BUSTED

SILENCE

 

It was actually a very cold day and Jiyong was surprised to see TOP  up in bed earlier than he usually does. And what even surprised him was seeing him on his jacket and scarf and was about to leave their apartment when he knew that TOP would really want to bury his self at his comfortable bed and sleep all day with this kind of weather.

 

“TOP hyung, where are you going?” he confused asked him.

 

“I’ll just grab some stuff”

 

“But hyung, it’s freezing outside” he frowned

 

Instead of answering their leader, he continues to put on his winter boots and put on his beanie. Jiyong just watched him still unable to decide if he’ll let him go out.

 

“I’ll go now. Bye”

 

He lightly shook his head and deeply sighed. It’s really hard to be a leader especially if you have two undeniably childish and sometimes hard headed member. Their maknae Seungri who’s very persistent when he wants to goof around, and TOP who’s acting like their maknae at times even if he’s the oldest among the five of them. He always caught himself in the middle of confusion if he’s going to act as a leader to TOP when they are in their apartment. He doesn’t want to be an irresponsible leader but he doesn’t want to be a disrespectful dongseang at the same time.

 

Then he felt YB tapped his shoulder.

 

“Let him Ji, maybe it’s something important” he chuckles.

 

“TOP hyung acting a bit weird lately” he sighed

 

“He’s always weird.” They both laughed.

 

“I really want to retire from being Bigbang’s leader” Jiyong joked

 

“Our maknae will willingly take your responsibility” YB laughed

 

“YA! Hyung, I heard what you said” out of nowhere, Seungri came out wearing his poker face.

 

It made them even laughed harder. Even their maknae doesn’t make an effort to make them fool around, he unconsciously do some things that make them laughed.

 

He smirked.

 

“I’ll tell Dara noona you’re beating me up again” he warned them.

 

“I’m sure Dara noona won’t be surprised Seungri-ah” YB chuckles

 

“Yeah , It’s normal maknae” Jiyong added.

 

He looked at them fiercely then immediately took his phone out and dialed a number. He’s sure that the two boys are looking at him right now, waiting for what he’s about to do. Then a smug smile lifted his face.

 

“Ya! What are you doing?!”

 

“I’m calling Dara noona. I’ll tell her you’re abusing me!”

 

Without any warning, Jiyong grabbed his phone and cancelled the call. He heard that the other line was still ringing, much to his relief.

 

“Don’t disturb Dara noona. She might be sleeping” he scolded him.

 

“Noona’s awake” YB smiled

 

“How did you know YB hyung?!”

 

“She called me up earlier” he chuckles and waited for their leader’s reaction.

 

He was somehow dumbstruck but he recovered quickly.

 

“So you’re still exchanging calls”

 

“Ya! My Dara noona’s unfair. Why does she often call you while she’s just sending me messages… Aissshhh!” the maknae said bluntly.

 

It made Jiyong stiff. He actually wasn’t surprised at YB and Dara’s exchanging phone calls but what surprised him now was even Seungri’s was exchanging text messages to her. For the first time, he can’t help himself but to envy him. He decided to go back to his room and locked himself again.

 

“Good job maknae” YB tapped his shoulder.

 

“But noona’s still unfair” he pouted

 

He chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Back in Korea

 

2NE1’s maknaes are preparing for another Inkigayo performance today. Being a loving unnie to the girls, Dara always keeps them company at their every performance, even during their rehearsals. She can find unexplainable happiness every time she sees the two ‘kids’ doing the things they love… performing on stage.

 

But today, it’s not an ordinary Inki performance, it’s a special one because Se7en manages to squeeze his tight schedules to accompany them to the show. Just like what he promised to the Bigbang boy’s he’s making sure that he can closely monitor and spend time with Dara while they are now in Japan.

 

“The girls are really touched” she smiled.

They are all hanging around at the backstage while waiting the maknaes.


“Really?” he wasn’t sure if he will believe her after seeing the two maknaes a bit awkward at him.

 

“Ya! They’re just shy. But they are really touched”

 

Dara even noticed that the maknaes became suddenly stiff seeing him around. Even they meet him a couple of times before during their secret meetings, they still feel a little awkward with him, maybe because they really adore Se7en even before and now, they can’t believe that he’s hanging around with them and even personally watched them performed on stage.

 

“I’m sure they will perform extra powerful today” she chuckles.

 

As far as he can see, Dara seems alright. But sometimes that he would catch her staring blankly at the wall while everyone’s attention is shifted to the performers on screen. But every time that she’ll noticed him looking at her, she immediately transform into funny and energetic Ssantoki.

 

“Byul says hi” once again he broke the silence.

 

“Oh, I missed her already. Where is she by the way?

 

“She’s with her family now.” He smiled

 

“Speaking of family, any plans of getting married?”

 

He chuckles.

 

“Of course we do, but not this time.”

 

“Why? You’ve been together for quite a while now. I’m sure Byul will look perfect on her wedding dress. Don’t forget to invite me” she laughs.

 

“That’s exactly it. We’re been together for quite a long time now, so I guess it wouldn’t hurt us if we postponed our future plans a little bit more.”

 

“Aww... You really love each other don’t you? But I think Byul loves you more” she started teasing him again.

 

“What does that mean?” he laughs

 

“Byul very understanding unlike you” she started

 

“I am understanding”

 

“Byul’s been so supportive and loving” she smiles

 

“I am supportive and loving”

 

“But Byul really exerted so much effort than you” she stuck her tongue out

 

Se7en heartily laughed on what she just said.

 

“Ah , you caught me in that one”

 

“Never make her cry again or else, I’ll spank you.” she threatened him.

 

But eventually, they both laughed.

 

Not long time ago, Byul used to lean on Dara whenever they have a misunderstanding. She really adores Byul that’s why it pains her to see her cry. Often times, she even talks to Se7en giving him advice on how to make their relationship stronger. And to her delight, they kept their relationship tight up to now.

 

“I’ve watched Strong Heart when you guessed there” he diverted their topic.

 

“Really? So do you think we’re good in a variety show?”

 

He nodded.

 

“I really had a good laugh when you show your hip-hop moves” he chuckles

 

“Ya! If I remember correctly you’re the one who taught me about those moves” she laughs

 

“And you even mention me and Jiyong on that show. Ah, I missed the times we used to hang out at KTV bars. I wish we can do that again”

 

“Kya! If we have time we can still do that” she exclaimed

 

“I think that wouldn’t be possible for now. Bigbang are busy in Japan while you girls are still recording for your next album and me… I’ll be recording also” he smile widely

 

“Omo! Really?” she hugged Se7en. “I’m really happy for you!”

 

Like what he’s expecting to see, she’s smiling proudly and looking very happy to him. Even before she’s always been very supportive to him even to Bigbang. Her face lightens up whenever she hears something good about their career.

 

“Thank you.” he smiled at her.

 

“I wish you can feature me also in your next album” she dreamily wished. Her smile never fades on her face.

 

“Can you keep a secret?” he whispered

 

“Ya! What’s with that question? Of course I can!” she pouted.

 

His eyes are dancing in delight. He knows that Dara will be really happy on the next things that he will tell her.

 

“YG’s planning for Se7en, Bigbang and 2NE1 collaboration”

 

“Kya! Really?!” she screamed.

 

 It made everyone around that room looked at her. She blushed and put a ‘peace sign’ on them. Then she turned to Se7en again who’s laughing silently because of her.

 

“But that’s a secret for now. Don’t tell the girls about it until it was final” he winked

 

Dara’s jumping up and now and squeezing her hands tightly. She can’t hide her happiness on what just Se7en told him. She’s sure that it will be another hit and once it was finalized.

 

“I hope YG will make it possible” she whispered at Se7en.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back in Japan

 

 

Jiyong choose to spend the whole day inside his room. He wasn’t resting literally even he’s lying in his bed. His mind seems to work over and over and the thought of her keep on flashing inside his head.

 

“Aissshhh…” he let out an irritated sigh and seated at the edge of his bed. He looked around his room and his eyes landed on his laptop. He decided to browse the net and tuned into the recent awards night in Korea.

 

He looked at the feedbacks about the girls’ performance but his eyes instantly landed on Dara’s photos. She’s looking even greater now. Gaining more weight really suits her. She stole the whole red carpet and everyone agreed that she’s the Queen of Melon Awards. At one corner of his mind he really is proud of her - but he really feels uneasy every time he sees her fan boys are drooling all over her.

 

“Noona really looked good in that picture”

 

Jiyong almost jumped of his seat as soon as he heard YB voice.

 

“Ya! Don’t you know the word privacy? You should have knocked first!” he shouted. He immediately blushed after learning that YB caught him looking at Dara’s pictures in the net.

 

He chuckles and lightly scratches his head.

 

‘You’re so busted Ji’ he thought himself.

 

“Aissshhh… what do you want?” he sounded irritated and turned his back on him. Jiyong quickly changed the picture he’s looking at, but too much of his surprise, another solo picture of Dara showed up.

 

“Noona looks even more stunning at that picture” he teased.

 

He can’t find any words to say. He knew what completely runs in YB’s mind.