I’m Sorry

SILENCE

 

As like what Pres YG told Dara, she attended an acting workshop with YB and TOP. It feels weird- for the first time, she’s being tagged along with TOP. Everyone knows that they have an awkward relationship. Maybe it’s one of the President’s ways to help both of them break the awkwardness that build between them, as she keeps reminding herself, YG stands for Family. And being in a family means they have to feel comfortable with each other. But what about him and Jiyong?

 

She stopped.

 

 ‘Will you stop thinking about that guy?’ she scolded herself.

 

She forbids herself to think about that guy who badly hurts her. That guy who seems so happy with Jina, while she, tries to move on with her life.

 

‘Ah, Ssantoki, help yourself. I’m tough. Yes I’m tough.’ Like a chant, she repeats it all over.

 

Again and again.

 

 Then she smiled.

 

She never let each day passes her by without smiling. She smiles to lessen the loneliness that she feels. She smiles to make everyone believed that she’s okei. She smiles because it’s the best way to stop herself from crying again.

 

“Noona, why are you smiling all by yourself?” TOP asked while looking weirdly at her.

 

“Oh. You’re already here?” she chuckles. “I’m smiling because I got a surprise for you two”

 

Dara immediately grabbed something on her purple bag pack.

 

‘She didn’t even answer my question’ TOP thought himself as he waited for the ‘surprise’ something that she told them

 

As for YB he’s quietly watching how the two was trying to pull off the awkwardness between them. Up to now, he’s still wondering why these two suddenly became ‘awkward’ with each other when they have a good relationship before they we’re still trainees.

 

“Tada!”

 

“What’s that noona?” YB weirdly looked at each large container that Dara’s holding.

 

“It’s our lunch” she smiled. “Young Bae-ah is this your first time to see a lunch box?”

 

He chuckles and shook his head.

 

“It’s a weird looking lunch box noona”

 

“I’ll just give Tabi your share” she pouted to YB and looked at TOP who’s wearing a surprised expression.

 

Dara looked back at her lunch box.

 

“Tabi, here take it. And don’t give YB a single piece” she winked

 

He immediately grabs the weird looking lunch box and opened it.

 

“Wow. Rice balls!”

 

“I personally made that one for you” she smiled and then turned to YB again. “Don’t even try to get a single piece on Tabi’s lunch box okei?” she handed to him the other container.

 

“So you’re sharing this one to me?” the latter asked with an amused tone.

 

“No, I just wanted you to hold it for a minute”

 

YB face fell down.

 

Then he heard her high pitched laugh.

 

“Young Bae-ah, I’m just kidding you. I made that one for you.” She’s clasping her both hands tightly and waiting to hear their thoughts but no one even spoke. A frown was slowly forming her forehead.

 

“Yah! You didn’t like it? I personally made that this morning. Aigoo, I even woke up early to cook that. Aissshhh… I can’t believe you two are very cold hearted. I made that - ”

 

“Noona, thank you for this wonderful lunch!” TOP cuts her rant off and beamed excitedly. He’s now starting to attack the rice balls while YB was smiling heartily to her.

 

"TOP hyung, slow down. Noona might think that you’re really enjoying her foods.” he teased.

 

The three of them happily enjoyed eating their lunch made by Dara, She’s beaming proudly as she saw the approval nod that the two boys gave her as a sign that they really loved the foods. And to their delight - they saw her smile again genuinely at them.

 

“Noona, it really tastes like Omma’s rice ball.”

 

“Really?”

 

TOP nodded.

 

“It feels like home. I think my tummy’s going to blow. I’m so full!”

 

“Thank you for the delicious lunch noona” YB smiled

 

“That cost 10 dollars each” she joked.

 

They all laughed

 

“I eat like a man but I’m still thin. But you two, you really undergo special diet just to have a body like that?”

 

“I used to be an overweight before Noona”

 

She smiled.

 

“I saw your old pictures Tabi. You’re so chubby.” Dara chuckles. “But Young Bae, why do you go for a special diet? You look fine.” she turned at him weirdly.

 

“It’s for the abs noona” YB answered shyly.

 

“Then I should try your special diet YB. I want an abs too”

 

That made the two rolled into laughter's.

 

“Noona I don’t think you need it”

 

“You’re so thin noona” TOP smiled “And besides you perfectly look good even without abs. You just needed to add some more weight”

 

“That means noona, no more late night practice” YB told her.

 

TOP looked confused, feeling lost on what just YB told.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Hyung, she’s adding more training hours than they usually have” he immediately answered.

Dara blushed.

 

“You know I’m not the best dancer and best singer in the group”

 

“Dara noona, you should be thinking of your own health too.”

 

That made them turned their heads towards TOP who’s sitting comfortably while leaning his back at the glass wall. He’s looking at Dara seriously.

 

“Honestly, I really hate dancing. But when I was luckily chosen to be part of Bigbang, I really tried my best to do well in dancing. I am nothing compared to YB or to Jiyong when it comes to that….”

 

It made Dara feel a little uneasy after hearing Jiyong’s name again, but she tried to focus her attention to TOP whom for the first time, she heard him talk to her more than their usual ‘one sentence’ talk

 

“But you know what noona, I know I can nailed them all in rapping and beat boxing. So that’s where I exert my effort more. I leave all the dancing and singings to them while me, I’m polishing and trying to do even more in rapping where I know I can shine brighter than them” he smiled at her and pinch her nose “So for you noona... you should take all your time in becoming 2NE1’s fresh vocal... 2NE1’s eye candy and now Tabi’s new cook” then he laughed.

 

“If I became your personal cook, you’ll be fat again” Dara snorted

 

They all laughed.

 

Dara really felt honored having someone like TOP to be her senior. If you looked at him, he’s acts like a maknae among the five of them. He’s always fooling around. But if you’ll know him closely, he’s one of the tough boys who have a real heart. She didn’t actually realize that the awkwardness between them will turn into something like this. They are now having a ‘long sentence talk’. He’s acting like a big brother to her even though she is older than him. She can feel the warmness of his presence every time he’s around. Then a wave of memories flashes right into her eyes.

 

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK –

 

I’m sorry MV (Gummy ft. TOP)

 

It’s their first shooting day. The weather is freezing but all of them have to bear with that cold weather. She was really excited when Pres YG told her that she’s be the lead actress in the MV for Gummy’s song I’m Sorry with a bonus package, she’ll be paired up with TOP, one of the hottest and popular member of Bigbang. She’s almost in tear when Pres YG brought this news personally from her. He told her that he noticed that she improved a lot after attending some acting workshops while training at YG. And they’re really planning to debut her as an actress and this MV will be just one of her stepping stones.

 

The first scene that they shot having her was in a small warehouse which looked like their love nest for that MV. It’s very chilly that day and she was only allowed to wear a simple dress paired with brownish jacket during the takes.

 

“Dara noona, you’re cold” it wasn’t a question but merely a statement.

 

She just smiled.

 

TOP was beside her while waiting for the staffs to start again the shoot.

 

“Aigoo, it’s so cold today” she exclaimed. Then she felt something around her shoulder. TOP immediately put his thick jacket oh her small framed shoulder. Then he smile at her after seeing the surprised look on her face.

 

“You needed it more noona. You see I’m lucky they let me wear this leather jacket while filming.”

 

She smiled. “Thank you TOP-ssi”

 

“The weather really . I hate going out with weather like this.” He whispered to her making sure that no one from the staffs will hear him. “But I’m sweating. Ah. I’m really nervous”

 

Dara chuckles.

 

“I’m nervous too. But I really believed in you TOP-ssi” she gave his hand a quick squeeze.

 

“We’re ready to shoot”

 

Everyone was surprised at TOP’s performance. He really did well during the shoot. He delivered the emotions needed - Love, Anger, Hurt and Sadness. Some already thinks TOP might end up as an actor because he shows passion on what he’s doing. Most of the time, their leader GD took the lead roles in their MV’s while he, sometimes goof’s around or act as the bad guy like what he did in their Haru-Haru MV.

 

No one can deny that there’s a lovely chemistry between TOP and Dara. She compliments well TOP’s character staying as fresh and innocent as she can be, while TOP was dashing and really looked gorgeous in his tough character. He even looks good riding the black big bike which added more drama in the MV.

 

In few minutes, they’re about to shoot the kiss part. His hands are getting sweaty more and more as his heart beats faster and faster. He’s nervous not because he’s doing his first on screen kiss, but because of what this scene might cause Dara. He really doesn’t want her to gain instant antis because of him.

 

Meanwhile, Dara was feeling awkward about the kiss scene. She had a fair share of her on screen kiss with his previous leading man before and she can say that she did all that because of work. Being a professional actress, she has to bear with that some circumstances. But today, it’s different. She’s confused on why she’s feeling this. Is it because she’ll be doing it with an Idol? She’ll be doing it with a YG family member? Or because she’ll be sharing a kiss to Jiyong and Young Bae’s friend?

 

‘Great. Now be professional Dara. It’s only a kiss, nothing personal.’ she scolded herself. She decided to divert her thoughts on the silver ring that TOP gave him in the MV. As much as she tries to help herself, she still shivers as the gusts of chilly wind kisses her.

 

“Ah. It’s really cold” she heard TOP sighed. She both clasped her hands and rubs it for a little while and lightly tapped his hands.

 

‘Oh, her hands are warm’ he thought. He saw her smiling perfectly at him.

 

“I’m feeling a little nervous right now” she chuckles weakly.

 

He smiled and handed her some heat pads that’s under his hands.

 

“Here noona”

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

======================================================================

I really love writing flashbacks :)