Never Gets Old

My Ugly Girlfriend!

 

Dara rode on her bike and glanced back once in a while laughing proudly. Suddenly, she felt her tire sink into a nail nearby. She looked down in panic quickly swerved to stop the bike from going any further.

“NO!” She yelled after getting off and staring at her front flat tire. “Damn it!” She cursed loudly scanning around to see if anyone was coming by. “My house is still so far away.” She whined taking her phone out.

As soon as she flipped it open, the battery died making her mutter loudly reaching in her other pocket to take out Jiyong’s phone. She stared at it and flipped it open, staring at the odd buttons.

“How do you call on this?!” Dara yelled clicking all the buttons. “Hopefully something will pop up?” She said examining it. It slowly slipped out of her hand without warning as it landed on the ground with a crack. Her face soured up while she slowly grabbed it.

“Oops... just my bad luck.” She mumbled.

“Hey! Thief!” Jiyong yelled loudly coincidentally stopping his car in front of her bike with a loud screech. “Give me my phone back!” He screamed walking out of his car quickly leaving his engine running.

“Ph-phone?” Dara asked glancing at the cracked phone in her hand. “I need it! Give it back.” He demanded standing in front of her now. She stared at his tall self and gulped loudly trying to speak, but no words would come out.

“Well...there was an accident and...I...-“

“What’d you do?” He asked narrowing his eyes and glaring at her angrily. She looked down in fear while he scanned her up and down. He stared at her hand spotting his phone.

He reached down to grab it as Dara lightly looked up at him. She looked at his car and back to him then purposely threw his phone in the ditch nearby and ran towards his car as fast as she could.

“I wish I knew how to drive!” She thought angrily at herself running towards his car and grabbing his car keys. She ran as fast as she could towards her home while he gazed at her from afar.

“Hey! Those are my keys!” He screamed while she glanced back and waved fixing her saggy pants and cap. Jiyong looked around and spotted her bike. He jumped on it and looked down at the tire muttering in annoyance at the sight of the flat tire. He kicked the bike down the ditch cursing at her from afar.

“YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!!” Jiyong screamed loudly pointing at her, with his face turning bright red from anger while she laughed loudly, mocking him, and ran quickly away waving.

 

Dara gasped for air as she rested on her couch at home and breathed heavily catching her breath. She chuckled and tipped her cap higher so she can absorb the cool air as she smiled.

“I actually escaped...again.” She said with two fingers up in her face and a chuckle taking Jiyong’s keys out of her pocket. There was more than one key on there, making her let out an evil laugh.

“Gotcha…again.” Dara said.

 

“Damn thief.” Said Jiyong tiredly, staring at his cracked phone while walking back home. “Took my phone and broke it...and now take my keys?” He said annoyed through clenched teeth.

“How am I going to get inside my home now?” He muttered angrily to himself trying to turn his phone on. He mumbled and threw his phone on the ground irritated, cracking it some more.

“Forget it!” He yelled walking quickly the opposite direction, towards Se7en’s house.

“Jiyong?” Said a girl's voice from behind, making him slowly turned around. He spotted a car stop behind him as a pair of legs appeared from behind the door. He stood annoyed muttering angrily to himself closing his eyes in frustration.

“What Yoona?” He said disturbed while she looked at him up and down. “What happened to you?” She asked with a worried face while he placed a hand in his pocket and sighed.

“It’s none of your business.” He said with tapered eyes. Yoona stared at him, making her way towards him.

“Jiyong...I’m worried about you. Your parents are dying to see you everyday. Why don’t you just drop by and say hi?” She asked while he slowly glared up at her. “You have no idea how much I’ve suffered with those people. You shouldn’t even be talking to me about this.” He said turning around and continued walking.

“Kwon Ji Yong!” Yoona yelled loudly as he continued ignoring her some more. “You can’t just ignore me forever! Your parents are counting on me to bring you back to them!” She yelled making him stop and chuckle turning around.

“I guess I know who to stay away from now on.” He said cleverly gazing at her. She scoffed and watched as he left her in the streets.

 

Jiyong arrived in front of Se7en’s house spotting Hanbyul walk out with Se7en hand in hand. He stopped for a while and walked towards them.

“Se7en! Hanbyul!” Jiyong yelled nearing them. They stopped and looked up at his tired and worn-out face.

“Jiyong?” Se7en called out with a short laugh. “What happened to you?” He asked curiously while Hanbyul stared at him awkwardly. Jiyong glanced at Se7en and then to Hanbyul.

“Are you okay?” Hanbyul asked worried. “Hanbyul...what’s that friend of yours name again?” He asked with a peculiar face. “Uh...which one?” Hanbyul suttered confused, glancing at Se7en while Jiyong sighed in anger.

“The only one I’ve seen...the ugly one!” He yelled making Hanbyul lightly chuckled clenching her cheeks.

“Calm down Jiyong.” Se7en said with one hand on Jiyong’s shoulder. He glanced at Se7en and took a deep breath trying to cool himself down.

“Her name’s Dara...Park Dara.” Hanbyul said with a confused smile. “Why do you want to know?” She asked inquiringly. Jiyong nodded with a scoffed.

“Can I get her address? How far does she live?” He asked questioningly squinting his eyes.  Se7en and Hanbyul glanced at each other confused. “I have...something to do.” He said with an evil grin.

A/N: So, here's another update!!!!! I hope you enjoyed it!

I won't be able to update until next week... maybe Tuesday... :/

So please be patient with me okay?? Thank you all for your support!!!

Thanks for reading this story and chapter!!

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay??? SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!