Fireworks

SILENCE

the place is just a pigment of my imagination

I've never been to Japan so forgive me for the whole Tokyo Tower and Park thing :D

Enjoy! ^___________^

 

 

==================================================================================

 

 

 

“Can’t you just give me a clue on where are we going?” Dara impatiently asked him again.

 

She can feel her feet are tire and sore because they’re walking quite sometime now.

 

“We’re almost there” Jiyong stopped and smile widely at her while looking straight to her eyes.

 

She pouted. Pulled back her eyes from his gaze and turned to the view in front of them.

 

Dara gasped which makes Jiyong squeezed her little hand that’s still intertwined with his.

 

Every movement of the falling pink little flowers are in slow motion - the cherry blossom flowers are gracefully dancing in the tune of the winter wind. Christmas light are all over the place lightning each trees. And what makes this scene more romantic and special – the dramatic snow falling from the sky.

 

“Wow… it’s so beautiful”

 

“Surprised?” he chuckles and was really satisfied on Dara’s reaction - the disbelief in her eyes, the happiness on her smile and the purity that he feels coming from her heart.

 

“It’s so wonderful… It’s like where inside a fairy tale book… It’s so real” she gasped once more and finally looked at the person standing right next to her.

 

“This is real… Come… Let’s take a closer look” he pulled her gently and run towards the park.

 

They've encircled around each trees while they are generously showered by the cherry blossom flowers. It’s like it’s their own way of welcoming the two young couple who are genuinely happy that very moment.

 

Dara was like an innocent young girl wandering around all over the place. She keeps on running and catching those beautiful flowers while running back and forth to Jiyong. He found a perfect place to sit while watching the woman he truly loves. She’s beaming all throughout and chuckling whenever she is blinded both by the snow and the cherry blossom flower. Everything perfectly works on her - the romantic color of pink scattered everywhere, the calmness of snowflakes keeps on falling from the sky - the scent of joy and happiness… the perfect timing of going there.

 

“Aigoo! What a lovely place!” she finally took her seat beside Jiyong.

 

“Liked it?”

 

Dara shook her head which makes him frown a little.

 

“I don’t like it… I really LOVE it!” she smiles eventually.

 

Jiyong chuckles and wanders his eyes all over the place. It’s like Valentine’s Day in December - couples are all over the place hugging each other, walking hand in hand just like what they did before - couples who are patiently waiting for the surprise event of that night. Then his eyes landed again on Dara.

 

“Do you like to own this place?” he whispered

 

“Can we do that?” she chuckles.

 

He nods his head and grab something from his pocket. He showed him a coin and widely smiled at her.

 

“Ya! Are you planning to buy this place with a coin?” Dara laughs.

 

“I am not that rich to buy this whole place you know” it was his turns to laugh.

 

“Look” Jiyong started to engrave Dara’s name to the wooden beach they are sitting. It’s written in Hangul SAN-DA-RA PARK.

 

“Ya! They might arrest me if they saw my name written on it” she chuckles “I’m not going to be in jail alone…” she also wrote his name beside hers. JIYONG KWON

 

“You’re silly you know” he chuckles.

 

She stuck her tongue out and continues to wander around the whole place.

 

“Oh, that’s the tower CL-roo showed us” she pointed the Tokyo Tower.

 

The shinning and lightning Tokyo Tower who’s proudly standing straight in front of them. They are sitting few meters away from the tower’s base but they have the perfect spot to look at it. He looked up and smiled at her.

 

 

Then total darkness. Dara jumped off her seat moving a little closer to him because of fright. He automatically put his arms around her small shoulder and sits comfortably while staring at her.



“Look at the tower closely”

 

It was like it’s his signal, the red thing in front of them one by one lighten its lights. Colorful fireworks quickly followed. Bright and lovely colors lightens the whole sky. They can hear the people around them gasped every time it changes its color and forming new designs and pattern in the thin air.

 

“Happy New Year” he whispered so close to her ears that it tickles her.

 

“Omo! It’s 2010! Kya! Happy New Year Ji” she greeted back and gently kissed his cheeks.

 

The fireworks display lasted for ten minutes and for Dara and Jiyong - it was the best they’ve seen so far. Her eyes will glow every time colorful lights changes. She would even cup her face with her both hands whenever she’s really amazed on the wonderful lights she’s seeing

 

From a place not too far from them, camera flashes almost the same time as the fireworks changes its color, but instead of focusing the lens up, it was focused on the two popular Korean Idol sitting next to each other.

 

“Perfect” evil grin flashes.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

“Kya! Aren’t you cold there?” Dara popped out her head on the small space from Jiyong’s door after seeing him fully covered with think blankets.

 

“I’m fine here. Go, sleep now” Jiyong smiled.

 

She frowned.

 

The heater in their living room hasn't been fixed yet and it’s very cold to just stay there. Bigbang maknae’s door was locked and even they've tried knocking several times, the rat won't wake up. Leaving with no chocice, he have to sleep in the cold couch. Jiyong surely knows that he purposely did that to piss him off.

 

“Come here. You’ll catch colds if you sleep there” she whispered

 

“No, it’s alright. I’m fine here really”

 

“Aissshhh… do you really want me to feel guilty and responsible when you got sick because of sleeping there?”

 

Dara finally comes out of his room and tried to drag him up. But since he’s heavy - even doesn’t really looked like one, Jiyong didn’t even moved an inch on his place which made him chuckles.

 

“Ya! Get up now. It’s cold”

 

“Go inside the room, I’ll get up now”

 

She quickly followed his instruction but she waited and waited still, no Jiyong came out of the door. She even heard a weak snore coming outside.

 

“Hard headed” Dara irritatedly stood out of his bed and went outside once more. She gave him a hard pillow smack straight on his face.

 

“Wake up! You’ll freeze here!”

 

“Ya! I’m trying to sleep here, why are you keep on bugging me?!” he bit his lower lip trying to control his laughter.

 

He was imagining this will happened and he decided to play along with her.

 

“Look at your lips, its turning blue! Go inside… now!”

 

Jiyong tried to stop his shoulder from shaking but he couldn’t hold it anymore. He was rolling with laughter after hearing and seeing her irritated face.

 

He misses it.

 

“Ya! Why are you laughing?”

 

He shook his head and walked lazily towards his room when  in fact, he’s really excited to feel his room once again. The warm ambience hugged him as soon as Jiyong landed his feet on his own room. It’s really a warmer and comfortable place to stay with.
 

“Sleep on your bed now, I’ll just sleep on the floor” Dara quickly started to spread out the blanket on his floor and placing Tamtam in the middle of it.

 

“No, stay in my bed, I’ll sleep here” Jiyong hurriedly lay his back on the sheet. “Sleep now okei. It’s been a long night” he turned his back on her and closed his eyes.

 

He’s now suffering from back pain for it’s his second night to sleep on the hard cold floor. Their maknae didn’t even spare him a minute or two to lay his aching back on his bed and looks like he have to bear three more nights on it since the girls are staying with them for five days.

 

Jiyong was just contemplating everything that happened earlier after they welcomed the New Year together for the very first time when he felt Dara tapped his shoulder.

 

“Wake up…”

 

“What? I told you to sleep already. You’re really interrupting my sleep you know” he once more acted and sounded irritated.

 

“You’re crushing Tamtamie” Dara pointed her baby doll that is half crushed because Jiyong was lying with it.

 

He jumped off a little and grabbed her baby doll. He secretly squeezed it a little before he finally hand it to Dara.

 

“Goodnight Tamtamie” he clearly saw her gave it a little kiss and cuddle tightly.

 

He grimace and threw a dirty glare on it.

 

‘I’m going to give you to Gaho and I’m sure he will be happy while ripping you apart’ he threatened Tamtam.

 

“Ya! You want Tamtam sleep with you?”

 

He quickly shook his head afraid that maybe tomorrow Dara’s beloved doll is torn into pieces because of him. She saw her smiled at him and turned to Tamtam again.

 

“Say goodnight to him Tamtamie”

 

“Goodnight Jiyong oppa” both her and Tamtam bowed at him and were out of his sight for the last time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was already noon and both of them are still sleeping. Seungri was a bit surprised not to see Jiyong on their living room but smiled after seeing that his favorite couple was sleeping soundly at his hyung’s room. He was even relieved after receiving a secret call from President YG asking him to sneak out of their apartment for an urgent secret meeting at TOP’s room.

 

“I’m glad you came quickly. The two didn’t notice you?” YG welcomed him.

 

They are almost complete well except for the two ‘sleepy heads’ since this meeting was about them.

 

“Both of them are still sleeping” he pouted

 

It didn’t escape from YB’s gaze and can’t help but to chuckle after seeing their maknae’s reaction. He was really upset last night after learning that Jiyong stole Dara from all of them and looks like he still hasn’t get over with it.

 

“Sleeping? Did the two didn’t catch sleep last night? It’s already noon” the President curiously asked sensing that he might missed something.

 

“We celebrated last night that’s why all of us aren’t able to catch enough sleep since we finished really late” YB defensively answered.

 

The rest of them gave an approving nod. Even though they don’t want to lie to YG, they don’t want to make him alarmed if he knew exactly what happened last night.

 

“Yes, YB oppa is right. We really celebrate New Year’s eve last night” CL nervously chuckles.

 

“Don’t stay up so late girls, you’re having your photo shoot two days from now. I’m really thinking to bring you to spa to be prepared for it” he looked at the girls who are really excited for what he just told them.

 

“You boys are also included” he winked at them.

 

“Wow! A rest day at spa! I’m excited” Daesung voiced out.

 

 YB and TOP smile widely at the President’s idea. Seungri nonstop bowed at YG which made him chuckles a little. He really has this charisma to make him laugh and feels good.

 

When the hushed voices subside - he once again looked serious at them. They all straighten their seats and gave him all their attention.

 

“Jiyong and I had a talk before you all go back here in Japan” YG started.

 

He saw that all of them gulped heavily as if they are expecting a bad news from him.

 

“It’s about him and Jina… they are really not a couple” he continued.

 

Like what Teddy, Kush and Se7en’s reaction, their faces brightens up after hearing it and even the Bigbang’s Maknae wear I-told-you-so face referring to what he said ages about his hyung being not in love with Jina.

 

“He was just being threatened.” He purposely paused for a while expecting questions from them which was quickly followed next.

 

“Threatened? By what?” TOP curiously asked.

 

 Actually all of them wear the same expression on their faces.

 

YG let out a heavy and meaningful sigh.

 

“He told me something about pictures. There are pictures - she’s threatening him that it might caused career suicide for Dara”

 

“Dara noona? Why Dara noona became part of it? Shouldn’t it be Jiyong oppa’s career to be threatened?” Minzy confusedly asked.

 

“Meaning Jina-ssi knows about Jiyong-ah feelings for Ssantoki” Bom predicted.

 

That earns a nod from YG.

 

“She’s using it to win back Jiyong and leave Dara alone. It’s really a difficult situation. He was being pushed to do something he doesn’t really want. The cancellation of Hello - giving Dara cold shoulder, pretending there’s really something between him and Jina… it’s all planted”

 

CL’s face became furious.

 

“She really wanted Dara unnie suffer. She purposely did those annoying stunts to hurt her? She was the reason behind the sudden change of line up at Gayo Daejun”

 

Another nod from YG.

 

“Pathetic witch!” she angrily muttered.

 

She saw how Dara struggled during those times, how she secretly cries at their bathroom, how she became almost soul-less body. And all those act just to hurt her? She doesn’t deserve any pain from the very beginning.

 

“How did Jiyong let this happened? Why did he let Dara noona suffered that much?” TOP shook his head.

 

“It’s because he really loves her. Even it wasn’t his career who’s threatened, he willingly sacrifices his freedom and feelings for Dara. That’s a strong proof that our boy really loves her” YG defended the Bigbang Leader.

 

He looked them eye to eye.

 

“I wanted you to all keep it a secret - especially to Jiyong. Teddy, Kush and Se7en are now planning and thinking of ways how to get those pictures, negatives and every means of storing and multiplying those pictures from Jina herself. She knows how to play her cards well to Jiyong”

 

He felt that the girl’s aura became dangerous - they can all feel the anger from them but they all knew that they can’t do anything right now. All they can do was to wait patiently for the right time.

 

“I will never ever forgive her” Bom exclaimed. For the first time their sweet looking noona turned into a furious one. “I will never forget someone who’s so clever like her!”

 

YG tapped the girls’ shoulders.

 

“We can’t do anything right now. So act like normal as possible as if you don’t know anything from. Jiyong already confronted Jina about this. He’s had enough and doesn’t want to be controlled by her anymore”

 

“Really? Wow! Hyung finally got back his backbone back! What did she said?”

 

“She said that she’s going to give those pictures to the press… but Jiyong knows to play with her also… he told her that it would be great for the press to see that”

 

“What?! Is hyung out of his mind?!” Daesung looked and sounded panicked.

 

“Don’t worry Dae…” YB for the first time broke his silence about this issue.

 

 All eyes are with him now.

 

“I know Jina, she wouldn’t do that. She’s just trying to threaten Jiyong again. But since he knew her well also… Jiyong is sure that she wouldn’t do that also. I’m sure she doesn’t want to release those pictures publicly because once they knew about Jiyong and Dara noona’s relationship… they can freely go out. He doesn’t have to wait three years. And Jina will completely lose her chance to get him back”

 

They all felt the sureness and confidence on his voice. It somehow relieves them.

 

“But she’s really persistent. If she already planned something like this to them, I know she can think of more other ways to get him back. She wouldn’t give up that easily. I can feel it” he added.

 

YG seriously talked to them instructing and giving them advice on what they should do and what they shouldn’t do. He even added precautions for the girls after hearing what YB just told them. After an hour of planning he dismissed them one by one. Seungri quietly went back with foods to their apartment since it’s already lunch time.

 

‘I know now why hyung can soundly sleep like that’ he thought while staring at him curled like a ball on the floor and even hugging Tamtam now.

 

‘He must be really stressed out before’

 

Since its rest day and New Years Day, he keeps his self busy by cleaning him room. It’s not that messy but if you compare the two room in that apartment, his was way too messy that his hyung. He saw his famous sponge bob boxer shorts - and an idea pops out on his head. He hurriedly grabs it and went up at TOP’s room.

 

The weak sunlight pokes Dara’s eye which causes her to stir up. She doesn’t really know how long she had slept but it she feels good about it. Their vacation was really giving her a well deserved rest. She stretched for a little but jumped up quickly after noticing that Tamtam wasn’t around her.

 

“Omo! Tamtamie” she saw her beloved doll in arms of Jiyong who’s still sleeping.

 

She can’t help but to smile seeing the two look so cute together. She grabs her phone and took them a picture.

 

When she’s freshened up and seeing Seungri wasn’t around she went back to their room and tapped Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

“Wake up… move back to your bed… I know your back hurts now”

 

He wasn’t on his self when he lazily pulled her feet and dive to his warm, comfort bed - then he sleeps again. There’s nothing so much to do on their apartment so she decided to go somewhere else since she also wanted to spend more time with others.

 

Dara wrote something on the sticky paper and gently pressed it against the forehead of sleeping Jiyong. She chuckles after seeing him, not even felt that she’s already put something on him. Then she quietly left the room.