Moving Out

SILENCE

 

 

YG family secretly flew back in Korea even though they all wish to stay much longer for they badly needed quality time to relax and be stress free but due to their popularity back home, their schedules were fully booked until the end of the month – most especially for the Super Rookie and feircesome foursome 2NE1. Meaning, the girls would be restless because of their different live shows, new CF photo shoots and the much anticipated and awaited comeback MV of the girls. Even the newly proclaimed Mrs. Kwon Sandara is not excuse with this. Yes. She will still remain as 2NE1’s member and fresh vocal Dara Park even if she’s already married now.

 

 

The two hours flight became their resting bed for a while absorbing all the things that happened few hours ago. All smiles lightens their faces whenever they glance back at the couple sitting closely at each other, looking perfectly together while enjoying and savoring the last few private time together. Although officially Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, back in Korea, back in K-pop world they are still individual popular Idols who have plenty of rooms to stardom – especially Dara whom producers and writers were eyeing for to star on their TV Drama projects. Her absence in the scene earns tons of movie love calls and project proposals than before – indeed, she’s one of the hottest Korea’s ‘IT’ girl.

 

 

But now, things had change – BIG TIME

 

 

Hiding their relationship in the public eyes before is tough, but now being married and romantically linked at one another is a career suicide. Maybe people will understand them, but how about their fan boys and fan girls? YG knows how possessive their fans can be. Honestly, before he’s really worried on how they would handle themselves but they’ve already proven to him so much to him and he’s leaving all the decisions to them. To go out in public or not – it’s their choice now. All he can do now is to give them his full support, love and prayers that his children would have a long happy and smooth sailing marriage.

 

 

Dara was sleeping soundly at Jiyong’s shoulder while the latter was caressing her hair gently. Still, he couldn’t believe that the woman sitting next to him is now his other half. As he looked back at the things that happened to them, all the trials, the hardship that they’ve been thru – everything is all worth it. He rubber his wife’s cheeks and then tucked her with his blanket.

 

 

“Aren’t you gonna sleep too?” Dara softly spoke

 

 

“Did I wake you up baby?”

 

 

“Ani” she smiled and opened her eyes.

 

The loving gaze of her husband welcomes him flashing his mischievous smile. Dara felt her cheeks burned as he continues to give him that heart melting stares.

 

 

“Ya! Why are you smiling like that?”

 

 

“Nothing” Jiyong chuckles and looked around.

 

 

Everyone seems to be taking their naps, but the truth is, they were just pretending to sleep to freely eavesdrops at the couple’s conversation. Minzy and Bom who were sitting behind them hold on tightly to suppress their giggles while YG, Se7en and Byul who were sitting just across them were very convincing on their pretend-sleep-acting. TOP, YB and Dong Min occupied the farthest seat, still feeling that their senses becomes numb after the simple yet solemn ceremony ended and finds it hard to sleep even this day is an exhausting one. Teddy, Kush and Daesung were near the window, while Yanggae, CL, Seungri and y Lee were sitting at the front row.

 

 

Dara pouted. She knows something’s running inside her husband’s mind. She knows that smile of him.

 

 

When Jiyong is sure that no one was awake, the playful grin grew even wider.

 

 

“We have to postpone our honeymoon because of our schedules” he sighed disappointedly but doesn’t look like one before glancing at his scarlet red wife’s face.

 

 

“Too bad… I was hoping tha-”

 

 

“Shhh… not so loud, we have maknae’s on board” Dara covered his mouth and shyly glanced at the sleeping Minzy. “What if she hears you?”

 

 

“They are sleeping, look at them”

 

 

“Ya! Kwon Jiyong, stop those y ideas”

 

 

“Who says I was thinking of that?” he laughs

 

 

“But you said about our honeymo-”

 

 

“My baby is the one who have y ideas” Jiyong covers his face laughing. “I was thinking of the vacation that supposedly we have now. Sajang-nim promised to give us a long week vacation abroad as a wedding gift” he continues still laughing.

 

 

Dara cupped her face and gave her husband a warningly look. That’s the only time Jiyong tried his very best to stop himself from laughing but every time he sees her face, he couldn’t stop to. He even unconsciously banged his hands on the handle of their seats while one of his hands was clutching his aching tummy.

 

 

“Ya! Stop it or else I wouldn’t move in your apartment”

 

 

Jiyong automatically stopped.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The new YGE building stood the proudest as finally it was inaugurated the day after the whole team arrives. High profile YG Idols and artist were gathered freely lurking at every corner of the seven story building that’s few blocks away from the previous one. Even though they are half hearted moving because of the priceless memories from the old building, they know welcoming changes in their life are needed. Everything there is new – except for one particular thing, the Han River view.

 

 

Foods and drinks were swarming all over, feeding not only their eyes with lavish and stylish items inside but also their tummy. This is again a family affair that only the YGE artist, talents and trainees are gathered once more after the Christmas Ball. At one corner, Goo Hye Sun, TOP and Dara were chatting together with Se7en and Byul because of their future projects together in a TV series. Gummy was busy chatting with Bom and Lee Hyori who are exchanging their thoughts about their comebacks this summer. Seungri and Daesung were sitting at one table with Minzy and CL while still eating and talking secretly about something. YB on the other hand was with Dong Min, looking at the pictures he took from the secret Wedding at Disneyland.

 

 

YB knows that it is too much for him to recall that one special night but he’s doing it for himself. He needed to accept it whole heartedly so that he can also move on with his own life. Seeing Dara, glowing, smiling and looking very happy in Jiyong’s arms brings a little joy in his heart – too bad, right now that it’s too hard for him to either look at her eyes, afraid that Dara will see what’s hiding behind his smiles.

 

 

The man of the hour together with one of his favorite artist was the missing in the building’s cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

YG’s Office

 

 

“Is everything in here?”

 

 

“Ne sajang-nim” Jiyong lightly pushed the brown envelop which is half open releasing a glimpse of candid glossy paper taken few months ago. Even the small devices that are needed in restoring these very hot and juicy stolen pictures of the Great G Dragon and 2NE1’s fresh vocal Dara Park were all surrendered by Jina. This is the reason behind her surprise visit at one of their Concert Show in Japan.

 

 

One by one, the President scanned the pictures and can’t help to blush as he continues. The one in the picture who was sitting right in front of him felt a little awkward and embarrassed and to much of his relief, he didn’t anymore bulged and put back the pictures inside the envelop, quickly gave it back to him and straighten to his seat.

 

 

“You already know what to do with this” YG sighed heavily. “Did you already inform your wife about this?”

 

 

What he just said brought smile to his face. The idea of addressing Dara as his wife still gives butterflies to his stomach. Until now he hasn’t get used to it but definitely, he is proud and feeling lucky that finally, people around them are recognizing him as Dara’s legal husband – even their President knows that. Jiyong’s eyes landed on his white plane gold wedding ring before shaking his head.

 

 

“Please spare this thing to my wife sajang-nim”

 

 

“Harasso. Let’s all forget about this and move on with our life. Especially you two” YG smiled.

 

 

“So, how does it feel to be a married man now?”

 

 

Jiyong’s smile grew even wider.

 

 

“Ah, it feels great sajang-nim” he chuckles after he let out a deep meaningful sighed.

 

 

“It feels like heaven.”

 

 

YG looked at him wearing an amuse expression on his eyes. The boy who literally grew up right before his very eyes is finally a full grown man. Sooner, he’ll start his own family and live a private life like what both of them wished. Two more years, and they’ll be out in the business.

 

 

“I wish I could share my happiness to you and to everyone” Jiyong continues

 

 

“You already have. You don’t know how fulfilling it is for me to see that you two have come a long way and all of it pays off”

 

 

“Thank you…”

 

 

Even Jiyong doesn’t explain what he means by it, YG already knew well. He gave him a nod and smiled again.

 

 

“Just take good care of her Jiyong”

 

 

“I will”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Dara unnie when are you moving out?”

 

 

“Yeah Ssantoki, when are you moving out of our apartment?” Bom sniggers

 

 

Dara almost choked and threw out what she’s eating. They are hanging out at the new and cozy studio of their producer and composer Papa Teddy while waiting for their stylist because of the school show they have to attend afterwards. CL chuckles seeing her unnie’s expression – it was spectacular.

 

 

“Kya! You want Ssantoki out of our apartment now?” Dara pouted while exchanging her looks to the three bobbing heads surrounding her.

 

 

“Honestly, this is the first time that I’ve seen a married couple living separately” Bom continue teasing her.

 

Deep inside her, she never wants her Park sister that turned outs to be Park-Kwon sister now left them because surely she’ll going to miss Dara. But she belongs to Jiyong now. Anyway, her future home would be few floors away from them, plus she will still be part of 2NE1 meaning - they’ll still be spending time together.

 

 

“It’s not that Unnie. Were just thinking that that you and Jiyong Oppa haven’t got the chance to be together after your Wedding” Minzy cutely hugged her wearing a puppy eyes.

 

 

“Aigoo! I’m hoping to see little Ssantoki and little Jiyong soon” CL clasped her hands tightly and looking really excited.

 

 

It made Dara blushed and let out a nervous chuckle.

 

 

“And I’m expecting that we’ll be their little babies godmothers” Bom in

 

 

“Omo! I’m so embarrassed right now” Dara voiced out looking so red while running around the room. She was too shy to even look at them while having this conversation. Sure is they all heard what they’re talking back at the plane that’s why they are nonstop teasing their unnie.

 

 

“Ya! Dara unnie stop that or else you’ll get dizzy” CL laughs “We have a live performance to catch up, I don’t want you to passed out in the middle of the show or else we’ll think that you’re now pregnant”

 

 

“CL-ROO!!!”

 

 

That made the three laughs even harder. Slowly, the door opens releasing Jiyong who’s wearing a pleasant aura that day. He’s there to see his wife before leaving because of the Lollipop 2 MV that they also have to shoot that day.

 

 

“Looks like you’re having a great time here”

 

 

The three girls try to suppress their giggles and hold tight on their not-to-laugh face while playfully glaring at their Unnie. Dara automatically runs towards his husband found an instant savoir in him.

 

 

“Where have you been? You and sajang-nim?” she whispered

 

 

“Missing me already?” he kissed her forehead

 

 

Dara nods her head and smile at him beautifully. The three girls who seem to be a human invisible wall can’t help but to feel giddy watching these lovebirds freely showing their love towards one another.

 

 

“Baby we’ll leave now. Don’t tire yourself too much harasso”

 

 

“You too baby. Oh, wait I’ve got something for you” Dara immediately runs towards her pink bag pack sitting at one of the couch and grab something.

 

 

Afterwards, she happily returns to him handling two lunch box at her hands.

 

 

“This one is for you baby, eat this during your break and this one’s for the boys”

 

 

Jiyong was stunned and touched.

 

 

“I’ve always wanted to give you packed lunch whenever you’re doing something, glad finally I’ve got the chance” Dara cupped his face and smile.

 

 

“Don’t ever think of returning it with leftovers”

 

 

He wanted to stay much longer with his wife but time was running out. The boys are waiting for him at the van and he never wanted to be the cause of delay especially when that their maknae have a big mouth. Jiyong sighed after he looked at his wrist watch.

 

 

“I need to go now baby. See you later okie”

 

 

“Fighting!” Dara cheered “Good luck on your shoot”

 

 

“Ya, Chaerin, look after my wife. Don’t tire her too much” Jiyong glanced at the giggling 2NE1 leader behind them. “We’ll start moving all her things tomorrow so she needs energy. With a thin body like hers, looks like I’ll have a hard time getting and fixing our apartment”

 

 

“Okie dokie”

 

 

“We’ll take care of Dara unnie Jiyong Oppa” Minzy smiled and gave him thumbs up

 

 

“And Bom noona, please wear more y clothes to attract more fan boys so they wouldn’t look at my wife anymore” Jiyong chuckles as he bids his goodbye to them.

 

 

The latter cutely chuckles and gave him a double okie sign.

 

 

“And you baby, be good while I’m away. See you in few hours” he hugged her tightly and kissed gave her a sweet lip locking kiss. “Ah, I’m already starting to miss my sweet little wife” Jiyong pinched her nose and cupped her face.

 

 

“I love you Mrs. Kwon”

 

 

“I love you more Jiyong…”