Pink Beanie

SILENCE

 

 “Oppa, what did Pres. YG told you?” Jina meet him half way and smile brightly at him.

 

“YB and I will be performing also at Lotte World”

 

“Really? That’s wonderful. I’m excited!” Jina chuckles and lightly pinched Jiyong’s cheeks.

 

Jiyong turned to the girls whose now are unusually quiet and avoiding his eyes.

 

He frowned a bit.

 

“Ya! Aren’t you all excited?” he asked them.

 

“We are Jiyong oppa” CL weakly smiled at him. “I think we should go now. We have to start our training again.”

 

“That soon? But it’s still early.” He looked at his wrist watch. “I haven’t talked to you girls” he protested to them.

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong oppa, but we really have to go now” CL bowed to him. And the other girls did the same also. They all avoid looking him in his eyes.

 

He was a bit disappointed because the girls quickly went on. Leaving him and Jina behind. The latter was smiling all throughout and it quiet confuses him why.

 

========================================================

 

YB and TOP surprised 2NE1 by visiting them at the practice room. They’ve been constantly practicing for Lotte Christmas party which means that they haven’t got a chance to see their sunbae’s except to Jiyong. The two quietly watched the girls until they took a break.

 

All of them are beaming widely at their unexpected viewers.

 

“Young Bae, Tabi!” Dara excitedly welcomed them.

 

She gave each one of them a quick hug. YB chuckles while TOP blushed for a moment.

 

“Kya! I missed you guys”

 

They showed the girls the stuffs they brought for them. All of them really likes chocolates so it’s not a surprise to see them excitedly attacked it.

 

“Thank you oppa” Minzy bowed at the two.

 

Dara seated beside YB and smile widely at them.

 

“So how’s Japan?”

 

“Cold. It’s actually freezing” TOP answered

 

“Really? Ah! I hope we can go there too-”

 

“Noona, we are already planning to ask Pres YG to bring you there” YB cut her off.

 

“Kya! It’s that true? I hope Pres YG will allow us. We all have to work until New Years Day” Dara smile even wider and clasping both her hands because of excitement.

 

“I’m sure he will” YB chuckles. “We all noticed noona you’re looking healthier now”

 

“Lately I’ve having a good sleep” Dara smiled and turned to YB and TOP. “And thanks to you and Tabi, I finally stopped my late night practice”

 

“Really? That’s good to hear” YB smile at him.

 

Then the door swung open. They all looked around and saw Jiyong smiling widely at them. He was actually expecting to see the girls alone so he was surprised to see TOP and YB already there, chatting and smiling with Dara-

 

For a few seconds he froze but he was able to come back on his senses when Minzy run towards him smiling widely after seeing that he’s holding a plastic full of chocolates.

 

“Jiyong oppa!”

 

“YB, TOP hyung” he greeted the two

 

“Yo Ji! Did you sleep well?”

 

He nodded his head and then turned to Minzy to give her the chocolates.

 

“Wow! Jiyong oppa also brought us chocolates!” she excitedly showed CL and Bom them.

 

That’s when he noticed that they are already eating chocolates. He frowned a bit and looked disappointed. He was actually planning to surprise the girls by giving them their favorite chocolates but looks like the two boys already done his part.

 

“We’re also practicing soon” he told YB as soon as he reached their seats.

 

He nodded and smiled at him.

 

“I dropped by to give that to the girls” pointing the chocolates that the three girls are happily sharing. “But looks like you’ve already brought them also those chocolates.” He chuckles. “Ya! Bom noona, don’t eat too much of that or else you’ll gain another pound” he teased.

 

Bom just stuck her tongue out and ignored him.

 

“Top hyung you don’t have any shooting?” he turned to TOP who’s clutching something behind his back.

 

“No, it’s my rest day”

 

“So you’re here to watch us practice?”

 

He nodded his head.

 

“But I’m also here because I’ve got something for Dara noona.” He handed her a small box.

 

Jiyong was stunned.

 

“For me? Really?” Dara beamed at him brightly. She didn’t notice the grim face of Jiyong since she was busy unwrapping the small present that TOP gave her.

 


“Kya! Tabi, what’s in here? I hope you didn’t put Callie inside” she chuckles.

 

Jiyong can’t help but to frown. ‘Callie? She even knows TOP hyung’s dog now?’ he asked himself. He wasn’t really aware that TOP and Dara are beginning to get comfortable with each other not until now, that’s he’s literally watching the two talking and smiling at each other.

 

‘Since when did she knows TOP hyung’s dog? And why does she sound really excited about Callie? She’s afraid of dogs, even with Gaho but she really looked excited with Callie? So what did I miss? Things changed- BIG TIME’ he told himself.

 

“Wow! Tabi... It’s so cute!” Dara exclaimed. She showed them a pink beanie and smile widely.

 

“I promised noona that I’ll grab something for her before we go to Japan” he told Jiyong who looked like he had seen a ghost because of his expression.

 

“Omo! Tabi, I was just teasing you that time.” she chuckles and put on her new beanie.

 

YB lightly shook his head and chuckled after seeing Jiyong’s reaction.

 

“Aissshhh... you caught me in that one noona… Aissshhh you should have told me you’re just kidding… I spend money buying that one… Aissshhh I even walked around the chilly streets of Japan just to look for that one...” TOP ranted and trying to look disappointed but he ended up looking funny and weirder than ever.

 

Both Dara and YB laughed but Jiyong remained silent looking at them intently.

 

“TOP hyung are you really an actor? You really act so badly” YB laughed at him.

 

“Ya! Is that a proper way to treat your hyung?” he shouted.

 

That made them laughed again.

 

“But it’s so cute Tabi. I really liked it. Thank you” she smiled at him.

 

“I’m glad you liked it noona, I heard from YB that you really like beanie so I thought you might liked it. And that’s my payment for the rice balls” he winked.

 

“Rice balls?” Jiyong confusedly asked TOP

 

“During our acting workshops noona always make rice balls for us. You should join us if you have time. You’ll gain more weight. You’re looking thinner and thinner every time I see you.” TOP chuckles.

 

“Noona cooks well” YB agreed

 

“But Jina cooks well” Jiyong blankly answered.

 

Dara pouted.

 

“But I think Dara noona’s the best” TOP smiled at her. “I think I gained weight after our workshop ended” he looked down at his tummy.

 

“TOP hyung you should stop eating too much or else you’ll gain again more pounds. You wouldn’t be an effective assassin if you’re heavy” Jiyong teased.

 

“YA!”

All of them laughed which made TOP blushed.

 

“I was able to catch Iris last night and I must say you’re a scary cold blooded assassin Tabi” Dara commented.

 

“You think so?”

 

She nodded her head.

 

“Your eyes are scary... really scary” she chuckles

 

“It’s because TOP hyung’s eyes are weird” Jiyong snorted.

 

“Tabi’s eyes are scary but y at the same time. It really fits for an assassin. Maybe you’re a real assassin on your past life” Dara exclaimed

 

They all laughed.

 

‘y? Now she finds TOP hyung’s eyes y? What about my eyes’ Jiyong frowned by just thinking about it.

 

Then Dara turned to YB who’s been smiling and happily watching them.

 

“Young Bae’s eyes are very soft. You’ll really feel secure once you looked straight in her eyes.” She looked closely at YB’s eyes and smiled at him.

 

Jiyong was waiting for Dara to tell something about his eyes but he was disappointed after CL finished their break and called her immediately.

 

=========================================================

Lotte World Christmas Party….

 

The weather is still freezing but fans gathered at the open ground and patiently waited for their favorite artist to perform on stage. 2NE1 keep their selves warm by sitting closely with each other and with the heaters. The girls are shivering- especially Dara. She has a weak endurance with this kind of weather.

 

“Omo! So Cold” she rubbed her hands and warm it up with the help of heater.

 

“If we stay longer outside I’m sure we are going to catch colds”

 

Without any warning, Dara unintentionally sneeze.

 

“You see what I mean Dara unnie” CL laughs

 

“Aigoo! I forgot my gloves” Dara exclaimed after searching all over her things. The three girls are all wearing their gloves, while she keeps her hands warm by holding heat pads and putting it over the heater.

 

“You’re really a scattered brain person” Jiyong who was watching silently the girls beside YB pulled his gloves off and handed it to Dara. “Wear this. It helps you keep warm”

 

Although hesitant at first, she willingly accepts it and quickly wore it. He smiled at Dara and return to his seat beside YB. He coughs a little to hide his chuckles from Jiyong. He noticed that whenever Jina wasn’t around, he’s becoming too obvious again. He’s using blunt words to Dara but he acted the other way around. His suspicions are now turning to be true because sometimes Jiyong is acting like before… before he chooses Jina over Dara…

 

“Oh! It’s really warm. You must put a small heater inside” she chuckles.

 

“Unnie, aren’t you going to wear that?” Minzy pointed her new pink beanie

 

“My apple hair won’t be shown if I used that. And besides, Tabi won’t mind if I didn’t use it tonight”

 

Jiyong’s eyes squinting into tiny slits upon seeing the pink beanie that TOP gave her. He can’t help it. He’s beginning to envy TOP for being able to spend more time with her. Or was it something like that?

 

“2NE1 you’re up next. Please be ready”

 

The girls prepared to hit the stage. They even took off their gloves and thick jackets around them. Once they stepped outside the coldness of the weather embraces each one of them. They shivers but controlled it. But once the crowd started to cheered for them, the support that they’re giving turned into huge heater and the stage became warm. The girls didn’t disappoint them. Dara who doesn’t really mind if fans would grabbed her after leaning on them and even clapped with them amuses not only the girls, and their fans, but also Jiyong and YB who’s watching closely at the monitor.

 

“Aissshhh… What if someone grabbed her? Stubborn butterfly” GD muttered