Wish Granted : Part Two

SILENCE

Silence.

 

 

They’re all stuck in one room but still no one care to break their silence as if it’s a deadly sin to spill out any word or even make unnecessary noise especially now. Meaningful gaze, knowing look and uneasiness were all seen on Bigbang and 2NE1’s faces. The man of the hour was quietly observing and keenly watching his kids until he can’t take it any longer.

 

 

“I know most of you were still wondering why Jina suddenly appeared at the concert two nights ago” YG started.

 

 

This made them straighten to their seats stiffly looking with a bit tired and exhausted visibly seen on their faces due to the four straight nights of powerful Electric Love Concert. He’s aware that they still haven’t got enough rest but he is sure that they are also craving for information about what happened – especially now that they’ve perceived Jina as a threat. And making her way again, back on to Bigbang Leader’s life means trouble.

 

 

Big time.

 

 

“Did Jiyong hyung already talked to you sajang-nim?” Seungri bravely asked while trying to widen his chinky swollen eyes.

 

 

Their President let out a heavy meaningful sighed and shook his head lightly.

 

 

Everyone gasped and were confused.

 

 

“Until now he’s still not mentioning that incident and avoiding the topic whenever it comes to Jina-ssi” the stern voice of their President continued. “I think he’s planning to resolve things on his own way”

 

 

“Eh? But sajang-nim… we know how clever and wicked she is. What if she’s up to something again? What if she turned to Dara unnie this time?” CL weakly exclaimed.

 

 

TOP and YB straightened more on to their seats and felt something stuck out on their throat.

 

 

“I agree with CL-roo. She wouldn’t be back without plans and I’m worried for Ssantoki’s safety.” Bom who’s always been quiet with this kind of issues finally broke her silence and wears a worried face. “I know I’m a bit paranoid but I just can’t help it…” and glanced at everyone.

 

 

Daesung gave her an approving nod looking seriously this time.

 

 

“No one can change the fact they Jiyong hyung is really taking care of noona… but how long can he extend this? Our schedules and noona’s schedules usually crashes and we hardly meet. Hyung can’t look after her 24/7 – even us.”

 

 

Bigbang hyung was drawn into deep realization.

 

 

What happened at the airport when he fetches them, when Dara got hurt unintentionally or intentionally by that ‘crazy man’ – he’s still unsure if that man did it on purpose to her, being quiet about the pain she felt and trying not to be a burden to anyone, then Jina came back unexpectedly –

 

 

“Tighten the security with the girls again sajang-nim” YB pleads. “I know they are uncomfortable with it but girls, bear it for the mean time” he glanced at the three which nods their heads frantically.

 

 

“I agree with YB. Dara noona is the type of person that doesn’t speaks up especially when she’s hurt. She thinks of the people around her than herself. I’ve witness it” TOP stopped. “We’ve all seen it…”

 

 

No need to further convince him they’ve all given him enough reason to grant their request. YG already informed the three men back at home, namely Teddy, Se7en and Kush about the sudden changes on the girls’ security and schedules once they’ve come back. The new YG headquarters were filled with hundreds of hidden cameras placed on different sides, corners and rooms of the building and looks like they needed to have more.

 

 

“Isn’t it weird how Jina Unnie got exclusive backstage pass?” Minzy voiced out.

 

 

“We’re discussing about that too maknae few nights ago”

 

 

“Aissshhh… where could she possibly get that ID?” YB sighed

 

 

“Maybe she has an accomplice inside YGE” Seungri loudly exclaimed

 

 

CL frowned at first but her eyes grew big remembering the mysterious man she’s with when they’ve seen her accidentally at the bus window. She turned to Bigbang maknae.

 

 

“What if she really has?” CL whispered

 

 

“What do you mean?” Seungri whispered back and their private and intently discussion begins.

 

 

On the other hand, TOP was glancing at his wrist watch every now and then.

 

 

It’s already 2:47 in the afternoon and the sunny bright day starting to become a gloomy and cold afternoon. Dark heavy clouds are forming on to the blue skyline and can feel that the air change into a tremendous freezing one. A creased formed his forehead.

 

 

“Where are they?”

 

 

“Who? Jiyong hyung and Dara noona?”Daesung asked

 

 

“Hyung and Noona went out” Seungri in and then continue his conversation with CL.

 

 

TOP instantly gave their President skeptically glare who just ended a phone call and returned to his previous seat.

 

 

“Jiyong personally asked for this day off with Dara. He’s been working so hard for this concert tour that’s why I just gave back the effort he made”

 

 

“But sajang-nim it’s too risky…” YB protested

 

 

“They both know that”

 

 

“Sajang-nim why does hyung was the only one given a day off? We also worked hard” Daesung pouted and mimicking their maknae’s infamous puppy eyes and charming look.

 

 

The rest of them were holding their laughter’s tightly seeing this very unpleasantly looking D-lite. Even their President was restraining himself for laughing hard so loud by hiding it with his pretend cough and avoiding the gaze of his chinky puppy eyes.

 

 

“Pack all your things you’ll all be leaving tonight”

 

 

Their faces fell. All of them weren’t able to enjoy their free day and now they’ll be coming back in Korea earlier than they’ve all thought. YG grabs something from behind and handed them a passport looked alike thing.

 

 

“Sajang-nim we already have this”

 

 

“I don’t think so” he smiles

 

 

“Eh? Is this a joke? Why does our passport have Mickey Mouse face on it?” Seungri weirdly examined the blue book and even took CL’s.

 

 

“Read you dimwitted pabo!” the latter sniggers

 

 

“Whoa! Tokyo Disneyland!”

 

 

Squeals.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

“I’m so full oppa” Dara widely smiled at him as she took the last zip from her apple juice.

 

 

Empty plates and satisfied stomach equals happy Jiyongie and Ssantoki. They’ve just finished their late lunch at one of his favorite restaurant around the area. This is where he usually hangs out whenever he’s in Japan – sometimes with Yanggae or YB or even with TOP after they’ve finished shopping.

 

 

“You like the foods?”

 

 

“Very much. Aigoo, I feel like I’ve already gained extra pounds!” she chuckles

 

 

“You should start getting stuffier and meatier baby, remember you still have a dance movie to shoot” Jiyong rubbed her cheeks.

 

 

“Kya! I almost forgot about that”

 

 

“You still have a bad memory” he playfully chuckles

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

“Just kidding” Jiyong laughs a little and laid his back on his seat.

 

 

Both of them just finished lurking and swarming the shopping stalls outside feeding their eyes new fashionable and fresh styles since they are both known to be the trend setter and adventurous when it comes to what they wear and what they looked. For some instances, even Dara wore very low profile clothing line and sporting weird hairstyles, still she can knocked it off and be an eye candy among the four of them. And for Jiyong who’s also a daredevil when it comes to fashion in the sense that he’s cutting off his hair, changing its color or even curling it, still he manages to be a fierce Kwon Leadah to Bigbang.

 

 

He looked outside and saw that the rain started pouring. This wasn’t part of his plan for their date.

 

 

“Ah, it’s chilly. Aren’t you cold baby?”

 

 

Jiyong glanced back at her and caught Dara rubbing her hands to make an improvise body heat before holding his own hands.

 

 

“Thank you baby” he smiles and intertwined their hands.

 

Her heat is enough to make him feel warm and relaxed again.

 

 

“Looks like we’ll be going home early. The weather here really ” Jiyong disappointedly shook his head. “It’s really sunny earlier and then the next thing you know it’s raining hard. Aisshhh… we didn’t enjoyed that much.” He pouted.

 

 

It was Dara’s turned t o glanced at the huge window – then a playful smile formed her lips.

 

 

“Genie Dragon…”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“I want to dance in the rain with you. That’s my second wish”

 

 

“Do wh-what?”

 

 

“Aigoo, you’re ears are damage oppa” Dara chuckles. “I want to dance… out there” she pointed

 

 

Jiyong was caught in between of disbelief and amusement on how his girl can really be so random at times – plus very unpredictable. The weather is like too cold to stand, but Dara, this frail looking 4D Ssantoki was really asking to dance under the cold hard heavy rain. In just a split second both of them were now out, embracing the ice cold shivering state of staying under the rain while most of the people around them were struggling to look for shelter to save themselves and looking at them weirdly. Dara manages to even chuckles while running towards the empty park and stubbornly ignored the people who are watching them.

 

 

“Omo!” she clasped her hand tightly on him and tried her best to stop shivering.

 

 

On the first few second of them under the rain, it feels like hundreds of thousands of needles are prickling their skin. Jiyong worriedly glanced at her and can’t help to make his eyes grow big after examining her state. Dara’s dress was now drenched in wet and looked like a piece of see thru cloth lingering on her perfectly shaped body. This is one of the reason that he’s thankful that Dara was really engross in sporting her baggy hip hop clothes and his friend, 2NE1’s stylist were sticking to what she wants. They are hand in hand helping him hide this heavenly goodness sight away from her tons of fan boys – well except during awards shows wherein she’s smoking hot and y.

 

 

Jiyong hissed and took off his jacket.

 

 

“Aissshhh… no wonder why people are looking at us” he mumbles. “Here, wear this”

 

 

“Kya! I still have my jacket on” Dara chuckles. “First your ears are damage and now even your brain. Aigoo! You’ll going to freeze if you don’t wear that” she laughs

 

 

“Ani… you silly” Jiyong chuckles. “Look at you, you should cover yourself. Wear this baby and don’t argue with me. You’re right I’ll freeze to death if we won’t move.”

 

 

She immediately complied on his boyfriends wish and wears the jacket. He helped her tucked in and completely covered her upper body. When Jiyong is satisfied on what he’s seeing, the boyish smile lightens up his face and it was now his turn to clasped their hands tightly and off the go.

 

 

They swarm the empty park while running hand in hand, Dara’s infectious chuckles and Jiyong’s cheery laughter’s filled the cold thin air. By just merely watching this young couple, it’s like you’re watching a romantic scene from a movie. They are both jumping up and down, chasing one another, feeling the rain on their skins and sharing each memorable moment with a lip locking kiss – they’re the couple that is too good to be true.

 

 

Jiyong can’t help but to enjoy himself also. It’s quite a long time since he last did this, to play under the rain… he can’t honestly remember when the last time was. Dara on the other hand was really satisfied on what she’s seeing now. The boy that lives inside him was now completely and freely out. No more G Dragon, Bigbang’s Leader nor even Genie Dragon who promised to grant her three wishes or even Kwon Jiyong, her sweet and loving boyfriend – instead, she can see Jiyongie, the 13 year old young boy who wasn’t able to experience this since during his childhood he’s being trained to become the renowned Korean Performer that he is today.

 

 

Both finally stopped in front of a gazebo near the huge water fountain. Jiyong turned to her and laid down his hand.

 

 

“May I have this dance?”

 

 

“It would be my pleasure”

 

 

He gave her a perfectly nice twirl before they’ve started dancing a sweet simple waltz. Jiyong held her hand gently but hugged her body tightly on to his arms. He knows that she’s freezing already but surprisingly, he never felt Dara shivers. He smiled genuinely because even him didn’t anymore feel the coldness around them but instead, felt their warm love for one another.

 

 

“I’ve never imagined I’ll do this” Jiyong chuckles

 

 

“Me too oppa. Don’t tell our vocal coach about this or else I’ll get punished” Dara laughs and hugged him more tightly.

 

 

“It’s our secret” he winked at her.

 

 

“Aigoo, we’re dancing like what I’ve really imagined. Thank you oppa” she whispered sweetly

 

 

“I should be the one thanking you. Ah, I’ve never imagined this would be a perfect date” he planted a kissed on her forehead and started humming his Butterfly song.

 

 

They are now moving and dancing in circle, not breaking their heart meting stares. Jiyong generously feed her with his infamous one sided smile while Dara stayed as the sweet little girlfriend in his eyes. Those stares and smiles are exclusively for them… only to them –

 

 

“Did I ever tell you that I really really love looking you straight in your eyes?”

 

 

Dara shook her head.

 

 

“I fell in love with those pretty eyes the moment I was you” Jiyong continued to stared at her, deeper and deeper before kissing it.

 

 

Dara cutely chuckles.

 

 

“Ah… you have six different eye expressions and I really love those, do you know that?”

 

 

“I have?”

 

 

Jiyong nods his head.

 

 

“Your eyes turns into a tiny slits whenever you’re jealous” he started and gave her a meaningful and playful smile.

 

 

“Jealous? Kya! I seldom get jealous” she chuckles.

 

 

“Even you don’t say it, I can clearly seen it in your eyes baby. I’ve always noticed it before” he stops first. “I’m always watching you remember that?” Jiyong raised his brows and let out another boyish grin.

 

 

“You usually cover ups by laughing hysterically and even gagging up with yourself and then you’ll start ignoring me – but I knew it better.”

 

 

That made Dara turned in to an apple red face because she can’t hide the fact that she’s really busted this time and just found herself nodding her head agreeing on what he just said.

 

 

“See” Jiyong laugh a little.

 

 

“Second, you’re eyes are really glowing whenever you’re praised and recognized by your hard work. Ah… I swear you definitely look beautiful by that and unconsciously showering us with your infectious smile. Often times whenever I see you in that state, it feels like I am also being praised”

 

 

“Really? Kya! I didn’t know about that”

 

 

‘Oppa’s really observant.’ Dara thought herself.

 

 

“Now you know” Jiyong chuckles and gave her another 360 degrees twirl. He noticed that her cheeks are becoming red already and the rain is till nonstop pouring.

 

 

“Third, this is one of my favorite – the look in your eyes whenever you’re with Gaho. Really, I was surprised seeing not fears in your eyes but rather you’re just being too careful and wanted to be precise on what you’re doing whenever he’s around. Why is that Miss Ssantoki?”

 

 

Dara chuckles and blushed once more.

 

 

“So you’ve noticed that one too? Aigoo. It seems like you’ve already inherent Tabi’s extra observant eyes oppa” she laughs “Honestly, I wanted Gaho to remember me not the frail looking girl he loves to chase but Sandara whom manages to overcome her fears with his own little way of help.” Dara cling her arms around his neck while Jiyong placed his hands to her waist.

 

 

“We both know how playful Gaho is, and I’m aware that he’s restraining himself because he feels that sometimes I’m uneasy with him. Oh, I must really hurt Gaho’s feelings because he thinks that I don’t love him” Dara pouted. “But I really do, since the moment I saw him. He’s really a cute little dog to me”

 

 

Jiyong was really touched hearing it straight from her and earns another kiss on her forehead.

 

 

“Fourth, baby, your eyes are really very expressive whenever you’re performing. I’m really sure that you’re enjoying what you’re doing. No wonder why PD’s always focus their lenses to you because you have the most beautiful expression whenever you’re on stage. Plus, you really understands what you’re singing because you sings from here” he pointed her heart. “Not here'’ and now pointing her head. “I’m so proud of you baby”

 

 

That’s a feel good comment coming from the Great Kwon Leadah G Dragon.

 

 

“Fifth… your eyes are full of fun and enjoyment whenever your fans are around you. They’re really lucky because I know you love them so much”

 

 

“Kya! Not as much as I love you” Dara cuts him off.

 

 

That creased the sweetest smile from Jiyong’s pinkish lips.

 

 

“And lastly, those eyes – are only for me. I’ve never seen you looked at the others the way you’re looking at me now” he runs his finger thru her nose bridge. “That makes me want to live for the rest of my life seeing those beautiful pair of eyes… always beside me… forever”

 

 

Before Dara knew it, he’s already handling the ring she saw earlier. Just when she thought he’s too thick – here he is right now, at this very moment, kneeling right in front of her.

 

 

She gasped and crystal clear tears fall right on her cheeks.

 

 

“Stay with me… and let’s share a happy long life together”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Seungri was still curious up to now why his Noona and Hyung wet home earlier soaking wet. Knowing how protective his hyung is, he’s sure that he wouldn’t let both of them stayed under the heavy rain because surely, both of them will catch colds but based from their clothes that’s dripping tremendously and made a water marks and stains to their flooring, looks like there’s something he’s missing.

 

 

Bigbang maknae continued to watch Jiyong packing his things while Dara was on the other room, doing the same also. He can’t forget how happy she looked like after he delivered the news about YG’s special treat to them. She’s literally jumping up and down and squeals happily.

 

 

“We’ll leave in thirty minutes hyung. Hurry up”

 

 

Since he’s still in his room, he got all the privilege of being bossy around with their leader but surprisingly he just smiled at him and nods his head. It’s starting to creeps him out. He did try his best to pissed Jiyong off but it seems like it doesn’t worked to him. He just continue to chuckles and blushed all by himself when he normally get’s irritated easily whenever he’s bugging him.

 

 

‘That’s weird. Did the rain wash away all the bad vibes on hyung?’

 

 

“Seungri-ah”

 

 

The latter straightened to his seat expecting to hear his rants.

 

 

“I’ll miss sharing the room with you” Jiyong continues and chuckles for the nth time.

 

 

Seungri thought he would fall on to his seat after hearing this.

 

 

“Ya! Hyung? What’s up with you? Are you sick or something?” maknae feels his forehead.

 

 

“Ani” he shook his head frantically.”Once we’ve come back in Korea you’ll be attending schools. Study hard maknae. Really, you had this special chance to go to school unlike us” Jiyong glanced at the weird looking Seungri. “I’m going to miss you”

 

 

“You know what hyung, you’re really creeping me out” he immediately runs outside his own room.

 

 

Jiyong laughs a little and looked at his reflection.

 

 

‘Ah, Kwon Jiyong… soon you’ll get married. Aissshhh… I need to work even harder’ he smiled at himself.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

Five minutes before their call time, all of them were now waiting at the lobby, looking giddy and excited. The girls were sitting comfortably at the couch taking their pictures while the boys were starting to load their things on their service van. YG was talking intently to Jiyong while the maknae was now spreading the news about their leader’s unusual behavior. Daesung was really engross listening to Seungri’s story while YB was chuckling silently beside TOP

 

 

“Kya! I’m excited” Dara squeals while Bom was hugging her while Minzy was taking their pictures

 

 

“M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E” CL continuously chants while sitting beside Dara.

 

 

When everything’s ready, YG gathered them all to give his last minute instruction.

 

 

“Jiyong-ah take care of everyone. You already know what to do.” He looked seriously at him.

 

The latter nods his head politely.

 

 

“Alright, TOP, Dara, YB, Minzy and Daesung we’ll be sharing the van with me. Jiyong and the rest will fetch Yanggae and would follow us” YG stated. “Have a safe trip”

 

 

That’s all they’ve needed before one by one they’ve hoped inside the black van. Everyone around them, except from Jiyong and Dara knows what YG’s strategy is. They are all hoping that this would work – especially now. YG’s van was the one who’s off first.