Sealed

SILENCE

Even the security was tight, Dara still manages to sneak out. She really needs to see Tamtam and cannot just leave the full custody of her baby doll to Jiyong. It’s not that she doesn’t trust him, but the fact that she treats Tamtam as if her own baby she couldn’t just leave her baby doll – real mothers don’t do that. Therefore, she couldn’t do that. Jiyong on the other hand leave her instruction on where they should meet up that’s why she was surprised to see him outside their hotel, waiting for her.

 

 

She frowned a little seeing him carrying a bag pack.

 

 

“Oh! I thought you can’t come?” Dara weirdly asked him

 

 

“I’ve change my mind. I honestly believe that you’ll get lost if I let you go alone to our meeting place” Jiyong chuckles and smile widely at her.

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

“Tamtam’s here”

 

 

 

Dara smiled at him expectantly waiting to hand her doll but instead of doing it, he put it back on his bag pack.

 

 

“Why did you put her inside? She can’t breathe there!”

 

 

“Come with me”

 

 

“Give Tamtam first”

 

 

“Come with me first before I’m going to give it back to you” he smiled wider.

 

 

“Where are we going? Tell me first”

 

 

Jiyong looked at his wrist watched. Time is running.

 

 

“Ya! Come with me. I’m kidnapping Tamtam”

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

“You heard me right, come now. We don’t have enough time. Trust me on this one, even just now”

 

 

Leaving with no choice, she agreed on what he wants. She doesn’t really know what’s running on his sometimes brilliant and sometimes weird head - just like now. He even kidnapped Tamtam and now he’s taking her to a place she doesn’t know.

 

 

“Quick, we have to go now!”

 

 

 

“Aissshhh… you’re really bossy,” Dara muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are half running and half walking while Jiyong was gently pulling her from behind. They need to go fast, but the busy streets are keeping them stranded and during those times, Japanese passerby are looking and staring at Dara. They purposely slows down while walking just to look at her or even to second look back at her. Dara would shyly bow her head and blushed.

 

 

“Stay closer with me,” he whispered.

 

 

He decided to pull her on to his side

 

 

 

How can he blame them, she’s charming. Even Dara just stayed as simple as she can, she’s still an eye catcher. Her natural beauty stands out. Both of them continued to walk until they finally stopped.

 

 

“Wow!” Dara gasped

 

 

As far as Dara can see, they stopped at one of the busiest place in Japan… the Shibuya Intersection. It’s a popular fashionable shopping street in Tokyo and it’s even brighter at night because of the clubs and pubs within the area. No wonder it became famous and one of the tourist attractions in here.

 

 

“Are we going to cross that?” she weakly asked.

 

 

Jiyong nods his head and waited patiently for the signal light. He felt Dara tightens her grip on him, which makes him smiled secretly. He looked around. It’s rushed hour so the place is jam-packed. They are nearly squeezing on the spot where they are standing while the crowd keeps on growing and growing.

 

 

“Are you afraid to get lost?”

 

 

“Of course, I don’t know anything in here. CL just brought us in here once and I can’t actually remember where we exactly shopped” she chuckles but turned into serious one. “Ya! Don’t try to leave me here”

 

 

“I won’t. And besides you’re leaving tonight right?” Jiyong chuckles

 

 

“Omo! Kya! We are leaving tonight. We should get back now. I haven’t packed everything” she playfully chuckles and for a second she let go of his hand.

 

 

However, it was a mistake to do that.

 

 

 

The traffic light stopped on all direction and it’s the cue for the pedestrians to walk across the large inter section. The moment she lets his hand go, people keeps on moving.The gap between them grew longer from each other while they’ve been dragged by the wave of people on the opposite side.

 

 

“Dara” Jiyong tries to extend his arms on her but she disappeared already.

 

 

‘Aissshhh…’ he furiously muttered.

 

 

This wasn’t part on his plan. He never wanted this thing to happen. Just when she lets go of his hand, the wave of people run towards from them. It made the distance between them grew bigger and bigger until he can't reach her hands.

 

 

Tons of people passed him by but Dara wasn’t one of them. He can’t see her. He looked around on every corner of the place but still no Dara. When he tried to call her, CL was the one who answered him only to find out that she even left her phone in the hotel because she’s too pre occupied before she left their room.

 

 

“SANDARA!!!!” he screams

 

 

‘Where are you? How can I be so stupid to just let her slowly drifts away from me?’ Jiyong scolded himself and keeps on running everywhere. Hoping to see even an inch of her hair but he was unsuccessful.

 

 

‘She has no place to go. She even has a bad memory. I know she couldn’t go back on their hotel now. Aissshhh… she’s can’t even fully understands Japanese words.’ He heavily sighed.

 

 

He only stopped when the traffic keeps on moving again. Now he has to wait for another long minutes before he can cross the street on his left. And even he’s just standing on this one spot, his eyes are still wandering all over the place. Until it finally stopped on something – the tower.

 

 

Meanwhile even Dara didn’t know exactly where she is right now. She felt someone behind her pulled her further away from Jiyong and he she can’t find her anymore. She’s also been running in the streets, trying to look for him but she failed.

 

 

‘He can’t leave me here. I know he couldn’t leave me here’ she chanted and bravely moved on the place where she’s standing. ‘Where are you Ji? I’m scared… I’m really scared’

 

 

Both of them were flushed and tense that’s why they failed to noticed that they already passed one another, if only that someone didn’t block their way. Dara’s beginning to lose hope and becoming teary eyed now but she doesn’t what to cry. Not now. It wouldn’t help her if she just stayed in one corner and quietly cry. It wouldn’t lead the way towards Jiyong.

 

 

If only she can clearly remember where CL brought them, and if only she knows a place where they can all see her instantly. She tried to look tall by tiptoeing while looking around. It’s almost tall buildings all over the place. Dara once more turned around until she saw a red figure standing proud…

 

 

“Are you lost?”

 

 

She snapped out.

 

 

Where did she hear that voice? It sounds familiar.

 

 

Dara frowned while trying to recall that incident. Right, that voice… that one night when someone bumped her accidentally. Among the tons of people around her, finally someone gave her attention. She turned around from where that’s voice coming and she’s lucky. He looks and sounded Korean… was it fate? Or something more?

 

 

“Can you help me? Are you Korean? Can you help me?”

 

 

He gave Dara a charming smile.

 

 

“I’m pure blooded Japanese but I grew up in Korea.”

 

 

She felt relieved after hearing it, but she hold back. She’s an Idol in Korea, and he said that he grew up in Korea. He might recognize her. She started to get panicked but manages to control it - especially now that he’s looking at her intently as if trying to remember something. Dara doesn’t want to create a fuss especially to YG by getting lost because of sneaks out on their security.

 

 

“Hey, have we met before? You really looked familiar,” he asked

 

 

‘Dara think fast.’ She thought.

 

 

“Yes. I think you, you looked familiar also… maybe the other night when you bumped- I mean when you accidentally bumped me” she smiles.

 

 

“Oh, yeah! So it was you. I remember now” he chuckles. “So how may I help you?”

 

 

“Can you tell me how can I get there?” Dara pointed the Tokyo Tower.

 

 

He once again chuckles and gave her easy to learn and understand instructions. He even gave him landmarks that can help her follow all the instructions he told her. When she’s confident that she can go on her own, she thanked the helpful young man and politely bowed at him.

 

 

“Thank you for being so kind to me even if you’re not a real Korean. Thank you again…?”

 

 

“Dong Min… Lee Dong Min” he continued

 

 

“Thank you Lee Dong Min” she once more bowed and started to walk away from him.

 

 

‘We’ll meet again.’ he evilly grins while watching her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was the one who first reached the Tokyo Tower and to his dismay, Dara wasn’t there. It was just a wishful thinking that maybe Dara would weirdly think of going to a place where she can be easily seen… But as what he sees – he was wrong on that one.

 

 

‘Maybe she’s too scared now’ he frustratedly sighed.

 

 

He’s mad at himself. He was even furious thinking that it was his entire fault. She’s now lost because of him. ‘Sandara where are you?’ he walks around and becoming impatient.

 

 

Another wishful thinking pops on his head but it’s definitely worth the try. He heads to the park. He’s silently praying to see Dara on the very same spot where they watched the fireworks. He’s silently praying to see her sitting on the bench where they engraved their names and was patiently waiting for him. He’s silently praying…

 

 

Dara looked around, it’s getting darker and darker. Time quickly flies and still she’s struggling to reach that one place on her mind right now. She was unsure about this but she hopes that they could find her here. It’s the only place that means a lot to her – and even Jiyong knew this one.

 

 

‘He’s a smart guy. I know he would think of it also’ she continues to walks and remembering the landmarks Dong Min told her. Even her feet already hurts because of the long walkathon she did, she trust her instinct about this. It’s getting colder now.

 

 

Jiyong felt his heart jumped out of his chest as soon as he saw a scared looking figure from a far walking towards the same direction he’s heading. He is 100% sure that it is really Dara. He perfectly knows that fragile looking figure even they are meters away from each other. Automatically his feet run towards her and as soon as he reached Dara, he tightly hugged her. It was so tight that she felt her bones are crushing.

 

 

“Oh God, I thought I completely lost you” he whispered to her ears a little breathlessly while her hair. “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry”

 

 

Dara felt lost for words. She knows that she was the one who should say that because she was the one who lets his hand go. He was looking so desperately worried on her. She wanted to cry because she finally felt so safe and secure in his arms.

 

 

“Are you scared?” He cupped her face

 

 

“Very. I’m so scared” Dara’s voice trembles

 

 

Jiyong once more hugged her tightly.

 

 

“I’m so sorry… forgive me… I’m so sorry”

 

 

“It’s my fault… I’m sorry. If I didn’t become so playful that time we shouldn’t be li-”

 

 

“Ani, it’s my fault. I’m so stupid” he shook his head and hugged her even more tightly “I’m so stupid to let you go. I’m so scared that I might not able to see you again. I’ve never been this scared in my whole life… only now,” he sobs. “I couldn’t forgive myself if anything happened to you.”

 

 

Dara felt something fell on her shoulders. He was crying. Even he quickly wiped it she already felt those hot tear drop liquid. She looked at him straight in his eyes. She was surprised.

 

 

“I’m sorry if I’ve cause this… I’m sorry if I hurt you badly… It’s my fault… Please forgive me… I can’t go on without you… I really can’t… Everything that happened before I-” he was about to confess to her everything about Jina when she hugs her that made him stopped. Even if she doesn’t say a single word, she makes him feel that she already forgives him.

 

 

“Let’s forget about it Ji.” She whispered

 

 

That made him shakes and sobs silently. He’s overwhelmed seeing Dara being such a compassionate person. Those bad memories are now erased both on their heart and on their mind.

 

 

“I don’t know what will happen to me if I lost you again. I feel like I’m going crazy if I didn’t see you here. I can’t think straight. I’m so worried at you… I’m really a stupid person.”

 

 

She wiped his tears that escape from his eyes. Every word that he tells her now makes her heart melt. And healed all those scars he once gave her when she left her for Jina. She can genuinely feel the sincerity that he’s giving her. It’s mind blowing.

 

 

“I really don’t know why I thought of this one place. I was praying to see you here. And I wasn’t disappointed” Dara chuckles trying to lightens up the mood. “Maybe you’re thinking how I get here right?”

 

 

He nods his head.

 

 

“This is the only place we both own Ji…”

 

 

They both smiled at each other. That’s the only time he realize that they already missed the sunset. But even so, he’s still happy.

 

 

“There’s an old tale about that tower standing right in front of us Dara. They say that if a couple who kissed in front of that tower while watching the sunset, they wound spend their lives together” he looked up and then glanced at her. “It’s not even sunset anymore and we aren’t literally an official couple…. But what’s important now is you and me…” he squeezed her hands. “I won’t ever let you go again… and we’ll be forever… always”

 

 

Dara smiled beautifully at him.

 

 

“Promise?”

 

 

“I promise”

 

 

 

Their lips sealed their promise at one another.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

========================================================

TGIF :>

Let's go enjoy our weekend.

Am gonna watch Breaking Dawn Part 2. How about you guys! :))))

 

Anyway to my readers who have twitter account, let's be friends.

Follow me @missyzoej :-)

I'll follow you back

Bbyong ^__________^