Red Marks

SILENCE

Bigbang are in a closed door meeting with their President about their future plans and projects even though they are currently busy at the moment. Well for Seungri, he was now attending school like what YG promised to him but soon he’ll also be recording track fro his solo album. The still dizzy TOP who felt like his head was going to split into two because of their last night’s drinking session with YB will be releasing his solo album at least at the same time with Bigbang’s SOL after he finished all his movie projects. D-Lite on the mean time will currently be working with Teddy for his solo track – but the biggest event that will happen and will make the K-pop world be a YGE family playground is Bigbang’s comeback, together with Gummy and diva Lee Hyori plus, the much anticipated Super Rookie 2NE1 with Se7en.

 

 

Well, it’s a normal and ordinary work day expect for one thing – Kwon Jiyong, their leader was nowhere in YG office. Their President wasn’t minding at all his absence since he knew that he really deserves a quality time with his wife – but the playful maknaes weren’t.

 

 

“It’s weird, Jiyong hyung is absent?” Daesung chuckles maliciously while exchanging glances with the older men surrounding him.

 

 

“Maybe he’s tired” Seungri voice out. “I heard noona finally moved in with hyung yesterday”

 

 

YB was holding his breath tight as he meet Top’s gaze. The latter massages his temple, calming himself while deep inside him he was scolding their maknae for having a big mouth.

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

“Ne Sajang-nim. I heard it from Chaerin.”

 

 

The oldest man in the room nods his head and digs something on his phone. After a while a grin flashed his face and moved a little closer to his boys. The rest were curious on the way their President acted and leaned closer to him as if he was going to tell them a very big secret.

 

 

“I just realize that we haven’t give Jiyong a Stag Party” YG chuckles. “I guess Dara-ssi wouldn’t get mad at us if we steal her husband tonight right?” he winked at them

 

 

Bigbang maknae was delighted after hearing this. He can’t hide his excitement on their President’s plan – and knowing how his brilliant mind works, he’s definitely sure that it would be a one Stag Party to remember.

 

 

“What if Noona knows about this sajang-nim?” YB worriedly asked.

 

 

“Don’t worry about Dara-ssi, she’ll also be having her Bridal Shower tonight.”

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 


Exercise Room

 

 

“Kwon Sandara, you’re late!”

 

 

Dara lowly bowed her head while beside her was her husband who’s carrying his pink bag pack and also late for the meeting with the company’s President and also with the rest of the boys. The three girls were smiling and suppressing their giggles while watching their Unnie being drop off to the exercise room by her loving husband.

 

 

“Mianhe Master Hwang” Jiyong apologetically bowed, “Please let Dara in. We promise it wouldn’t happen again”

 

 

“Ne Master Hwang. Mianhe” it was Dara.

 

 

“Start moving now Dara-ssi and change your clothes now. We’re having an outdoor exercise” he smiled and winked at Jiyong.

 

 

Honestly, he wasn’t expecting that Dara would make it today since he just also heard from the girls that she finally moved in with Jiyong yesterday – but here they are, very professional and dedicated to their work even though they haven’t got their honeymoon trip courtesy of YG after being married for almost three days now.

 

 

Jiyong quietly entered the new exercise room and was greeted warmly by the girls. He carefully put his wife’s bag pack near the huge glass window before facing her again.

 

 

“Don’t tire yourself too much. I’ll be waiting for you here when you came back, harasso?” he cupped his wife’s small baby face and smiled at her. “I’ve prepared something for you inside your bag.”

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

He nods his head and gave her a sweet goodbye kiss on her lips.

 

 

That earns a gleeful cheers coming from the girls and also from their trainer. Dara instantly turns into a scarlet red face and slapped lightly her hubby’s arms. The latter chuckles and hugged her tightly as if he would miss half of his life once he let her go.

 

 

“I’ll get going now.” He whispered to her, and then he faced the rest of the people in the room and flashed his boyish grin.

 

 

“Anyeong. Please look after my wife for me” he bowed to them.

 

 

“We will Jiyong Oppa” the three answered in chorus

 

 

“Master Hwang Anyeong, please be careful with my wife. She’s fragile” Jiyong whispered before he completely exits the room.

 

 

“Alright, girls change your clothes now”

 



---------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong quickly heads to YG’s office. He too is late for their meeting because they both woke up late this morning. He wasn’t that worried about their President’s reaction but knowing how big their maknae’s mouth is, he’s hundred percent sure that Seungri’s already feeding them different conclusion why he’s late. And he wasn’t wrong. As soon as he swung the door open, he earns a very meaningful gaze not only from him, but also with their President.

 

 

‘Oh no’ he thought

 

 

“Let’s welcome the new Kwon Jiyong” YG teases and gave him a warm round of applause when he finally closed the door.

 

 

“Mianhe sajang-nim. Sorry for being late today. I promise it wouldn’t happen again.” he bowed lowly.

 

 

“Don’t worry hyung we understand you” Seungri tapped his shoulder and guided him to take his seat. “Aren’t you tired? Did you sleep well last night?”

 

 

“Ah hyung… you forget to cover the red marks on your arms too-”

 

 

“Ya! What were you all thinking?!” he smirks and wasn’t able to control the tone of his voice that he bluntly said it out loud.

 

 

All of them laughed upon seeing Bigbang’s Kwon Leadah’s reaction. He was really red and only if his gaze were as sharp as a knife, Seungri must be dead by now. Jiyong wanted to explain everything that happened last night but he knows no would believe him.

 

 

 

-Flashback –

 

“We should buy more fruits baby” Jiyong stated while he was pushing the cart which is half full with different things they needed back home.

 

 

He already seen Dara’s schedule for the whole week and he was worried that she might not make it knowing how weak her endurance is.

 

 

“Plus meats too” she chuckles. “Aigoo, now I know why you are so thin lately baby. You don’t have foods to fill your stomach”

 

 

“Looks who’s talking” he laughs which makes her cutely pout her lips a little.

 

 

Dara just stuck her tongue out and runs towards the fruit section. Jiyong watched his wife who’s in her tight Bean Pole Jeans, black polo shirt with a gray scarf around her neck while sporting a messy bun hairstyle. The added aviator sunglass from him was a stunner. Now, no one tell that she’s 2NE1’s fresh vocal Dara Park who normally wears baggy and loose clothes but instead, she fits more on a sophisticated socialite category.

 

 

They couldn’t lose this chance of being unnoticed by the people around them because it’s one of their long time dream of spending time freely in each other’s arms. For a while, they want to experience how ordinary married couple shops together to gather all the things they need, have nice chit-chats while deciding which color they should choose for their beddings and what argue on what they should be cooking for dinner.

 

 

She glances back at him and smile beautifully.

 

 

“Come on now baby, let’s not waste time” Dara giggles and extended her arms to him.

 

 

Until now he wasn’t sure if his wife is truly a 26 year old woman because she tends to be childish in a very cute but fun way. He ended up nodding and smiling back to her invitation and looked at her lovingly. Dara clings her arms on to him and continue their shopping escaped.

 

 

“I hope we can do this every day” Jiyong heard her sighed

 

 

“We’ll work that out. Don’t worry”

 

 

Dara’s eyes wander around. It was an ordinary day but tons of people were inside the shopping center. Out of curiosity, they unconsciously follow where mostly the people turns to. The farther they get away from the food section, the more people surround one stall.

 

 

“I wonder what’s happening. Is there a surprise guest today here baby?”

 

 

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders and carefully assisted his wife to make her way towards the sea of people. Then a loud scream quickly followed. Dara jumped a little on her feet and instantly face her hubby. As long as he’s around, she feels safe.

 

 

“Sandara unnie!!!!” someone screamed

 

 

Both of them froze. Did someone really see them?

 

 

‘What to do? We should get out of here immediately’ Jiyong thought and tighten his grip on Dara’s small hands. They can’t afford to be seen out in public now – especially now. He knows his hand was getting colder and sweaty because he’s afraid of the things that might happened in just a split second, but to much of his surprise, Dara’s hand were warm enough to make him feel at ease.

 

 

“Sandara unnie!!!”

 

 

“Jiyong oppa!!!”

 

 

They walk as fast as they could but to their dismay, they were about to face the group of people who were screaming their names. They were holding their breaths as soon as they were coming nearer- he felt Dara gave his hand a little squeeze assuring him that everything would be alright.

 

 

“I’m ready now oppa” she whispered to him and smiled.

 

 

Jiyong smiled at her also and made their fingers intertwined on to one another. He felt their wedding ring and her engagement ring on her finger which she’s proudly wears it at the same time. He took a deep breath and bravely faces the fans. But what they are expecting turns out to be so wrong. The group of people just passed on them without even glancing as if they were part of the huge wall and directly runs towards the life size posters at the near end of the hallway – it was for Bean Pole Jeans and BSX.

 

 

They looked at each other, exchange questioningly gaze and can’t help but to laugh their hearts out. No one really pays attention on the real Dara Park and Kwon Jiyong because everyone seems to be engrossed and fascinated on their newly released posters. And before anyone could see them, they rushed towards the counter to pay their bills and hopped in to their car.

 

 

“Aigoo! That was new.” Dara cupped her face still laughing as she glanced at Jiyong.

 

 

“Did you see how happy our fans are? Good thing they didn’t know we are really there, or else, I don’t know how we can get out of there” laughs

 

 

Driving home is more exciting now. Hand in hand they grab all the things they’ve brought which Jiyong carried mostly since he knows that Dara’s already tired but was hiding it behind her sweet smiles. After an exciting trip at the mall, it was their time to cook something for their growling stomachs.

 

 

For the last 22 years of his precious life, this would be the first time that he’ll ever going to cook a decent meal not only for himself but also for his wife of course with her little helping hand. He’s really nervous because he’s afraid that he would be embarrassed in front of Dara since from the start he doesn’t know how to cook. Large bean size sweats are forming on his forehead while trying to recall the things Dara taught him. The latter notices how her husband was struggling on the piece of radish lying in front of him and couldn’t help to be amused on how this Great Kwon Leadah struggles on one simple task. She lightly shook her head.

 

 

“Remember to cut it not too thin but not too thick also, just right enough size so they’ll cook evenly”

 

 

“Like this?”

 

 

Dara nods her head and faced her back again to Jiyong.

 

 

‘Aissshhh… I never thought cooking something like this is really tough’ he told himself and looked at the pieces of radish laid in front of him. He tightens his grip on the kitchen knife and keenly measures the few slice of vegetable at the plate.

 

 

‘It really looks simple at the recipe book’ Jiyong pouted.

 

 

Few minutes passed, the aroma of the stir beef strips was filling the whole kitchen, making Jiyong’s stomach growls loudly.

 

 

“Oppa I need the radish now”

 

 

“Eh? As in now?” he nervously chuckles

 

 

“Yes oppa”

 

 

“Erm… It’s not done yet”

 

 

“Aigoo!” she sighed while chuckling softly. “Here baby, wear this apron and look after the beef for a while. I’ll finish that”

 

 

In the end, Jiyong was wearing the cute pink apron Dara used to wear earlier, hiding behind the frying pan’s lid while screaming and jumping up and down whenever he hears the sizzling sound of the beef.

 

 

“Ya! I didn’t know it’s so deadly to cook something like this?” he loudly exclaimed while running towards her.

 

 

“You’re putting it the wrong way” Dara chuckles

 

 

“I am not! I’ve been following what you said on putting it slowly and gently but look at my arms. They so red and sore are full of red marks now and it’s really stingy”

 

 

“You know what that’s one way of making a good house husband” she teases

 

 

Dara felt something pinches her heart seeing how Jiyong’s arms looked. Immediately she rushed to her bag and grabs an ointment bottle. Gently she applied the green paste ointment that quickly sooths and refreshed the marks.

 

 

“Does it still hurt?”

 

 

He nods his head and pouted like a little child in front of his mother.

 

 

“Alright, Ssantoki will kiss the pain away” and she did

 

 

“It still hurts”

 

 

“Where?”

 

 

“Here” he pointed a different red mark still in his arm

 

 

Dara kissed it again. A wide grin flashes on Jiyong’s lips as an idea pops in his head.

 

 

“It still hurts”

 

 

“Where?”

 

 

“In here” Jiyong pouted his lips while he wrinkles his nose, eyes now closed.

 

 

“Ya! You’re trying to steal a kiss from me” Dara playfully exclaimed and raised her eyebrows.

 

 

“Why baby? Is that a crime?” the playful grin widely flashes not only on Jiyong’s lips but also with in his eyes.

 

 

Dara slowly took a step backward but he was quick to catches her.

 

 

“Hmmm… how do you like to make this a special night my cute little bride?” he whispers so close to Dara’s ears that she felt like her knees becomes wobbly. Good thing Jiyong’s reflexes were really quick that he manages to hold her tight on her hips while their eyes met.

 

 

“Catch me if you can Oppa” she giggles for a quick instance, she was freely running to their bedroom and chuckling.

 

 

“Come on, come on Ssantoki…” Jiyong finally got the idea and pretends that they were playing hide and seek on their pad. He was approaching slowly the half opened door while up to now he can hear her trying to suppress her laughter.

 

 

‘Ah, It’s going to be exciting’ he thought.

 

 

The inviting dim light on their room plus the aromatic scent coming from the candles sets the move even more. It’s like everything falls out in to their proper places – at the perfect time. Jiyong looked all over their room. Finally, they have a place that they can call ‘home’

 

 

“I wonder where Ssantoki is…” he stated even though he already seen Dara curled up like a ball hiding under their thick blanket at the side of the bed.

 

 

“Oh Ssantoki…. Stop hiding or else you’ll get punished by the Dragon”

 

 

She giggles even harder and can feel that her cheeks are burning. She can hear his footsteps becoming closer and closer until it suddenly disappears.

 

‘Eh? Where’s Oppa now?’

 

 

Just when she thought that their little game was over now, someone from behind lifted and gently landed her on to their king size bed.

 

 

“Got you now” Jiyong chuckles and rested his self above Dara.

 

 

“Kya!” she giggles cutely and wrapped her arms on his neck.

 

 

Now their faces were few millimeters away from each other. It’s too close that both can smell their fresh breaths and can almost hear the sound of their heart. For Dara it was like a déjà vu of what happened during their very first Hello Performance wherein she can also hear how his heart beats – sounds delusional, but it’s true.

 

 

“I love you Mrs. Kwon Sandara” he smiles before advancing and taking her lips solely.

 

 

It was too tender and sweet that Dara was really drawn to it. Little by little she was now answering him and let her husband leads where ever he’s planning to take them.

 

 

“I love you more Mr. Kwon Jiyong” she answers back when they were parted after few minutes to gasp for air.

 

 

That eight magic words becomes a password to switch and tender and sweet kiss to a more passionate and deep one. It’s more intense and teasing now. His hands were freely caressing and feeling the smooth silky skin of Dara. Their tongues were in a battle of their own as Jiyong completely invades her. He left Dara’s lips for a while to give his wife a teasing kiss from her lips down to her neck. She swears she never felt something so good like this in her entire life. It was too hot that she gracefully arches her back as he continues.

 

 

It was a satisfying reaction coming from and it serves as an initiative for him to do more. His hand slowly crawls inside her shirt and feel her well tone flat tummy. Then he shifted track by moving up to her lumps that was covered by a nice lacey bra. He was about to pulled Dara’s shirt off when….

 

 

Ding… Dong….

 

 

“Aissshhh….” he frustratedly murmured

 

 

Ding… Dong….

 

 

Their visitor was quiet persistent. Although they wanted to ignore it, he was disturbed now. He looked at his wife apologetically and gave a peck of a kiss on her lips before irritatedly running outside.

 

 

“Gaho’s here now baby” Jiyong called out loud as he warmly swung the door. Since he’s in Korea now it means that Gaho, the infamous Kwon Leadah’s pet would also be spending time with him now after spending almost few days living with his personal trainer after they flew in Japan.

 

 

Dara fixed herself quickly, grab Tamtamie who was about to be crushed if they weren’t stopped earlier, took a peek excitedly and nervously outside to see the bobbing head running all over their living room. Seeing how happy her husband is, she can bet that no amount of money can buy this moment – even this one little fella causes them to postpone their supposed to be first night together.

 

 

“Oh, you’re so big now boy. Look at you, I can’t lift you with one hand” Jiyong chuckles while trying his best to stop him. But the forceful strength of Gaho was enough to out of his master’s grip and run towards the frail looking girl standing closely next to the door.

 

 

“Don’t be afraid on him baby, he won’t hurt you”

 

 

“Kya! Who says I’m afraid with Gaho?” Dara raised her eyebrows playfully and smile. She bravely went out wearing her typical pajamas and loose shirt as her sleeping wear to think that it’s their first night sleeping in one roof as a proclaimed husband and wife.

 

 

“Gaho Anyeong” she lightly pokes his nose and caresses him. “This is Tamtamie, be good on your sibling okie?”

 

 

Jiyong chuckles watching the two being so close at one another now. This is what he’s worrying but looks like it’s not a problem anymore. Gaho was the one who sits first at their couch and Dara quickly followed him.

 

 

“Gaho this is your Umma… Mrs. Kwon Sandara. Be good on her harasso? And with Tamtamie too”

 

 

He attentively barks as if he’s understands what he means and wagged his tail

 

 

“We looked like a one big happy family now” she smiled and leaned on Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

 

He automatically wrapped his arms around her body and hugged her tightly. At last, they are finally together now, under this one roof… they will start their new life in each other’s arms. He glanced at the clock – it’s already past ten in the evening now.

 

 

‘Eh? Does time flies that so fast?’

 

 

“Baby let’s sleep now….” He whispered

 

 

But no one answers him.

 

 

“Baby…” he glanced at Dara. She’s already sleeping soundly now.

 

 

Jiyong chuckles quietly and gently carried his wife directly to their bedroom. How can he blame her to sleep easily? What they did was indeed very tiring, putting all their things together in his room, redecorating his bachelor’s pad, shopped for their personal needs which almost caused them to be caught by tons of their fans at the mall – almost drain all her remaining energy…

 

 

- End of Flashback –

 

 

=============================================================

Author's note: Happy Holiday's everyone :)