LOUDSPEAKER

SILENCE

 

Dara quickly wipes her tears and smiled at him. She quickly fixed herself and wears a bubbly and bright face.

 

“Unnie did well today” Minzy proudly exclaimed.

 

“Maybe she woke up in a good mood” CL agreed

 

“I never imagined I’ll be in tears today” Bom continue to sniff.

 

“Stop crying Bom unnie” Minzy hugged her.

 

Teddy was smiling all ears. He’s so proud of Dara. He never imagined that this scattered brain Ssantoki will pull off this song.

 

“Ya! We finished early today” he smiled at them and pointed the clock. “You want to go out today?”

 

The face of the girls brightens up.

 

 “Is that possible?”


He chuckled.

 

 “Of course, but let’s keep it a secret to YG” he winked at them.

 

They are all jumping up and down with excitement. Today they are scheduled to do rehearsals if the finished early at Teddy’s studio, but since he’s being so kind at them, it’s their free day - meaning no heavy breathing rehearsals, no tiring afternoon session, instead ,a very relaxing day.

 

“Kya! What’s going on?” Dara weirdly asked them when she saw the girls jumping up and down.

 

“Unnie you did well today” the maknae hugged her immediately. As so the rest of the girls followed. She almost lost her balance which made all of them laugh.

 

“Thanks to you Dara unnie, Papa Teddy will treat us!” CL excitedly exclaimed

 

“Really?”

 

“Ya! I just asked you to go out. But that doesn’t mean I’ll treat you” Teddy laughs.

 

“I’ll treat you all instead” Jiyong told them. He was silently watching the girls. And a smile formed his lips when he saw how their face fell after what Teddy told them.

 

“Really? Jiyong oppa is very generous to us!”

 

He nodded his head and smiled fully at them. Teddy tapped his shoulder and smiled also.

 

“I think it’s a great idea Ji, we call tell the girls about our future plans for them while we’re eating”

 

“Wait… I didn’t even said we’re going to eat” he teased

 

“But Jiyong oppa, you should treat us even nicely now.


We’re your artist and you’re our producer. Please don’t starve us!” CL joked.

 

“That’s right. Don’t starve us” Teddy added.

 

They all laughed. He was actually waiting Dara to tell them where she wanted to eat but she just stayed in one corner, smiling and laughing at them.

 

=========================================================
At a cafeteria…

 

“How long are you planning to continue this stupid play to Jiyong hyung and Dara noona?!”

 

Jina laughed.

 

“As long as Oppa’s playing hard to get”

 

“Spare Dara noona! She’s a goo-”

 

“Shhh!!!! I don’t want to hear her name again! That girl is really a big help to control Jiyong oppa” she smiled and drink her cup of coffee. “You should have seen his face”

 

========================================================

 

 

Meanwhile the Bigbang boys are starting to pack their things again. They’re going back to Japan to attend their very first awards night. All of them are extremely happy and delighted after hearing the news about their nomination. It’s an achievement for them since they are just new and fresh at J-pop scene.

 

“I’m excited to be back in Japan!” Seungri exclaimed.

 

As always, he’s bugging his hyungs again. Since they entered YB’s apartment, he’s been so hyped and started his usual goofing around. He even gave each one of his hyung a bear hug when he saw them.

 

“I’m excited also. I kinda missed our apartment there”

 

“What about you YB hyung? Aren’t you excited to be back there?” Maknae turned to YB who’s quietly smiling at them.

 

“I am. I’m just a bit worried for Dara noona”

 

TOP lightly tapped his shoulder.

 

“Se7en hyung promised that he’ll watch noona for us while we’re away.”

 

“I really want to stay longer with Dara noona especially now” Seungri added.

 

 Then his face suddenly lightened up.

 

“Maybe we should invite the girls to visit us in Japan!”

 

“That’s a good idea Seungri-ah, let’s ask Pres YG to bring the girls in Japan” Daesung smiled at them.

 

“Yeah,. .Yeah. We can bring Dara noona to nice places, we can bring them to the amusement park. She will definitely love that”

 

“Amusement Park? That’s for kids” TOP chuckles.

 

Maknae rolled his eyes and looked at TOP weirdly.

 

“Look who’s talking, if I remember correctly you’re the one who really enjoyed our trip at Lotte Park the last time we went there”

 

“Ya!” he lightly gave maknae a smack on his head.

 

That made all of them laughed.

 

Not so long time ago, YG gave them a chance to enjoy their New Years Day at Lotte Park as a gift to them. They needed some time to relaxed and enjoy since they are continuously working. But of course, he wanted these kids to fully enjoy their play time by giving them a task that they would have to complete at the end of the day. Bigbang boys have to wear a mask while doing the whole task and they have to competing with each other. They are grouped into two- the Tom and Jerry tandem and TOP’s group.

 

At the end of the day, the Tom and Jerry tandem won!

 

======================================================

 

 

 

 

As promised, Jiyong treated the girls out. But the price of being a popular Idol sometimes really . They had a hard time to sneakily enter a restaurant because fans are all over. They wanted to make this lunch a low profile YG family session since Pres YG doesn’t even now this one.

 

“Oh, wow, Dara Unnie look! Isn’t that one of your favorite view from our apartment?” Minzy pointed the overlooking view of Han River outside the big glass window.

 

“Yes. That’s actually one of my favorite places here” she weakly smiled.

 

 How can she even forget that one special place close to her and Jiyong’s heart? She let out a deep sighed after remembering it.

 

“Jiyong oppa, please don’t tell our trainer about this lunch.” CL winked

 

“Sure. Sure. I’ll spare this one for you” he smiled.

 

He was seated between CL and Teddy while Dara was sitting next to the glass window beside Minzy and Bom across them. Teddy cleared his throat after noticing that Jiyong was staring Dara.

 

“Since we’re all here, YG told me that you’ll be having your photo shoots for your album covers by the end of the year or maybe early next year”

 

“Really? Kya! I’m excited! Can I bring Tamtamie on the photo shoot? I mean, can we include Tamtam?” Dara’s high pitched voice excitedly asked Teddy.

 

It made all of them laugh.

 

“You’re a really scattered brain person unnie” CL laughs.

 

“Ah, I will ask YG about that Ssantoki” Teddy chuckles.

 

“Aigoo! It will be cute if Tamtam will be included” Bom winked.

 

“Please make it possible... Producers…” she cutely pleaded on Teddy and Jiyong.

 

‘Ah she’s using her charms again’ he thought and smiled at her.

 

“Oh, this means we have to prepare for the shoot again? CL exclaimed “Ah, I thought we can eat heartily today” she light shook her head and sounded disappointed.

 

“You’re lucky Jiyong oppa, you wouldn’t spend a lot of money today” Minzy smiled at him.

 

“Maybe you already knew about it that’s why you decided to treat us. You know we can’t eat that much especially today. Aissshhh... You’re such a teased” Bom glared at him

 

It made him laugh. He didn’t actually know about the photo shoot of the girls until Teddy brought it up. It wasn’t just a perfect timing to take the girls out and treat them.

 

“But Ssantoki is lucky, she can eat heavy without thinking of her diet” Teddy teased.

 

“Dara unnie’s looking healthier now.”

 

Jiyong looked closely at her. It made Dara blushed sensing that his eyes are staring at her now. They are right, she looks healthier and better now.

 

‘Maybe she really had moved on’ he thought himself.

 

“You finally gain weight!” Teddy congratulated her.

 

She chuckled.

 

“It’s because Dara unnie already stopped her extra trainings” Minzy smiled

 

“Omo!” she shyly looked down.

 

That didn’t escape from Jiyong’s ears.

 

“You know her extra trainings?” he looked surprised as the girls nodded their heads.

 

“Ya! I didn’t even know you have extra trainings Ssantoki”

 

“We really don’t know that actually, until one night I accidently saw her and YB oppa at the practice room. He was so worried because unnie lost consciousness because of exhaustion.” Minzy continued.

 

He looked at Dara worriedly.

 

“No one told me about that” he fixed his eyes on Dara.

 

“It’s because YB oppa asked us to not tell anyone about this. Even Pres YG doesn’t know anything about that incident.” CL answered.

 

Dara sensed that she needed to explain to them about what happened. Especially to Jiyong who’s still staring weirdly at her. She’s quiet confused why he’s looking at him like that. She frowned a little and let out a deep sigh.

 

“You all know I’m not the best singer and dancer in this group that’s why” she smiled.

 

“Kiddo you must take care of your health. So that’s the reason why you’re looking so tired these past few months.” Teddy chuckles.

 

“Aissshhh… you’re so stubborn Dara noona. You know how weak your endurance is but you still continue to do your late night practice… Aissshhh I told you be-” Jiyong stopped.

 

Everyone was looking weirdly at him.

 

“Ehrm... All I’m saying is that you should take care of yourself. You’ve improved a lot.”

 

“Jiyong sunbae-nim, I can perfectly take care of myself now.” she seriously turned to him.

 

He was about to make another comment but he was interrupted when their foods came in.

 

“Foods! Kya! I’m excited to eat” Dara chirped happily.

 

“Eat a lot noona. You need energy so you won’t faint again” he put some foods on her plate.

 

The other occupants in that table secretly watched how Jiyong tried to look not concern with Dara but they noticed some of his gestures are becoming too obvious. The way he sneakily looked at her. The way he silently laughs and smiles at her jokes. The way he’s trying to look pissed off but actually he’s not successful in doing that.

 

‘That pabo was right... Jiyong oppa don’t love Jina-ssi. He never looked at her the way he’s looking at Dara unnie now’ CL thought.

 

“Ya, Chaerin, are you sleeping with your eyes open?” Jiyong .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Due to their Japan promotions, Bigbang flew back to Japan to attend their very first awards night there. And to much of their surprise, they won as the New Breakthrough Artist. They are overwhelmed how their Japanese fans made their dream possible as they’re now being recognized in their country. After a long and exciting night, they went back to their apartment to rest, but since the maknae is very bubbly and energetic that one special night, he keeps on throwing jokes and bugging his tired but happy hyungs which earned him a light smack on his head a couple of times.

 

“Ya! Seungri, aren’t you even tired a bit?” TOP asked him

 

“Not yet TOP hyung, I’m still waiting for a call back in Korea” he happily replied.

 

“Young Bae hyung, haven’t you received any call from My Dara Noona” Maknae loudly asked YB who’s browsing the net that time making even sure that their leader- Jiyong will hear his questions since his just sitting beside YB.

 

“Not yet. I haven’t heard anything from them since the Awards night started.” he smiled as he saw the surprised look of Jiyong.

 

Then out of nowhere, Daesung laughed all by himself. TOP was weirdly looking at him while he continues to laugh while looking at his phone.

 

“Ya! Dae! Are you nuts? Why are you laughing?” Jiyong asked and grabs Daesung’s phone trying to figure out what he’s looking at. He was browsing the net thru his mobile phone and he saw a weird looking portrait of a woman.

 

“Young Bae hyung, please show them Dara noona’s new post in her SNS” he asked him while still laughing breathlessly.

 

In a few minutes, all of them are laughing on her post.

 

‘She’s really bad drawing herself’ Jiyong thought.

 

“Is My Dara noona wearing that exact clothes?” Seungri broke their laugh trip.

 

“Ya! What’s with that face?” TOP asked.

 

“Oh, nothing, I was just thinking if she really wore that clothes, then she’s maybe setting the red carpet on fire!”

 

Jiyong was not happy to hear what just maknae told them and gave him a smack on his head.

 

“Jiyong hyung, what was that for?” he asked him while scratching his head.

 

“Dara noona surely will do that if she heard you talking like that” he reasoned out.

 

YB saw TOP shook his head and smile a little while watching their leader beating up Seungri again.

 

They are all closely gathered around YB’s laptop while looking at the pictures of red carpet of that awards show. Jiyong froze when he saw how Dara nailed the three girls in the red carpet. She’s smoking hot on her black mini dress. It shows more of her skin since the dress was revealing her well shaped waist. He felt even bad for not being able to attend the show. Camera loves her. In each of their pictures, she shines the brightest.

 

“Wow. I’m sure noona will get a lot of attention from the other celebrities in that show” Daesung told them.

 

TOP nodded.

 

 YB was also speechless upon seeing Dara.

 

‘She’s really beautiful’

 

“See I told you hyung, she’ll set that red carpet of fire” Maknae once again interfered while smirking at Jiyong.

 

“Yo, Ji, aren’t you supposed to be in that show too?” TOP cheekily asked him.

 

 He can’t hide his smile after seeing their leader being dumbstruck on how Dara looked like a very y hot rocker that night.

 

“Yes, but Pres YG told me to come with you here since it’s our first awards show in Japan” he weakly smiled at them.

He doesn’t need to be reminded especially now that he should be there in Korea, looking closely at the girls like what he did on MAMA awards.

 

He became a protective sunbae to the girls- especially to Dara who really looked like a goddess sent from heaven that night. As expected, a lot of his celebrity fan boys are making their moves towards her, but he, always tells the girls to stay close to each other and to stay close to his sight. He can’t even forget how Wooyoung of 2PM sneakily gave Dara thumbs up after she passes at his side.

 

‘What a clever move’ he recalls.

 

“You see, fan boys alert. They are everywhere!” Daesung exclaimed

 

“Yah, Yah, look they are staring at noona”

 

Jiyong can’t take it anymore so he decided to go to his room. While the others who were left in the living room congratulate each other for successfully pissing their leader off.

 

‘Aissshhh.... Why does she have to look so beautiful tonight?!’ he held his phone even tighter to stop himself to text Dara that moment. He buried his self in his warm bed when someone knocked on his door.

 

“Sajang-nim is here, He wanted to see you” YB called him out.

 

He thought it was just another quick meeting as the President personally visited them to their apartment. But he was surprised as he was everyone sitting comfortably at the couch and watching the television. He bowed as soon as he greeted the President.

 

“Jiyong-ah, you’re just in time. Take your seat” he told him.

 

He found himself watching the Melon Awards night live from their television. And to much of their delight, it was just starting. They didn’t catch the red carpet show but it’s all good since they already saw the pictures of the girls in the net earlier. Seungri was the noisiest among them who always throw a funny side comments on every person that was seen in the television. They cheered up after they saw him win for his song. 2NE1 received his award on behalf and he clearly sees the smile on Dara’s face upon coming and receiving his award.

 

All of them cheered when the girls performed their hit songs. It never escapes his eyes how YB and TOP lightened their faces when Dara was being shown by the camera.

 

‘These two are killing me’ he thought himself.

 

When the show was finally over, Pres YG asked them to rest now because they have a meet and greet fans day tomorrow.

 

“I wish I’ll be in awards show with My Dara Noona” Seungri exclaimed. “Sometimes I envy Jiyong hyung, he always got the chance to spend time with them”

 

It made Daesung laugh.

 

“Maknae I thought you’re a very busy person, how can you still think of having a good time with the girls?” he teases.

 

At one corner of the room, Jiyong saw TOP talking on his phone. He’s smiling brightly and blushing at the same time. When he caught him looking at him, he faked a yawn.

 

“Noona, I’ll put this call on a loudspeaker. Everyone wants to congratulate you” he heard TOP said and pressed something on his phone.

 

Then he can clearly hear a high pitched giggle.

 

“Boys, Dara noona’s on the line” he caught everyone’s attention. Like excited kids they immediately gathered around TOP’s mobile phone as he set it in their table.

 

“Noona, you looked great tonight” Seungri told her, almost shouting.

 

She laughed.

 

“Thank you Seungri-ah. Are you behaving yourself there?”

 

“Of course, I’m a good maknae here especially to Jiyong hyung” he winked at him which he finds weird.

 

She laughed again.

 

“Congratulations noona. Please tell the girls that you performed well tonight” Daesung cut

 

Then they heard a group of girls chuckled. Dara also turned his phone in a loudspeaker so that the girls will hear what their sunbae’s are saying.

 

“Noona... noona... Please tell Bom noona and Minzy-ah that they also looked great tonight while Chaerin looks average”

 

“LEE SEUUUNNNGGGRIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!” CL shouted

 

That made all of them laughs. Even thousand miles apart, their maknae didn’t forget to piss Chaerin. They are all anticipating another cat and dog fight when the two see each other again.

 

“Noona, Congratulations” it was YB

 

“Thank you Young Bae-ah. Well, congrats also. We heard that you also won an award. Right girls?” Dara asked the girls to join her in congratulating their sunbae’s.

 

“Congratulations Bigbang Sunbae’s” they all greeted them


All of them smiled. Then they looked at their leader who’s unusually quiet at that moment even he won himself that evening. He noticed that the boys are looking at him as if expecting something to say to the girls.

 

“Dara noona, Congratulations. You looked great tonight.” Then he froze. “All of you looked great tonight. Congratulations again” he cleared his throat as if something was stuck inside of it.

 

For a moment, Dara also froze but was able to recover easily when she saw the girls looking at her.

 

“Thank you Jiyong sunbae-nim.”

 

He frowned. He’s not used to it being addressed by her properly. He misses the “G” or “Ji” nicknames that she invented.

 

“And congratulations also too you! Aigoo, you should see your fans tonight. They are all happy. We are proud and honored to receive your award. But don’t worry Jiyong sunbae-nim, CL-roo holding your trophy right now. There’s no chance that I’m going to break it”

 

Everyone laughed.

 

“Dara noona I hope none of your fan boys took advantage from you.” It was TOP’s turn now. “I mean, now that Jiyong wasn’t around to look after you” emphasizing the word ‘wasn’t around’ even more.

 

Jiyong’s eyes turned into tiny slits as soon as he heard the word ‘fan boys’ but he was also relieved that TOP actually asked those questions to her while he tried his best to look unaffected towards that thing.

 

“Silly” she laughs. “I don’t know anything about that fan boy thing since they seems so distant from us” she continued.

 

But then they heard CL’s voice.

 

“Dara unnie was just being modest. Fan boys are all over her."

 

“Ya! Chaerin! I really think you envy Dara noona now, she has tons of fan boys than you.” Seungri smirked.

“You pabo! FYI, If I wore Dara unnie’s dress tonight, I know you’ll be all over me” she fired back.

 

The maknae definitely loose this time, he suddenly turned into a red dumfounded pabo which gave his hyung a very good reason to laugh at.