Rock Paper Scissor

SILENCE

DARA: We’ll start practicing again oppa. Text you later. Bbyong ^ - ^
GD: Don’t tire yourself baby. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow

 

 

 

Dara secretly smiled and turn off her phone.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

2NE1 arrived in Japan past noon already. Since TOP was instructed, he manages to make believe his dongseangs that YG gave him a day off so he can excuse himself to their practice session today. He was really surprised because of YG’s decision – on not telling the other boys about this early arrival of girls plus why was he the one chosen to fetch the girls?

 

 

So with beanies on and huge sunglasses on he took the responsibility of taking the girls out of the airport. He waited patiently and widely smile after seeing the A-lister Hollywood look of 2NE1’s fresh vocal who still stands out wearing his casual jeans and jacket. TOP waved a little to catch Dara’s attention and wasn’t disappointed. She smile beautifully to him and felt his heart jumps out of his chest seeing her gliding slowly towards him.

 

 

“Tabi!” she happily squealed

 

 

“Dara noona…”

 

 

“I missed you” Dara chuckles and gave him a hug

 

 

“I missed you too…” he savors this precious moment.

 

 

“Wow… I didn’t know you’ll pick us here”

 

 

“Sajang-nim asked me too. It’s a secret” TOP winked at her “Oh, let me help with your bag noona”

 

 

“Thank you Tabi. Look the girls are calling us. We should go now”

 

 

They were just few steps away from where they are standing when a couple of Japanese press surrounds both of them. Some took their candid pictures, some are asking TOP already. Dara could only understand few Japanese words but she was sure that she heard ‘girlfriend’ and ‘ideal woman’. She even heard them said ‘wedding plans’. After few questions the press turned to her right away. Being a gentleman TOP kindly asked them to spare her for the moment because she’s still having a hard time answering them because of the language barrier. He cleared that they were just ‘friends’ and his ‘noona’ which he finds it hard to deliver the word properly and part of 2NE1 – their guest concert for Bigbang Electric Love Tour. One reporter noticed that she was his Leading Lady on his I’m Sorry MV – which Dara proudly confirms.

 

 

This causes them to take a closer look and picture with her. Looks like everyone wanted a piece of her. There was even this one man who grabs her that made Dara jumps a little because of shock and surprise and fright. More fans swarms all over them because the Press draws so much attention on the two. Good thing securities assisted them and helped them to make their way out. He doesn’t know why but when someone asked him about the ‘girlfriend thing’ he felt his cheeks burn.

 

 

“Sorry about that noona” TOP shyly lowered his head almost whispering while towering her from behind as they quickly move to the VIP lounge.

 

 

“It’s alright Tabi. Thank you for backing me up” chuckles while massaging her right arm. “I really needed to extend my Japanese tutorial. I’m impressed you really can understand them. I soo envy you” Dara laughs

 

 

It made him feel better.

 

 

“Aissshhh their securities wasn’t that tight” he mumbled.

 

 

He failed YG – he instructed him to avoid fan cams and pictures when they arrive but they were tons out there. Afraid that there might be another group of fans that might lurk all over them he walks a head towards Dara causing him to unintentionally bump on her bruised arm.

 

 

“Ouch…”

 

 

“Noona… Are you alright?” he frowned and glance at her

 

 

She forced to smile and tried to look normal in front of him. But his eyes wee fast enough to see that she quickly stop massaging her arm when he turns around.

 

 

“Are you hurt?”

 

 

“Ani… It’s nothing…”

 

 

“Let me see it….” He gently moved Dara’s sleeve jacket up and was surprised on what he sees.

 

He remembers the quick moment that man hold on to her. It manages to mark his grip on to her even she’s wearing a semi thick jacket indicating that he squeezed her harshly. But what surprises him more was he never heard her complain about this – not until now when he accidentally bumps her.

 

 

“That’s not nothing noona. Aisshhh… crazy man” he frustratedly mutter.

 

 

“Tabi please let’s keep this a secret from them – especially to Ji… I know they would only worry and might tighten our security because of this.” Dara pleaded. “Please Tabi…”

 

 

How can he resist her? He’s afraid to see her disappointed so even he doesn’t want to, he agreed to her proposition. TOP wrapped his arms around her shoulder and now in a guarding position, afraid that someone might hurt her again intentionally or accidentally just like what happened earlier. On the other hand, Dara was still thankful that it was him who’s with her now – if he was Jiyong, it would be a riot.

 

 

“Thank you” she smiled and they proceed.

 

 

“Oh what took you so long unnie? Oppa?” Minzy curiously asked

 

 

“Erm… Fans” Dara stammered. “You know how popular Tabi is” she nervously chuckles and glanced at him.

 

 

“They must be really crazy about TOP oppa” CL playfully teased

 

 

“They really are…” he sighed and smiled at them.

 

 

TOP carefully guided Dara to take a seat and made sure that her bruised arm was on his side so he can support her.

 

 

‘In few minutes she’ll he back in Jiyong’s arms again’ he sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

BOY’s PRACTICE ROOM…

 

 

 

“Aisshhh… Hyung you’re a cheater! You tricked me!” Seungri bluntly accused while pointing his finger to him.

 

 

YB straightens his seat wearing a serious face.

 

 

“Ani. Maknae watch your words, I’m your hyung”

 

 

He rolled his eyes and laugh sarcastically.

 

 

“Hyung’s supposed to be setting a good example to their dongseangs and maknaes.”

 

 

“Am I a cheater Daesung?”

 

 

The latter frantically shook his head.

 

 

“You’re not hyung”

 

 

Seungri glanced at Jiyong who was sitting beside him.

 

 

“Jiyong hyung…”

 

 

The Leader was just closely monitoring how things are going and would only break his silence whenever it was needed to. He exchange his glances in between YB, Daesung and lastly to Seungri.

 

 

“Being the Bigbang Leader… I’m suggesting for a rematch.” he firmly stated.

 

 

“Aissshhh… You’re being unfair now Jiyong.” YB shook his head disappointedly. “You’re using your authority on this matter” and then heavily sighed.

 

 

“We already won hyung. Twice! We beat the maknae twice!” Daesung loudly exclaimed.

 

 

Leaving with no choice, Jiyong had to do something or else… It was his turn to sigh heavily and was now ready to lay down their last card he’s been holding to since the beginning.

 

 

“Alright, I have a proposal to make… We’ll trade in the spicy squid and breaded pork just to have this rematch. If we won this time we can take the egg rolls and you can take the two lunch box harasso?”

 

 

“But if we win?”

 

 

“You can have them all” Seungri confidently answered.

 

 

Both whispered for a moment to discuss intently something before answering to him. Since Daesung really loves the pork and YB was craving for the squid… they agreed on the proposal. This is a winner takes all battle –

 

 

YG sends them tons of different delicious lunch boxes that were supposed to be eaten when their hyung, TOP arrives. But the naughty maknae and their Leader was caught red handed eating it already. So as punishment and to be fair and square, they took all the lunch boxes they’ve already touched and leaving the rest to the three boys. But when they’ve learned that there are more mouth watering foods, they’ve bargain to trade their lunch boxes with them – with a rock paper scissor game.

 

 

It’s a war between Team Tom and Jerry tandem VS Team Daeyang. They’ve been fighting over the last lunch box for almost an hour now. This is their favorite all of that’s why nobody wants to be called looser this time – even they’ve been beaten by Team Daeyang twice.

 

 

Daesung tapped YB’s shoulder since he was the one who beats Seungri while giving him a special game tactic, while Jiyong on the other hand was giving their maknae words of encouragement.

 

 

“You have to win this time maknae. Our lunch is in your hands” he whispered. “I trust you in this one”

 

 

 

 

 

Final face off.

 

 

YB VS Seungri

 

 

“Rock… Paper… Scissor”

 

 

Both were paper

 

 

“Rock… Paper… Scissor”

 

 

Both were scissors

 

 

“Rock… Paper… Scissor”

 

 

Both were rock

 

 

It’s an intense moment. Jiyong was sweating while nervously clasping his both hands watching the game. All he can do now was to keep his faith alive that the maknae will beat YB this time. While the latter was trying to stay cool, not entertaining the nerve wracking situation. It looks like that they are all anxious in this do or die game, than stepping out on the hundreds of thousands of fans waiting them on their concerts.

 

 

“Rock… Paper... Scissor”

 

 

“Ya! What are you all doing encircling there?!”

 

 

The four jumps out because of surprise and shocked. The momentum of the game was blown away by their hyung came out of the thin air – looking at them weirdly.

 

 

“Hyung, you’re here now. Where have you been?”

 

 

“Perfect in lunch”

 

 

TOP’s eyes grew big. The lunch box we’re now divided equally among them – it’s not supposed to happen. They will share this festive lunch with 2NE1

 

 

“Ya! What did you do with those? It’s for the rest of us. Aisshhh…. Ji you’re the leader why did you let this happened? We’ve got guest today”

 

 

“Guest??”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong, what’s up were 2NE1!”

 

 

All of them were stunned as if they were all star struck by the four girl presence. As what they recall they should be here tomorrow, not today. Jiyong was really dumbfounded. His baby girl never mentioned about this on him. He just received a text message from her earlier but here she is now… smiling beautifully in front of him, right in front of his very eyes.

 

 

“Noona! You’re all here” YB hurriedly towards her and didn’t anymore restrain himself from hugging Dara – even Jiyong was around.

 

 

Aside from her boyfriend, he was also undeniably happy seeing her again. He wasn’t that vocal and showy because he’s silently monitoring her with the help of Se7en who’s now in Korea. And it didn’t stop him from continuing caring her even if he knows that Jiyong was already doing it.

 

 

He was drawn with so much happiness that he unconsciously tightens his hug almost squeezing her already. Dara let out a cute chuckle.

 

 

‘Ah, I missed that sound’ YB inhaled all the sweet scents coming from her.

 

 

A stern pretend cough brought him back to his senses and slowly let go of her. He shyly lowered his face and chuckles.

 

 

“I missed you” YB whispered

 

 

“I missed you too – Aigoo! You’re still looking good as always” Dara winked at her.

 

 

“Oh, Dara noona Annyeong! Welcome back in Japan” Seungri in and warmly gave her a quick welcome hug. Then he turned to the girls beside his noona and cutely smiles at them. “Annyeong Bom noona, Annyeong Minzy-ah”

 

 

He laughs crazily as soon as he turned back to his hyungs, purposely ignoring 2NE1 Leader Lee Chaerin who was just standing next to him. The rest of them exactly know what he’s up to again and just wait patiently for the usual cat and dog barking fight.

 

 

“Ya maknae why didn’t you greet Chaerin?”

 

 

“Huh?!” he once more turned to the girls. “Ah, Chaerin, sorry I completely didn’t notice that you we’re here also” he chuckles wearing a stupid expression on his face. “Thank you hyung for reminding me that Chaerin is here”

 

 

“Really? Oh, I didn’t notice that you’re existing Seungri-ah” CL smirked at him.

 

 

That sets a roll of laughter.

 

 

When everyone was busy helping their selves on the food the boys are fighting about earlier – Jiyong grabs this moment to finally face his baby girl who he didn’t see for the past three days.

 

 

“Tell me this isn’t a dream” he whispered to her while smiling brightly

 

 

“You weren’t dreaming oppa” Dara gently pinched his cheeks and smile sweetly.

 

 

She really looks stunningly beautiful at her simplest state. Jiyong cupped her small face and looked at her intently.

 

 

“This is real. I can feel my baby’s face in my hands” he quietly chuckles and then hugged her warmly. “Ah, you’re finally here. I really miss you… so much…”

 

 

“Me too…” Dara hugged him back and then frown a little. “Kya! You look thinner. Are you sick? Omo!”

 

 

“Ani… I’m just thinking of you too much”

 

 

“You need to gain more weight. You’ll need energy for the concert”

 

 

His infamous one-sided smile creased on his lips.

 

 

 

“My energy is with me now. I can perform ten days straight” Jiyong chuckles and hugged her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

AIRPORT…

 

 

 

Two unexpected guest arrives three hours after 2NE1 landed in Japan. Both were looking excited but they can’t hide their anxiousness and greediness in their faces. One was towering tall enough while the other was covering her face with scarf and sunglasses.

 

 

“Where do you want to stay?”

 

 

“Anywhere near them” she chuckles

 

 

“Promise me you won’t do anything reckless Jina-ssi. Or else you might blown up my cover”

 

 

“No need to worry. I can restrain myself very well”

 

 

Dong Min gave her the backstage pass ID for the concert – it was given to him by YG personally hours ago before his flight so he can give them support, Dara especially after hearing from Teddy that he gave her Japanese tutorial yesterday. And as bonus, he secretly tags along Jina to witness things right in front of her very eyes – his partner in crime.

 

 

Jina grinned evilly.

 

 

“Thanks for the tips about her father by the way. She ‘s really touched on my false story”

 

 

“Very predictable as always. Continue to send her flowers, Dara-ssi loves that. Plus make it more intriguing. Sooner you’ll know where to attack Jiyong because he’s at his lowest state when it comes to his Dara."