Confirmation

SILENCE

Se7en, Goo Hye Sun together with Dara, Bom and Minzy watched closely as the wedding entourage started. YB on the other hand was beautifully singing at one corner since the couple requested him to personally sing for their special day. His voice filled the whole church which sets the romantic mood that brought goose bumps to the guests.

 

 

“Where’s Ji? I thought he’s coming?” Se7en whispered

 

 

“They’ll just follow. Sajang-nim wanted to talk to him that’s why he didn’t make it now” Dara smiles

 

 

He watched his noona intently. Seeing her radiant face and cheery aura, it makes him wonder what’s up with her now, plus there’s a very intriguing someone who keeps on sending messages to her every now and then since they moved out from the YG building – just like now. He saw him dig her phone again for the nth time.

 

 

GD: We’re on my way.
DARA: Kkk… have a safe trip ^^.
GD: thanks
DARA: I’ll be waiting for you so hurry up ^^.
GD: Why? You missed me already? Hahaha
DARA: only a little… Kekeke
GD: =(
DARA: eh?
GD: I missed you

 

 

Dara secretly blushed right after reading his message. It’s just like two hours ago since they last seen each other at YG building and now he’s already confessing that he misses her. She felt her heart melts.

 

 

‘Sweet oppa’ she thought

 

 

“You look happy Dara-ssi” Se7en widely smiled at her

 

 

“Really?” she blushed

 

 

He nods his head.

 

 

“You’re smiling differently and your eyes are sparkling and twinkling”

 

 

“Omo! Really?” Dara chuckles “I’m just happy to witness two people vowing their love for each other. It’s so romantic don’t you think?” she clasped both her hands.

 

 

“Do you have plan of getting married?”

 

 

“Kya! Of course I do” she blushed again “But not now… I still have lots to do”

 

 

“No chance for love at the moment?”

 

 

Dara just gave him a meaningful smile and glanced at YB. The latter smiled back at her and continue to sing. When she’s sure that Se7en wasn’t really giving up interrogating her, she faced him again.

 

 

“Where’s Byul? I haven’t seen her lately”

 

 

“Tricky way to change the topic” he laughs “She’s kinda busy right now so she wasn’t able to come with me”

 

 

“Ah… I really miss her…”

 

 

“She’s missing you too  – I hope we can go out next time juts like we used to do before”

 

 

“I’ve been wanting that” she happily chirped. “I miss hanging out with her…. and you also…” Dara glanced at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand was really expecting that they will head directly to the hotel where the reception will be held. But they shifted their way to the other way around after YG received a very important phone call. Their president glanced at the surprised Bigbang leader who he didn’t question him why on the sudden change of direction. Instead he just waited patiently on where they will be heading.

 

 

“We’ll meet the producer that’s really interested to get Dara” YG stated

 

 

“He must be really VIP sajang-nim” he chuckles

 

 

“He is” he smiled at Jiyong

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“I thought they are coming noona” YB whispered.

 

 

She weakly smiled at him while fixing herself up. They’re now in the middle of the picture taking with the newlyweds at the hotel and the forever loving YB was always at her side during this time. He was looking after her and even cheering her up whenever he noticed that she somehow felt a little disappointed. He already knows why there’s a sudden crash of her happy aura that day.

 

 

“Dara unnie are you tired?” it was Minzy who was at the first line before them

 

 

“Ssantoki’s just spacing out again” Bom teased

 

 

“Bom noona always spaces out than Dara noona” YB chuckles.

 

 

That earns him a light and playful slap from his pretty noona. Both Dara and YB chuckles as this two You and I/ Wedding Dress couple started to picked up one another again. He really overcomes his shyness towards girls – thanks to Dara who helped him a lot.

 

 

“You’re always pointing your fingers to me Young Bae-ah…” Bom pouted.

 

 

“I’ll spank him for you Bomtaro” Dara winked at her.

 

 

The whole event ended without seeing any shadows of both YG and Jiyong.

 

 

-------------------------------------
 

 


Dara smiled when she looked at what she’s wearing. Her tight jeans and cute blouse stating ‘I’m in love’ fits her well. Tonight, this cute little miss girlfriend who’s now standing in front of Jiyong’s door will pay a visit to her busy boyfriend that she haven’t seen for days. She glanced at the bag she’s carrying and silently praised herself for thinking this very clever idea.

 

 

Minutes passed.

 

 

She once more pressed the buzzer.

 

 

‘Eh? Oppa must be tired’ Dara sighed.

 

 

She looked back and forth to the empty hallway. Good thing no one’s around or else they would see her waiting outside the Bigbang’s Leader door.

 

 

“Tamtamie let’s just visit him tomorrow. He must be sleeping now, we shouldn’t disturb him right?” she grabs her baby doll inside the bag leaving his shirt that he lends her couple of days ago. She faced her back to the door and was about to take a step when she heard a weak sound popping out a tired looking Jiyong.

 

 

Dara’s right. Based from his face, he’s really looking dead tired and sleepy. But as soon as he her, Jiyong felt like thousand of magnetic volts hits him that brought back his full energy. He beamed widely at her beautifully looking Dara.

 

 

“You didn’t tell me you’ll dropped by” He widely smiled at her “Did you wait that long?”

 

 

Dara shook her head and beamed brightly.

 

 

“Did I disturb you? You look like freshly out of your bed” she chuckles.

 

 

“Ani… Come in” he chuckles and widely opened his door.

 

 

“Oh!”

 

 

“Sorry it’s kinda messy around. Gaho’s been naughty he keeps on destroying my stuffs” Jiyong shyly looked at the crumpled and ripped papers on the floor. Even his shirts are scattered everywhere. It’s the first time she saw his place looking like this.

 

 

“Umma left me since she needed to stay with noona now… so I’m here alone” He chuckles. “And would all have to clean up Gaho’s mess” he continued to pick up all the trash his boy made.

 

 

“Let me help you” Dara offered.

 

 

“Ani… just seat there I’ll clean this up. It wouldn’t take that long”

 

 

She didn’t anymore argue at him after seeing the bobbing head of Gaho who’s also sleepy-looking just like his owner. She even pointed him that made Jiyong chuckles. At last Gaho finally found a resting place. He won’t anymore budge and bother him and he can completely start to clean up. He doesn’t want to go to bed without even cleaning this mess. He hates mess.

 

 

“Oh. What’s that?”

 

 

Dara lifted the bag and gave it to him.

 

 

“For you”

 

 

His eyes grew big and immediately sat beside her. He almost tore the bag while opening it.

 

 

“Eh? But it’s my shirt”

 

 

“I know. I’m just bringing it back to you” she chuckles “I already washed and ironed it”

 

 

“You did that all by yourself?”

 

 

Dara nods her head. She hugged her baby doll before she handed it also to Jiyong.

 

 

“Tamtamie says she misses you”

 

 

“Gaho misses you also” he chuckles and decided to place this nicely ironed shirt of him to his closet. He wasn’t sure if he’ll ever going to wear it again after learning that Dara personally washed it with her own hands.

 

 

‘My sweet baby girl’ he sighed and looked at her when he’s back again at his living room.

 

 

“Eh? What are you doing?”

 

 

“Shhh… I’m looking at Gaho… Ah… he looks cute while sleeping” for the first time Jiyong heard her praised his cute little boy.

 

 

‘Does it mean that she’s already starting to love Gaho now?’ he happily thought and continues to clean up.

 

 

He was retrieving all the music sheets that Gaho successfully reached. This was his new song for Dara but now it’s half ripped and half crumpled. He sighed frustratedly and sat beside her.

 

 

“I’m so tired” he placed his head on Dara’s lap and closed his eyes for a moment.

 

 

“Do you want to rest now?”

 

 

He frantically shook his head.

 

 

“I’m not done cleaning. I just want to rest my eyes”

 

 

Dara looked at him worriedly. Sometimes she really feels bad for him. All this fame that he has right now was because of his determination and hard work. He’s normally exhausted because of nonstop training and practice. And even he’s tired, he dropped by to the boys to give them support whenever they are doing something… from MV to Musical shows or even from shooting, he shows them what the meaning of real leader is. He even forgot sometimes the he also needed a break… from composing new songs, from looking after the other Bigbang members, from being the G Dragon that’s known for performing at his best.

 

 

It was Dara’s turn to sigh.

 

 

“You really look so tired… Did you eat already?”

 

 

“Yes, we ate before we all go home” he mumbled

 

 

“Go to your bed now so you can completely rest”

 

 

“No, just give me five minutes. This is the only time that we can freely be together. Just wait until I woke up” he whispered and hugged her.

 

 

She smiled.

 

 

“Alright oppa I’ll wait for you” Dara runs her fingers to his hair and watched him while eyes shut down but smiling widely.

 

 

‘Cute’

 

 

“Don’t leave me here” he peeked by opening only his right eye and looked at the beautiful Dara smiling at him.

 

 

“I won’t”

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

On the other hand, there’s another secret meeting still going on at YG building. This is the reason why Dara feely sneaked at Jiyong’s place because the girls told her that they’re out to get fresh air. And even the tired boys manage to attend this quick call coming from their President. Three girls and eight boys completed the round table meeting.

 

 

“I’ll go straight to the point kids. I know all of you are tired now.” YG started. “I just want to inform you that I already given Jiyong permission to confess to Dara… it happened a couple of days ago and as what I’m seeing… I think they’re now a couple”

 

 

The three 2NE1 girls together with Kush and Se7en and the two Bigbang maknae’s happily squealed, clapping their hands and even whistling after YG broke the news. They are beaming brightly at them as soon as they heard the confirmation from their President – while the other three remaining boys in that room were dumbstruck.

 

 

YB felt someone pinch his heart and forced a weak smile after Seungri glanced at him.

 

 

Teddy was quiet surprised why he suddenly had a heavy feeling learning it.

 

 

And TOP.

 

 

‘I’m supposed to be happy. I should be happy… because finally…’

 

 

YG glanced at YB who still manages to put the smallest smile he ever seen to his face. As much as he wanted to make him also happy, he can’t stop the two young lovers who really deserve this chance. He’s not a heartless and cold blooded President just like what others think of him. He only wants what’s for the best for his kids.

 

 

‘I’m sorry Young Bae’

 

 

As if he understands what he’s thinking, he quickly gave YG a nod– telling him that

 

 

‘He’s going to be okie’

 

 

“But they still aren’t allowed to go public right?” Se7en broke the cheery mode for a while

 

 

“Yes they are. Please look after those two since you’ve already experienced this kind of situation before. But as far as what I’m seeing – they are properly oriented and know exactly what to do.”

 

 

Se7en widely smiled.

 

 

“Oh. I remember now… Ji already asked me on how I dealt with this before. So this is the reason why” he chuckles.

 

 

“Aigoo! I’m so happy for Ssantoki!” it was Bom

 

 

“Dara unnie’s really glowing for the past days. We know the reason why.” CL happily chirped

 

 

“Noona really deserves to be happy. And if Jiyong hyung make her cry again I’ll spank him this time” Seungri in.
 

 


“Count me in that maknae” Teddy managed to break his silence and gave him a high five.

 

 

“But sajang-nim… what about Jina-ssi?"

 

 

All of them stiffen and hold their breaths. They almost forgot about her until Kush reminded them - the threat that they’ve been lurking about for the past few weeks.

 

 

“I’ve already asked the person that’s following her – she already left the country two days ago. Maybe she already gave up on Jiyong that’s why she chooses to leave now” YG quickly answered

 

 

“That’s great! We can all live in peace now!” Daesung exclaimed

 

 

“I think so” he smiles at them.

 

 

“Are they allowed to be formally welcomed as the new company couple? I really wanted to tease Jiyong once I’ve seen him” Kush chuckles

 

 

“It’s up to them if they would formally announce it to all of you but I’m guessing that they would keep it a secret and wouldn’t let anyone know about this. So behave for the mean time.” YG smiles at them.

 

 

All nod their head and continue to have a giddy feeling.

 

 

“Chaerin I want you to continue being the border between Dara and Jiyong whenever you are on special events, awards show or even on some shows, just like what you did on MAMA awards. I’m expecting the hot fan cams and paparazzi are swarming because they are already hinting that there are something special between the two” the President glanced at the 2NE1’s fierce leader.

 

 

“Ne sajang-nim”

 

 

“And for you YB and TOP” it was his turn to glanced at the two quiet boys. “Continue to encircle with Dara. It would be a big help if the attention shifted to the two of you. People know that you still have an awkward relationship right?”

 

 

“Ne sajang-nim”

 

 

YG gave them a meaningful smile and continue to discuss his plans. It would only be possible with the help of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara almost jumped out of the bed after her phone suddenly alarms. She wasn’t at the couch anymore but instead on Jiyong’s bed.

 

 

“Omo! What am I doing here? What time is it?” she quickly grabs her phone and looked at the time. A line creased on her forehead.

 

 

“Eh? Was it just ten minutes? Why do I feel like I’ve been sleeping for hours?” she weirdly asked.

 

 

Her eyes wander around the whole room.

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

No one answered.

 

 

She only found his computer usually open whenever he’s around, digging the net a while ago because his Me2day account is still open until now, plus there’s a glass of milk beside it. Dara looked around. She chuckles after noticing that she’s covered with thick blanket and all his pillows are around her.

 

 

“Is he thinking that I might fall out of bed while sleeping?”

 

 

Full minute passed and still no Jiyong – so decided to get out of the bed and properly put back his pillows. She even neatly made his bed before she get out of the room but something caught her eyes. Even she’s been here for quiet sometimes now, Dara find the room a bit different from what he had before.

 

 

It looks livelier, plus there’s an added picture on his room… their picture – from the oldest one up to the recent. Some are even stolen pictures of her but the picture that really captures her attention was the one placed near his computer.

 

 

“Oh, it’s us”

 

 


How can Dara forget this picture when they planned to include Gaho but Jiyong purposely just took their pictures instead and he even stole a kiss from her? So she ended up blushing but smiling widely on that particular picture.

 

 

“Cute… he’s really a sweet guy” Dara took the picture frame and kissed it.

 

 

“You’re awake now” Jiyong hugged from behind while placing his chin on her shoulder. He smiled widely after seeing what she’s lurking at.

 

 

“I thought you already erased this one” she glanced at him. Their faces are almost touching one another. Dara gasped because of surprise while Jiyong just let out his infamous one sided smile, even his heart wanted to jump out of his chest right now.

 

 

“Cute” she chuckles

 

 

“Do you want to keep it?”

 

 

Dara nods her head but weakly smiled.

 

 

“I can’t put it on our room”

 

 

“It’s alright. I think it really suits here. Ah, what a perfect was to glance at my inspiration while I’m composing new songs” Jiyong hugged her even tighter and kissed Dara’s cheeks.

 

 

“Kya!”

 

 

He laughs.

 

 

Dara finally faced him and pouted.

 

 

“Where did you go? Why did you leave me here?”

 

 

“I just talked to Seungri. It’s weird, he calls me even its late now. I’m afraid I might wake you up so I talked to him outside”

 

 

 

Dara’s eyes wander around once more. Her baby doll’s missing again.

 

 

“Oppa have you seen Tamtamie outside?”

 

 

Jiyong frowned a little and shook his head.

 

 

“Where Tamtamie could be? I hope Gaho didn’t rip her apart while I’m sleeping” she chuckles. But then she felt Jiyong stiffens as if he saw something horrible.

 

 

 

His eyes grew big and his jaw dropped. He just saw Gaho passes by on his half opened door the same time as Dara mention him.

 

 

She’s right, he’s literally dragging her baby doll. He was caught between loving this once in a life time scenario but hating that it was Gaho who’s doing the crazy stuff over her beloved Tamtamie.

 

 

=====================================

*crappy chapter. yeah I know*