Masterpiece, Cookies and Uninvited Guest

SILENCE

 

 

 

“Whoa! I missed this place of yours” Dara’s eyes wander around as Jiyong widely open the door for her. They are all now back to their apartment where they would partially stay because once the Electric Love Tour started, they’ll be living in the BIGBANG BUS.

 

 

Yes. The Bigbang Bus personally customizes based on the five boys desire.

 

 

 

For some unexplainable reason he finds their apartment more lively than ever – ah, the Dara effect. She showers her warmth and fondness to everything that she touches. Being a sensible boyfriend, he was the one who helped her carry her luggage and directly heads it to his room leaving the two behind for a moment.

 

 

“I’m glad you’re staying with us again noona. Do you want something?” maknae excitedly squealed and look for something inside their refrigerator that he forgot – it’s empty. He sheeply turned to her.

 

 

“We don’t have any foods noona” he chuckles.

 

 

“No wonder why you guys are looking thinner.” She laughs but eventually stopped. “Omo! I almost forgot” Dara hurriedly run to Jiyong’s room and ecstatically open her luggage.

 

 

“TADA!”

 

 

His eyes grew big and started jumping up and down like an excited little boy.

 

 

“I’ve brought Korean foods oppa. I’ll cook something for you since you don’t have foods here” she winked at him and was now turned into a wifey mode.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

KOREA

 

 

“Sajang-nim why did you give Dong Min hyung VIP passes?” Se7en hysterically asked.

 

 

He even jumped out of his seat after learning it right from the horse’s mouth when he dropped by to check out how his album’s processing.

 

 

“Why? He’s part of YGE family now. Plus he even directed their concert here” YG frowned a little and was really surprised on how he violently react about this.

 

 

He sighed heavily and glanced at Teddy.

 

 

“I just have a feeling about him”

 

 

“Hey, it’s normal. Sometimes we do feel awkward at some person we met even they haven’t done anything wrong with us” Teddy threw his arms around his shoulder.

 

 

YG widely smile at him.

 

 

“I’ve already checked his background. Don’t worry, I don’t find anything wrong about him. Ah, relax. Are you pressured now because of your comeback album? Se7en must be tired that’s why he’s very hard to please at the moment.” YG chuckles “Call Han Byul immediately” he teased.

 

 

Their President really knows how to make him feel better. He smiled eventually.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

JAPAN…

 

 

The five boys thought their tummy’s going to blown up. Dara prepared them a festive all Korean dish since she can’t help to notice that almost most of them lose weight – especially her Jiyong. They didn’t anymore wait for instruction and attack the poor foods laid in front of them. She quietly chuckles as she watched them. TOP was eating all the spicy rice balls swiftly while YB whole heartedly shared all his favorite foods she cooked with the two maknaes – very unlikely Jiyong who’s guarding his food and wasn’t really in the mood of sharing this to anyone. Her infectious smile never leaves her face seeing them really enjoying what she had done.

 

 

“Ah noona, you should always stay here whenever we are in Japan” Daesung exclaimed while massaging his inflated tummy.

 

 

“That’s right noona” Seungri agreed instantly “so we wouldn’t have to starve to death. Ah, I feel like I only eaten a decent meal today”

 

 

“Sajang-nim should give you a house mother then” Dara chuckles

 

 

“Ani. Sajang-nim should given us room mates who knows how to cook” maknae glanced playfully at Jiyong who’s still not done eating and put a smug smile.

 

 

“YA!”

 

 

YB chuckles.

 

 

“I didn’t drop a name hyung” he snigger defensively and wears a stupid expression this time.

 

 

Jiyong hissed under his breath and swear that the maknae would be sorry for having a sharp tongue and pin pointing him every time he got chance.

 

 

“Tabi did you like the rice balls? Taste like your Umma again?” Dara faced Bigbang hyung who’s cheekily watching them.

 

 

The latter timidly smiled at her and gave thumbs up while nodding his head at the same time.

 

 

“Delicious as always”

 

 

“Glad you liked it. Omo! Before I forgot…” she hurriedly squeeze out herself and came back with three bags in her small hand which she automatically gave to YB, TOP and Daesung.

 

 


“You boys needed energy more than ever. Just pre-heat it tomorrow for your breakfast. Kya! Japanese VIP’s would be disappointed if you won’t be able to give them an explosive show.” she chuckles and smile at them beautifully.

 

 

YB was forever amused on how beautiful she is inside and out.

 

 

“Thank you noona. We’ll eat this deliciously” he widely smiles.

 

 

“Why do I feel like hugging you now Dara noona? You’re really the best” Daesung squealed.

 

 

“Thank you noona” TOP bowed to her and can’t help to look what’s inside the bag.

 

 

“More rice balls inside Tabi” Dara chuckles

 

 

Jiyong just continue to watch them since he had lots of time to spend with her. Today she was the one who became their life saver and extends her help thru her own sweet little way. He smiled when Dara glanced at him.

 

 

“Noona why do hyungs get freebies? What about me?” maknae protested wearing his very sad puppy eyes that was way too heartbreaking to watch. “What about me?”

 

 

“Of course make you also have one. You and Ji. Don’t worry”

 

 

It lightens up his face and let out a very relieved sigh and then turns to his hyungs.

 

 

“It’s late now. Aren’t you tired hyungs? Let noona rest”

 

 

As much as he doesn’t want to chase them away because they were still having fun, he needed to do it. Making Dara rest was just his second reason; the main reason really is because he can’t wait to be bossy around at their Leader once again since they’ll be sharing room tonight. Seungri is really sure that he wouldn’t even dare to share the room with Dara even they are officially together now because he has high respect for her. The three bids their goodbyes to everyone and were really excited for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outside, Jina and Dong Min were looking straight up at the boy’s unit. They saw how the six of them had a great time together. And it didn’t escape her eyes seeing the small fragile figure of a girl. She clutches her fist.

 

 

“Let’s go home. We need to plan things” Jina commanded.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

After Dara freshened up she saw Jiyong waiting patiently for him in his room. He was quietly sitting on the side of his bed and smiling widely at her butterfly. Dara chuckles and hinting that he doesn’t want to stay longer at maknae’s room since she knows that Seungri was the one being bossy at his territory. Her sweet fragrance filled his whole room.

 

 

“So tell me, how have you been baby?”

 

 

“Now I feel much alive oppa” she hugged her. “I really missed you”

 

 

“Me too… me too” Jiyong hugged her back tightly and kissed her hair. “Ah, I missed you so much. I heard you’ve been at SBS. What do they want from my baby?”

 

 

Dara proudly looked at him.

 

 

“I’ve got Drama proposals oppa. You want to help me choose? Kya! It’s so many.”

 

 

 

Jiyong secretly frowned.

 

 

He knows she will be paired up with different man but he’s lucky still. He will get the chance to scan the scripts before it even hit him like what happened on her Cass CF, wherein he’s really clueless and wasn’t prepared to see the Kiss scene. His eyes looked first if there’s a possible Romance Scene in the Drama, which he would really avoid. Plus he’s definitely a bias choosing the possible on screen partner on the said scenario. He swears he wouldn’t want to see her being paired up with Lee Min Ho – the secret and still unidentified fan boy of his girl, and of course Lee Seung Gi, another unidentified fan boy who has been dumbstruck twice seeing Dara in flesh, first in Strong Heart and second in Gayo Daejun. But he must admit, they’ve given her very promising roles, and it really suits her personality.

 

 

So all in all, they ended up lying on his bed, surrounded by tons of scripts Dara intentionally brought because she really wanted to ask her boyfriend’s personal opinion before choosing. Jiyong even marked the sets of scenarios he didn’t like while Dara was looking so serious reading and analyzing some scenes.

 

 

Alright, the night is getting a bit boring. So he had his own way of making fun.

 

 

“Baby aren’t you sleepy yet?”

 

 

Dara shook her head not even glancing at him. Still eyes fixed on the note she’s reading intently.

 

 

He sighed heavily and continues on what he’s doing. This magical pen really satisfies him now and the boyish smile never leaves his lips. Dara would even hear him chuckles and would shyly covered his face whenever he caught her glancing at him.

 

 

“Ya! Why did you mark that?” Dara’s eyes grew big after successfully grabbing the scattered papers on near him.

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Look, you’ve draw on my scripts. Kya! How am I supposed to read it now?”

 

 

Jiyong playfully smiled at her.

 

 

“You haven’t read it?”

 

 

“Not yet”

 

 

“You wouldn’t like it. Trust me” he confidently stated and retrieves all the sheets that he partially ruined.

 

 

Dara on the other hand was very quick to gather all the papers and gave a meaningful gaze at her boyfriend after seeing the things he draws in it.

 

 

“Eh? Kwon Jiyong, what is it?”

 

 

The latter automatically runs outside, blushing while trying to suppress his laughter’s but he stumbled on the floor giving Dara the chance to grabs him from behind. He can’t stop himself from laughing while looking at his girlfriend’s half irritated but half amused face.

 

 

“Explain this oppa” she lifted the sets of boys drawn in line with their names on top.

 

 

It’s really a horrible animated popular Idols figure and if she didn’t saw him drawing this, she will think that it was drawn by a six year old retarded child.

 

 

“What?” he laughs

 

 

“You’re crazy oppa” Dara chuckles

 

 

“No I’m not. I should post this on my Me2day” and grabs the paper once more.

 

 

He proudly looked at his masterpiece. He draws a set of Dara’s fan boys in line, looking crazier and weirder. Some have very big wide eyes, some even have distorted face.

 

 

“They look good right?”

 

 

“Their fans will hate you if you post that”

 

 

“I don’t care.” he pouted and continues to draw. “In fact I think they would even thank me for recognizing them.” he’s been too stubborn to stop on what he’s doing even when Dara asks him to and would hide the unfinished masterpiece on his girlfriend’s sight.

 

 

“Oppa”

 

 

“Oh!”

 

 

Dara laughs so hard. She didn’t think that she would get Jiyong that easily. Who says he was the one who only knows how to have fun? The Black marker pen creates whiskers on the left side of his cheeks, making him not the Dragon anymore, but a cat. And it really looks awfully ridiculous on him.

 

 

“Ya! So you want this huh?” He started advancing on her and grabs also a pen marker. Dara struggles to escape from him but the boy is really quick to sealed her on his arms and put a star on Dara’s perfect well shaped forehead.

 

 

The crazy little kids started their unusual drawing fight leaving no skin free from the black ink of the marker. Dara manages to have a look alike tattoo of what Jiyong have on his arms – personally made by him non another than, while he looks like a panda on the two back circles on his eyes. That night, their laughter’s filled his whole room.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

All of them felt renewed because of 2NE1’s cheery laughter’s that is like a disease and all of them are now infected. Maybe this is the reason why YG sends the girls earlier than expected because the boys are lacking of good vibes nowadays. But since they still have a concert in just few days, everyone was moving fast – especially Jiyong who’s keeps on running every now and them but never stops watching Dara on the side of his eyes – sitting comfortably and talking with YB and TOP. This is the reason why sometimes it pains being a Leader. He has tons of responsibility unlike the other members who can freely hang out with everyone whenever they called for a break. He is known for being hands on in every concert, including this one that’s why he keeps on monitoring the whole process of preparation to give their fans a very satisfying Electric Love Concert.

 

 

 

“Have you started the practice noona?” YB glanced at her while passing an open bottle of water at the drench Ssantoki but still stunningly beautiful. He was referring for her preparation for the Step Up movie she’s going to shoot very soon.

 

 

“Yes. Aigoo! Aimee Unnie was really happy when she learned that it was me chosen” she excitedly squeals. “She might also appear in the movie as one of the underground dancers”

 

 

“Wow. Really?”

 

 

Dara nods her head.

 

 

“She’s really a good teacher and very patient too. She started to introduce to me the new dance flows. I’m really nervous” she heavily sighed

 

 

“Why noona?” TOP frowned a little.

 

 

“I might disappoint her. I’m afraid I might fail her” Dara answered lowly.

 

 

“You can do it noona. We believe in you. You can make it” he cheered and took a step ahead them. “Do you think I can also be an underground dancer?” TOP started dancing weirdly again which cracks Dara into a set of laughter’s.

 

 

It was dreadfully horrible but he doesn’t mind at all. He needed to uplift Dara’s confidence more than ever.

 

 

“Don’t worry noona we’ll be teaching you also, me and Ji. Remember?” YB warmly smiled at her.

 

 

That’s the only time she gains her confidence back and smiled at them.

 

 

“Right. I’ve got the best dance teachers. Aimee Unnie, Young Bae and Ji.” She energetically squeals making her voice ce again into a high pitch one. “Plus Tabi”

 

 

The two quietly chuckles.

 

 

“Young Bae-ah can make me turn into a dancing machine just like Minji-ah. Ji can help me give the hip-hop vibes and Tabi can make me turn into a dangerous assassin” Dara glanced at him at the latter.

 

 

“Noona as far as I can remember there’s no assassin role in Step Up” he laughs

 

 

“I know” Dara laughs also. “I miss Assassin Vick. How long have you practiced holding a gun professionally like that?”

 

 

TOP secretly blushed.

 

 

“I only got the chance to hold a gun when I got the script. And I missing it already” he chuckles.

 

 

“You really look cool there. Ah, I wonder how Young Bae looks holding a gun. Do you thing gun will suits me? I want a pink gun”

 

 

That made the two cracks with laughter’s. This kind of statement really what makes her the Living 4D doll of Korea. She’s way funnier with their Bom noona, plus more random.

 

 

“Ya! What’s funny? I’m serious”

 

 

That made them even more burst out with laughter’s even harder. Their shoulders were shaking tremendously as they’ve tried to hold their breath tighter. Dara was looking weirdly at two which in fact, it should be the one they doing, not the other way around. The laugh trip was only cut off when a familiar figure of a man made his entrance.

 

 

 

“Sajang-nim”

 

 

“Annyeonghasayoe” YG greeted, wearing his usual black shirt and pants but there’s more.

 

 

He’s smiling widely. His eyes wander around and look for the persons he needed to talk to after he dismissed them in a quick last minute meeting and announcement. And just in his cue, four gorgeous flowers followed. Each one was handed equally to the new hailed top charting queens – 2NE1.

 

 

Bigbang were all dumfounded. The boys swear that after he got engaged, his aura changed ‘Big Time’. They weren’t used to it seeing him in a cheery mood – but what can they do. This is the effect of LOVE to him. And what intrigues them more was his sudden appearance and giving the girls flowers. It’s not his normal style.

 

 

“Today as we speak, Try To Follow Me single was released and topping some hit charts now” YG proudly stated “And they are waiting for the girls’ comeback in the music scene”

 

 

2NE1 happily squeals and wasn’t really expecting to be number 1 in just few hours after their single was released plus it was just their track for a Samsung Corby CF. And they weren’t really expecting this news. They were all jumping up and down, hugging one another and can’t believe that it was happening. YG let out a silent chuckle while watching them, but his good news doesn’t end there.

 

 

“Settle down girls” he laughs. “There’s more”

 

 

“There’s more?” CL’s eyes grew big.

 

 

“We’ve receive positive feedbacks from the fans and they are really requesting for an MV, I’ve agreed so Blackjacks are all excited to see you again. Plus you’ll all be performing in Music Core. You’ll finally debut there.”

 

 

“Kya! An MV! Omo! I’m excited” Dara happily chirped. “I really miss doing an MV.”

 

 

“Congratulations girls”

 

 

Bigbang on the other hand was really proud and happy to have the most talented juniors they ever had. They’ve watched them savoring this special moment.

 

 

“Just wait until Lollipop 2 single. I know we can sweep you off chart” Seungri teased wearing a happy face also for the girls.

 

 

“Yeah. We’ll beat you. Right hyungs?” Daesung in and glanced at the three.

 

 

It’s a friendly rival between the two YGE groups since they’ve been chosen to endorse the rival phone brands that hit the Korean Market now. Bigbang sticks to LG while 2NE1 were the newest member to the Samsung Family. This is the best way to see how far the girls’ charisma is and how they will compete with their sunbae’s in terms of CF, including their songs too.

 

 

“Bring it on sunbae’s” Minzy smiled at them, hinting that they’ve already accept their challenge.

 

 

“I want to see Chaerin’s face once we stole the number 1 spot” Bigbang maknae loudly laughs

 

 

They were all expecting to see her smirks but instead, her sweetest smile was painted on her face while looking at Seungri.

 

 

“As far as I can remember, we 2NE1, a rookie group and respectful juniors to our sunbae’s Bigbang usually beat you off charts. No offense but Jiyong oppa’s award winning Heartbreaker was beaten by Dara unnie’s Kiss” CL stated

 

 

Jiyong smiles remembering how he felt so proud when his Dara top the Music Hit Charts on her very first Digital Single ‘Kiss’ and he doesn’t mind at all if he, the Great and famous G Dragon, Bigbang Leader was been sweep off chart by the pointed weakest link and rookie Fresh Vocal member Dara Park of 2NE1. He swears she can take him out of the number 1 spot on every Music Count down and would willingly step down for her.

 

 

“And Bom unnie also swipe the number 1 spot on Young Bae oppa’s Wedding Dress” she proudly continues. “So we aren’t here to be defeated”

 

 

Maknae was dumbfounded.

 

 

“We won’t lose to our juniors this time” TOP broke his silence and snigger

 

 

“Yeah. We won’t lose” YB nods his head smiling widely to them.

 

 

Seungri’s face lightens up and gains back all the confidence that was shaken by CL’s statement since its all fact. YG interfere before Bigbang maknae could even drop his punch line. Knowing him so well, it would really trigger a fight between the cat and dog tandem.

 

 

“I’ve already planned to release the two YGE MV’s at the same time so that both can have their fair share of exposure and air time. I really think it would be the best way to know who will hit the chart by this”

 

 

“Really? Whoa!”

 

 

“You’re clearly stating a battle between VIP’s and Blackjacks sajang-nim” GD chuckles

 

 

“I think it would be fun. And more exciting after you here this” YG gave them a playful smile and states his proposition for the two groups.

 

 

 

 

After this he dismissed the quick meeting and has a private talk with Jiyong first. He secretly handed him a signature box that brought smile to the boy’s face.

 

 

“I should expect a great show in return of that” YG chuckles and tapped his shoulder.

 

 

“I can’t believe you found this sajang-nim”

 

 

“You’re lucky. I still got my connections”

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

BIGBANG ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR

 

 

All eyes are with 2NE1 now since it was their very first ever show in front of their Japanese fans Blackjacks and tons of VIP’s. The four feircesome girls are caught in between a nerve wracking but exciting situation. Before they even hit the stage, their anxiousness was seen all over their faces – especially Dara. Jiyong stayed close to her, never leaves her side to give his girlfriend words of encouragement and show his over flowing support. It’s been a normal sight seeing them almost in each other’s arms, constantly smiling at one another and even they don’t usually speak in front of many people, their eyes are talking for themselves. The Leader, Kwon Jiyong often changes to a normal guy, undeniably in love whenever Dara’s around.

 

 

‘Go baby. I know you can do it’ he silently prayed as soon as he saw her on the huge screen monitor inside the waiting room backstage.

 

 

Still wearing her infamous palm hairstyle which originated in Japan and became her trademark, plus the infectious smile, she’s the most noticeable among the four of them. They thought the house was brought down as soon as Dara introduced herself and gave a shout out to everyone. Deafening cheers and supportive smiles gave her confidence as she continues.

 

 

“Looks like everyone’s loving Dara noona” YB exclaimed and can’t hide the wide smile on his face.

 

 

“Yeah, Look how fans interact with her” Daesung agreed

 

 

The proud boyfriend, Jiyong glanced at them and let out his boyish smile once more. The wider it is, the more genuine it looks.

 

 

Meanwhile at the sea of yellow happy VIP’s, Dong Min and Jina secretly watched carefully. Yes. They are also watching from a distant. He felt his heart jumped out of his chest hearing and seeing Dara confidently stated the exact words he teaches her way back when they are still both in Korea. Before she was struggling on those few lines because it has confusing jumbled words but viola! She successfully pulled it off. Almost everyone out there adores her – well except Jina whose eyes would automatically turned into tiny slits after seeing Dara so vibrant and lovelier as before.

 

 

‘You don’t deserve to be happy’ Jina clutches her fist. ‘You won’t take Jiyong away from me. We’re only

starting’

 

 

 

She watched keenly. Observe carefully and would smirk every time she see how happy she really looks like now. Dong Min on the other hand was torn in between watching the whole concert and watching her. Even Jina doesn’t admit it, she’s still into Jiyong. Her eyes tell it all. She would return to her normal self, far way different from the revengeful Jina he often talks to.

 

 

He pities her.

 

 

This is the exact reason why he doesn’t believe in Love.

 

 

It makes people weak.

 

 


And he doesn’t want to be called weak.

 

 

‘Ah, Jina-ssi I’m disappointed’ Dong Min shook his head.

 

 

One thing’s he notices about Jiyong’s performance. Just like their Concert back in Korea. He keeps on glancing at the back in between his performance. And he knows exactly why. Dara.

 

 

Indeed it was one of the most successful international concerts the boys had. It was a blast. All of them really enjoyed the warm welcome and starter of their concert tour hence, they should start get going since they have still three more nights to perform. All of them are packing their things now, preparing to leave in ten minutes but Jiyong have more plans for the night.

 

 

He sneakily got closer and closer to his girlfriends position while pretending that he’s retrieving his stuffs from the area. They are now back in their casual clothes, plus a very warm sweat shirt because the weather is terribly cold that night. Jiyong cleared his throat which causes Dara to jump out a little because of fright.

 

 

“Omo!”

 

 

“Are you all set now?” he widely smiled at her.

 

 

“Yes. Oh, Congratulations, you did very good tonight” Dara bowed at him.

 

 

“Come with me”

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

Jiyong gently pulled her outside and kindly assisted her on their way. Dara was a bit confused on the things happening but gave him her full trust. The overlooking Tokyo City welcomed them both. She gasped a little. Sure thing, this is one of the most romantic places she ever seen with her own eyes.

 

 

“Aigoo! It’s so cold here oppa” even she tried her best no to shiver, her frail body still can’t help it. Dara heard him chuckles softly and the next thing she knew, he’s already handling his red checkered jacket to her and putting it around on to her small shoulders.

 

 

“You should wear this or else you might catch colds” he rubber her pinkish cheeks and then rubber her hands also to his own to give her hands a little warmth after seeing her gloves free.

 

 

“Share this with me you might catch colds also. Why are we here oppa?”

 

 

Instead of answering her straightly he glanced first on his wrist watch and generously gave her favorite one sided smile.

 

 

‘Perfect. It’s about time’

 

 

“Kya! Why are you smiling like that?”

 

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day baby. Look” he hugged form behind making sure that she faced the overlooking view and in just a second, fireworks lightens up the dark gloomy sky.

 

 

Dara was stunned and became speechless. What a romantic way to celebrate the V-day with him. It was exactly 12 am, and the very first thing they do – to watch the fireworks he personally asked to set up as his first gift to her girlfriend. He wanted to make the very first V-day celebration with her a memorable one so he really planned for this. He can’t stop praising his brilliant mind for thinking this kind of stunt.

 

 

He hugged her even more tightly and leaned to her ears.

 

 

“I love you…”

 

 

“I love you too Jiyong…”

 

 

When the fireworks display ended he finally faced her and handed a small box.

 

 

“Open it”

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

 

Dara sounded hesitant at first so he took the initiative to open it for his baby girl. She wasn’t still fully recovered from the special fireworks display from her and now this – it’s the LV bracelet she really really likes but since it was too expensive for her, she doesn’t want to spend her savings just to have it because she’s still supporting her family. Jiyong on the other hand really knows that she doesn’t fancy things that are really expensive – but he can’t help but to give her only the best things in this world.

 

 

Both don’t know how long they’ve been staring it until he decided to put it around her milky white wrist.

 

 

“It really looks good on you” he chuckles

 

 

“But… but… it’s too much…”

 

 

“Ani. Nothing is too much for my baby” Jiyong cupped her face and kissed her fully in her lips. Both agree that this is the most wonderful feeling ever.

 

 

“Thank you oppa…” she hugged him. “Thank you for coming in to my life”

 

 

He felt his eyes heated. With her words, he sincerely feels it came from her heart. In fact he should be the one thankful for having her in his life. Now he knows why he was born – to meet her and make her the happiest woman ever step I this world.

 



“Come let’s go now. It’s getting colder here”

 

 

“Wait”

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

“I’ve got something for you too” Dara smile wider.”Do you think you’re the only one who prepared something” she chuckles while retrieving her surprise from her pocket. “It’s not as expensive as this one, but I’m hoping you’ll still like it”

 

 

He let her stay open one of his hand before handling the red bracelet she brought when she was shopping alone last time. She instinctively thought of him after seeing it at one of the accessories’ shops there.

 

 

“Whoa! We have a couple bracelet now" Jiyong stunningly couldn’t believe what they have both now. “I’m going to use it and wouldn’t take this off” he chuckles.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

The team is one by one filling the bus, preparing to go home. 2NE1 were the first to hop in since it’s very cold that night. Seungri on the other hand still unsatisfied pissing CL off so threw himself beside her who’s now occupying the tinted window and now fixing herself up

 

 

“Chaerin…”

 

 

The latter pretends to hear nothing and continue to ignore him.

 

 

“Lee Chaerin…”

 

 

She put on her headphone and didn’t even bother to even glace at Bigbang maknae.

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

“Shhh… Keep your voice down will you” she rolled her eyes and hissed.

 

 

‘Finally’ Seungri thought but his eyes caught something outside.

 

 

A frown creased on his forehead and eyes turned into tiny slit trying to zoom his vision to get a clearer view outside. Too bad their window was tinted and it’s dark outside. He knows he is tired and his eyes might be fooling him, but he already blinked twice – the same figure of a familiar woman was still there, standing right there.

 

 

‘It’s her’

 

 

“Pabo!”

 

 

“Look outside”

 

 

 

CL stubbornly turned her head but even she was shocked. This time it was her turn to make her eyes grew big. It was a blurred vision of Jina, but the figure of the man she’s with looks so damn familiar. He struggles to lurk more but the bus started moving.

 

 

“It’s her right?”

 

 

“You see her also?”

 

 

“But sajang-nim told us she’s out of the country” Seungri whispered.

 

 

“We’re not in Korea anymore you dimwitted pabo” CL answered. “But why is she here?”

 

 

The latter just shrugged his shoulder and looked at Jiyong whose smiling with all ears now taking his seat next to Dara. He glances back at CL.

 

 

“Do you think we should tell Jiyong about this?”

 

 

“Ani.” he frantically shook her head. “What if we’re wrong?”

 

 

For the first time CL was speechless on what he just said. Bigbang maknae has a point. What if they were wrong? And what they’ve just saw was a girl who looked like exactly her and she wasn’t really Jina. They know it might create a fuss especially to the smooth relationship of their hyung and noona. For now they should learn how to keep their mouth shut or else…

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Look at them” YB whispered. “When did the two get along very well?” he pointed.

 

 

TOP almost jaw dropped while Jiyong can’t help but to laugh. It’s very unusual sight seeing CL and Seungri together, talking absorbedly and really close to one another and was even choosing to have a private moment now as if they were avoiding interacting with the rest.

 

 

“Was it because of V-day?” Daesung chuckles

 

 

“Whoa! NO WAY!” the three exclaimed

 

 

Even the girls are surprised seeing the two as if they we’re glues on one another. And what makes this an interesting one is that CL was the one who keeps on following the Bigbang Maknae wherever he goes when it’s not new to them how she feels so disgusted on Seungri’s presence.

 

 

“You know they are looking weirdly at us. Stop following me will you?” Seungri whispered while fixing himself up an hour before the live show begins.

 

 

CL faced him and pretends to fix something on his wardrobe.

 

 

“Ya! You think I’m enjoying this? Why of all the people you were the one who has the biggest mouth and couldn’t stop his itching tongue once he started talking. It’s like I’m being cursed now” she ranted but smiling to hide the awkwardness with the situation.

 

 

He wouldn’t deny that he’s enjoying this – especially now that it’s V-day. He perfectly knows that his hyungs are now encircling and buzzing like a bee at one corner and wouldn’t miss this once in a blue moon moment, so he playfully glanced at them as if stating that ‘he’s the man’ manages to even winked at them and put his arms around CL’s shoulder. She swears she could give him a punch but restrain herself.

 

 

‘Chaerin breath in… breath out… this is for Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa’

 

 

In Korea, it’s really normal that the girls would give chocolates to someone who’s close to their hearts in a friendly or romantic way and even they are the famous 2NE1, they weren’t excused on this long time tradition that they normally celebrates back home. The girls prepared chocolates for their sunbae’s and shyly handed it to them.

 

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

“Aigoo! We’re finally finished now” Dara excitedly squeals while looking at the sets of homemade chocolate cookies resting in the table.

 

 

“Bom unnie don’t eat that!” Minzy tried to catch her unnie who manages to steal a piece of Daesung’s replica cookie but she was so quick that she manages to ate it in just one bite.

 

 

“All these chocolates will be gone if we let Bom unnie wrapped it. She keeps on stealing” CL laughs

 

 

“Kya! Don’t touch that Bomtaro! That’s for Ji” Dara hysterically screams.

 

 

Their pretty cute Unnie was being playful today. She keeps on stealing those mouth watering pieces of goodness whenever she got a chance ignoring the fact that she might gain more weight and be scolded by their trainer once he monitored her weight again. Since Minzy and Dara were those two who are familiar with the kitchen, they lead the preparation and baking and CL, their baddest female Leader on the other hand was being strict and become the instant all around guard on the gifted and sneaky hands of Bom.

 

 

“You’ve baked so much for the five boys. I’m sure they wouldn’t eat this because they’re also on diet” she pouted while reasoning out.

 

 

“But you had enough Bom unnie. In fact, you already ate our share”

 

 

“I needed more energy” Bom laughs

 

 

Dara on the other hand was really hands on to Jiyong’s cookies. Since he had so much different hairstyles, he got the funkiest and bold pieces of cookies compared to the others. She even carefully designed and manages to give him his infamous blonde hair plus Gaho and an apple cookie too.

 

 

TOP manages to have a candy coated specs while YB had colorful caps. Daesung had this distinct-able smile. CL did the honor of on Seungri’s part so he ended up having a very dark circle of eyes.

 

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

 

 

They’ve gathered the boy’s in circle that’s now fully dressed and really ready to hit the stage. 2NE1 shyly stood in front of them and ready to give bunches of chocolates they’ve prepared. When Minzy gave the special box of chocolates to Daesung, the whole room was filled with loud teasing cheers and ‘woots’ coming mostly from the Bigbang Boys. The latter automatically understands the commotion which made him blushed and chuckles like a mad man. And for Minzy, who’s forever a darling, she innocently laughs with them even she doesn’t understand what’s happening.

 

 

CL stiffly handed her chocolates to Seungri who proudly accepts it. And earned a well deserve laugh after seeing how horrible his cookies looked like, but even so, he secretly took a picture of it and handle it with care. Bom on the other hand was still being cutely while asking them to spare the girls chocolates for energy. Which all of them knows that was a lousy excuse to get even with the boys. And since she’s not allowed to touch even the box, Dara was the one who handed the three remaining box to bit TOP, YB and Jiyong of course.

 

 

She widely smiles seeing her boyfriend proudly wears the bracelet she gave last night.
 

 


“Who did all of this?”

 

 

“Dara unnie and Minji-ah” Bom answered.

 

 

“Wow! It really looked like me” TOP sniggers showing his cookies

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand secretly took a peek of his special chocolate and was really impressed and touched. He catches her eyes and gave her thumbs up.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

The boys are laughing while Jiyong’s eyes were still fixed on the screen watching his baby girl doing her famous fire dance. They still can’t get over on the girls special gifts to them and swears that it’s the most special gift they’ve ever received. Little didn’t they know… the treat was already around them.

 

 

The uninvited guest manages to sneak in inside, using Dong Min’s special VIP access. For those who know her, they are a bit confused on why she suddenly showed up and have an ID but let her in to avoid commotions. Jina didn’t anymore waste time and showed up wearing her sweetest smile to them.

 

 

YB was shocked, TOP felt awkward and worry that Dara might see her around while the two maknae’s were both speechless. It’s been a while since they’ve last seen her and they shouldn’t forgot to act normal in front of the two since they didn’t both know that YG already confessed to them the real score between this two. Seungri was dumbstruck. This confirms what they’ve saw last night and felt the anger fired up in his heart again.

 

 

Jina on the mean time was successful controlling her irritated nerves after seeing him still not noticing her presence when they four boys are already looking at her.

 

 

“Annyeonghasayoe”

 

 

Jiyong instantly froze hearing that voice. He slowly turns his head and the deadly smug smile coming from her welcomed him.

 

 

“Surprise!” without any warning Jina threw herself on to his arms.

 

 

 

=============================================================

author's note:

 

YES! The B*tch is back.

Dong Min + Jina + S + K (in the near future) = SPARTA!

But everyone will play a special role in this.

So please look forward for them and let's grill them alive. HARHAR