream down her face.

“No… he’ll… never be back Jiyong.” She cried, keeping her eyes on his. His hands were cupping her face, wiping away her tears.

His heart felt like breaking, staring into her tearful eyes, not able to do anything.

“He’s gone… forever.” She said with a crack. He wiped her continuous flowing tears and pressed his lips together, staring down at her. Her eyes never left his and she kept her tight hold on his body, wanting to keep the warmth.

“He’s in a better place now.” He whispered, looking through her eyes and into her heart.

“He’s happy now… he wouldn’t want you to cry Dara.” He said softly, wiping more of her tears away. She was shaking beside him and he felt her fingers tightening on his body.

He knew she wanted to scream and cry out by the second watching her agonized face filled with tears. He couldn’t help but feel himself fall apart instantly.

“But I… miss him.” She said through sobs. Jiyong shook his head, feeling his eyes warm up.

“I don’t have a dad anymo-“ he leaned down and quickly pressed his lips onto hers, closing his eyes tightly tasting her salty tears on their lips.

He held her face gently in his hands and breathed deeply through his nose, clashing their lips together in unison.

She laid frozen beside him, in his hold in shock. She closed her eyes and her grip on him slowly loosened. She grasped his shirt and inhaled deeply.

He pulled away slowly from her lips with his eyes still closed. His heartbeat rose and he felt different emotionally as he looked at her face.

She looked as though she was still taking in what had just happened and slowly opened her eyes, catching his stare at her.

He looked different, full of love and affection towards her. He didn’t seem like the old Jiyong that she had known in a short period of time. He looked down at her and caressed her hair in his head.

“Don’t worry…everything will be fine.” He said delicately without a flaw. She remained speechless and a tear rolled down the side of her teary eyes.

Her heart was pounding with love and sadness at the same time, never leaving his eyes. She felt him talking the truth as she tried to speak, but her voice cracked instead.

He wiped her tears with his thumb and pulled her head into his chest, holding her closely. She wrapped her arms around him and sniffed softly, cuddling into his body, feeling completely protected.

A/N: Daragon love!!!!!! I hope this chapter was awesome!!!

I tried to make it as romantic as possible!!! Hehe...

Don't worry! More cute moments coming!!! :D

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay??