Happy Ever After

SILENCE

 

Se7en widely smiled at them as soon as he heard just what YB told them, they we’re among those ‘few’ guest who patiently waits for Jiyong and wasn’t sure if he’s ever going back since they can’t contact him. He didn’t failed to notice the sadness lingering YB eyes.

 

 

- FLASH BACK -

 

He received another phone call but this time it was from Teddy. Upon learning what he just said, he quickly looked at his wrist watch and immediately took off. He’s in the middle of half running and half walking since Teddy told him it’s ‘urgent’.

 

Finally he saw a bunch of guys wearing hoddies and sunglasses in the middle of the night.

 

He lightly chuckles.

 

“Hyung!” Maknae warmly greeted him while the others ‘hissed’ afraid to create any scene that might attract people but if you think again, their already creating a scene out there because of their ridiculous attires.

 

“Just right in time” Teddy chuckles who’s wearing his famous gray hoddie, threw his hands around him. “Sorry for the short notice.”

 

“Common hyung, we have to leave. We’re getting quite an audience here” TOP immediately walked away from them noticing how some passerby started to look weirdly at them.

 

“I think TOP hyung is excited” Daesung followed. And so the rest of them did. They ended up in a small parking lot and Teddy headed towards the black van. One by one they filled the van and he started the engine right away.

 

“Where are we going?” he confusedly turned to YB.

 

“Surprise, surprise” their driver answered.

 

It took them twenty minutes drive until they reached an unknown place. But they seemed not to mind how the time ticks because all of them are enjoying this once in a life time trip. Se7en and TOP tagged along while they constantly teased Seungri. But he the maknae was really well behaved that whole trip and enjoying how his two favorite hyung make fun out of him. He’s actually thinking Jiyong that time. It seems incomplete since they are really not complete to begin with. And he misses the Tom and Jerry tandem.

 

All these time, they really thought that Teddy lives in his studio in YG building, so they can’t actually believe their eyes that he has his own place. A very, very good place.

 

“Hyung, I didn’t know you have a place of your own” Se7en tease as they entered his house.

 

“Se7en hyung is right, I thought you live in your studio” YB chuckles

 

“Ya! You guys are really silly” Teddy went to his kitchen which leaves the boys around his living room, still wandering around. He lightly shook his head as soon as he saw they they’re still wearing a surprise face.

 

“Oh, look!” Seungri caught their attention. He pointed at a large collage hanging at one of the wall. It’s a collection of pictures. Mostly. They looked closely at the pictures and smiles never leave their faces. It’s their pictures. YG family pictures. Some of those stolen pictures are from their training sessions. They all still looked young.

 

“It sure is not Teddy hyung’s thing” TOP chuckled.

 

“Oh, I think noona made this” and pointed out a written name at the bottom of the collage.

 

-SSANTOKI-

 

“Ya!” they all turned around and as if they are little kids caught by their older brother doing something wrong, all of them shyly bowed their heads and sat at the couch immediately.

 

The maknae’s face suddenly lifted up as soon as he saw what Teddy’s carrying around his arms. Cans of beers. And as far as he’s not mistaken, it’s six cans of beer. Which means that he’s also getting the chance to finally drink with his hyungs. YB wanted to teased Seungri but he changed his mind after seeing him looking adorably at everyone

 

‘Looks like he’s really going to enjoy this one’ he thought and smiled.

 

“Hey hyung, are you allowing maknae to drink with us?” TOP asked.

 

‘Top hyung, why are you being such a spoiler’ Seungri whispered.

 

It didn’t escape Teddy’s ear that seated just inches beside him.

 

“Spare the maknae for today. Let him drink”

 

“Teddy hyung you’re the best hyung ever!” he beamed at him

 

“But he’s not even at age” Se7en teases.

 

 It made the maknae pouted on him.

 

“Just kidding” then he laugh.

 

When all of them had opened their own beer and started to drink lightly, their mood swiftly change.

 

“I heard from Chaerin, Dara noona’s still not doing well” YB broke the silence. He can hear the heavy sighed from each one of them.

 

A frown formed Se7en’s forehead.

 

“But they’re taking good care of her right?”

 

Daesung nodded. Even him, can’t even smile brightly when they are talking about this issue. His charisma seems not to work with her now. Plus the fact that they can’t spent more time with her because they are all busy in Japan doing their promotions.

 

“Dara noona still thinks that the girls didn’t know anything that happened between her and Jiyong hyung.... She acts normally when they are around. Trying her best to looked as if nothing bad happened.... And this worry them more” Seungri added.

 

“Don’t worry” Se7en sounded cheerfully “I’ll take good care of her while you’re all busy at Japan. Besides, me and Teddy Hyung are always around, so you don’t have to worry. Right hyung?”

 

It somehow lifted up their spirits especially YB. It’s a mixed emotion feeling for him. He’s really happy that they are doing really good now in J-pop scene. It’s one of their goals and wish even before. But every time he leaves, it pains him just by thinking that Dara’s alone, and he can’t do anything for her because they’re miles apart.

 

- END OF FLASH BACK –

 

 

 

“So where did everyone go?”

 

They all turned their heads as soon as the very familiar voice of their leader. He’s looking around and surprised to see that half of his guests are actually gone.

 

“They already left. You’re nowhere to find hyung” there’s something on the maknae’s voice which kinda irritates him. But as soon as Seungri saw the grim face of their leader, he smiled at him, which even irritates him more.

 

‘Aissshhhh’! he thought himself and then drew his attention by looking for ‘someone’

 

“I’m sorry if we leave earlier” Jina came out of Jiyong’s back and bowed to them. “Oppa says that he’s feeling kinda tired so we rest for a while” she smile widely at them.

 

Many thoughts played inside their head after what Jina just told them.

 

‘Good thing noona wasn’t here’ Daesung thought.

 

 TOP awkwardly blushed while Teddy and YB exchange glances. Seungri can’t help himself but to frown and that didn’t escape from Se7en’s eyes. He lightly chuckles which switch Jina’s attention to him.

 

“Oppa, aren’t you going to introduce me with your friend?” she clings at Jiyong’s arms and slightly lean her head to his shoulders. Those made him realize that they’re all looking at him weirdly.

 

“Ah.. Se7en hyung, this is Jina” She sweetly smile and bowed towards him.

 

“I finally meet you” he smiled at her.

 

‘This isn’t really Jiyong’s type of girl’ he thought.

 

“So you’re the girl behind his songs”

 

Jina blushed. She feels more proud after hearing Se7en actually said that she’s behind the songs of Jiyong. Well it’s indeed a fact. All the heartbreaking songs that Jiyong composed was actually made for her. But he wrote that song as an inspiration - only an inspiration. And it seems that his ‘other’ inspiration was nowhere to seen.

 

“Are the girls gone too?” he can’t help himself.

 

Jina dangerously glared at him but he just ignored it. He hasn’t given a chance to personally thank them for coming to his party and even showing their support to him. And he wasn’t able to talk to Dara…

 

‘ Aigoo. Jiyong you are so busted’ TOP thought.

 

Then he remembers what just the girl asked him to do before they leave.

 

“Ya! Jiyong” he stood tally in front of him then without any warning, he threw his self to him and gave the surprised leader a very, very big bear hug.

 

“The girls asked me to give that to you”

 

Everyone laughed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong wasn’t able to rest completely. Right after his successful concert, issues and intrigues once again bashed him. It’s all over Korean news right now. Some conservative netizens are starting to throw allegations at him. They even wanted him to be put behind bars for doing some disturbing scenes at his very own concert. They find the bed scene and the scene where he murdered a woman unappealing to his young fans.

 

‘Why don’t they give me a break?’ it’s starting to get in his nerves.

 

Good thing Pres YG asked him not to give any comment over this matter because he will personally deal with it. Like a father protecting to his child, he really wanted to thank YG personally for taking good care of him, even his other artist every time they are faced with this kind of situation. Not long time ago when he and Teddy was also caught in a plagiarism issue, but YG stood firmly at their side and telling everyone that they have nothing wrong and he completely believe at their talents as a composer.

 

He’s lying on his bed, trying his very hard to fall asleep again since he still hasn’t completely recovered from all those sleepless night that this issue caused him. He’s been avoiding to watch the news, even to dig in the net because he knew that he’ll see those issues again. As much as he doesn’t want to feel bad and not to be affected by these, he sometimes can’t help it. He’s only a human after all. He turned around and finally, he saw someone who can make him feel better.

 

Gaho.

 

He’s peacefully sleeping at his warm bed, this one cute puppy gained more a lot of fans after he showed them to the public. He didn’t even forget including him to his concert. He smiled as he still can remember the screams and cheers of his fans during his concert.

 

‘Good job boy’ he lovingly touched Gaho’s body.

 

He remembered featuring Gaho at the short skit for his concert. He got also a chance to shoot some scenes with 2NE1. Bom wasn’t able to be in that skit since she’s currently busy attending her solo gigs that day. The very memorable scene they shoot there was the one in the cafeteria. All his favorite maknae’s are there. CL, Minzy, Daesung and Seungri. And also Dara participated in that skit. He can’t really forget how she looks so beautiful just by staying that simple. The camera loves her. And to their PD’s delight, he shoots their quick glancing at each other very well. He heard that the fans scream louder when Dara ended up being Daesung’s date.

 

And another special participation of Gaho was during the ‘Hello’ number.

 

Jiyong stopped- a sad smile appeared on his face.

 

He really wants to punish his self for being so reckless that night. His impulsiveness took over him because he really did enjoy their performance. How can he forget that there’s thousands of VIP’s watching them? That fan cams are swarming all over the place. How can he completely loose his control when he knows that a pair of eyes is dangerously looking at them? He shook his head and deeply sighed.

 

Dara, as always, was smiling brightly at him. Enjoying their performance like what she just told him to do also. He’s sure that no one can really tell that not so long time ago, he gave this fragile but ‘cute living doll’ a very large hole inside her heart. Not so long time ago she tried to stop him from going to Jina, and not long time ago, they shared the sweetest kiss he ever had.

 

‘Ah, I missed those smiles’ he caught himself as he continuous to stare at her. ‘Those infectious smiles’. When the song was nearing to his end, his guts took over all the precise precautions he’s holding, then all of the fears, all the hesitations, all the caring, all the love was showed. He wanted Dara to feel that she’s part of his dreams.

 

He took the opportunity to grab her. He leaned on her shoulder as if telling her silently that he needs him more than ever. He kissed her hand trying to show her that he will kiss all the pain that she’s feeling because of him and he hugged her tight, trying to tell her to not let go… But as soon as the screen started to slowly closed, he came back to his senses. He heard the fans scream. He saw everyone smiling at them. Then blackness...

 

Outside, Happy Ever After was written, but the truth it, sadness are just bound to start…