Ghost

SILENCE

GD: wake up. wake up sleepy head ^^. we’re practicing again. I’m sure you’re late again because you’re still sleeping. Hahaha!

 

Dara secretly smiled and key in her message

 

 

DARA: Kya! I’m awake now. We’re also now preparing for our practice ^ - ^
GD: Oh! Just checking. Hekhek What’s your agenda?
DARA: Exercise as usual. Stretching and another dance rehearsal for our upcoming MV. Kya! I’m really excited to shoot MV again
GD: Whoa! Your sched are tighter than ours
DARA: Tease. Kekeke. We really have to be in perfect shape
GD: for your fanboys
DARA: silly, not true
GD: I don’t believe you

 

She pouted. She was still keying another reply to him when her phone beeped again.

 

 

GD: just kidding ^^. I can really see you’re pouting from here. Hahaha! Got to go, we’re going to start again.

 

 

Dara flipped her phone down and put it back again inside her bag. She noticed CL was looking at her giving her a malicious smile while heading towards her. She just smiled back and avoids her gaze.

 

All of them are now in the training room and was about to start another session. Three days swiftly passed. They’ve been swarming again at YG building, goofing and laughing around. They’ve brought back the life and craziness in their home after it suddenly becomes dull when they left for vacation in Japan.

 

 

“Who’s that Dara unnie?”

 

 

“Huh? Nothing. It’s just my friend” she chuckles nervously but she’s quite sure that CL doesn’t believe her because she even looks attentively as if waiting to for any hint that she might give to reveal the real identity of her mysterious ‘friend’ that suddenly showed up when they all came back in Korea.

 

 

“Friend? Someone we also know?”

 

 

“I don’t think so. If we know that person then we should be receiving late night calls and text messages like Ssantoki” Bom interfere

 

 

“I just noticed Dara unnie that every time your phone beeps your face suddenly lightens up” Minzy teased which makes the other two girls giggles.

 

 

“Kya! We should all start now” she chuckles and began stretching.

 

 

That earns her more suspicious and meaningful stare from them who encircled around her and started to hum a love song. She chuckles. She really knows how to play with them so she even joined them in humming so they won’t notice that she’s already smiling brightly at them.

 

 

Their vacation in Japan changes everything between Dara and Jiyong. It’s also been three days when they started to exchange secret messages. What happened at Tokyo Tower remains unknown to the rest of them. They decided to keep it secret at the mean time – even to YB.

 

 

 

 

 

BACK IN JAPAN

 

 


“Hyung what took you so long?” Seungri rolled his eyes

 

“I just bought something” he smiles and sat to on the empty seat across the rest of the boys.

 

 

“Bought something? Your name was paged three times hyung. We’re really embarrassed. They are all looking at us” Daesung shyly bowed his head.

 

 

Jiyong just chuckles.

 

 

They are on their way home to Korea now. It’s a surprise actually. Even YG didn’t know anything about this. Being their leader, he planned these two days ago and since the boys also love to go home now, he doesn’t have a hard time convincing them.

 

 

“Ignore them. At last we’re all going home!” he smiled.

 

 

The two maknaes looked at each other. Both of them still wonders why their leader has been in a good mood for the last few days. He is always looking so happy and relaxed. He even throws jokes at them and would often beat TOP on his antic gags. He’s humming and been very kind to Seungri even he always tries to piss him off.

 

 

“Ya! Why am I sitting alone here?”

 

 

“It’s our sitting arrangement.” YB chuckles.

 

He was seated beside TOP who’s already fast asleep now even the plane hasn’t even moving.

 

 

“Maknae don’t you want to seat with me?”

 

 

He shook his head quickly.

 

 

“I’m fine here with Daesung hyung”

 

 

“Whoa! You now find Daesung more appealing than me?” he laughs.

 

 

The boys just shrugged their shoulders and leaned their back on their seats.

 

 

‘After two hours I’ll get to see Dara again’ Jiyong thought ‘Dara Dara… bright Dara – GD’s back’ he put on his head seat and pressed his butterfly song. He smiled remembering how he wrote this one song just thinking about her.

 

 

“Excuse me”

 

 

“Huh?” he snapped.

 

 

The young man made his way through the seat beside him. He smiled at him as if he’s up to something on Jiyong. Being a well mannered person, he just bowed his head to him.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

“Papa Teddy. Se7en oppa!” CL happily squealed. They surprised the girls by visiting them to their practice room.

 

 

“Ah, I’ve finally see you again” Teddy chuckles while Se7en handed them foods that they brought.

 

 

“Kya! When did you two boys become shinny? I can see you glowing because of these foods” Dara chirped while happily receiving their extra lunch.

 

 

“I miss that sound Dara-ah” he smiles

 

 

“So how’s Japan? Are the boys been nice?”

 

 

All of them nod their head except from CL.

 

 

“Seungri-ah is really difficult but the others are all good”

 

 

“We even played spin the bottle game” Minzy in.

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

“You should have seen Dara unnie’s crab dance and Jiyong oppa’s In or out”

 

 

The two boys laughed.

 

 

“Ah, I even ate wasabi paste because of Seungri-ah” CL scowls

 

 

“Looks like that was a fun vacation, I’m beginning to envy you girls. You already had your well deserve vacation” Teddy sighed

 

 

“Why? You’re not allowed to go on vacation?”

 

 

“That wouldn’t be possible right now. I’m still busy on Se7en’s album. And also on TOP’s solo single”

 

 

“Ya! Hyung I feel so guilty” Seven sounded serious but he was really faking it. He winked at Dara which earns him an approving nod.

 

 

“Aissshhh you boys are really busy now. CL-roo let’s give our sunbae’s our secret weapon” Dara smiled.

 

 

“Weapon? It sounds deadly Ssantoki” Teddy chuckles

 

 

“Kya!”

 

 

In her cue they head towards the two boys and give them a massage which they actually needed right now. Both of them smiled.

 

 

“You’ve better enjoyed your free time girls. Once you’ve released your album you would all be restless”

 

 

“We know that. And when that time comes, you owe us a massage. Right CL-roo?” she beamed brightly at the blushing CL who’s giving her Papa Teddy a very relaxing back tapped.

 

 

“Ne!”

 

 

As soon as they resumed their practice, the two boys watched at them closely, they would even give them thumbs up on every move that they perfectly delivered. YG personally asked them to check out the girls while he was busy on his secret meetings with the person’s who thinks can help them retrieve those pictures that Jina have -it was Kush idea. But eventually they should also have to leave.

 

 

It’s a new choreography, new dance techniques, new routine, new song. They have to attack it differently as they evolved their music and style. Dara noticed that her body is still adjusting on their new training hours. She’s sweating and breathing heavily in between their quick break. After six times repeating it over and over again, finally they called it a wrap.

 

 

“Omo I’m so tired” she quickly lay down on the floor

 

 

“Dara unnie get up there”

 

 

“Aigoo my body hurts”

 

 

“Unnie it will hurt more if you sleep there” CL tried to pull her up but her energy’s also drained now that’s why even Dara’s really not that heavy, she couldn’t even pull her up.

 

 

“Don’t worry I won’t sleep here. Look at you, you can’t move also” she chuckles

 

 

“We shouldn’t stop working out when we’re in Japan” Bom stated who’s also breathing hard like Dara.

 

 

“I agree Bom unnie. My body hurts also” Minzy sighed

 

 

“Let’s all freshened up now so we can all go home”

 

 

“Yeah, yeah… I really want to sleep now. It’s a tiring day”

 

 

“Ya! Ssantoki come now”

 

 

They found her evenly breathing lying on the floor – sleeping. They know how weak her endurance is so they decided to let her sleep for the meantime while they continue to fix their things and quietly head towards the wash room.

 

 

‘Sleep for the mean time unnie’ CL glanced at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Bigbang secretly arrived in Korea with the help of some airport personnel. They all sneaked out on the VIP lounge to avoid being seen by their fans and they even helped them to contact a service vehicle that would bring them all to their apartment.

 

 

Jiyong just left his things on his place and hurriedly went to YG building where the girls are practicing. He’s really excited to surprise and see Dara. His hearts was beating faster and faster as the distance towards them are becoming close. But then he frowned.

 

 

‘Why is it too quiet? Are they really here?’ he asked himself.

 

 

He was now unsure if he’s going to see her. It’s unusually quiet especially when they are practicing there. Normally loud sounds coming from the speakers and even the movements of their feet’s are heard outside the hallway. He tiptoed while walking towards the room.

 

 

He gasped. He saw her there – lying alone. Peacefully sleeping.

 

 

‘She must be really tired’ he thought while looking at her lovingly. He even quietly sat beside her to take a closer look of his girl.

 

 

‘Ah, I really missed everything about you’ his fingers runs towards her face and even brushed her cheeks. Dara moved a little which he finds cute. He chuckles silently while his eyes never left her angelic face. ‘You have this power over me to be mesmerized by your presence’

 

 

“I heard you secretly arrived” someone from behind whispered.

 

 

It made him jumped back a little away from Dara. It was YG. He instantly blushed and bowed to their President. He chuckles silently and put his arms around his boy. They two of them lead their way out of the practice room before the girls could see them.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

Like what the girls normally do, they walk their way home. Their trainer HwangSsabu advised them that it would really help to build up their stamina back and will help them also on their breathing exercise. Both CL and Bom wrapped their arms around Dara who’s now wide awake and keep on throwing jokes on them. They are laughing and beaming on one another. Not from a far, two sharp deadly eyes are staring on Dara solely while clutching her fist after seeing her very happy.

 

 

“You’ll regret this Ji! It’s only the beginning… you’ll see” Jina quickly started the engine and swiftly passed right thru them. Good thing they are walking on the pathway that time and were left unharmed by Jina. She once more glanced at her.

 

 

“Sandara Park… you’ll never get Jiyong away from me”

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Girl’s Apartment

 

 

Because of so much tiredness the three girls went to bed early leaving Dara alone on their living room looking at her phone every now and then. She never heard anymore at Jiyong.

 

 

‘Is he still practicing until now? Aigoo, Dara why are you waiting for his text?’ she scolded herself. ‘Must be really busy’ she pouted instead

 

 

It’s one of the nights wherein she really finds it hard to sleep - the more that she stayed in bed, the more that she finds it hard to sleep. So she decided to go outside to get fresh air. Normally when Young Bae’s in here, she often goes to his room to talk with him. He really has this special ability to make her feel comfortable and relaxed every time she’s with him - but now, he’s in Japan and she’s no one to talk to. She feels alone.

 

 

‘What am I thinking… YB’s not here’ Dara thought as soon as she hit the elevator to go up to YB’s room.

 

Even though, she still continues to walk towards the cold chilly hallway which started to creeps her out. She suddenly remembered all the scary stories Jiyong often told her before about the history of their building.

 

 

She instantly froze as soon as she heard a very creepy sound of door opening - almost the same sound in the horror film when an old door opened and a very nasty scary looking ghost will come out next. Dara gulped.

 

 

‘It’s nothing Ssantoki. It’s nothing. There’s no ghost in the 21st century’ she convinced herself. But she felt chills as soon as she heard footsteps walking towards her direction.

 

‘Okei, that’s for real. There’s really a ghost! Run Ssantoki’ but she can’t move her feet - it won’t move. She can’t move because of too much fright. The next think she knows that she was watching a shadow forming as soon as the footsteps coming near her.

 

 

Her heart beats faster and faster. She chose to shut her eyes afraid to see the ‘ghost’ she’s thinking.

 

 

“Dara?”

 

 

‘Young Bae? But they’re in Japan now… How could it be…” she bravely opened her eyes.

 

 

She wasn’t wrong. It was him - standing in front of her and looking weirdly at him after seeing her eyes shut and stiffly standing.

 

 

“Dara noona what are you doing in here?” he chuckles.

 

 

“Oh, Young Bae-ah it’s you… it’s really you” she happily hugged her. “I thought you’re a ghost wandering in the hallway” Dara nervously chuckles.

 

 

“Hey noona do I really looked like a ghost?” YB chuckles and hugged her back. He missed her so much.

 

 

“Slight”

 

 

That made them both laugh. She lets him go and that’s where she only noticed that he’s holding a feeding bowl - for boss.

 

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re all in Japan?”

 

 

“We just arrived this afternoon”

 

 

“We? But why nobody told us?”

 

 

“It’s a surprise actually. But since you’ve seen me already I guess I blew our surprise” he scratch his head and chuckles.

 

 

“But I am surprised” she smiled. “And a bit scared”

 

 

“You’re silly noona” he laughs.

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

“Why are you wandering around here? It’s kinda late”

 

 

Dara blushed and lowered her look.

 

 

“I can’t sleep so I just walked around”

 

 

YB exactly knows why. It means something’s bothering her and she needed someone to talk to. Just like the old times.

 

 

“Do you want to have a tea noona?”

 

 

“Sure. I really love that” Dara happily chirped. “But wait, why are you carrying that?”

 

 

YB lifted boss feeding bowl and smiled at her.

 

 

“It’s for boss. I ran out of food so I’m going to Ji’s room to get him some”

 

 

“Oh! He’s also here?”

 

 

“All of us noona”

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

He nods his head.

 

 

“Do you want to come with me at Ji’s room or you’ll just wait for me in my room?”

 

 

Dara immediately shook her head.

 

 

“Ani, I’ll come with you. I don’t want to be left alone here”

 

 

He chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

Meanwhile Jiyong was in the middle of his shower when he heard his buzzer rings. He already got message from YB a while ago that he would come up to get boss food, so he just wore a towel and half ly went outside his room to open up the door.

 

 

“Gaho’s food are over the-” he stopped.

 

 

He immediately covered his body with both of his arms after seeing Dara who instantly covered her eyes with both of her hands after seeing him also. She was at his doorstep with YB.

 

 

“Why aren’t you wearing anything?” YB chuckles.

 

 

“I didn’t know that…”

 

 

“Ya! Get some clothes on!” Dara shouted still covering her eyes.

 

 

Jiyong hurriedly run inside his room. He don’t have a well tone body like YB but it’s fair enough to be called it ‘y’ because he’s already working on his abs now. He blushed. He wasn’t really prepared to be seen by Dara looking like that.

 

 

‘Aissshhh YB should have said that Dara’s with him’ he quickly finished his shower.

 

 

“Omo, this is embarrassing” Dara whispered

 

 

“Sit there noona, I’ll just grab some food for Boss. It would be quick” YB excused himself to give Dara time to recover from what she just saw earlier.

 

 

She was really embarrassed on what just she saw. Jiyong’s half body freshly out of the shower. He really looks so fresh and there are even droplets of water all over his bear body.

 

 

‘Kya! Stop it Dara! Don’t think over and over. Erase. Erase. Erase’ she scolded herself while still cupping her face with both of her hands.

 

 

“I didn’t know you’re with YB”

 

 

She jumped a little because of surprise. Jiyong was now fully dressed and smiling doggishly at her. Dara felt her cheeks are now burning while avoiding his gaze.

 

 

“Oh, I just… I just… we actually… erm…”

 

 

“Ya! Why are you still blushing?” he started to . He clearly saw how she stiffens on her seat which makes him chuckles.

 

 

“Me? Of course not!”

 

 

“Speak for yourself. You looked like an apple” he laughs

 

 

“I saw nothing”

 

 

‘Busted’ Jiyong widely smiled. And she’s much redder now. He composed himself and looked at her.

 

 

“I’m not saying you saw anything. Why are you being so defensive? You can’t even look at me straight” he chuckles.

 

 

Dara took a deep breath and bravely looked at him straight in his eyes. But the doggish grin makes her more embarrassed so she pulled her gaze again and bit her lower lip.

 

 

Jiyong laughed harder. He was actually planning to more but YB came just in time.

 

 

“I’ve already grab foods. Thanks Ji”